Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last Thursday, Chatted to a dude visiting town on Scruff. Met up in his hotel. He left the door open, I started playing with his hole and got undressed. He'd sucked me a little before me going in doggy style. I was so horny it didn't take long for me to blow but I kept thrusting to push my seed all the way up there. After I pulled out I pulled my cock to get out the last drop of cum to finger up his hole but it was completely emptied up his ass.

He took a shower and I left after getting dressed. Hope he left that full load in all day.

This last Friday a guy messaged me to come over, it was safe sadly but kept fucking him after I came. Was a one night stand. was pretty hot just wish I came inside his (w/o a rubber) very tight hole.

Yesterday thought I hooked up with a guy I've been talking too for months. He recently got into a relationship but his bf rarely fucks him so I went over and fucked him like his bf couldn't. came inside and kept fucking him till I got tired. Left shortly after that with his hole full of cum.

And the last several weeks I've been meeting up with someone to give them blowjobs. Been pretty good and hot, probably will meet up again this coming week.

On my way home from work approx 45 mins ago stopped off for a pee at service station toilets, got eye contact of a nice mucled 35+ guy. Took my slash then thought of try my look going into a cubicle and leaving the door open. The horny fucker took the bait, followed me in pushed me again the side before ramming he's tongue down my throat before flipping me around, pulling my jeans down just under my arse and slipping he's cock up my hole wit just a little spit. Pounded me making me beg for he's load. Can easily say one of my horniest encounters I've had !! I'm still dripping now !

• Upvote 1

Ive finished work 2 hours ago, and drive straight to guy from bbrt, after door closed i was quickly naked sucking his smelly cock - when i sniffed it i was instant hard - it drove me crazy - i had to suck it clean and make it wet, i sit on it without lube, riding him till he shot his load deep in my cunt and after i suck it clean to be sure no drop was wasted, when i get back home i was riding a dildo to be sure his load went deep :D

I fucked three and sucked 3 or 4 guys at the Bull Bar in Berlin last night. I wish I lived in Berlin.

Forgot to remember that one of the guys I fucked someone had just fucked before me, so I went straight into his wet cumfilled tunnel.

Date with a short, muscle blonde guy went really well last night. Ended up getting spit fucked really rough after a few beers and smokes. He unloaded in me. Wouldnt tell me if he was poz or neg. My ass was bleeding when he finished. Pretty surprised.

March break time here, teens are out and about. 18yo chinese twink who lives in my building hit me up on Grindr after seeing eachother in the elevator. He came up to my apartment, got on his knees before I could even lock the door, and pulled my cock out. Sucked me for a few minutes before I dragged him to the bedroom. Tore his clothes off, and rimmed his tight hole for almost a half hour with him squirming and squealing. Wasn't sure he was alright with bareback until I idly rubbed the head of my cock on his hole. He just moaned, pulled the cheeks of his ass apart and begged me to breed him and make him pregnant. Bred him doggy style, took a break with him laying on my chest, then he climbed on and took another load. Finally finished, he pulled off me and while my 2nd load was dripping out of his hole onto my chest, blew a huge one into my mouth. Love the taste of young asian spunk after they take my load. :)

Yesterday was my off day, so I got online and started trolling for dick. I ran across a craigslist ad about a guy and his buddy looking to breed a firm ass. He emailed me back gave me the address to his place and told me that the door will be unlocked, just walk in strip completely naked and put on the blindfold he had waiting for me and wait for him. I got there door was unlocked stripped naked put on the blindfold and waited. About 2 mintues later I felt someone's hand rub my chest and then my ass, and I was guided to then I'm assuming it was a bedroom. I was put on the bed and next thing I know I was sucking cock while another guy started eating my ass. I could not see anything but just hear them verbally using me. One guy finally pushed his cock in and started pounding me. He fucked me for it seem like 15 to 20 mins. then the other guy took over. He started fucking me really good then I could hear him moan and I knew then he was about to dump his load in my hole. A few mins later I could hear the 1st guy jacking off and the other guy demand that he cum on my face. Next thing I know my face was wet but good thing for the blindfold because he woiuld have shot a big load and I would have gotten it in my eyes. Someone grabbed me off the bed and led me back to where I walk in at and told me to put on my clothes and walk out but not to pull the blindfold off until I had counted up to 20. Did what I was told and then left. On the way home my hole started leaking cum, so I knew the first guy shot a big load in me. This was totally hot not knowing who they where or what they looked like. I hope to hear back from them again. That was totally hot as fuck!!!!

• Upvote 1

My partner set it up. I was to be cleaned out and pre-lubed, face down ass up on the bed by 6:30. This is NOT his usual M.O. but I figured I'd play along. AT 6:30 I was in place and I heard the doorbell ring and my partner talking to someone. Then it got quiet followed my some heavy moaning so I figured my partner was sucking him to get him hard. Moments later I felt weight on the bed followed by a couple of rough fingers jammed up my hole. I moaned and HE replied, "Yeah, good loose white pussy for my big black cock." Seconds later he was sinking it balls deep taking my breath away and sending me into orbit. That black stud POUNDED ME HARD for over and hour in every possible position, dumping two heavy HOT loads deep in my cunt. and they really were HOT, you know the kind you can really feel! On the second load he had me on my back legs pulled back giving him full access. He was pounding me so hard my ass COMPLETELY spasmed pushing his loads and tons of ass juice back out on his thrusting cock. "Fuck yeah you nasty bitch, " he laughed catching his breath as he slapped me on the ass. "Next time we gotta film this shit!"