Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

"my last LOADS", I was getting all ready to hit the bathhouse or slammers last night (evening) when I get a text from this "boy" I played with about a year & half ago. He was 20 yrs old then, but a gorgeous black young man with a 9" cock that he knew how to use proficiently. He wanted to FUCK... I picked him up, came back to my place and after making out & getting rid of clothes in the living room, we made it to the bedroom... He skillfully dropped 2 massive loads in my hole. He is one of the BEST TOPS I've been with. Well that sparked the devil in me, and being a cloudy Sunday & went over to the bathhouse today. no sooner was I undressed in my room when I had # one, fucking me on my back...dropping his charged load. #2 was a guy I've been chatting with on BBRT... HOT DADDY, beer can cock... we fucked in all positions, moved over to the sling room where he finished up inside my now dripping "cunt".... I roamed around and soon caught the eye of a massive & very handsome black man. He had a good solid 7+" but, like I find a lot of Black guys, was an awesome top. he did me doggy & flat on my belly, unloading & finally I shot off without touching myself ! All in all & very productive weekend.

In Houston. I've been at the Mid Towne spa for the last few nights and saw action each night but Saturday was a top's dream cum true! So many bttms to breed. AMAZING! At one point I had three bttms lined up on a fuck "bench" going from hole to hole. It had to be an early night for me so had a great cum in a beautiful butt. I left tired but very happy!

A daddy hit me up on BBRT and we chatted and he wanted to know if I was up for being used by a him and a friend...well, within 45 minutes I was at his house and he led me into the bedroom and told me to take off my clothes and said his buddy would be over in an hour. He told me I would be his boy and I eagerly agreed. He gave me a cap full of some liquid and then blindfolded me. I then got into the slave position and he started to play with dick and suck on my nips and then I got on my knees and started to suck his dick and about 2 minutes later, he shoved me to the bed on my knees and started to fuck me. He had thick dick and he oozed precum and my hole milked it good. He told me everytime his dick came out of my ass, my mouth was to suck on his dick (I just assumed I would...no drop wasted!). He gave me instructions for when his buddy came over. Sure enough, there was a knock at the door and I got into the slave position and opened my mouth and his buddy put his soft dick in my mouth. Turns out that this buddy was a boy he trained and he was going to get fucked too! I had my blindfold on the entire time so I dont know what he looked like. But, the daddy told him to get on his knees on the bed and told me to get in front of him. That pig started to suck on my dick while he was getting fucked. And then every now and then, I would be suck him and the daddy would fuck me. Finally the boy started to fuck me and blew his load and left. The daddy fucked me for another hour and blew his load and kept fucking me for about 5 minutes after and it felt so good. The sound alone of him fucking my sloppy hole drove me nuts. I drove home and played with my hole until I blew a big one and wiped the cum and shoved it into my hole. Cant wait for this weekend. It'll be awhile until I can play again and I plan to do it up good.

Got bred by my fuckbud (who now appears to be my regular fuckbud) at his place of work. In his office, locked the door, plently of kissing then he strips me and facefucks me. He has a very big ballbag which covers my face while I'm deepthroating him. Then on all fours he lubes my arse then slides in, starting to pound away pulling me closer by my hips and shoulders so he can get in real deep. Eventually unloaded several days worth of cum deep inside me, took some pictures of his drained cock inside me then more as he pulled out and his load started to run out of my freshly fucked hole. He fingered it back into me then I licked his fingers clean. Dressed and left, managed to keep his load in me all evening but had to keep fingering my hole to taste it some more. Eventually had to drop his load - boy there was lots of it, he really did unload in me. Hoping to get bred again this week by him ....

Today. A reply to my CL ad about swallowing and this guy lived about 4 miles from work. Walked in and there were 5 guys naked standing there, dicks in hand waiting to shoot in my mouth. I was in my work clothes and I didn't want tell-tale stains on me so I asked them all to make sure every drop went down my throat. They obliged. This one guy came in record time (about one minute) and held my head down. His cock was so far down my throat I was sure he was finished cumming. I tried lifting off him and he held it there for another few moments. He was still shooting a massive load of cum and didn't want me to dribble. Thoughtful.

