Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Ft Lauderdale has been raining like all get out for the last week- and of course today is my "Saturday"- never easy to get bred on a Tuesday for the real world men- but one of the anon fuck guys hit me up asking if I was taking loads- I finished hosing and was in position on my fuck bench, blindfolded and ass up, with the usual lay out for him- a dildo, lube, poppers and a rubber. He came in thru the side door and pulled out the small hollow butt plug I had in, lubed up the large dildo I had put out ( his requested one- about 11 inches long). He dipped it in the grease, then pushed it in and out of my hole for a couple of minutes until I was beginning to get a pucker, then shoved in raw and fucked me for another 3 minutes until he dumped his load in my guts. Sweet thing- not only did he skip the rubber ( even when he wears them, he ends up dildoing the used condom up into my guts) but yesterday he was doing a cum dump on BBRT- and told me he got 5 loads in HIS hole- so I guess in a way I got fucked by 6 guys just now... and I have a hungry hole growling for more

Maybe it's the heat or the moon, but the last couple of days have included a lot of fucking! This morning on BBRT I chatted with a guy from out of town, he said he would be in Portland tonight at 8pm. By 8:30 his hotel door was ajar and I entered. He was on his knees and sucked me hard. I pulled him up and started kissing him hard threw him on the bed, lifted his leg and started eating his tight ass, lubed up and hilted him. Fucked him for awhile then we flipped and I sat on his hard cock. Flipped again and fucked a load into him. He's a hot fucker. Hope to see him again Friday. Headed home and another hot guy hit me up. Got to his place, got in bed and started sucking and fucking him. We flipped for awhile, but he really wanted a load up his ass. He also wanted to explore ws. I needed to piss so we got in the shower, he got on his knees and I started to piss on his tongue and open mouth, he swallowed some but most ran down his beard onto his cock. We made out some and I sucked my piss from his beard and fed to him. We went back to the bed and he fucked me some more. We flipped and I laid on his back and pumped a nice load into his ass as he begged for my cum. Off to bed now.

Got seeded last night by the boyfriend. We've a long-term, long-distance relationship. I'm somewhere between cheating on him regularly and having an open relationship with him -- as in, I've told him I'm getting fucked bare by other guys, and while he'd prefer I not, he accepts that I do. What can I say? I'm a hungry, tight-assed bottom slut that's always looking for a harder fuck and a bigger load.

Last night, I got him randy with blowjob before perching my ass above his dick. A few notes on my boyfriend's dick: 8", thick as a red bull can, and widest at the middle. It's big, though not the biggest I've taken by any means. But somehow, taking his cock is more difficult than taking those 9" and 10"-ers I've been lucky to wrap my cunt lips around. I guess partly it's the shape of my boyfriend's cock, and partly it's that he's fucking impatient. Once he punches through, he doesn't want to sit still.

Last night was no exception. I was stroking myself as his cockhead was rubbing along my ass crack, when -- bam! -- he shoved in. I howled in pain and begged him to slow down. So instead of deep dicking, he courteously kept it two one or two inches at most, all the while observing out loud that my hardon had shriveled from the pain, and asking me if the last guy to have fucked my slutty ass had as big a dick as him. I was honest and told him no, the last guy's dick was tiny in comparison; I decided not to mention that the daddy four or five breedings ago had a huge, delicious cock that got my boyfriend's beat by two or more inches. I figured it's bad to tempt the bull while he's lodged in your ass.

Anyway, after giving me a few minutes (more like half a minute), he started thrusting up into my ass. When he got tired of that, he rolled me over and fucked me missionary. Finally put on my side and deep dicked me for ten minutes straight. All the way in, all the way out with every thrust. I was moaning and gasping with the pleasure and telling him to use my cunt, my brain having been fucked out of my skull two positions ago. He got faster, I started clutching the sheets and begging for his load, and with a grunt, he came... Then he pulled out and promptly dozed off.

Ah, heaven.

