Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I moved across town several months ago but was over where I used to live this afternoon. I decided to text an old fuck buddy to see if he was free and if he wanted to play. He was up or it and told me to stop by at 3:15. He was totally horned up when I got there, forcing me to suck his dick as soon as I stepped in the door. He led me to the sofa, took a hit of my poppers and yanked my shorts down. He fucked me doggy with my shorts around my ankles. After he shot his first load, he took another hit of poppers and bred me again.

I played with his nipples a bit which got him hard again. He asked if I wanted to swallow the third load. I hesitated so he pushed me down on the sofa again and fucked the load in my ass. Three loads in 15 minutes beat his old record! After that, I pulled my shorts up and headed out, but not before thanking him for the loads.

I sat in the car totally horned up since I had not cum and texted another top from the area who used to fuck me. He was busy but said he'd call later. I thought he was going to flake on me, but he drove across town to my new place and gave me a good hard fucking. When he unloaded in my hole, I used my ass muscles to milk him dry. After months of not seeing either of these guys, I've got 4 loads in me now. Sweet.

Just outdoor now. I chatted over cottaging hookup site to a guy. got ready douched lubed put butt plug on my g string went to car park. He came walked into the woods. I followed him really excited. met somewhere I took his trousers off wanked got him hard. took my clothes off left only butt plug and g string. flashed my tail to his cock. sucked him well rimmed eaten his balls. lubed his cock took my butt plug off. turned over doggy with my g string down to my ankles like a prostitute. presented his head into my lubed warm rim. he entered easily pumped for a while. I was watching my body being used by a stranger until he moaned and shot his warm load into my ass. sucked him off and left. put my butt plug back on. still on now typing at home holding anon load. cheap and hot.

Hooked up with this kenyan (black) guy in gayromeo. He lived just a few kilometres away, so I got into the car and went to his place. His profile stated he wanted safe sex, and I was thinking "maybe I can stealth him" or "in any case he can fuck me with a condom" (if his dick was nice enough:) )

When I got there, he let me into his flat, and we went straight to his bedroom. He turned towards me and kissed me passionately, something that makes me sooo horny :) He started taking off my clothes, easily done, since I had only shorts and a t-shirt.

When I was naked in front of him, he started chewing on my nipples... man, that really makes me so horny too .... and then he just pushed me gently onto his bed.... I jerked off a little in front of him, while he took off his clothes... his nice black cock so hard... throbbing... he came on top of me and I just spread my legs letting his cock slide down behind my balls.... again... a lot of kissing... until he lifted my ass up a little and just slid his cock into me all raw!!! :)

I was so in heaven!!! Getting black raw dick is my favourite!!! He fucked me for a long time like that... my feet on his ass... until he turned me around and took me doggy style :)

I could hear him breathing heavier and heavier... he leaned over and asked me "where do you want my cum".... and my answer, of course... "Inside me man... fuck me and cum in me" :)

He sped up his pace and fucked me hard and deep. After two minutes of joy I could hear him groaning and stopping his thrusting deep inside me. "Cumminggggg" he groaned... :) I squeezed his cock and milked every drop out of him :)

After chatting a little while I left him, satisfied. Thanks, Jay!

Just finished breeding 2 loads into a hot 32yo blatino guy think he may of had some asian in him as well, 6'1 180# tatted and hung 8.5 cock sucked him for a while then rimmed his ass then slide my thick cock in and pumped him for about ten minutes and blasted my load deep then continued pumping til he shot and milked another load out of me... not bad for an older guy lol

Just got back from a black guy's place. Third or fourth hookup with him. Has a huge dick and he beat up my hole. After a good fucking he unloaded his cock in me. I could feel it filling me with a warm sensation.

This must be my weekend for hooking up with guys from the past. Just took a load from a big dicked top I last had 8 years ago. I had to really popper up and relax because he has one of those dicks that will rip you to shreds. He was pulling out and plunging back in. I took it like a champ. After he flooded my guts, I licked him clean. This is good training for my birthday next weekend. Going to Berlin to get bred there. Man I am such a whore.

Took a nice load in my ass last night at Slammers. The guy had a thick dick and was behind me in the room with the bench. Then I turned around and got on the bench so he could fuck me missionary. Within 10 minutes he shot a big load in my ass. I tasted it afterwards and it tasted good too.

Last night at a friend's fuck party. fucked 4 different asses raw and pumped out 3 loads of DNA deep into 2 of their cunts. One of the guys filled with my seed got his cherry popped by my rock hard cock. When I was done with him he had a load of my manhood in his hole and I had a cock coated in deep red cherry juice. He then sucked my cock clean. The other bttm who got 2 loads of my baby batter was the party whore. I was the first and last to breed his gash, making sure all of that dna in his pussy was churned up as i added my seed for his last load of the night. I love fuckin' men.

Guest GoodExercise

Fuck buddy lives in my condo building but neither of us could host this morning, so we used the men's room on the top floor where the rooftop deck is located. Adam is 32, bi, married, ginger, 5-7, 130, smooth. The men's room is empty this early in the morning. But when I got there, Adam was already naked facing the wall with his arms and legs spread. His gym clothes were on the floor next to him, and he was still wearing his workout shoes. He must have told his wife he was going downstairs to the gym. I locked the door, pulled down my shorts, and then got down on my knees and ate Adam's smooth ass while I stroked my cock. "Go ahead and fuck me now," Adam said, "I gotta get to the gym soon." I stood up, put my uncovered cockhead against Adam's unprotected hole, and pushed my raw cock in. "It's thick," Adam said as though I had not fucked him at least a dozen times in the last year. I reached around and stroked Adam's cock as I fucked him. "You're gonna make me cum," Adam said. "Can you cum now?," he asked. "Yes, for you," I replied. I gave Adam a couple more thrusts with my cock while his cock still in my hand. Then I gave him a good seeding, and he spewed in my hand. I ate Adam's cum off my hand while I pulled out of him. I pulled up my shorts and Adam got dressed. We didn't even wash up. Adam would shower after his workout, and I would shower in my apartment. Adam unlocked the door, and we walked over to the elevator bank. When the elevetor arrived, I pushed the buttons for my floor and the lobby. We were silent until the elevator got to my floor. "Thanks," Adam said. "Later," I replied as I stepped out.

So, yeah, this undetectable ginger bear has been flirting with me on MH for six months, but his two-job schedule could never accommodate mine. Then, last night I get an email: "horny, bored and free tonight, come over and let's fuck around." Well, fuckin' A. He met me at the door in a jock and workboots. I slipped my hand in his crack while he was closing the door and he was already moaning like a bitch in heat. Then it was to the bedroom... lube, poppers, load 1 and load 2. "You're even better than I thought it was gonna be when I used to jack off thinking about it," he told me as we got in the shower. Flattery will get you everywhere, so I plowed him in the shower though without coming. He finally came in the shower though. Then, I went home.