Guest GoodExercise

My buddy Tim texted me this morning to see if I wanted to join him for a visit to a home care client that he got assigned to a few weeks ago. We've done this before, and it has always been good. I walked to Tim's place, and he drove us to the client's place. Tim is 28 -- a tall, lean Latin guy with a nice dick and sweet ass. On the way, Tim told me about the client. He said that Tony is also Latin, 35, about 5'10", very lean and versatile. Uncut, clean-shaven and smooth. Tony is at home dealing with a bout of AIDS-related KS. His partner would be at work. Tim generally can pick up an extra $100 for special services. Tim did the deed on his last visit, but Tony asked if Tim had a white friend. So I got the call. I waited in the car while Tim took care of the list of standard services -- mostly light housekeeping, some cooking, and bathing. I checked out Grindr while I waited. After about 90 minutes, Tim texted me to come inside to the bedroom. Tony was laying on his back, completely naked -- with his planted in Tim's throat. Tony was a looker -- short hair, green eyes and a nice smile. He had a few lesions on his otherwise flawless chest, and it looked like he might have some lesions in his groin as well. I got undressed -- my seven-incher was rock hard. I straddled Tony's handsome face and got a good cocksucking. Then I turned around and let Tony lick my hole while I sucked his uncut meat. As I thought, he had a couple of lesions on the insides of his thighs. When I went down further to return the favor of an expert ass-licking, I found and licked another lesion right next to Tony's freshly-bathed pucker. Tim just stretched out on the bed and watched me and Tony rim each other. Tony began fingering me, then he said "sit on me." I slobbered up his cock, then sat down on it. Tony fucked me for a few minutes, then shot his load in me real nice and deep. I thought that would be the end of the action, but Tony said "your turn." Then Tony rolled over and got on all fours. The lesion next to his pucker spread before me. I kissed that little blemish, then licked his hole. Then I mounted Tony. He gripped me hard. Meanwhile, Tim got behind me. Tim fucked me real good while I plowed Tony. Before long, Tony asked me to shoot in him. Tim also took that as his cue. Tim unloaded in me while I unloaded in Tony. After that, Tim took charge. Tim got dressed and cleaned up Tony, and then I got dressed. We headed out, and Tim picked up his two $50's from the night stand. He never shares those tips with me.

I was horny as fuck at the mall earlier this week so I went to the macy's bathroom because I know people cruise there. There was one guy in the stalls so I sat next to him and turns out he was cruising. He just wanted to suck my dick and while I had wanted some dick to I wasn't going to say no. I stuck my dick under the stall and he started sucking me off. He wasn't very good,(teeth), So I pulled away and asked if I could come in his stall. He opened the door for me so I came in, dropped my pants and started to face fuck him. A sort while later I was ready to cum so I shot most of my load in his mouth and then pulled out and shot the rest on his face. After he cleaned all the remaining cum off my dick I zipped up and left.

Guest GoodExercise

@younghot I would have loved to have walked into that stall to eat then fuck and breed that sweet ass of yours while you were getting sucked off.

Guest GoodExercise

Around 5:00 AM, I got a text from Tim asking if he could give Tony my number. By 6:00 AM, I was back at Tony's place for another round. This time, Tony's partner had not yet left for work, and was glad to watch. Tony's partner is a bit of a twink -- looked mid-20s, short, very lean, blond/blue. He stroled an impressive boner while I got down to business with his lover. Tony looked as good this morning as he did yesterday -- KS lesions and all. He fucked me on all 4s, leaving a shuddering deposit deep inside. Then I fucked Tony on his back, giving as good as I had got. Tony had a big grin on his face as I got dressed and left. I wonder how often I am going to have to go over there to take care of his primal needs.

@younghot I would have loved to have walked into that stall to eat then fuck and breed that sweet ass of yours while you were getting sucked off.

I with you were there then. It would have made it sooooo much better!

Guest GoodExercise

Text from Tony pretty much on cue around 5:15 AM asking if I can come over. I asked if Tony's partner Andy would be there, and if he would be playing. Tony replied that Andy needed to be fucked, but I wasn't sure if that was a "yes" or a "no."

When I got there, Andy let me in. His blond hair was kind of messy, but his blue eyes were bright and he gave me a smile. Andy was wearing skimpy briefs that showed off his package and his cute little ass -- and he was also wearing a muscle tee that hung off his skinny frame.

As we walked toward the bedroom, Andy commented that "Tony has been so horny the last few days." Fine with me. When we got to the bedroom, Tony was stretched out and naked, stroking his uncut Latin cock with one hand while running his other hand over his chest -- pinching his nipples and rubbing his KS lesions. His smooth body looked good, and the stubble on his face was nice, too.

