Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

i invited a guy who allegedly was a bottom on A4A over with intent on letting him top me. 
He was a total stud with a 6 pack.. I started sucking up and he stripped me down to my jock strap. I sucked him till he got hard.. it grew to a thick 7 uncut cock. 

he fucked me bare but wouldnt fit. i used some spit and and hitup the poppers hard and he pounded the living daylights out of me.. i had to keep inhaling... 

he bred me deep and pulled out and it was bloody.. he left and blocked me on A4A. 

He said he was neg but we'll never know now will we. 

• Upvote 1

I've had a lot of fun recently. I mentioned in my last post I moved a few weeks ago, and there are plenty of new guys around.

Last weekend, I invited a safe only, neg black top over to my apartment. We were texting on his way over, and I asked if he ever fucked raw. He told me he did, but only with other poz guys, because he was undetectable. Everyone lies on A4A, lol. So he got here, and took off his pants as soon as he was in the door. I went down on his cock, and it was literally the biggest I'd ever seen. Thicker than any I'd ever seen, and at least 8 inches long. A total monster. Not long after I started sucking, he told me to stand up and bent me over the couch. He tried to get it in my ass, but that just wasn't happening. Too big, and no lube. (Ordinarily, I don't use lube. I hate the smell/feel, and spit is enough. Not this time.)

So we went into the bedroom, lubed ourselves up, and he eased his way in. It took me a little while to get adjusted to it, but I'm a trooper. He fucked me for probably 10 minutes: first doggy style, then on my back, on my side, and finally doggy style again, when he shot his load. He was quite verbal when he came, which was really hot.

I had already had plans that night with a recent fuck buddy of mine, a 26-year old Romanian guy who barely speaks English. He's got a pretty thick 7 incher and likes fucking me bare. I delayed our meeting so I could get bred by the black guy. When we finally met up, he thought it was hot I already had a load in me. He ended up fucking me for about a half hour. His dick is amazing; just the right size that he can make me cum without touching myself. So that was two loads for that night.

This past weekend, I had some more fun. Saturday morning, I invited a Latino guy from A4A over. I asked if he would breed me and he agreed. When he got here, he pulled out a Magnum condom and started fucking me with it (no idea why). He couldn't stay hard, so I told him to ditch the condom, and he had no problem. Not sure what happened there. Anyway, he shot a load pretty quickly, then kept fucking and shot another load less than 5 minutes later. I don't think I'll see him again, but it was kinda hot.

After that, I invited a bottom over. He was a bit older than I normally go for, but he wanted my load. In person, we totally clicked. As in, we're going out for dinner this weekend and fucking some more! haha. He rode my cock at first, which I normally hate. I can never cum that way, and I don't like not being in control when I top. But he was an expert, and his ass was so good. He made me cum in about 10 minutes and I shot a huge load inside him. He started to get dressed and we kissed goodbye. But my dick had other ideas and got hard again, so I literally pulled him back into my bedroom. We stripped, and I fucked him again, this time missionary. I shot another huge load inside him, and then we lay in bed talking for a little while. We have a lot in common, and I"m looking forward to seeing him again.

Then Sunday night, I met up with a black top with a 9" dick who I originally spoke to on BBRT over a year ago. We'd been talking about meeting for a while, and I was so glad we finally had the chance. He's 50 years old, but his cock was so big and hard, it was amazing. He took total control and fucked me nonstop for 25 minutes, shooting three loads (!) in total. My ass was so wet after, it was awesome. I totally live for getting my ass filled, and I hope he can become a regular top buddy.

About six weeks ago I saw an ad on GayRomeo from a guy from the north of the country who was looking for a small apartment in my (relatively new) hometown in the south. Looked at his profile: 42,Top Only, Size L dick. Relationship and safe sex fields empty. Not much else in his profile. Three pics of random body shots (no dick shot). Sent him a PM that my downstairs neighbor was about to move out shortly to live with his girlfriend and gave him contact details of the landlord and myself. Got a "thanks" back but didn't hear anything else.

Even if I very likely was not his type I thought it would be nice to have another gay guy in our small complex as I still don't know any other gay guys in this town after moving there myself recently.