• Upvote 1

A few days ago met up with a few guys. Got fucked safely by one dude (young guy, 20s, NICE otter's body, 8 inch thick uncut meat, just loves to fuck like a battering ram; hopefully can start taking him bb soon), which usually bothers me but didn't this time since I had already set up an appointment for a thick dicked top to use me raw later. When the first guy shot into the condom and left I emptied his cum into me since I knew I was going to have a raw fuck. I got to the second top's place (40s, cute, thin/muscular, about 8" cut and thick) and after some kissing and sucking he fucked me deeply for a few minutes first doggie, then flipping me on my back (my favorite). He kept stopping, saying he was too close to cumming. That's music to my ears and I began teasing him with my hole, tightening and loosening, moving a little but not too much, basically sucking at his pole with my cunt. Eventually he couldn't hold back anymore and blasted his load inside me. We talked for a few minutes before I headed out to another fb's place. The third guy is a real alpha top, thick, hairy, stocky, rough, 7inch cut thick dick and only cares about getting off using my holes. That's my favorite. Got to his place and he had me get naked and wear a blindfold. He had me suck his dick for a while, which I love, and endure some light punishment before powerfucking me for about two hours. He kept slamming me and making me take his dick, pausing to pump a load of his cum inside me, then fucking me again. He says he lost track of how many loads he left in me, but I think it was three or four. Eventually I left with his manhood dripping out of the cunt he battered and owned all afternoon. Best fuck of all was saved for last and I got pretty lucky. Can't wait to see them all again soon, but definitely looking for some sex today...

So the last couple of days I'd fucked multiple guys, Wednesday I decided to slow it down a bit. Thursdays show time at work was 6am (alarm at 4:30) wound up chatting with a guy from Tampa on bbrt. Late 40s 6'3" about 190lbs tattoos, and a top. He was flying into Portland. We chatted but weren't going to be able to meet. My show time got changed to 9:30, so I texted him that I could meet him when he got here, his flight was delayed and I was in his hotel lobby at 1am, went to his room got naked and for the next hour we made out while he fucked me until I unloaded a huge load on my chest and he bred my hole. Got home at 2:30.

Work was easy the next day. Got to my hotel and napped. About 7pm a guy on Grindr hit me up, 36 6 ft 9inch fat cock. He's bi and his GF was on her period, he came over I sucked him hard, we started making out and took turns flip fucking, his fantasy talk was that I was his uncle, his stamina was fantastic after an hour I shot on his chest while riding his cock he then jerked off on my face, chest and the headboard. The cum I caught on my tongue I shared with him in a deep kiss. I will be contacting him again. His GF knows and is cool with it. Hot time!

So much for taking it easy.

Hot weather brings out the men and their hard cocks. Had a lazy day, spent most of it between the sun and in the restroom. Too hot today, just nike black shorts and trainers. Got fucked by a sweaty shirted guy, 6ftish married ringed etc, fat uncut cock really pushed and fucked me hard when he shot his load in my hot sweaty hole, he left. couple of hours in the sun, few guys in and out, managed to get a few sucks and loads down my throat. Really tanned and sweaty now, I waited to see what the T-Time rush would bring and got rewarded with 3 more fucks, two more gold ringed blokes, not one checked status! just commented that my hole was really lubed must have been busy, one of the guys put on a condom, however; he soon took it off when he was near coming. Thing is, I never planned on getting so many loads and my shorts had the wet spunky patch on my way home that I could not cover :) . Awesome day.

Partner and I flipped last night. I gave him a load and after a break he nailed me deep and p,anted a huge 4 day load. My ass was dripping then and was still juicy this morning. So hot to feel that poz seed brewing in me. This afternoon I gave him two loads of cum and three streams of piss.

