Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I've bred 10 different guys since New Years Eve, all at HawksPDX. Unfortunately I haven't been on the receiving end of a fuck yet this year, I did swallow a load at the Paris theater Friday night. Headed out in a little bit hopefully I can get some cock for my ass today, as well as breed some more holes.

Give versatile guys what they need too!

Guys, I'm at CCBC in Palm Springs. I always enjoy this place. Fancy, it's not; clean, it is and the sex is HOT! So many bttms to breed. I've been here only three days so far and I'm outta cum. My nuts are dry. I always want to keep count of all the willing bttms I play wi, but, of couse, I quickly lost count the first night. Last night I arranged for a BBrt hookup with a local guy. We played for almost 3 hrs in my room. He had a beautiful ass with a nice deep, loose hole. Bred him twice and then turned him loose to find other loads in the play areas. He came back to my room about an hour later with five loads dripping from his hole. Luv a cummy hole for play so naturally added my DNA to the mix. (It's true, cum does make the best lube.) He left happy. I was happy and slept very well. Tomorrow home to the cold and snow. I'll be back. Luv CCBC.

TWOTOPMEN, I love your post!

I'm so excited. I'm going to PS/CC for the first time for my birthday and staying at CCBC the 17th & 18th. I just got my most recent load about 20 minutes ago at my buddy's house. It was his roommate's load and the whole thing was broadcast on cam4.

Was at a small get together at a friend's place. Host was gay, there was another gay guy, myself, and two married straight guys. Everyone took part in "refreshments" and the sexiest of the two straight guys (who was married and hot as all fuck) ended up fucking me on the couch right in front of the other guests. He came in me twice. He ended up breeding the host, the other straight guy and was sucked off by the other gay dude.

After the party broke up, I hit up a bookstore and went in the theatre. I sat down and immediately had a wall of sexy black man in front of me with just his cock out. I got to work and he started moaning. A married blue collar white guy came over and played with the black guys balls while I sucked. He kept saying in a low grumbly voice. "Yeah. Suck it. Eat that black guy's cum."

The thuggy guy came with a growl deep in his throat and I swallowed it all. He gave a quick "thanks" and left.

The blue collar guy took his place and proceeded to take every threat of clothing off, grab my ears, and use my skull like a rubber fuck toy before yelling "AWWW FUUUUUCK!!" and shooting down my throat.

He got down on his knees and told me to jerk off on his chest... I sprayed a big load on his smooth chest and then he stood up and told me to eat it off of him... I lapped up my load and when there was no more, he gave his own "thanks" and knocked me back into the chair, dressed silently and left.

Before I could recover, a young and muscled redneck guy pushed my legs up and started rimming me very aggressively. He sucked on my hole harder than I'd ever had that done and got so much of his tongue in me, it felt like it was a foot long. Rimming must have been his thing because he did it for what seemed like at least thirty minutes before he shot his load on the floor and bolted...

Damn, that's incredible. I love it when even straight guys have to give in to the call of man on man RAW fucking and sperm sharing. Friday, I *TRUDGED* through the Crazy Ass Snow to see a repeat client in a hotel. I tongued that asshole so DEEPLY, slurped his balls so gently and sucked that dick so well, he busted a sweet load in my mouth. I took that fucking dude "straight" to heaven. The wedding ring was hot ;) I collected my money, told him it was nice to see him again (it was) and bounced.

Was at a small get together at a friend's place. Host was gay, there was another gay guy, myself, and two married straight guys. Everyone took part in "refreshments" and the sexiest of the two straight guys (who was married and hot as all fuck) ended up fucking me on the couch right in front of the other guests. He came in me twice. He ended up breeding the host, the other straight guy and was sucked off by the other gay dude.

After the party broke up, I hit up a bookstore and went in the theatre. I sat down and immediately had a wall of sexy black man in front of me with just his cock out. I got to work and he started moaning. A married blue collar white guy came over and played with the black guys balls while I sucked. He kept saying in a low grumbly voice. "Yeah. Suck it. Eat that black guy's cum."

The thuggy guy came with a growl deep in his throat and I swallowed it all. He gave a quick "thanks" and left.

The blue collar guy took his place and proceeded to take every threat of clothing off, grab my ears, and use my skull like a rubber fuck toy before yelling "AWWW FUUUUUCK!!" and shooting down my throat.

He got down on his knees and told me to jerk off on his chest... I sprayed a big load on his smooth chest and then he stood up and told me to eat it off of him... I lapped up my load and when there was no more, he gave his own "thanks" and knocked me back into the chair, dressed silently and left.