Wednesday morning there was a guy at my door. Introduced himself as the guy from GR. Attractive nice looking man. Thanked me for the info. He liked the apartment and had been moving in (which explained the noise I'd been hearing). I introduced myself and told him to let me know if he needed help. He could use some help that afternoon. Went downstairs later when I heard him move around. Guy was dressed in show-all gym tights and tanktop. Seeing this I knew it would probably more than just moving stuff around. While doing some work he started asking questions about the town, environment, work, GayRomeo, what gay life was like here. Got personal by asking about HIV status. Then startled me by asking if I got enough dick! Guess the answer showed on my face (no). He cupped his cock and balls and asked if I wanted some (he'd seen my GR profile too). I wasn't prepared so in short I just sucked him till the last drop. Nice size cock, thick and cut (which is unusual here in NL). Afterwards he grinned and told me to come back anytime.

And that was Saturday. He texted me if I wanted a drink when he got back from work (2nd day on the job). I did prepare this time. Was good that his new couch was leather because I spunked all over it when he plowed my ass (no questions about condoms). He dumped a nice load in me, patted my ass and said it was nice to have such a "friendly" neighbor. Not sure if he means that or if he just thinks it is very convenient to have a willing hole living upstairs, but I don't really care.

He's on the police force and works shifts so I never know when he's home or not but I am not complaining. Never imagined I would have a hot fucker like him living so close. This is going to be fun.

Attached pic is not from my new neighbor but it gives you an idea what he was wearing Wednesday afternoon and told me there would likely be more than just helping him moving stuff around.

post-18913-0-47708100-1410255461_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

I work in a medium sized professional office building with one large tenant and the small company I work for. The restrooms for the entire building are shared by all and there is a handicapped restroom with a separate entry door and locks from the inside. Since it is handicapped the restroom is large, has a sitting chair and a sink. I have fantasized about having a quickie in here since we moved into this building a couple of years ago.

Today I got back from a two week vacation and was feeling rather horny so I jumped onto bbrt and checked out the GEO locator, it showed a Top about 2200 feet away so i sent him a message. He was interested but was also at work. I suggested the handicapped restroom in my building. He was cool with this place so we arranged a meeting time. At the appropriate time I head to the restroom and see another guy go into the handicapped restroom wearing workout clothes so I assume it will be a quick change and then available. I keep walking and enter the (regular) men's restroom and shortly after see an hot otter type walk in with no employee badge. BINGO, this is my fuck stud! After a few minutes, the handicapped restroom is finally available, he sends me a message "Inside".

I walk to restroom, knock and he opens the door. The guy is 40 has a shaved head, goatee with a nice body. I walk in, drop to my knees and started to open his jeans and start sucking his average sized cut cock while I am pinching his nipples and rubbing his furry ass. I continue to suck him for a bit, stand up and have a quick make out session. Then I drop my dress slacks and show him my hairy ass, I see the hunger in his eyes. He bends me over while we are standing, spits on his dick and my ass and slides in. The position is awkward so he points to the chair in the corner, I bend over and grab the chair's arms and he slides completely in now. This is better, he starts slowly and is able to penetrate me fully. I am loving the thrusts and his quiet grunts. He starts to fuck me a bit harder, my ass taking every inch he has to offer. His pace picks up aggressively and his breathing gets heavier. Then he switches to an even higher gear, plowing my ass recklessly and then let's out a moan that is all too familiar. I look back and see the release on his face and after feel his cock pulsing with more cum after shocks. He slowly pulls out, I turn around and give him a sloppy kiss. He goes to the sink and washes his dick off while I am standing there with my dress slacks around my ankles with cum dripping out of my ass onto the floor. I stick my finger into my hole and taste his cum mixed with my ass juice. After he is done and leaves, I clean up and go back to my office with an ass full of seed.

• Upvote 2

Yesterday I hooked up with a neighbor of mine who was out walking his dog.    I had flirted with him in the past but we never acted on getting together.   I was horned up and grew a pair at the last minute and just told him upfront that I wanted him to breed me.   To my surprise it did not phase him a bit.   He had already checked me out and knew I was a bottom.   So off we went to his apartment a few blocks away.

Once in his apartment, he laid out the basic rules which were that he's a dom Top and makes or breaks any rules--I take my cue from him.   He volunteered that he was undetectable, and said once his cock was in my ass there would be no pull outs.   As a sub bottom that was fine for me.   Oh, and did I mention he's a black man?   30's or early 40's.    On his orders, I stripped down to my black jock strap which he told me to keep on, dropped to my knees, and started orally servicing his impressive black meat.     While I was salivating and slurping on his cock meat,  he was pulling it out and slapping my face with it, calling me his bitch whore, etc.     I just kept working his cock for all I was worth.    Finally, we moved to the bed after several minutes of my intense cocksucking.    After he stripped, he ordered me to get my lie face down on the bed.   To my surprise, he started to eat me out.    I was not expecting a rim job, but was glad he was into it--my little cock started hardening up as his tongue flickered over and into my ass hole.    He seemed to really enjoy eating me out and went at it for several minutes.    I went back to sucking his cock and working his nipples which seemed to make him rock hard.    He was fingering my hole and opening it up as his cock swelled from my sucking it.

