Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was with a friend at a pre-Oktoberfest in a college town this weekend, and my friend introduced me to several of his friends, including a geeky looking underclassman with glasses, a nerdy haircut, but a very fine ass. I sensed he was into me while we and a group of my friend's friends sat around drinking. After about an hour of chat and some shots of something creamy and pumpkin-flavored, he left to go to the bathroom, but paused at the door, stared me down, and gestured for me to follow. Well, naturally, I did, was barely inside before he was all over me. Fortunately, I had poppers and lube in pocket (just in case) and was able to fuck him while he braced himself against the bathroom sink. I got off in him and then blew him. Then, we went back out (one at a time) as though nothing had happened.

He's showering right now... got in touch through a website... this ginger 23-year old wanted an older gentleman (me) that would take his load... I said, of course... he came over to me... and a real cutie!!! wow... about 180 cm tall, quite skinny... and ginger... YUM.... He sat in my sofa for a little while, while we got acquainted a bit... after about 5 minutes we were kissing... a good little kisser :)

We went to the bedroom... I took off his clothes... and his 20 cm dick slapped my face when I took down his pants. Man... what a dick... he sat on the bed while I sucked him for a little while, just to make totally sure he was hard... (no need... just my indulgence)...

I lay down on the bed with my legs spread... he came over me and let his dick slid down below my balls... eager guy.... it took him two seconds before he slowly pushed his cock right down to the hilt! I gasped ....

He started to fuck me slowly... and with long strokes... :) good guy! After a few minutes, he told me to turn over.... I was going to get it doggy style...

Again he pushed his cock deep inside me. FUCK so hot... he started fucking me hard and fast... kept at it for a few minutes... before announcing that he was cuming. His breathing sped up and he rammed his cock to the hilt again. I could feel it flexing while he was filling my hole with cum...

:)

Man... that was such a good fuck...

Fuckin hot thats the way I like getting fucked!!!!

will do, we were talking with him about doing a follow up in a few weeks time. I think he felt, probably for the first time, that he had achieved something and was liberated. He had obviously never done anything like it before but he embraced it and he'll make a good bareback bottom. I was similar when I started, I had to let go of the fear and do/try the sex I fantasised about. I don't agree with stealthing, he was totally consensual with us.

I also had to let go of the fear and do/try the sex I fantasised about. I don't agree with stealthing either , I was given coke to snort and agreed while highto take a poz load and then another and another..afewe weeks later I got the fuck flu..not however I love it bb and not fearful anymore..the sex is awesome....I love bb sex now with hot poz guys....

I drive a truck. Yesterday, while driving into Memphis TN, this guy and I where exchanging emails. He is neg, I am poz. He wants oral only, I want to get fucked. Some how, he talked me into letting him come into the shower with me at the truck stop so he could help me clean out. I caved, but told him, if he was late I was not waiting for him. He told me that he was not going to fuck me because of my HIV poz status. But kink is kink and for some reason I agreed. He was on time.

The water was nice and hot, the shower head set on gentle pluses. This guy with me was naked and it was hard to take my eyes off of his soft nine incher (AND THICK!!!). I put the hose in me and started cleaning out. He watched and rubbed my shoulders. The more I cleaned out the harder he got. Not five minutes after the shower was on, he was throbbing.

I announced I was finished and he replyed with "Do you have any condoms". LOL right, really, me? "I need to bust", he said as I began to soap up. I knew that he wanted a bj and I was not going to give it to him. And shortly thereafter, he grabbed me, pulled me out of the shower, and bent me over the sink. He lubed me up and pounded my ass. Busting within 20 minutes. We where loud, or anyway I was. It felt so good I could not help but to moan and groan and scream out fuck me, harder, fuck me.... After he busted, we showered again, soap lathered on each other and body contact doing the cleaning. And yeah, he got hard again and fucked me again.

After the second fuck, he rinsed, dried and said good by. I was still in the shower when he left.

About twenty minutes later, I am walking out of the shower room in the truck stop and the kid that was cleaning the showers waived me to him in another shower room. He made sure no one was looking and said in a very quite voice "I am off at 11, here is my number". He handed me a piece of paper with his number on it. I told him where I was parked and to come knocking if he really wanted it.

I do believe that this kid, about 22 to 25, 6' 4", and every inch of the 10 he claimed, fucked me almost to the point where I was going to have to call him off of me. He busted in me three times and made me thank god many times over. It gave a whole new meaning to the reason someone invented poppers. I slept in a cummy bed. I could not stop leaking.

