Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Glad to hear that NL. You deserve it for the help you gave me today. Hope you get many more loads tonight.

Actually I did buddy! After the Italian I hooked up with a local guy from Las Palmas, down south for the weekend. Scruffy in a sexy way and fat cock (probably with wife and kids at home), not too big. But he hammered away like crazy. I thought my hole couldn't take anymore when he finally grunted and squirted a big load. He collapsed on top of me. Gave me a kiss, dressed and left. I don't even know his name.

• Moderators

Second report from Texas Bear Round Up

Spent a few hours at the other Dallas bathhouse, Midtowne Spa, with a bear group.

Got fucked a LOT. I had 15 - 20 cocks in my hole. I spent quite a while in the sling in the maze in 4 installments. But I only got 1 load. A lot of guys were getting overheated when they tried to finish; it was beastly hot in the public play areas. I took a well-hung black bear who has fucked me before up to the roof deck where it was cool and got a big load from him.

Later that night, the guy I had met at the other bathhouse the previous day came over to hang out with my husband and me in our hotel. We eventually got naked and had a long sensual threesome where they both fucked me hard and loaded me up.

Meet up with a bearded tattooed fuck bud and his newly tattooed 8" cock. walked into his place started making out right there, quickly moved to the bedroom and sucked him for a minute then he told me to get up on the bed on my hands and knees. Started eating my big hairy ass and got it slick with spit, then stood up and shoved the head of his cock in. Went slow for a minute and shoved it in all the way balls deep.. Hurt at first but then he started fucking and it felt damn good. fucked me hard for a few minutes and shot his load deep in my ass. kept his cock buried deep as i milked his load and he said hes still good for another round so he started slowly fucking my hole letting his load coat my ass walls. A few minutes later he was pounding my ass balls deep again and grunted and filled my big ass with another load, and i jerked my cock and shot my load on his sheets below. zipped up and left with his loads in my ass, my hole was sore for hours after but i wasnt complaining

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I just got home, was kinda drunk at a bathhouse, got i dont know how many cocks in my hole really, and then I was going home through a park, got horny and wanked in the grass, some dude approached me and we hooked up there in the shadows, he gave me his load too, i'm still horny...

This guy hit me up on grindr after work. His pics were hot so I met him at his hotel. Turned out he lied. He wasnt hot (or at least not anymore). I was more horny than mad so I let him fuck me. Made him pull the condom off after a few minutes. I let him shoot in me and then i got dressed and left.

After yesterday's events I decided to go to sleep early and give my hole a rest. Woke up at 6.30am by a text message on my phone. Italian bear texted me if I wanted some fun. It was still dark outside. Remembering his big fat salami I got horny again so decided to go. Cleaned, showered and found a taxi. Turns out he went out to the bars and met his French resort neighbors there. They stayed until 06.00 when the bars closed and then went back to the resort, all horned up. One of the French guys was total top, the other vers but in a top mood. All boozed, stoned out of their minds and horny as fuck. They took turns and it took a long time for them to cum. Staggered home after two hours. Greeted the one of the resort staff coming in on my way out. A good way to start a Monday morning. Damn!

• Like 1

Went to hot Italian bear today, early, just to relax and have some sun. We both relaxed on sunbeds and read books and did some swimming. Very nice guy ( besides his fat big cock!). Tony is an architect and I have been to Italy quite a few times. So lots to talk about, but mostly just dozed (I was tired), read and enjoyed the sun. I went there around 09.00.

Arount 10.00 his French neighbors woke up an joined us on the sunbeds. And sure, not 15 minutes later I felt a hand on my cock. In short, the French guys planted two loads in me. Italian heard the grunting in their bungalow and joined too. Two baguettes and one salami dumping loads. Home now at only 13.30. Looking for more. Love the Scots who sent me a message......

• Like 1

Fuck. Already off to a good start on my Bareback pledge. A black top from Scruff hit me up and was 5 minutes away. He came in and I got on my knees to suck on it (it was already hard) and then I moved to the couch and spread my legs and he pounded me and shoved his load deep inside me. I have to leave for work and my hole will be dripping. I need to find another load on my way. Haill.

yesterday between lunch and dinner bf was feeling frisky, we wrestled some on bed with both of us ending up naked, he began pounding my hole before dumping his 5 day load deep inside me. last night after dinner he tells me a 19yo cub from A4A is hitting on him, asked if i was too tired to play, i told him to g for it. little Latino boy shows up on door step 15 minutes later 5'6 21# a litttle chub cub, we make it into the bed room and everyone ends up naked, bf is blowing his cock while i'm fingering his hole got all five fingers in to second knuckle then bf spins him around and starts pounding his hole, he starts sucking my cock and we go at it for like 15 minutes before bf sits back on his heals and cub turns around and cleans off his cock of his ass juices and re moistens it for next round bf lays back and cub climbs on and rides him cowboy, getting me hot and bothered wondering if he'll stretch, soon find out as i slide my cock up inside next to bf's and we dp the cub before shooting our loads inside him, feeling us cum he shoots load on bf's chest we rest before he takes the liberty of trying to fuck the bf while he blows me