Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Got two loads pumped into me by a hot brazilian guy this afternoon. He originally came over to get blown but it was hard to resist considering how much precum he was oozing. Sucked him for a bit, got too tempted and just climbed into his lap. Didn't even need to say anything. Just stared into his eyes while I slid down his cock. He didn't last long. Had a drink and chatted a bit then he took me on my back. Hoping for a repeat another day.

After the black guy from BBRT blew his load deep inside me this morning, about an hour later this guy from Scruff came over and he soon as he walked in, he grabbed my crotch and I immediately got on my knees and started sucking him. He got hard in my mouth and made sure to shove it deep down my throat. This made my dick get hard and popped out of my shorts and when he saw that, he took me to the couch and he shoved his raw dick up my chummy hole. I was an ecstasy....begging for him to blow deep inside me. His pace picked up and all of a sudden my hole made sloppy cum noises...the fucker blew and as soon as he pulled out I put my mouth on him to clean him up....I could taste that other dudes load on his dick. He let me suck him for a good 5 minutes and I made sure to gets every drop. I then went to work with their loads slopped up inside me. I may go for another load tonight.

Horny last night but no dates scheduled. Went out to the bars and straight to the backrooms. Got fucked a lot but can't remember how many loads I took and by whom. I know I was leaking cum when I took the taxi home. One of the bartenders in the last bar winked at me when I came out of the backroom all flushed and paying for my last drink. Gave him my card.

I gave a handsome trucker man a massage for $. I started playing with his ass & he moaned lightly, & backed up on my fingers, I smelled, & tasted his hole, so SWEET! I grabbed a condom & climbed on top of him. I rubbed my dick on his hole & put the rubba on. I fucked him on his stomach for a few minutes, but then I rolled him over cause he seemed so HOT for my dik in his hole, I wanted to see him cum. He shot a load over his head with my throbbing cok in his hole. I thought i felt the condom break, I mean WTF? As soon as I felt his hole wrapped around my semi naked dik, I shot a load deep in his hole. He paid generously, & left quickly, kinda like he was pissed about somethin'? His big l:drool:ad stain on my walls tells me he loved it. I hope he cums back soon.

Promised to be a glorious day here in GC and decided to go to the beach and give my ass a rest. Went early as the sun gets really hot in the afternoon. Went there and looked at available sunbeds. Lots of choice, but most were next to couples with screaming kids or a bunch of twinks. Opted for a sunbed next to a bearish couple. Nodded friendly and just lied in the sun and read my book. Even though I was not looking for sex I did wear my crotch enhancing trunk. You never know.... Bear couple and I started to talk, just chatting. Around 14.00 I told them I was going as the sun became too hot.

One told me they were going too and were making lunch at their resort and asked if I wanted to join them for lunch. And lunch it was. Two average but fat salamis. One in my ass, one in my throat. And the pasta afterwards was good too!

post-21603-140864352244_thumb.jpg

This morning I bred a 50yo daddy pig. He is 6' 250 pounds and loves to be spanked and whipped. I got out my leather belt and whipped his ass red and purple for about 15 minutes while I had him huff on poppers.

Afer that, I fucked his face then bred his ass and kicked him out after he paid me.

Just had a 7.5" BBC come over, and start plowing my ass. Soon he was pounding hard, and threw me a bottle of poppers, don't know what kind they were but I was thankful, and to my surprise he started fucking me even harder, thank god for the poppers, soon he slammed in so deep I was afraid he was going to break something, but then I felt a huge load getting pumped into my hole. Now I'm trying to find another.

I had a stressful week and needed some dick. Even though my bf is coming tomorrow and asked me to wait, I got online and arranged a threesome with two of my fuckbuds. Between them they pumped seven loads into me in less than 30 minutes. I even fucked one of them while the other watched in amusement because he thought I was a total bottom. So off to bed but before I do, I'll let a couple of guys know I'm pre-loaded. That seems to get the pigs hot. :)

40 minutes ago. I popped into a videostore on 8th Ave to purchase toys - my collection is growing as are the size of these dildos. As I was reviewing the products, a Black Daddy came up beside me, smiled and motioned to follow him. I did. Into the back of the store, down the small set of stairs and into a booth. I sucked him off and he provided a thick load for me to swallow. Lovely!

Home now, a thick 10" dildo in my ass and preparing my hole for later.