Tony watched me as I got undressed with Andy standing beside me. When I was naked, I got on my knees and pulled down Andy's briefs. I deepthroated Andy, and began working his hole with my fingers. Andy's hole was opening up nicely. We went to he bed, and I went down on Tony's precum-leaking cock. Andy stretched out next to Tony, and the two lovers kissed whle I alternated sucking them. Eventually, Tony grabbed and raised his legs to show me his hole. The KS lesion next to his pucker seemed to be darker than I remembered from yesterday. I went to town on Tony's pungent hole -- I love to eat man ass. I stuck my tongue in his shitter.

Then I resumed alternating between Tony and Andy. I grabbed the inside of Andy's knees and pusheed his legs up onto his chest. I slobbered Andy's hole, and tongue fucked him. Then I mounted Andy and slipped my raw cock up his ass. He winced, but he took my seven thick inches in one shot. Tony kissed Andy and asked if he liked it. "Feels good," Andy replied. Tony got behind me, and worked his cock into me. Nice and raw. We fucked like that for a bit, then Tony whispered in my ear, "let's trade places."

I got behind Tony, and began licking his hole again waiting for him to mount Andy. But Tony wasn't making much progress. I grew impatient, and just got in position and shoved my dick up Tony's ass. This got Tony animated -- he grabbed Andy and flipped him over, working Andy onto all 4s. Tony pulled Andy's ass back into his crotch, then shoved his cock up Andy's ass. Tony leaned forward, and he and Andy kissed. I could hear Andy whisper to Tony, "I need you."

Tony began breathing hard, and his ass was clenching my cock. I could feel the sensations as Tony pulsed and emptied into Andy. Tony slumped onto Andy, and we stayed that way for a moment before I pulled out of Tony and he fell onto the bed. Andy was still there on all 4s, with his hole at the ready. I pulled Andy up onto my throbbing dick, and fucked my load into him.

After I shot in Andy, I figured I needed to get going. As I pulled on my clothes, Andy sidled up next to Tony. They seemed more connected than before. "You two look good," I said. "You are good for us," Tony replied. Yeah, "real good," Andy added as he nuzzled into Tony's chest and began licking his nipples and kissing his KS lesions.

It was nice to see Andy caring for Tony this way. I got back on the bed and starting sucking Tony while Andy played with Tony's chest. Tony was getting real hard. I could feel another orgasm building in him. "I'm gonna blow," Tony said. With that, Andy was on top of Tony in a flash. I got out of the way while Andy impaled himself on Tony. Tony thrust into Andy, the veins in his groin bulging as his nuts were about to burst. Andy was jacking his big cock. "Fuck yes. I love you," Tony emoted as he shot his second load into Andy. With that, Andy volleyed all over Tony's chest. Then he bent forward to lap it up. I helped with that. Finally, Andy dismounted from Tony. I licked Andy's hole clean before he fell back onto the bed, and then I sucked Tony's cock clean. Tony's cock tasted just like Andy's ass. I wiped my mouth and headed home.

Sunday night, July 21, I set up my camper out on the street in front of my house. I had invited several guys to cum over and fuck n breed me anon. I waited inside naked, jockstrap on, blindfold on. First guy showed up right on time, hot muscular, thin, average size dick.. he fucked me for about 10 minutes before blowing his load deep in my ass.

Got a text from a buddy, asking if anyone was there. "Not at this time, but come anyway." He wanted to tag my ass. He showed up just as another guy showed up. My buddy is about 5'10" 180 #, cute, nice 7.5 " thick cock. The other guy was about 5'8", 145 #, thin and nice 7+ dick. While other guy was fucking me, a third guy shows up. My buddy and third guy are jerking while other guy fucks me for about 15 minutes. Shoots his load, dumps it in my hole, slaps my ass and leaves. Third guy steps up, jerks a couple more times, and drops his load in my hole and shoves it deep. He too slaps my ass, zips up and leaves. My buddy also leaves to my disappointment.

A few minutes later, a new guy is walking down towards the camper, he's about 5'8" 175#, muscular, 7.5" cock, and very nice. My buddy follows him back in. Muscular guy, fucked me like an ape... was awesome. he went on for almost 20 minutes. Another guy came in too. He starts sucking my buddy while ape man fucks me furiously. All of a sudden (after 20 minutes) blows his load deep in my hole, steps back. My buddy steps up, shoves his now hard cock in, pumps about 10 times and blows his loads in my cummy hole. The new guy then steps up, licks the cum leaking outta my hole three times, then shoots his loads on my hole and pushing his cock in with the cum all over my hole. They all leave.

