Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I made a quick trip to Steamworks Seattle early last night. I was tired after a long day working but I had a massive load waiting for some lucky bttm. I was a man on a mission. Dump 'n go! Three minutes after leaving my room I contacted with a GREAT bttm...just my type. Smooth, tight Asian guy. 140#, 5 8, great ass but not much of a kisser (at first). We went back to my room and he never left for the next hour. OMG, his ass was magic. I/we couldn't get enough. Bred him deep after about 30 minutes of sweet lovin. This was more thaat just sex -- this was real passion. One of the best, hottest bathhouse sessions I've ever had. I went back to my airport hotel a real happy traveler. This was one memorable breeding. BTW, at the end he was a great kisser too and Great Kissers really get me HOT!

Lucky sod.

I was in Seattle yesterday and had not one, not two, but three guys flake on me. Should've gone to the bathhouses like you did!

At a bud's glory hole. HOT Latino or Indian guy there, massive cock, smooth, tight body and great kisser. We took turns feeding the cocksucker and making out with each other. As soon as massive cock dumped his load, he pulled out and let me dump mine in the cocksucker. Great session. Hope to do it again soon.

Guest pozbtm1967
Lucky sod.

I was in Seattle yesterday and had not one, not two, but three guys flake on me. Should've gone to the bathhouses like you did!

Um, yeah... welcome to Seattle... sigh... attitude and few tops...

Last Thursday my new fuckbud had invited me over with only one condition I had to bring a top with me and that top had to be poz. This is despite the fact that my friend believes himself to be poz now. I had met someone the revious week and he seemed fairly compatible for my friend and for myself. When we got there a surprise awaited me. My fb had also invited a friend and this stud just looked bugged up. He was basically skin and bones with arms and legs with long loopy veins. I could feel my cock begin to stiffen in my pants and my hole cry out for his cum. We wasted little time getting down to business as we stripped the clothes off each other. My partner's cock was long and thick and his balls hung heavy. I used my mouth on his already semi erect dick to bring it to full tumescence while his spit covered fingers roughly worked my ass. My fuckbud and my other friend were already fucking and moaning as my fucker put his dickhead on my hungry hole. "You want my load?" he asked. I got a viral load of 650,000 and a t cell count of one. I moaned yes as I pushed back on his raw cock. Soon it was deep inside me and I was milking it for all it was worth. It hurt like hell since we used no lube and contrary to belief the high humidity had dried me out rather than lubed me up. But I was loving it. By the time he came deep inside my guts I was practically beggin him for it. He finished and my fb and his partner were already finished and my fb was shoving his ass into my face to eat while he did atm on both of the tops. We finished up with him dumping a load into my now lubricated butt and promised this would not be the last time we would all meet this summer.

Just Now!!!On a business meeting near downtown Newark , so I ventured over to the 'Little Theater'!!

wow!!! I was in there no more than 10 minutes and I had a cock up my butt, in a dark room located upstairs !!

holy shit !!! This was my first time here. I had heard but never been.

this was all being done during my lunch break !

4 loads in one hour!!!!

so needless to say, I'm not going back to the hotel with my business associates.

im going to make up some excuse and try for load #5 and so on!!

happy I'm assigned to this area for the summer!!

anyone else wanna join!!

(775)773-8671

Took a new Subaru BRZ out for a test ride, got a load up my chute:)

Test driving around stopped behind an abandoned warehouse, got out with the salesman to check out the car, he was very hot, wedding ring and all, jerked my pants down, pushed up my shirt, pulled out his dick, fucked my for 20 mins (took him a while to nut), we got back in car, he said thanks man, my wife is pregnant and haven't fucked her or anyone else in 7 months, I bought the car:)

Just Now!!!On a business meeting near downtown Newark , so I ventured over to the 'Little Theater'!!

wow!!! I was in there no more than 10 minutes and I had a cock up my butt, in a dark room located upstairs !!

holy shit !!! This was my first time here. I had heard but never been.

this was all being done during my lunch break !

4 loads in one hour!!!!

so needless to say, I'm not going back to the hotel with my business associates.

im going to make up some excuse and try for load #5 and so on!!

happy I'm assigned to this area for the summer!!

anyone else wanna join!!

(775)773-8671

Wow! Never heard of this place. Where is it?

Thursday Evening, 23 year old twinkie, 5'5", probably 115 lbs soaking wet, came over wanting to have some fun. He had texted me an idea of what he wanted, foot play, watersports, and some BB sex! He arrived late in the evening and after a few moments of conversation he got on his knees in front of me and started taking off my shoes while sniffing and licking them, then he proceeded to lick and taste my feet with my socks still on, going back and forth from one foot to the other, eventually pulling my socks off with his mouth. For the next 10 minutes he proceeded to lick my feet and suck my toes while I just laid back on the couch and enjoyed the sensation. I almost felt bad about putting on dirty socks and not washing my feet, but he knew better than to complain.

Once I had my fill of foot play, I pulled out a Calvin Klein jockstrap for him to put on, watched him strip in front of me while changing into the jock. Nice, lean, tight body, tan all over, must swim naked ;) I then took the action to the bathroom where I have a walk-in shower that easily fits 2 to 3 people, he got on his knees and started to suck my cock through my underwear, now all this time I've been needing to piss so once his mouth started massaging my bulge I let the stream loose, just a little at first, and then full flow, I pulled my cock out, taking off my underwear, and pissed in his mouth, all over his body, covered his face, there wasn't much of him that was left dry by the time I finished that first shower.