Spent the day with the family and needed to be around some gay pervs so I smoked a bowl and headed into steamworks...never know what the night will hold, will my ass or my cock be in demand? Usually the first fuck is a good sign as to how the night will go... Walking around the maze I feel a hand on my hairy ass and turn to see a 6'4" Daddy with 10" thick cock, I stroke him and he pushes me against the wall and slides in all the way to the hilt! He moans about my sloppy hole and starts pounding me. (after the past week in Palm Springs and LA my cunt is really open, but that's another story) He likes to go deep and hard and we're shaking the walls which draws a crowd...too many guys just pawing so we go back to his room. He fucks me every which way and after about 30 mins ask if I like DP....of course I do. He reaches into his bag and pulls out a big thick dildo and works it into my open hole...I seed where this is going so I hit the poppers hard and he start sliding his big cock in next to the dildo and starts REALLY working my hole hard. He pounds away tellin me what an amazing cunt I have and I start beggin for his load... he slams both cocks all the way, "Take that fuckin poz nut you muscle bitch! he roars and unloads collapsing on top of me. We catch our breath and I thank him and head out...I head back to the cocksucker platform and reach down to feel my cunt lips hangin open and drippin load...fuck yeah....I had just got into really deepthroatin and nice white cock when I feel someone come up behind me and start workin my pig nips, mine are wired to my cock and hole and this is obviously a nip man because he knows what he doing! The cock I'm sucking keeps feedin me poppers and my nip buddy is callin me every nasty name in the book...I reach back and feel his nice uncut cock and guide it my my hole which he happily slides into...Now I'm in pig heaven...his hands never leave my nips as he pounds my hole and keeps eggin the white cock to keep his facefucking going....someone has crawled between my legs and is sucking my cock....white cock grabs my head and buries his cock deep down my throat nuttin straight into my gut...this sets off my nipple bud who pounds harder at my cunt and unloads. Time for a quick steam room and cruise around seeing if there are any cute boys that need my toxic load...really cute otter boy starts suckin my cock in the steam room but when I try to get him to sit on my cock he grabs for a condom, I tell him, "no thanks I fuck bare." and you would have thought I had just beaten a puppy... I grin and walk off. Back in the maze a hot Italian Daddy with a big gut and a bigger cock bends me over and pounds out a quick one...smacks me on the ass and says he been waitin to do that all night. I thank him and head to my room for a little break, but before I can even get my door shut a beautiful muscle-bound black stud with a huge bulge under his towel is asking what I'm up to...he fucks me every which way and leaves the door open obviously like puttin on a show... He throws me around like a rag doll talking about my sweet white pussy just made for big black cock. Several guys have stepped into the room and are strokin hard cocks. The Black Stud lets them watch but not touch....when one guy announces he's gonna cum the black stud tells him to blow on my face. On my back now while the stud pounds me, I open my mouth while the guy edges forward and starts shootin a HUGE load in my mouth and all over my face and beard...this sets off the black stud who grunts loudly and unloads first deep then pulling out to shoot the last of his load on my cunt lips...he fingers his load around my open hole says "fucking beautiful cunt" and heads out. FUCK I shut my door for a bit and catch about a 30 min nap....I open my door and stroke my cock back up...my balls are still full and figure I'll just unload in some cock suckers mouth when I see the cute otter hovering around my door...I grin at him and he sheepishly come in and shuts the door. He sucks my cock for awhile and I play with his hole. He really moanin around my cock and I can tell his hole is hungry...I tell him to get on his back and I dive face first into his sweet furry hole. MY tongue works it magic and soon the boy is thrashing around on the bed. I ask him, "What do you need boy?" "Your cock SIR!" he whimpers. "You know my rules" I say between tongue fucking his hole. "yes SIR just fuck me PLEASE!" he begs. I push his legs back and line up my cock to his now wet quivering hole and slide all the way in! He gasp and I start fucking. Now if you know me at all you know I fuck hard and rough. I direct his hands to my nips and tell him to work them hard when he wants my load. After about 20 mins of hard pounding fucking he's red in the face and yanking on my nips, beggin for my load. A couple more hard deep thrust and bury it deep and unload in his now ravaged boy hole. I collapse on top of him and we catch our breath. Shower time...he follows me to the showers and asks if he can wash my body, "Sure kid go ahead." I relax under the shower stream as the cute boy washes me down. Fucking perfect ending to a night at the tubs.

Got some mouth babies last night. I was at Slammers in the BJ ramps sucking a guy. Usually guys don't like to cum there, especially for BJs. I think gay guys get so much head they are desensitized to it. So I was sucking this guy for a long time and stroking him but nothing was getting him off, so I go to suck his balls and when I pull his dick out of my mouth be cums on my shirt sleeve before I reach his balls. I was still able to get some of the cum from his dick. :grin:

Spent the day with the family and needed to be around some gay pervs so I smoked a bowl and headed into steamworks...never know what the night will hold, will my ass or my cock be in demand? Usually the first fuck is a good sign as to how the night will go... Walking around the maze I feel a hand on my hairy ass and turn to see a 6'4" Daddy with 10" thick cock, I stroke him and he pushes me against the wall and slides in all the way to the hilt! He moans about my sloppy hole and starts pounding me. (after the past week in Palm Springs and LA my cunt is really open, but that's another story) He likes to go deep and hard and we're shaking the walls which draws a crowd...too many guys just pawing so we go back to his room. He fucks me every which way and after about 30 mins ask if I like DP....of course I do. He reaches into his bag and pulls out a big thick dildo and works it into my open hole...I seed where this is going so I hit the poppers hard and he start sliding his big cock in next to the dildo and starts REALLY working my hole hard. He pounds away tellin me what an amazing cunt I have and I start beggin for his load... he slams both cocks all the way, "Take that fuckin poz nut you muscle bitch! he roars and unloads collapsing on top of me. We catch our breath and I thank him and head out...I head back to the cocksucker platform and reach down to feel my cunt lips hangin open and drippin load...fuck yeah....I had just got into really deepthroatin and nice white cock when I feel someone come up behind me and start workin my pig nips, mine are wired to my cock and hole and this is obviously a nip man because he knows what he doing! The cock I'm sucking keeps feedin me poppers and my nip buddy is callin me every nasty name in the book...I reach back and feel his nice uncut cock and guide it my my hole which he happily slides into...Now I'm in pig heaven...his hands never leave my nips as he pounds my hole and keeps eggin the white cock to keep his facefucking going....someone has crawled between my legs and is sucking my cock....white cock grabs my head and buries his cock deep down my throat nuttin straight into my gut...this sets off my nipple bud who pounds harder at my cunt and unloads. Time for a quick steam room and cruise around seeing if there are any cute boys that need my toxic load...really cute otter boy starts suckin my cock in the steam room but when I try to get him to sit on my cock he grabs for a condom, I tell him, "no thanks I fuck bare." and you would have thought I had just beaten a puppy... I grin and walk off. Back in the maze a hot Italian Daddy with a big gut and a bigger cock bends me over and pounds out a quick one...smacks me on the ass and says he been waitin to do that all night. I thank him and head to my room for a little break, but before I can even get my door shut a beautiful muscle-bound black stud with a huge bulge under his towel is asking what I'm up to...he fucks me every which way and leaves the door open obviously like puttin on a show... He throws me around like a rag doll talking about my sweet white pussy just made for big black cock. Several guys have stepped into the room and are strokin hard cocks. The Black Stud lets them watch but not touch....when one guy announces he's gonna cum the black stud tells him to blow on my face. On my back now while the stud pounds me, I open my mouth while the guy edges forward and starts shootin a HUGE load in my mouth and all over my face and beard...this sets off the black stud who grunts loudly and unloads first deep then pulling out to shoot the last of his load on my cunt lips...he fingers his load around my open hole says "fucking beautiful cunt" and heads out. FUCK I shut my door for a bit and catch about a 30 min nap....I open my door and stroke my cock back up...my balls are still full and figure I'll just unload in some cock suckers mouth when I see the cute otter hovering around my door...I grin at him and he sheepishly come in and shuts the door. He sucks my cock for awhile and I play with his hole. He really moanin around my cock and I can tell his hole is hungry...I tell him to get on his back and I dive face first into his sweet furry hole. MY tongue works it magic and soon the boy is thrashing around on the bed. I ask him, "What do you need boy?" "Your cock SIR!" he whimpers. "You know my rules" I say between tongue fucking his hole. "yes SIR just fuck me PLEASE!" he begs. I push his legs back and line up my cock to his now wet quivering hole and slide all the way in! He gasp and I start fucking. Now if you know me at all you know I fuck hard and rough. I direct his hands to my nips and tell him to work them hard when he wants my load. After about 20 mins of hard pounding fucking he's red in the face and yanking on my nips, beggin for my load. A couple more hard deep thrust and bury it deep and unload in his now ravaged boy hole. I collapse on top of him and we catch our breath. Shower time...he follows me to the showers and asks if he can wash my body, "Sure kid go ahead." I relax under the shower stream as the cute boy washes me down. Fucking perfect ending to a night at the tubs.

Damn Daddy, fucking HOT!!!

Yesterday (Saturday night). Went to the local bar again and hung around the gloryhole. Sucked off one guy. Nice cock, a thick 7" is my guess. He unloaded down my throat within minutes. Was hungry for more and started working on another one, but I simply could not get this guy to cum. When my jaws started to ache I moved away. Nothing happening in the darkroom so back to the bar. Spitroast time after closing time! Bartender fucked me and I got to suck another guests cock. Bartender hit my prostate so good I shot a load on the floor after 10 minutes or so. Guest saw me shooting my load, pulled out and unloaded on my face. Bartender went on fucking while Guest watched, until he unloaded too. Guest invited me over to his place for pnp fun, but I politely declined. Poppers for me, but nothing else. Was way too far out of the center of town anyway.