As i rested a bit, i hear the door open again, and in walks a tall hunk, 6' tall, and about 160#, hot, cute, and sporting an 8.5" thick cock. I don't even get a chance to warm it up with my mouth, he pushes me down, shoves his already hard cock in my sloppy hole and starts pumping. OMFG. He was rubbing me in all the right places. After about 10 minutes of pumping and forcing most of the loads in my hole oozing down my ass into my jock, he grunts, pumps harder, and blows his load in my recently cock-pumping-cum-voided hole. Without a word, he zips up, and walks out. Damn, i'm spent.

Of course, I was peaking around my blindfold the entire time. So total count: 7 Hot loads deep in my hole. Did not ask, do not know their statuses.

Guest GoodExercise

I texted Tony around 6:30 AM to ask if he wanted company. The response: "Andy and me just fucked each other twice. I am spent. Next time." That was interesting because I didn't know that Andy topped. And Andy's interest in Tony sure did revive after he watched me make love to his partner. "Cool," I responded, "You two are fun. Count me in anytime." With that, I went about my morning.

Around 10:00 AM, I decided to do the laundry. My condo building has almost 600 units, and the laundry room can sometimes be a real adventure. I put on a grey T-shirt and some black cotton workout shorts -- no underwear. Then I slipped my feet into my flip-flops, grabbed the laundry bag, and headed to the elevators. The laundry room was pretty quiet as I loaded my washers. Nothing much to see or do. So I headed back upstairs to wait for drying time. After about a half hour, I went back downstairs. The laundry room was slightly more interesting this time, with a twink putting his dirty duds into a couple of washers. Nice looking guy with fine, dark brown hair. But overdressed for laundry day. I tossed my wet clothes into the dryer, and headed out -- Mr. Overdressed had already left. When another 45 minutes had passed, I went to retrieve my laundry. Last chance for adventure. I like to fold or put the clothes on hangers in the laundry room to reduce wrinkles. I am a meticulous manwhore.

I was close to done with my folding and hanging, and I was alone in the laundry room. Then I heard the door open, and a guy came up to a couple of washers in the row alongside where I was doing my folding and hanging. Interesting prospect, but looked straight. About 6-1, 180. Maybe 25 or 26 years old. Dark features. I wondered if he was a mix of Lebanese and Persian. His dark black hair was buzzed on the sides and short on top. Deep, dark eyes. Strong nose, full lips -- nice and masculine. He looked like he hadn't shaved the last couple of mornings, but it was hard to tell how long it had been because I knew this guy was hairy. He wore a yellow/gold t-shirt with the Michigan 2010 football schedule on the back. I checkout out his forearms: muscular and hairy. Big hands, too. Mr. Michigan also wore a pair of Michigan blue mesh workout shorts. Baggy, but from what I could see swinging around in there, no underwear. Hairy legs. Like me, Mr. Michigan was wearing flip-flops. Big feet, with dark hair on the tops and the toes.

There were plenty of dryers very conveniently located to Mr. Michigan, but he chose to use dryers that required him to walk behind me to get to them. We made eye contact on a couple of his dryer trips, and I slowed down my folding and hanging so that I would be finished at about the same time that he finished getting his clothes into the dryers. On what I knew would be his last pass to the dryers, I stepped slightly back into the pathway. Mr. Michigan brushed up against me. "Sorry," he said. "No problem," I replied. I gathered my clothes into my hands and arms and waited for Mr. Michigan to head for the exit. God, he was hot front and back. I followed right behind as he headed out. When he got to the exit, Mr. Michigan hit the automatic opener so that I could get out easier. Nice guy.

We were standing alone in the elevator lobby, half-turned toward each other. I reached for the UP button, and soon had Mr. Michigan's hand on top of mine. "I didn't think you could get it with all those clothes," he said. "Practice," I replied. So weak. I felt stupid and kind of scared. I looked at the floor and could feel my face turning red. Oh damn, Mr. Michigan had some sexy feet. "I bet you get lots of practice," came the rejoinder from Mr. Michigan. I looked up and smiled. "Is your boyfriend home?," he then asked. Huh? I had never seen this guy before, but apparently he had seen me around the building with my boyfriend. "At work," I said as the elevator doors opened. We stepped into the elevator, and Mr. Michigan positioned himself in front of the bank of buttons. Before hitting the button for his own floor, Mr. Michigan asked me "what floor?" "Ten," I said. "Nice view?," Mr. Michigan asked without ever pushing a button for a floor of his own. Apparently, the only buttons being pushed were mine. "Pretty nice. I can show you," I offered, using a line that I had used with varying success on a few other guys. "Okay," Mr. Michigan said. Then he held out his hand and said, "I'm Sam, by the way." "Mark," I said as I managed to shake his hand across all of the laundry. Nice and firm.

