Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got fucked by a 10 inch black thug top who hit me up on Craigslist. Slamfucked me hard and delivered a huge load in my cunt. Pushing it out right now and playing with my cumsloppy pussy a bit. Desperately searching for more cock online. Want more loads

This post, yes the whole website, but really this post, made me start barebacking. So it's great to be posting on it for the first time. Starting taking loads last year, but Thursday evening was the best so far. I went to the local sex club with a good bareback reputation where I'd had amazing fun before. It's mostly public play areas in big rooms. I went to the biggest and leaned over the barrel in the middle. I took two breaks over hours, but I was bred non-stop. No idea how many loads, but maybe 15-20. I held it in on the way home, but there was so much cum up me the underwear was a mess by the time I got back. Amazing, can't wait to do again.

A few minutes ago. Young guy, 20 years old, insisted on condom. Noticed during the fuck that the condom fell off. I just shoved my raw cock back inside him and came. When I pulled out, I kinda, "oops, I think the condom fell off." He didn't seem to care that much though. Just sent me an sms after he left and asked if I was disease free, and seemed to be satisfied with my answer when I confirmed.

I should have been the next one you fuck :)

I know. There's still time ;)

Can also take new photos, so you can post them in your profile ;)

Edited by bberik

Went to the local BH last night took four cocks and three loads. Not sure what was going on. It was a full house, but seems like no one wanted to do anything. There was hardly any action through out the hole place. Hate nights like that!

Kind of a strange time today at the sauna; atmosphere felt different, most lockers were used but the sauna and relax play rooms were emptyish; Until I got into the dark steam room and there were loads of Men in there, very sweaty, the dim red light was not on so it was dark with no lights at all, I was kinda feeling myself around. I was groped, fingered the works, I must have been the only bottom available or giving the goods up as no one was fucking. This beary type guy pushed me over to suck some dick, could not see a thing and next he was fucking me, I could not have moved even if I had wanted to; the guy I was sucking was really pushing it down my throat and they were talking I think they were a couple or something. after a while I felt the beary guy coming in my arse and being a tad vocal, he simply said, here guys this ones ready and lubed, I was repeatedly fucked by different blokes and took about 10 loads. I loved getting fucked in there; in the dark wondering what was coming next; Men had their hands all over me while I was taking raw dick, it was like primal and desperate - i'm pretty sure about 12 or 13 guys took a turn during the time I hung out in there.

Breed a hot twink last night even though he had asked me to pull out. Made sure I was on top of him and pounding him hard so he couldn't squirm his way out. I told him I was going to pull out (yeah, right) but he felt so good and tight I blew it too early. He wasn't thrilled, but I told him I'm clean of all STDs so the only thing he got up his ass was a big load of sperm. Figured he'd leave after that, but wanted to return the favor and dump a load in my ass which I gladly allowed. He ended up staying the night and swapping more loads with me. Hopefully he won't be a one time thing.

Took loads from two guys last week while I was on a festival. I stayed at the camping with my friends, but I met with 2 guys without my friends knowing. It's so hot to have sex in a tent. Especially when people assume a girls is getting fucked :)

One of te guys I already knew so I got fucked without discussing condoms, the other guy started with a condom but it got ditched after a while :)

First I'd have to start with my first time. Actually, first time with a man. About 5 years ago I was walking to a bus stop after an argument with my girlfriend. I took a shortcut. This huge guy jumps out in front of me, brandishing a blade. I figured it was a mugging, common around these parts. Bit no. He knocked me to the floor and three of his buddies held me down while he "raped" me. Now, I'd had a few fantasies but nothing concrete. Initially I fought to stop it, but that made him more aggressive. The sensation of being so utterly dominated was really turning me on by this point, and when he came I was in heaven. I thought that would be it, but they took turns. Then they took my wallet and left.

So this evening, 5 years and hundreds of cocks later, I saw him in a bar. I sidled over, he didn't recognize me... A bit of flirting and flirting followed. He went to the restroom and I followed, deepthroating him in a stall. So we came back to my place, a 30 minute session of him throatfucking me but he didn't cum. I got on top for a while, then let him go at me doggystyle. He wanted to pull out and have me swallow another load, but I forced myself back hard and he shot it deep inside me.

I sucked him off again to clean him up, and he's asleep now. I'm still incubating the load, but I'll swallow it later for sure. I want to explain who I am in the morning, I fantasized about this for years, but I'm not done. I want to do him and his friends from that night, they deserve a reward for helping mould me into a perfect little cumwhore.

Edited by buenassaires