Finally, he had me stretch my hole while he started rimming me again, all the time calling me his bitch boy.   When the rimming stopped, he spit into my hole and stroked his cock with some more of his spit.    I then felt his cock head pressing at my hole which felt so good real quick.    I was a little tight, but he broke thru after a few more pushes and had the whole head of his cock inside me.    All of a sudden, he just plunged the whole 8" cock into me causing some pain and tensing up on my part.   He pulled back and thrust in several more times--with each succeeding thrust I got used to the unique feel of his smooth but thick cock.

I had already moved into fucking bliss where all felt right.    He had stamina, and so did I.   We kept changing positions, but he kept his cock in me, and he stayed hard throughout.  He changed the pace of the fuck, and I kept adjusting and responding to his physical and verbal cues.    When the tempo quickened and I could feel his cock getting close, he told me to beg for his cum load.    I begged him to breed my fucking ass, shoot his cum in my hole.     In a few seconds, he blasted his load into me in several spurts.     Then he collapsed on top of me, and later rolled over to my side.    After a decent interval, I gave ass to mouth on his cock being careful not to cause him any pain, just cleaning his cock as gently as I could.    

Within a few minutes he was hard again, and we went through another session of me cocksucking, him rimming me, fucking me and breeding me, and me doing ass to mouth again on his beautiful cock.

He was sated for the moment, so it was clear to me that it was time to go.    I thanked him and went home with two prime loads of his swimmers percolating in my fuckhole.    I kept them in for several hours.     I could have taken more loads, but I was grateful for the two loads he did give me.    I hope he wants to hook up again.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

I took a load from a young hispanic guy who was passing through my town. He was a great fuck.

I wrote up all the details in a longer version of this story and submitted it to the "Your Last Load..." forum. 

• Upvote 1

Yesterday I drove someone to the airport for a flight.  On the way back, I stopped by a bathhouse for a little fun.  Well it was still rather early in the day (not even noon yet) when I arrived.  And the place was rather slow with only 3 patrons in there.  I was gonna play with this Hispanic kid who texted me on growler who was in the club.  I had seen the kid in the gloryhole area of the club before so I thought he was there.  He was not, but a hot daddy was. He was probably 10-15 years my senior.  There was the usual stuff: groping through the towel and kissing etc.  We went to my room.  That's when the fun began.  He was not in a rush and that's fine with me.  He was an excellent kisser which is unusual to find in a batthouse.  Most people don't kiss! (you'll suck a dick to completion or fuck an ass with no condom but won't kiss?)  He was into pits and licked mine and I licked his.  He was very tasty.  He knew how to suck dick and rim an ass.  I was sucking his dick while he was rimming my ass.  He then stuck a finger up my ass.  He was telling me how much he enjoyed my pussy.  He also asked if he wanted to daddy to fuck my faggot pussy.  Once I said yes, he had me assume the position: all fours face down. He got some lube and lubed us both up.  He slowly slid into my ass and started the in and out thrusting.  He must have been fucking for about 10 minutes when he told me that he was ready to cum.  I told him I wanted his daddy cum in my ass.  He stopped and looked at me.  Where?  I replied in my faggot ass (kinda questioning if that was the response he was looking for...not used to saying shit like this). It must have been the answer as he resumed fucking and told me he was giving me his daddy nut. He was a lot a fun.

As I was still in the club I went back to the glory holes.  I started to suck this one guy and he had nice already hard dick.  So I started to suck.  He must have been close because he blew a huge load in my mouth.  While I love swallowing cum, the guy came so much I wish I had it in my ass instead!

I walked into steam room after and saw two guys fucking. I saw the top earlier on my many rounds of walking around.  He was fucking this other guy who ended up leaving since it was so hot in there.  I bend over and guided his cock into my ass and fucked me in the steam room for a couple of minutes and busted his nut in my ass.

I must have been there on an off day as the club was not overly busy.  If it were Wednesday then it would have been better during the lunch rush.  But two loads in my ass and one in my gut was good for the time I was there.

• Upvote 2

Hadn't heard from my new horny neighbor since our first fuck on Saturday, but I had started to clean out daily after that, just in case.