The elevator doors opened on the tenth floor, and I walked toward my apartment with Sam behind me. As I was unlocking the door, Sam pressed himself into me and rubbed my shoulders in silence. At that point, I could have opened the door with my boner. It was raging. So was Sam's hardon. As the tumbler clicked into the unlock position, Sam pushed the door open and pressed harder against me, sending us both into the entryway. I set down the clothes, and Sam grabbed me by the shoulders. He pressed me against the wall and kissed me. Soft but deep. All the while, his cock was pressed against me. The kiss was quite unexpected. But so was what came next. Sam looked me in the eye and asked, "you okay with oral only?" Damn, I thought. He probably is mostly straight. Fuck. "I really want you to suck me off," he added. "It will be my pleasure," I replied. Sam kissed me again and kicked off his flip-flops. "Can we go to the bedroom?," Sam asked as he headed that way.

Sam stood at the edge of the bed and pulled down his Michigan shorts. He had a massive nest of pubes and a hairy crotch all around. Without the baggy shorts, I could see how muscular his furry thighs were. He must have played football at Michigan. Of course, the centepiece was the eight-incher angling up from between his legs. Thick, dark and uncut -- with pubic hair meandering halfway up the shaft. Sam's foreskin still covered half of his cockhead, but that left his dripping piss slit nearly entirely exposed. There was a strand of precum dangling from Sam's manhood, extending down past his balls. Two jewels of the middle-east hanging in a hairy sac, one lower than the other but both big and proud.

I tore out of my clothes and dropped to my knees. I tongued Sam's cockhead clean. That precum tasted so tangy sweet. Then I pulled the foreskin back and worked the rest of the head of Sam's big dick. "Can you take it?," Sam asked with a bit of a growl. I answered by swallowing him whole. Sam grasped the back of my head and started slowly thrusting into me. Just the right mix of gentle and animal.

"Hold on," Sam said. Then he pulled his dick out of my mouth and fell back onto the bed. Sam's cock slapped against his belly, and his balls dangled between his legs. Then Sam pulled the front of his Michigan shirt back behind his neck. He had a muscular torso with a broad chest and a four or six pack. His giant nipples were nearly hidden in the forest of hair that covered him from neck to pubes. I figured I should get back to work on Sam's cock, but I was interrputed when Sam pulled his big balls to the side and lifted his feet onto the bed -- totally exposing his hairy asscrack. I knew there had to be a hole in there somewhere. "Can you ... eat me ... down ... there?," Sam asked. I placed my hands on the insides of Sam's hairy, muscular thighs and gave him my answer in deeds. Sam smelled half-clean, half-dirty -- but he felt totally good on my tongue. Sam stroked his cock while he ground his asshole into my face for me to lick and poke with my tongue. I was loving it. Then Sam turned up the action. He put his feet flat onto my shoulders and once again placed his hands on the back of my neck. Sam pulled me into his ass and rode my face. I could have gone on like this forever, but Sam called an audible. "69 me," Sam said.

I got up onto the bed with my crotch above Sam's handsome face, and bent down and began sucking Sam's cock. The precum was still flowing. I didn't know what was coming next. Then I found out. With one hand, Sam began fingering his hole. With the other, he began fingering my hole. Real gentle -- soft swirls. Then Sam switched hands. He brought a smelly finger up from his hole to my mouth for me to lick, then to my hole. Sam's big, hairy finger was up my ass all the way to his last knucke while his cock was down my throat, buried to the hilt. Then another twist. "Get on the bed," Sam said. I thought I was on the bed. I rolled over onto my back and got my ass over the edge of the bed, and pulled my legs up. I thought to myself that Sam wasn't quite so straight after all. "No," Sam said. "Turn over." I complied, of course. Sam grabbed my waist and raised me up so that he could get the best angle. "Go slow," I pleaded. "Do you have poppers?," Sam asked. "Behind you, middle shelf," I said. Sam got the poppers, then got back into position. Sam took a hit of the poppers, then leaned down over me and put the bottle under my nose. I inhaled deep and hard. I knew that slow was not a reall option here. Sam slid his rock-hard cock down from the small of my back and then further down between my cheeks until his cockhead caught on my pucker. Then Sam stopped and leaned forward to give me another hit of poppers before hitting them again for himself. Sam pushed in. And then pushed some more. And some more. It was big. And it was thick. Before I could even begin to beg for mercy, Sam grabbed me by the waist and started fucking me. All the way in, then just about all the way out until it was practically just his foreskin remaining caught up inside my horny hole.

