Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I went to visit family in a small OH town around the 4th. I always check out if there are locals where I go. I found this hot 31 year old hairy guy. Said on his profile he was piggy and I was in a mood. I found a way to get some time to myself and hook up with him. I wanted to get fucked. Got to his place. He was taller than me but he liked that I was an older daddy type. We started as soon as I got in the door. He as very verbal with me as I started kissing him, playing with his nipples and then sucking his cock. I love verbal guys talking about poz cum. We moved to the bedroom where I continued to suck him as he talked about his poz cock. I wanted that cock in my ass bad along with his cum. He then wanted to see my hairy hole then proceded to eat my ass good. That just made me want to get fucked. So I got on all fours and he put his nice big cock in my hole. I told him that I'm only supposed to top when we play outside our relationship. He love that and started to pound me more. I told him to breed my ass and he dumped a hot load in me. I'll look him up again on my next visit.

I actually had planned to stay in, go to bed earlly and read a book last night. Just before I went to bed I scrolled through the dating sites and there was a message for me on Gayromeo. "Daddy and son would like to play with you. Interested?". Profile said Dad was in his 60s and son 30something. Got horny looking at the pics and thought "why not"?

Contacted them and went over an hour later. Dad was an average silver fox, but son was hot as fuck, and he was the fucker of the two. Sucked daddy while son played with my ass and then shoved it in. Boy, that guy can fuck! Not too big but fat cock. Plowed me for 15 minutes or so while Dad unloaded down my throat. Son hit my prostate just right and made me shoot a bucket of cum. Maybe I'll adopt him ;-) Awesome fucker. And not too far away too.

Just got back in from taking an awesome black dick pounding with a bud of mine. we started sucking him first and i was enjoyed watching my bud slowly glide that thick dick in and out of his mouth.. the black daddy then fucked him first, and my bud was a hero and took that dick… he got bred first and the top never acted like he came, although when we left we both knew it. I still have of the load in my hole now and I think more would be awesome. Bud thinks so too, I think.

Just got black from a black daddy's place. Second time we fucked and it was awesome. Sucked him until he got good and hard and then the pounding began. It was intense. He has a huge cock (no surprise there) and can be pretty vocal, but he is usually pretty quiet when he cums. I never know how many loads I take but he always cums multiple times. I could feel one when it happened and I know I took at least one more. He's like a machine. Just keeps going. He was good and sweaty when we were done and I left with a gaping hole filled with nutt.

Went to the beach this afternoon. Got there, saw a sexy muscle bear snoozing on a sunbed and selected the one next to him. When he woke up I saw him staring at my bulging crotch. Just read for a while (and oggling the sexy guy) until I felt I had to pee. Went to the loo. Standing there peeing I see the sexy neighbor walk in. Once done I entered a stall and left the door slightly open. Mr. Sexy walked in and got down on my cock. He knew what needs to be done and in minutes I shot a nice load down his throat. I then bent over and he wasted no time. No questions asked he spit and slided in. All took about 5 minutes I think until he unloaded. No words exchanged. Went back to my place on the beach. We smiled to each other. I saw someone come up up to Mr. Sexy saying "hey Honey" and they kissed. FUCK!!!!

I was at the gym yesterday. Saw this handsome sexy latin cub. I've played with him before but not at the gym. In the steam room we sucked each other and he played with my ass. I took a cool shower and put a little soap on my hole for some lube. Got back in to the steam room and he again played with my ass. Noticing that my hole was slippery, he bend me over and slammed his cock in me. He fucked a nice load into my ass. It was great. Bummer there weren't any other guys there....I would have loved a gang bang!

It was about 30min ago in a bathroom near my job. We started with just j/o then we moved to the stall where we started sucking each others cocks. He was playing with my ass a little while I was sucking his cock, so after I got it nice and wet I turned around next thing I knew he was pounding my ass as hard and fast as he could. After about a min he let out a soft moan as he came in my ass. It was nice but I didn't get to ask what his status was till it was over and the kind of scary part is I don't think I really care. He was neg but it doesn't matter does it?