Early afternoon today I just got back from grocery shopping when I heard him run up the stairs and slam his door shut. I texted him: "Coffee?" His reply: "5 mins". Left my front door ajar, filled and switched on the coffeemaker and started to put away the groceries. Not even 3 mins after his text he came in. He moved behind me in the kitchen and pressed his crotch agains my butt. "I am fucking horny" he said. I could barely say "me too" before he yanked down my sweat shorts. Then bend me over the kitchen counter, heard him spit and felt his cock up my hole. Was a quickie. He hammered away then slammed it in ballsdeep and unloaded.

We had coffee and he fucked me again, slower this time which made me cum too. Then he grinned and left. In and out with two loads within 30 minutes.

• Upvote 3

Two weeks ago, I had two poz top guys over my place.  One is a sexy latino buddy of mine who's been fucking me almost on a weekly basis; he is six inches cut.  The other one was a first timer who came over; his is 7 inches cut.

The newbie watched as my latino buddy bb fucked me.  While I started to get fucked, I would play with his hard 7 incher; sucking on it every now & then.  After a few mins. of play among the three of us guys, my buddy pulled me to the edge of my bed, on my back (as usual) & had me place my legs atop both of his shoulders.  As the newbie is watching us, my buddy yanks my bare ass up to penetrate & fuck my ass.  After a few short mins., my buddy drops his first load of seed inside me, massaging it with his cock.  The other guy stares in utter astonishment when I remain with my legs up in the air after my latino buddy pulls out his cock.  My buddy tells me not to move because he wasn't finished with my ass yet.  He re-lubes & begins fucking me again & shoot his 2nd load inside me.   Meanwhile, the other top is amazed how my buddy not only emptied one & then another load of his seed up my ass, but then watched as I received a 3rd & 4th load up my ass.  My buddy explained to him although his first is always proves his greatest triumph, he can work himself up enough whereas he can unload 3-4 additional smaller loads.  The new guy said it was hot watching him (my buddy) fuck me multiple times.  Additionally, we each took turns sucking the guy's 7 hard incher.  Anyway, my buddy had to get going; so he washed up, we kissed, & he left.

After my buddy left, the newbie & I laid on my bed to kiss & make out & so forth.  We suck on one another's cocks 1 by 1, then in a 6x9 position.  At first I was beginning to wonder whether he was still intending on fucking me being we were passionately playing for awhile.  But then suddenly, he asks whether I still wanted my ass fucked; probably knowing how my buddy worked it multiple times over.  I said "yes" & told him I definitely was very much looking forward to him fucking me.  And knowing this guy's dick was even longer, I was extremely wanting him to push my buddy's seed even deeper yet up inside my ass along with his own man-made donation of cream.  So he too fucked me at the edge of my bed & bred me with his.  I think he fucked me for like 30+ mins. nonstop, continuously before finishing up for the evening.  It was especially hot for me knowing that this guy had been penetrating my bare ass with both (his along with my buddy's) dna loads of poz seed.  Although I never let on to either of them, that day happened to be my Birthday; so that evening was hot knowing that I had received two unwrapped gift loads of each of their own dna seed up my ass.

On another note, early this morning a regular guy whom I suck off (regularly & we connect on MH) had me over to feed my mouth with his meaty & curvy hard dick of his; & then dumped his delicious load of cream down my throat before beginning his workday.              

Yesterday afternoon in South Windsor CT...

Thought yesterday was going to be another no-hump day. I'd drove in and set up a 2 hour window around noon to meet up on BBRTS. 2 hours pass, no hits. So I go back to work but still hang around BBRTS, a4a, and MH.

I get in touch with this mature couple passing through and they invite me to their hotel room.

Get there and they're already nude and raring to go. I strip and start sucking one of them as they rim my ass. Both nice looking and have nice cocks. After a few minutes of this, I get up on the bed on all fours, one guy lying down in front of me so I can suck, and the other positioning himself behind me. I'm sucking cock as the guy behind pushes into my ass. Damn that feels so good! I love having cock in both ends of me!

We're enjoying this for a while and the guy I'm sucking starts moaning in that way that signals me he's close. He moans louder, thrusting into my mouth and throat, blowing a huge load. At this point I'm moaning myself as the guy behind me picks up the pace.. I can tell he's getting close too. He thrusts deeper, grunting at me as he drives a load in my ass. I can feel that pulsing cock.. Such a great feeling!