I had some time this past Saturday evening so I snuck off to the bathhouse here. I don't usually get there on a Saturday evening, so I wasn't sure of the crowd. I was in total bottom mode. I had a deep itch that needed scratched. I'd fucked a guy earlier that day and blown a nice load. I get my room set up and start cruising, and this guy, maybe late 40s cruises me and I'm horny as fuck so I stop and chat. I feel his cock under his towel, and it's big, but not in a usual way. It's shaped like a traffic cone. It's got the normal-sized head and flares out almost obscenely from there down to the base. I bring him into my room and he starts to fuck me. His cock opens my hole up very nicely. I tell him he's going to ruin me for other guys and he laughs, but keeps fucking me. I tell him not to pull out and he doesn't. After a while, his breathing changed and he grunted and jerked his body when he came inside. Because of the way my hole was stretched open, I could feel every one of his blasts inside.

Then a little later, there was this guy, probably pushing 50 who I walked past. The place was during the in-between crowds. I motioned him into my room. We started making out with our towels on. I felt his cock and it was pretty big, and I said, "please tell me you're not a bottom." He said he wasn't, just a total top. He laid me down and rolled a condom on. His cock had to have been at least 8" hard. He was magic! He fucked me every which way with that cock. He asked me more than once how it felt, and I told him it felt great, but I alluded to how much better it would feel without the rubber. He didn't say anything, but kept fucking me, in and out, in and out. He had me in the doggy position, and told me he didn't know me very well. I assured him that I was clean. He paused for a second, took the rubber off and plunged back into me. Now I started groaning like I was an animal. I couldn't help myself. It wasn't me. I had no control over anything coming out of my mouth. He fucked me like this for nearly half an hour and didn't cum! I was amazed at his control. At one point, he pulled out and I felt wet on his cockhead, I guess it must've been the first guys load, but he didn't know that! Eventually, he said he needed a break and I believed him. My hole needed a break.

If nothing else, I hope I showed him how hot fucking raw is!

Last night a buddy from BBRT hit me up. He lives next town over. He's 30, 5'10, 140#, and really cute. He likes fucking me outside. He told me to make sure my ass was lubed and to get on my knees when i got there. I parked on the street along side his house and walked to the back, took off my jeans leaving a t-shirt and Jockstrap on. i knelt on my jeans and he was there with his 7.5 thick uncut cock in my face.. I sucked it for a bit getting it hard, then he pushed me over and slid his thick cock in my hole in one push. i was face down in the grass and loving it. Hit the poppers a couple times, and before i knew it he was breathing heavier, so i started begging him for his load. You want it, here it cums. Grunt, grunt, grunt.. i felt three huge blasts of his undetectable seed deep in my hole... he kept sliding it in and out of my hole, then says ... "want a second dirty load", fuck man, i was in heaven... Yeah, i said... seed me again... and he blasts a 2nd load in my hole... he pulls out, and i'm euphoric face in the grass.. i get up on my knees and he's gone. i get dressed and leave, feeling his jism making the seat of my pants damp.

I didn't have enough so i went to a local rest area just to see if i could get more. One guy standing outside of his car smoking, mid - thirties, dark hair, trimmed beard. I got outta my car, walked toward the woods and just before i walked into the shadows, dropped my jeans exposing my jockstrapped ass. He immediately walked towards me. He had is cock out already and stroking. It was about 8" cut & thick. I dropped my jeans, and dropped to my knees to suck him. Damn, nice cock, oozing precum. I sucked for like 5 mintues, then stood up, turned around and pushed my ass onto his cock. No resistance. I leaned on a tree as he pounded my hole. Damn he was nice. No lube, just the cum in my hole from previous guy. Heavy breathing, and i said "Fucking breed my hole", and he grunting obliging me. He pulled out, and i sucked his cock clean. Thanked him, gave him my # and we left.

Ended up in bed later, pushing out their loads, eating them, rubbing them on my cock as lube to jerk off. Hot.

Guest mspchaser

I love converting straight boys... this was a 20 year old college sophomore that I've known since he was a high school freshman. He's hot as fuck... and has a gorgeous cock. We'd talked a bit before about him maybe being gay, but he continued to fuck girls on campus. Finally, he came over tonight and I took him straight to my bedroom and pulled down his pants. He didn't last too long with his cock in my mouth but managed to flip me over and fuck a load in my ass shortly after. Yeah... he's "straight".

I just got home after having been fucked in just over one hour at a hotel near where I live. There was a black man of 35 years with a cock of 24 cm and thick. It hurt like hell, partly because it was long and thick, and because I now have an outbrake of my anal herpes. But he did not care about it, and fucked hard and ruthless. I think it will hurt in the ass for a good while.

I just got home after having been fucked in just over one hour at a hotel near where I live. There was a black man of 35 years with a cock of 24 cm and thick. It hurt like hell, partly because it was long and thick, and because I now have an outbrake of my anal herpes. But he did not care about it, and fucked hard and ruthless. I think it will hurt in the ass for a good while.

Fricke, with a cute guy like you, I think many men won't care about your herpes or any other STD