Before I could recover, a young and muscled redneck guy pushed my legs up and started rimming me very aggressively. He sucked on my hole harder than I'd ever had that done and got so much of his tongue in me, it felt like it was a foot long. Rimming must have been his thing because he did it for what seemed like at least thirty minutes before he shot his load on the floor and bolted...

Hooked up on A4A with a hot guy for the 2nd time in the afternoon a few days ago. Tall, lanky man with a true 9" BBC. His profile shows a preference for kissing, cuddling and "making love" as opposed to just having sex. Just my honda guy. The first time we fucked a couple months ago was great, yet my butt was only about 85% into it so when he really got deep, him banging away at my 2nd sphincter was a little painful. This time was way different. He's into me, I'm into him and the chemistry between us was off the charts. After lots of hot foreplay, he first penetrated me while I was on my belly. It's not my favorite position yet how he wrapped himself around me, nibbled my neck and ears and took his time made me totally open up & submit to him. All I wanted to do is get him deeper in me than any man before. From there he had me doggie, on my back, at the edge of the bed with him standing and me doggie and on my back and it was awesome. Most of the time he had me on my back---my favorite---which he seems to love the best as well. Driving slow and REALLY deep. After a long while he wanted to take a break and rest for a few minutes. That only lasted a few minutes because we couldn't keep our hands off one another. Suddenly I was on my back again being penetrated. During our break my hole had completely relaxed and I was able to take him DEEP without any pain. After several minutes of that, he moved me about halfway on my side, yet still mostly on my back where he penetrated even deeper than before. Fucking awesome. At this angle the head & a couple inches of his cock were fucking right through my 2nd sphincter. I was going nuts and from the sounds and action of him he was totally getting off on it too. That turned into a long and hard pounding before he shot his load in me. His cum felt very hot against my battered inner ring. It was an AMAZING fuck that reminded me why I'm so glad I'm a man that takes it in the ass from other men. TMI for some, yet hot for me and perhaps others: I didn't realize just how large the load he shot in me was until hours later when I expelled a HUGE white, paste-like ball. As usual, my body had absorbed all of the fluid from his load yet couldn't take it all. CAN'T WAIT to hook up with this amazing Top again...

• Like 1

Saturday night. I was blowing a guy in a stand up glory hole. Then a guy came in from behind. I felt his dick and he had a PA, (I have one too) then i moved his dick towards my ass, he wasn't fully hard yet, My hole was a little tight, I stretched it while cleaning out and with a but plug and dildoes before going out. He finally got his dick in and started fucking me. A few minutes later he asked if I wanted his load, I said yes and he came about a minute later. I turned around to see what he looked like, he was cute, I bent over and licked his dick clean and kissed him on the neck. Then I tasted his cum from my ass, it tasted really nice and sweet.

This morning at work- was all quiet so had a hairy otter-type from Scruff over. Sneaked him through the back door under the cameras, we fucked in a storage closet with the cleaning supplies. Him being nervous and spit for lube meant it took a while to get my cock in him all the way, but he had some baby oil and that made it easier. Fucked him up against the door for a long while- he hadn't cleaned too well so put me off a bit. When I finally blew my load in him it took us both by surprise, but he came about 10 secs after all the way across the door.

Guest cardoc49

Hi BestCatcher: thanks a lot for sharing this very intense and very personal and yet beyond words BEAUTIFUL and HOT fuck - and I indeed like your conclusion: you are so perfect with huge cock and major cum-loads - the best bottom:-) I envy your top guy