Now I was ready for his ass, had him get up and turn around, bracing himself with flat palms against the shower wall, I spit on my cock, spit on his hole, fingered him a bit and then lined up to fuck that ass... Probably stayed in that position about 10 minutes, only stopping to take the urine soaked jock off his ass and shove it in his mouth. By now I had to piss again, so I did, in his ass to start, and then I pulled out and watered his back. At this point we stopped to take a quick rinse in the shower and moved to the bed, he got on all 4s, ass ready and open for some more fucking, I gave him a shoe and sock to play with while I played with his now open hole, without much to do, rammed my cock forward and plowed that ass for a good 15 minutes, changing it up from fast and hard, slow and swivel, pulling out all the way and then ramming it as hard and deep as possible, I wanted this ass in every way possible. Finally when I came, I pulled out, keeping the tip on his hole, shot my load on his ass and then pushed in to finish deep, make sure that his entire inner lining was coated with cum! To finish we went back to the shower, I pissed once more on him while he sucked on that dirty jock that was on the shower floor from earlier, I pulled the jock out of his mouth and proceeded to wring it dry over him and into his open mouth all while he was stroking himself to a finish, once he came, while still on his knees, head back with mouth wide open, I just threw the jock at him and thanked him for being such a good fuck!

Thursday Evening, 23 year old twinkie, 5'5", probably 115 lbs soaking wet, came over wanting to have some fun. He had texted me an idea of what he wanted, foot play, watersports, and some BB sex! He arrived late in the evening and after a few moments of conversation he got on his knees in front of me and started taking off my shoes while sniffing and licking them, then he proceeded to lick and taste my feet with my socks still on, going back and forth from one foot to the other, eventually pulling my socks off with his mouth. For the next 10 minutes he proceeded to lick my feet and suck my toes while I just laid back on the couch and enjoyed the sensation. I almost felt bad about putting on dirty socks and not washing my feet, but he knew better than to complain.

Once I had my fill of foot play, I pulled out a Calvin Klein jockstrap for him to put on, watched him strip in front of me while changing into the jock. Nice, lean, tight body, tan all over, must swim naked ;) I then took the action to the bathroom where I have a walk-in shower that easily fits 2 to 3 people, he got on his knees and started to suck my cock through my underwear, now all this time I've been needing to piss so once his mouth started massaging my bulge I let the stream loose, just a little at first, and then full flow, I pulled my cock out, taking off my underwear, and pissed in his mouth, all over his body, covered his face, there wasn't much of him that was left dry by the time I finished that first shower.

Now I was ready for his ass, had him get up and turn around, bracing himself with flat palms against the shower wall, I spit on my cock, spit on his hole, fingered him a bit and then lined up to fuck that ass... Probably stayed in that position about 10 minutes, only stopping to take the urine soaked jock off his ass and shove it in his mouth. By now I had to piss again, so I did, in his ass to start, and then I pulled out and watered his back. At this point we stopped to take a quick rinse in the shower and moved to the bed, he got on all 4s, ass ready and open for some more fucking, I gave him a shoe and sock to play with while I played with his now open hole, without much to do, rammed my cock forward and plowed that ass for a good 15 minutes, changing it up from fast and hard, slow and swivel, pulling out all the way and then ramming it as hard and deep as possible, I wanted this ass in every way possible. Finally when I came, I pulled out, keeping the tip on his hole, shot my load on his ass and then pushed in to finish deep, make sure that his entire inner lining was coated with cum! To finish we went back to the shower, I pissed once more on him while he sucked on that dirty jock that was on the shower floor from earlier, I pulled the jock out of his mouth and proceeded to wring it dry over him and into his open mouth all while he was stroking himself to a finish, once he came, while still on his knees, head back with mouth wide open, I just threw the jock at him and thanked him for being such a good fuck!

Thanks for sharing this. Just my idea of a fucking great time. I´m almost jelous!

just now. home, drunk, some guy asked if I would suck him off so I agreed and gave him my address. had some wine and when he showed up he shoved me down in bed, took off mybriefs and fucked me instead. I tried to push him off me and said no several times but he nutted in my ass anyway then slapped it and left.

Guest 24collegekid420

My last load was just couple hours ago in the laundry room in the apartment complex had two big black cock pound my ass two loads each in my throat and deep in my ass.

Edited by 24collegekid420

Last Sunday night, I found a guy on CL willing to sneakinto my house late at night to breed me. We made thearrangements, gave him my address, and told him where myroom was. I darkened the whole house with just enuf nightlights to guide him. I was laying on the bed in my usualposition: face down, naked, jockstrap on, lubed, poppers atmy nose. After about 30 mins, I hear the door open andshut. Excitement builds. I slip on my blindfold. Secondslater I feel the stranger running his hands over my thighsand ass. I hear his shirts drop, and he climbs onto thebed. His cock hard already, pointing it at my winkinghole. I feel the pressure, and push back to take his cock. Man it was thick. It slid in slowly, stretching my holewide. He pumped for a while in silence, when he suddenlysaid, "I'm gonna cum. You want my load?" Of course, isaid, "Yes, please, breed me!" "Are you sure?" he asksagain. "Fuck YES" i said louder. "I want your cum." andwith that he grunted and deposited his seed deep in myhole. As i lay there enjoying my ass and his load, hesays, "Thanks man. Gotta tell my buddies about your sweetass. Not many dudes around here willing to take dirtyloads." and with that he left. I never saw him.

• Upvote 1