Had two hookups yesterday. First was an oral only buddy I've been messing around with for a couple of years. He's a hot straight guy who I met through AFF. Nice college boi with an amazing cock. I've met a couple of his girlfriends, even had a threesome with one of them a few times. I usually don't like to have regulars who are only into oral, but it's been my goal since he came back a second time to get him to at least fuck me if not take a dick himself. I've never gotten any kind of vibe from him that's he gay or bi, just likes to get blown. How he justifies it with another guy is his business. Had him over and spent a long time working his cock; he loves being edged. Decided to take a shot and once I knew he was totally lost in the moment, told him I really wanted him to fuck me. I took his moan as a yes, but he stopped me before I could get his dick inside. I finished blowing him instead. Afterwards, after a lot of sweet talk, he said he'd think about fucking me, but only with a condom. That's fine, it's a start.

Later hooked up with my college football buddy. Been over a month since we last hooked up so he was horned and ready for dick. Gave him two good loads over the course of the evening and even got one from him, although he's mostly a bottom. Trying to setup another gang bang for him, but getting everyone together when he's free is always a pain.

Was on the east coast for a business trip a few weeks back, just now getting around to writing about a threesome i had in boston...I've got a regular fuck bud there who fucks me whenever I'm there on business and whenever he's out here in california. So, I let him know I've got a trip planned. He then sends me pics of top buds of his who he'd like to have join. I get there, he shows up with a hot muscle guy with a huge cock. My buddy and I make out, we go back and forth sucking the muscle guy. My fuckbud starts licking my ass and preparing it to take two cocks at the same time. Both tops rubber up, I bought the rubbers and made sure to expose them to heat and I prepared a lube that had some mineral oil so that the rubbers would break inside me. The fucking started up and was very intense. My regular fuck bud is hung very well, 8.5" and rock hard. He opened me up pretty wide, I sat down on his cock leaning forward while the muscle guy came in from behind and slid his 9" cock besides my buddy's to double penetrate my ass. It was very intense taking two big cocks at the same time. So much meat pounding my ass. My buddy shot his load first, followed by the muscle guy. As they pulled out, the muscle guy pulled his rubber off and threw it into the trash can. It looked like my regular bud's condom had blown a hole because there was no cum at the head of the condom. After they showered and left. I grabbed the muscle guy's condom from the trash and unloaded it into my ass and fingered it deep up in there. Later in the day after holding what I thought was just the muscle guy's cum, I had to shit it out. It was a seriously huge amount of cum that shot into the toilet. It definitely looked like it was two big loads of jizz that got fucked up my ass. Guess the friction of double-penetration, plus the special lube i made worked on getting the condom to bust so that my regular buddy would unload inside me. He's coming out to california in a few weeks. Going to be hot to do that again.

This morning I was up at 6, had a 9am dental appt. got on BBRT saw someone I hadn't seen before 22 6'1 160 lbs he stated that when he and his boyfriend play he gets to be a cum dump. He's unsure of his status. Sounds promising I oink him, he responds we chat. After my cleaning, I head to a local bookstore, it's quiet. Too early check BBRT, the kids online. We chat and I head over. He opens the door in a jock strap and gets in the doggie position on the couch. I start fisting my cock and eat his ass. His boyfriend fucked him before heading off to work. Tastes good, I stand and plow my cock into his hot boy hole hilting and start to fuck him. I lay on him as I plow his hole turning his head to me I kiss him and he reluctantly starts to kiss me back. I ask what he wants and he starts to beg for my load. He's begging for daddies cum. I use him for the cum dump he is and after about 20 minutes I unleash a 4 day load into his hungry ass. His boyfriend will come home after work and fuck another load into his whoring ass without ever knowing that I marked his boyfriends ass with my load. Good morning.

My last load was a week ago! This guy i met on BBRT , picked me up and took me back to his place, i dont normally smoke T, buy i did that night, and he did not! He fucked 3 loads into me , and then dropped me back at home! I played with my thick dildo for 3 hours and and fucked all his cum out of me! It was soooooo hot and cant wait to do it again:)

Made plans with a guy on BBRT tonight but he had to cancel. A quick connect ad got me to Richard a hot red head from the Bay Area. There were 3 of us but the other guy couldn't stay hard. We tried to double fuck Richard but it didn't work. While Richard sucked the other guy I fucked Richard for about 20 minutes and shot 4 or 5 strong jets of cum deep in his ass. Hope to see this hot stud again soon!