Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

hot! Ive had technicians rub themselves and been too timid / chicken shitt to know if they really were deliberately showing their dick or not

Next time respond by rubbing your cock too or something that will give a signal....let me know....it was really hot..I hope he cums back......the wads of cum..shit I don't know how he or anyone can store that much..i have big balls..and they fill up daily..if I have no action in any one day ..I have to jerk off...I masturbate frequently..at least once a day if I am not getting any action..I went in a jerked off after I posted two hours ..ago..I will jerk off agian just thinking about it later.

Hit up the ABS today and sucked three cocks, fun but I left wanting more, posted an ad to barebackrt for the drive home and connected with a guy who I have been trying to connect with for a while but our schedules never matched. Glad they did today. Spent over an hour fucking him in various positions and ended up giving him my load down his throat.

Just got home...load still in me as i type. Met an out of town visitor at his hotel. very little talk. we got undressed as I walked in the door and within two minutes, he was eating my hole and lubing up his cock. after about 20 minutes of eating my hole, and a few huffs on the poppers he was pushing against my ass. I relaxed and he slid in balls deep. He was only concerned about getting off. After about 15 minutes of him plowing me doggy style I flipped over so I could see his face. That's all it took and after a few thrusts he was unloading his 5 day load in me. He pulled out and I cleaned off his cock, got dressed, said thanks and drove home. I'll never see him again

it was at super8 near ohare airport, it was a top that I have met 3 times now, I don't know his name, we met on barebackrt. he came to the room, im naked when he gets there. he has sit on the edge of the bed and bend over and suck him, only for a bout 30 seconds, then he tells me ok get on the bed, im going to fuck you, he has me stack 2 pillows, and lay on my stomach with the pillows under my waist so my ass is up alittle for him, he has me keep my legs together, then he climbs on me and has his legs outside of mine, then he penetrates me, I always moan when he first shoves it in my pussy, his cock is 7 long and about 5 1/2 around. he is constantly sniffing poppers the hole time, he pumps me good, slamming tight to may ass with every inch in my pussy bareback, sometimes he is going slap slap slap against my ass. it feels great, I feel his cock stretching me out deep when he goes all the way in. then he says, ok your going to get it know, im going to cumm. then I start moaning out loud, yes yes, give it to me, give it to me, then he slams every inch in and holds it there and lets out a big grunt when his sperm blasts deep all the way in my pussy. then he lays there ontop of me for a minute. then pulls out. and I go , oh when he slips out, then he goes to the bathroom, I just lay there on my stomach and spred my legs, I like it if he had a huge load, I can feel it slowly running out of my pussy, getting me wet. then I just lay there and look at him, he gets dressed and leaves. I haven't had it yet, but I want to have a room, and have a lot of guys stop by all night, fuck me and leave, then the next shows up and fucks me.

On Saturday was in Asheville for a wedding. My girlfriend couldn't attend so I was on my own. Ended up talking with one of the bride's friends at the reception. Guy a little older than me. His wife couldn't attend either so he was on his own. We talked a lot and drank some, mostly champagne. As reception was ending he invited me up to his room to hit the minibar and watch the World Cup. He had two double beds and he sat on one and I took the other as he fixed us both a jack and coke. I was stretched out with my suit coat and tie off and my shirt unbuttoned and shoes and sox off. He got up and crossed in front of me to go to the bathroom. When he came out he said he wanted to get comfortable and stripped down to his boxer briefs. He had a very nice body and big bulge that I really didn't see when his suit was on. My suit is much more form fitting and he had complimented me on my body and we'd talked a lot about our work out routines. Now I could see that he had a great body and thanks also to the soccer players, I was getting horny. He surprised me by picking up his drink and laying next to me on my bed. I told him I would get comfortable too and took off my dress shirt and slacks so was just wearing a tight low cut thirst and briefs. When I Kay back down, He put his left leg against mine and I didn't move mine. We stayed like that for a while watching and talking about the game. He started talking about how hot the players were and I joined in then said they had nothing on his body. He said, "you really think so? I'm not as ripped as you." I told him he looked just as good then he put his drink down and took mine and set it down then leaned over me and put his tongue in my mouth while massaging my pecs and nipples. We made out like that for a while and he took off my shirt and briefs and his boxers. While kissing me, he lifted up my legs and used spit and precum and lubed my hole then slid his large cock into me. He fucked like crazy and it hurt like hell at first but then felt awesome. He shot his first load inside me while I came on our chests. Then we started to fuck again. I stayed the night with him and fucked him once. In the morning, he fucked me in the shower. We went down to brunch and met up with people from the wedding. At the omelet station, he leaned over and said he wanted to fuck me before going to the airport. The guy was incredible. I ended up driving him to the airport and we stopped and made out at a rest stop along the way and jerked each other off. I'm still a little sore today.

Played with a guy from the neighborhood I met online (BBRT). Played in a nearby garage that I have access to which has an abandoned pickup inside. The session started a bit awkwardly but heated up as we started to experiment. Ended up with him on his back on the floor of the garage next to the truck.

We were into a groove and without a word (other than a little heavier breathing) I released a first, then a second smalll load into him. Feels great when I do that.

Got really hot when i let the orgasm take over while telling him i'd already cum twice in his hot hole.

We're working on hooking up same place...next week...and going to try to do some photos and video.

Just started cheating with my partner's hot friend. He was totally against it at first but now loves sharing my ass behind my partners back. Today we met up for a quick secret lunch fuck. As he was sliding his cock in and out of me, he dialed my partner's cell phone. I freaked out but he held me down and kept pumping my ass. He had a 5 minute convo with partner while fucking me and I was so turned on I came without touching myself. Couldn't make any noise or else partner would hear over the phone. After he gave me his load in my ass, he told me next time come to him with a load from my partner already in my ass.

• Upvote 1

Just started cheating with my partner's hot friend. He was totally against it at first but now loves sharing my ass behind my partners back. Today we met up for a quick secret lunch fuck. As he was sliding his cock in and out of me, he dialed my partner's cell phone. I freaked out but he held me down and kept pumping my ass. He had a 5 minute convo with partner while fucking me and I was so turned on I came without touching myself. Couldn't make any noise or else partner would hear over the phone. After he gave me his load in my ass, he told me next time come to him with a load from my partner already in my ass.

And now you're proud? Are you two in a open relationship? Does you're partner know you you are fucking around behind his back?

Just had a hot three way with a friend (42, average build, total bottom) and a CUTE 21 year old cub. We shared my friend's ass but in the end, I came while my friend sucked me off as he was being fucked by the cub. At least he got his load. :) Overall, a successful evening.

And now you're proud? Are you two in a open relationship? Does you're partner know you you are fucking around behind his back?
And how much of a "friend" can that guy be if he is fucking his friends partner behind his back.

On conference yesterday in city centre.early finish spent the afternoon at Basement sauna again. I got fucked in the dark room 7 times within the 2 hour period. Whilst I was being fucked a bloke fucked my throat and his cock was thick and long which made me wretch constantly till he swopped and shoved his thick cock up my used arse and added to the loads. Awesome afternoon.

Sunday my boyfriend and I sucked a married BBC construction worker. That was a hot fucking session. I love sucking that dude's cock. It's so thick. We sucked and rimmed him at the same time. He was in heaven. At the end, my boyfriend was cumming in my ass the same time the other guy was cumming in my mouth.