Hooked up on A4A with a hot guy for the 2nd time in the afternoon a few days ago. Tall, lanky man with a true 9" BBC. His profile shows a preference for kissing, cuddling and "making love" as opposed to just having sex. Just my honda guy. The first time we fucked a couple months ago was great, yet my butt was only about 85% into it so when he really got deep, him banging away at my 2nd sphincter was a little painful. This time was way different. He's into me, I'm into him and the chemistry between us was off the charts. After lots of hot foreplay, he first penetrated me while I was on my belly. It's not my favorite position yet how he wrapped himself around me, nibbled my neck and ears and took his time made me totally open up & submit to him. All I wanted to do is get him deeper in me than any man before. From there he had me doggie, on my back, at the edge of the bed with him standing and me doggie and on my back and it was awesome. Most of the time he had me on my back---my favorite---which he seems to love the best as well. Driving slow and REALLY deep. After a long while he wanted to take a break and rest for a few minutes. That only lasted a few minutes because we couldn't keep our hands off one another. Suddenly I was on my back again being penetrated. During our break my hole had completely relaxed and I was able to take him DEEP without any pain. After several minutes of that, he moved me about halfway on my side, yet still mostly on my back where he penetrated even deeper than before. Fucking awesome. At this angle the head & a couple inches of his cock were fucking right through my 2nd sphincter. I was going nuts and from the sounds and action of him he was totally getting off on it too. That turned into a long and hard pounding before he shot his load in me. His cum felt very hot against my battered inner ring. It was an AMAZING fuck that reminded me why I'm so glad I'm a man that takes it in the ass from other men. TMI for some, yet hot for me and perhaps others: I didn't realize just how large the load he shot in me was until hours later when I expelled a HUGE white, paste-like ball. As usual, my body had absorbed all of the fluid from his load yet couldn't take it all. CAN'T WAIT to hook up with this amazing Top again...

Last night, met up with a couple a hot Latino and his blond husband, both versatile but more bottom. We started kissing and sucking, got them on the bed and I started on the blond. Got him on his knees and I ate his hole, spit in it and plowed into him. His husband stood over him and I sucked his uncut cock. The blond needed a rest so I moved over to the Latino and ate him then fucked him. Went back and forth between the two hot men. I laid on my back, the blond mounted me and his husband came in from behind and we double fucked the blond. He needed a break after being double plowed so I began fucking the Latino, the blond came behind me, ate my ass and fucked me. We switched around and the Latino fucked me while I plowed the blond. The blond started begging for my load so I flooded his hot ass with a three day load. A great time!

This morning at work- was all quiet so had a hairy otter-type from Scruff over. Sneaked him through the back door under the cameras, we fucked in a storage closet with the cleaning supplies. Him being nervous and spit for lube meant it took a while to get my cock in him all the way, but he had some baby oil and that made it easier. Fucked him up against the door for a long while- he hadn't cleaned too well so put me off a bit. When I finally blew my load in him it took us both by surprise, but he came about 10 secs after all the way across the door.

Awesome, love the thrill of that mate,

It's funny how I get absolutely no hookups from bbrt or manhunt, get tons of messages there but Zero success in any hookups. I created an adam4adam profile, safe only, and immediately get tons of interest from tops, bottoms, versatile guys. With suddenly lots of choices, I took on this really hot 26 year latino. He's 6'1, 160, 31" waist nicely hung with a gorgeous uncut cock, and the most awesome ass I've seen in awhile. He's safe only, but through all our chatting and texting I hinted at pumping my cum deep in his ass. So I show up at his place after work tonight, he's stunningly handsome. Twink/skater/punk/jock and was already lubed. We got into sucking, kissing, stripped off out clothes. This stud and I talked about video recording out session. He set up camera and tripod, got lighting and angle just right and we went immediately to sliding my cock in balls deep with no condom. We never discussed raw per se, but I could tell this hot slut wanted to be bred. We poppered up, kissed, I pumped and fucked while he straddled my cock, milking it. As he brought me to the edge I asked him where to cum...I sort of jerked out and began spewing, but he reached back and pushed my cock inside him were I continued cumming for what felt like forever. I sort of went soft for few minutes, played with his cummy hole and got hard again and went back in. This time I fucked much longer but reached my trigger point and blew another huge wad of cum up his ass. I think he wanted a third load, but I was in a hurry to make it to my gym workout on time.

As for me taking a load, I did suck off a fuckbud of mine at a restroom at the beach near my house. Tons of people out at the beach due to summer like weather, made my bud a little nervous about getting caught. I worked his cock really well and massaged his balls and with 5 mins he shot a huge cumload down my throat. I just luv the feel before a cock fires off, the swelling/pulsation, precum...then the sudden flood of jizz to swallow down as its being forced down my throat. It's such a high swallowing a man's sperm/DNA.

Got fucked and loaded in the bathroom of a club. This hot latino guy and I made eyes, he followed me into the bathroom when I had to pee, pushed me in the stall, ripped down my underwear, held my back down and fucked his cum in me. I was really drunk, never said a thing to him nor him to me and I don't really remember what his face looked like. It all feels kinda rapey to me, which is hot haha.

Went back on the dance floor and was shaking it. A few guys felt down my trunks, felt my hole, and gave me big smiles when they realized it was wet with cum. If I hadn't been so wasted I probably would have picked up more loads, but oh well. Next time ;)