I figured Sam would cum like that -- standing behind me, slowly but determinedly impaling me with his middle-eastern cock planted deep and his massive balls swinging forward to greet my own churning balls. I forced myself back onto Sam's cock while he thrust into me. This all felt pretty good. But then Sam pushed me further up onto the bed and climbed into the bed behind me. Okay, this was feeling pretty good too. Sam fucked me like that until he stopped for another hit of poppers -- but this time he did not extend the bottle to me. I heard the bottle fall to the floor, then Sam reached under my arms and pushed me flat onto the bed with his torso. Sam spread himself on top of me, and his body hair felt amazing all over me. Sam hooked his arms further around my chest and then clasped his hands on the back of my neck. Then he hooked his big feet around my ankles. With every penetration of my willing but abused rectum, Sam ground his crotch into me and swirled his dick around inside me as much as his girth would allow.

Rather than speed up as he obviously drew closer to his climax, Sam slowed down. Deeper and then even deeper again. Finally, Sam squeezed his elbows into my lats and pulled my legs up into the air with his feet hooked around my ankles. Sam began breathing deeper and deeper, forcing more oxygen into his lungs to energize the muscles for his impending manly eruption. Sam's dick was about to explode, and my ass yearned to be his receptacle. Sam pushed in while I pushed back. "Be still," Sam said. Then, with his cock already as deep as it could possibly go, Sam pushed himself down onto me and then stopped. He was breathing even deeper and I swear I could feel the veins in his legs pumping blood to his crotch. In the stillness, I could feel Sam's big penis engorge, then pulse -- one small pulse, then a stonger one, and then many more as Sam quietly and completely released himself into me. When the flow from deep inside him to deep inside me finally abated, Sam released me from his arms and legs, and rolled onto his back next to me. Sam flopped an arm across my back as I laid there recovering, not sure if my hole would ever be the same again.

"I wanted you to blow me for a long time," Sam said after a while. "Since I saw you with your cute boyfriend," he went on. I wasn't sure what to say. "Do you have a boyfriend," I asked. "Single," Sam said. "But I mostly date girls," he went on. "But don't get me wrong," he continued, "I like some guys, too." That was hardly a revelation. "I saw you on Scruff," Sam said. "You always fuck bareback like it says in your profile?," he asked casually. "Sure," I said. "It is the best."

"I wasn't going to fuck you," Sam began again. "I thought I could just get a blowjob. But you really know how to get me horny," he said -- apparently feeling the need to rationalize his eagerness to fuck me. "You were really good," I said. Lame, I know. "Can I clean up here so I can go get my laundry?," Sam asked. "Sure," I said. Sam washed at the sink as I watched, naked. When he was done, I handed Sam a newly laundered towel. Sam dried himself very thoroughly, especially in the crotch and ass, then flipped his t-shirt back onto the front of his chest -- covering all of the fur. Then Sam brushed past me to grab his shorts. He pulled the blue shorts back on, making that big pecker flop inside as it snaked past the waistband. "This was a good day for laundry," I said. My wit was not getting any better. "I always do mine on Friday," Sam said. "In the morning," he volunteered. "I like to do it on Friday, too," I said as Sam pushed his big feet into his flip-flops and reached for the door handle.

Sam twisted the door handle half-way, then stopped. I wondered if he had forgotten something, but there wasn't much for him to have left behind other than the big load of middle-eastern cum that was percolating in my ass. Sam came up to me, and ran his arm up my naked torso as he gently let the two of us fall into the wall of the entryway. Sam ran his furry forearm up my chest and neck, twisting and resting his elbow on top of the end of my shoulder with his hand under my chin. Sam leaned in and kissed me, then pulled away and straightened himself out. "See you," he said. "Later," I replied as Sam let himself out. Friday morning for laundry. Okay with me.