The guy in back asks me if they can get me off, and I'm OK with that. He starts sucking me as the guy I blew puts his fingers up my loaded hole. After a few minutes of this I can feel that familiar tingle of getting close. Moaning I blow a 1 week+ load down his throat. The orgasm seemed to last forever.

Got up, and they offered their shower for cleanup. Afterwards I got dressed, thanked them both, and headed out.

Definitely a great hump day!

I work in a medium sized professional office building with one large tenant and the small company I work for. The restrooms for the entire building are shared by all and there is a handicapped restroom with a separate entry door and locks from the inside. Since it is handicapped the restroom is large, has a sitting chair and a sink. I have fantasized about having a quickie in here since we moved into this building a couple of years ago.

Today I got back from a two week vacation and was feeling rather horny so I jumped onto bbrt and checked out the GEO locator, it showed a Top about 2200 feet away so i sent him a message. He was interested but was also at work. I suggested the handicapped restroom in my building. He was cool with this place so we arranged a meeting time. At the appropriate time I head to the restroom and see another guy go into the handicapped restroom wearing workout clothes so I assume it will be a quick change and then available. I keep walking and enter the (regular) men's restroom and shortly after see an hot otter type walk in with no employee badge. BINGO, this is my fuck stud! After a few minutes, the handicapped restroom is finally available, he sends me a message "Inside".

I walk to restroom, knock and he opens the door. The guy is 40 has a shaved head, goatee with a nice body. I walk in, drop to my knees and started to open his jeans and start sucking his average sized cut cock while I am pinching his nipples and rubbing his furry ass. I continue to suck him for a bit, stand up and have a quick make out session. Then I drop my dress slacks and show him my hairy ass, I see the hunger in his eyes. He bends me over while we are standing, spits on his dick and my ass and slides in. The position is awkward so he points to the chair in the corner, I bend over and grab the chair's arms and he slides completely in now. This is better, he starts slowly and is able to penetrate me fully. I am loving the thrusts and his quiet grunts. He starts to fuck me a bit harder, my ass taking every inch he has to offer. His pace picks up aggressively and his breathing gets heavier. Then he switches to an even higher gear, plowing my ass recklessly and then let's out a moan that is all too familiar. I look back and see the release on his face and after feel his cock pulsing with more cum after shocks. He slowly pulls out, I turn around and give him a sloppy kiss. He goes to the sink and washes his dick off while I am standing there with my dress slacks around my ankles with cum dripping out of my ass onto the floor. I stick my finger into my hole and taste his cum mixed with my ass juice. After he is done and leaves, I clean up and go back to my office with an ass full of seed.

Wow!

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

We have this totally hot maintenance guy in our condo -- Hispanic, 5"10" maybe 165 lbs, solid and thick, but not fat by any means, with what appears to be pretty heavy equipment by the impressive bulge i cannot help but noticing in his work pants as he moves around the building doing his duties.  And, i suspect, he cannot help noticing my noticing.  In any event, we pass each other in the hall now and then, smile, nod.  I say a couple words of greeting in my highly limited Spanish and he greets me in fractured English. 

Well, this morning, as i was getting out of the shower the doorbell rang.  i wrapped a towel around my mid-section and opened the door.  It was Carlos.  He explained that the lady in the apartment below had complained about water leaking into her kitchen.  I followed him to my kitchen, where he inspected and declared that i was not the source of the lady's leak.  I was relieved.  i made to show him the door and he said, in pretty good English, i must admit, "Not so fast bitch, you been wanting this for a long time."  With that he pulled the towel off me and bent me over the arm of the sofa in the living room.  In one unbelievably painful thrust, he was in me to the max.  His coarse pubic hair was scratching my ass and the tip of His cock must have been coming out of my mouth it felt like He was totally filling my innards.No lube, no spit, just massive cock splitting me in two as He started long-dicking me and cursing me out in vivid Spanish, "puta" being the only word i clearly recognized.  This went on for about 15 minutes until i could sense his pace accelerating and he dumped a massive load in me.  my ass muscles could count the throbbing of His cock -- one, two, three times before He pulled out, and flipped me around.  The fourth and fifth thrusts were aimed at my face, and i was plastered with His jizz.  When He finally subsided, He thrust His cock, which i was actually seeing for the first time  in real time, into my (i must say eager) mouth.  "Clean me off, bitch," was His instruction.  And i did.  i would have spent the rest of the day "cleaning" His glorious, huge, perfectly proportioned, uncut cock but after about 10 minutes, he pushed me off, zipped up and headed for the door.  "Gotta find that leak," was all He said as He left.

Edited by faggot hole