Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went out sat night to sex club went in boots n bleachers and fucked 3 skinheads and took 4 loads up my arse. After leaving bumped into one of the fellas and went cruising down the canal in Manchester. Got fucked over the lock while people watched. Got a full arse

WorldPride here this week and got my fair share of international delights. Mid-week I met up with a Argentinian guy in his 40s with a stunning uncut cock. He came over, had drinks and some heavy making out before he bred me while I was bent over the back of the couch. A few hours later a hot 20yo indian guy who lives in my building came over. Spent no time chatting, he just pushed me down onto my knees to suck him for a few minutes before tossing me down on the bed on my stomach and came pretty quick.

On Friday a friend from Hong Kong arrived in the city who crashed at my place overnight. Been anticipating a hot fuck and he did not disappoint. He's usually versatile but this time he wanted to do nothing but bottom and I couldn't say no. Ate his hole for a good hour. Love eating ass but asian ones especially. But had to stop because he was completely relaxed and begging for cock. Fucked and bred him doggy style with his face buried in the pillow. He didn't cum, but after a break I fucked him again this time on his back and when he came he shot so far directly up that it caught me in the eye.

Had a busy weekend so I didn't get a chance for fun, but last night my HK friend came over to crash before his flight out, and I invited another chinese top fwb of mine over. Had drinks and chatted and eventually got dragged to the bedroom by both and they both had a time on my hole. And I can finally say I got DP'ed and eventually had four loads of spunk in my gut.

Tonight is CumUnion and I can finally go so hoping to enjoy myself.

The dude just left and my hole is slopped up. He hit me up on line about an 1 hour 1/2 ago and told me be wanted to dump a load before work. I was game. He showed up 30 minutes ago and I immediately dropped to my knees and he took out his cock and it went right into my mouth. He got hard pretty quick and then started to deep throat me and I could taste his jizz dripping down my throat a bit. He then told me he wanted to see my ass and we went to the couch and I pulled off my shorts and he stuck it in without any lube and it was in deep. It felt amazing. My hole was so hungry. It didn't take long and he told me he was going to cum and I begged him to blast in good and all of a sudden, my hole got flooded with his cum...after his last pump, he pulled out quick and went right into my mouth and I sucked him for a good 5 minutes and he went to clean up and Ive been playing with my hole since. Today is going to be a good one.

Got my second Grindr date today. Went to the sexshop for this one my favourite place for sleazy sex :). I was already naked and patrolling, when he arrived right on time. Went to the room with the big bed, door left open. He got naked quickly. Tall slim man in his forties, great to see, and a thick and long cock made in heaven. I sucked him hard while he played with my hole, and then he turned me around, lubed his cock and went in deep! It felt amazing! Fucked my hole hard for ten minutes until he flooded my guts with lots of sperm. He said he was extremely horny and he was correct! I sucked him clean and off he went. I lingered a bit and ended up swallowing 4 more loads, but nobody wanted to breed my ass again, however much I tried :(.

Anyway, I'm still in contact with this top, and with another one with a big dick, and with a little luck they'll both use me next week! There's been talk of double fuck already! Stay tuned! ;)

Went to Club Columbus on Sunday afternoon with the intention of staying till early Monday morning. I had never been there and was not sure of the croud. I got a locker and put on my black jockstrap, poppers and cockring and began cruising. Quite a few guys there. I have a tight hairy ass so it get a lot of attention. First few hours I sucked as much dick as I could find but my ass was hungry for dick and cum. Found a guy who thought I was hot and went back to his room. I gave him my ass and he gave me his load. After sucking a few more dicks, I found another top who liked my cummy ass so he deposited a load in it for me too. There were some other guys there that I would have loved to gotten fucked by but I just was not what they wanted. Overall a hot time.

Less than ten minutes ago, hooked up with a guy via chat. I asked for a face or at least a dick pic, but in the end, horniness won out.

I met him at a parking lot across from a cemetary, he looked decent, had a nice uncut 7' cock. I sucked him for maybe a minute, then I turned around and let him fuck my ass. He wasted no time and started deep hard thrusts right away and bred me within maybe two minutes.

If I meet up with him again, I definitely need to lube up first... he's quite a merciless fucker. But definitely worth a repeat, if only for the nice fat load I can feel oozing out right now.

Had a not quick pump n dump. I was chatting with a guy on A4A- mature, hung, masc neg in profile. I told him I want a neg load in my hole but he wasn't too comfortable with BB. We chatted a while and I told him I couldn't leave because bf was home asleep. after more sex chat, he agreed to drive over and meet me in the side yard behind a the front gate and have a quick quiet pump n dump. He showed on time, I dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock. Was way hot feeling his cock harden in my mouth. I stood up, turned around and slid his cock into my prelubed hole. ( I packed it with elbow grease just before he arrived). He fucked me slow at first for a few sec then built up speed and power and finally pulled my thighs tight to his and burried his cock into me and I could feel his cock spasming as he shot his cum into my ass. I kept it in for several hours. was so hot.

I went to Steamworks yesterday evening for pride. Spent 3 hours on the fuckbench. Got fucked a ton, don't know how many loads. Quite a few. Later at the blowjob place this guy I was blowing, nice big cock bent down and asked if I got fucked. Next thing I know, in a booth, completely bent over holding onto my ankles, watching my feet while biting my lip taking his big cock. He pounded me good for quite a bit and shot his load in me. Was a fun night at Steamworks. So much so that I went 3 hours over my 8 hour time.