Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

After having a great repeat experience with the hot sixty-something guy at the weekend, I hooked up last night with a hot black muscle top in his early 40s that I met on Grindr. He goes to my gym so we both did our workouts before he took me back to his place and we showered off together, kissing and feeling each other all over, before drying off and heading to his bedroom. We kissed passionately and explored each other before he gets on top of me and tells me he wants to fuck me. He had a huge cock, 8 inches, which was the biggest I've ever taken - it felt so fucking good having such a huge cock buried deep in me. He kissed my neck as he continued to pump me before shooting his beautiful bare load in my ass.

I ended up staying the night at his before waking up for a repeat before we both went to work this morning. Already making plans to do it again sometime. I don't think I can ever go back to condoms...

Got loaded 6 times yesterday, the first 4 fucks was from a guy that texted me to come over while his boyfriend was out, no sooner then i walked in the door i was led to the bedroom where he fucked & bred me 4 times, when i left him i was still horny so i hit the bookstore, it was very slow in there but the owner wanted a piece of my ass so i let him fuck me too, after he was done i stayed around a bit & got fucked one more time through the glory hole.

Really ashamed, but got the roughest most painful fuck of my life from my dealer.  He fronted me some favors and I couldn't pay and he made sure that I wouldn't owe him again... Though I kinda liked the dominance he was REALLY rough and didn't care about my pain.  I cried out a few times but he laughed and slapped me and said, thats what you get you dumb bitch, and dumped his load.  As hot as it was, don't think I'll cross him again.  OUCH!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Last Thursday I was cruising at RMIT. Went to building 10 level 6 to check the action. In the third cubicle along were two hot Asian guys fucking. Top was sitting with the bottom guy on top riding his cock. I was looking understall and could see top guys raw cock sliding in and out. Was so hot. After about 5 minutes top guy blew his load into bottom guy and they got dressed and top guy left. I followed bottom guy to building 10 level 5 and we hooked up in the end disabled cubicle. I bent him over and fucked him with the last guys cum for lube. Was nice n slippery. Then I gave him my load. Was hot!

• Upvote 1

We chatted on BBRT, he came over to get fucked. We made out, I ate his hole and started fucking. We were having a good time when I started filming my cock pistoning his hole. Took a quick break and when I came back I had a cum cube. About 15 loads frozen in a plastic pharmacy pill bottle. Took the cube out and fed it into his hole, pushing it deep into him with my cock. I began to fuck him, the heat melted the cum cube and his hole got really sloppy. I pulled out and ate him awhile, then fucked him until I shot a 3 day load deep into his ass. He had never had a cum cube before and he loved it. That was 5 hours ago, I'm sure he's still leaking

• Upvote 5

Posted an ad on cl this morning, and in 5 minutes had a response. ...4 emails later a 6'4, 200# well hung married silverdaddy walked in and pump and dumped a hot raw load in me. He was hard when he walked in. ...unzipped, squirted some lube on the head of his cock and slammed it home....5 minutes and he had dumped a load in me and was backing out of the driveway. I'm still leaking his load out....hoping for another load quick!

• Upvote 4

Took 3 loads Friday.

First was a long-planned trip to a 62-year-old married top -- undetectable and prefers bb -- who is renovating his lake house 90 minutes away. We've played once before, but almost impossible to meet lately because of schedules. I admit the long drive was unappealing, but I consent because i knew he was up there alone and really wanted to get together. I arrive, make chit-chat, we both have a drink and unwind as he tells me he's taken the "blue pill" and hasn't cum in 3 weeks. The liquor settles in quickly, so we go to the bedroom, and he whips out his solid 8 1/2-incher with a leather cockring. We started with him topping me on my back, and he tells me that I had the tightest hole he's ever encountered. Surprising, but flattering, I suppose. He flips me over and with me on my hands and knees, he cums within about 2 minutes and floods my ass. We dress, rest up with another drink on the porch, then he walks me to the bedroom again and pushes me onto the bed, lifts my legs and unloads another round within about 5 minutes. Even as he was getting dressed, he was still rock hard and probably could've gone a third round, but he had a contractor coming over, so I had to head out.

After I leave his place and get back on the interstate, a guy immediately hits me up on Grindr. He's about 10 minutes away and directly ahead. He's a top, 42, great pics and great body ready for action. So I take the quick detour and stop by his place. Very handsome guy, although his place smelled like cigarette smoke, but I wasn't going to say no. We barely talked before he starts kissing and feeling my ass, then leads me to the bedroom, drops his jeans and forces me to work on his growing dick. He gets hard fast and has me on my back in no time. Before I know it, he's lubed up and sliding in. Never discussed condoms. We try a couple of positions, and after about 15 minutes he cums and I make my exit.

Once home, even as I felt my ass full of two loads, I was still up for fun, so one of my regular tops hits me up and says he's coming back from Atlanta and about to be in my neighborhood on his way home, and he needs some relief. So I take him up on the offer, he comes over and as always, provides an amazing fuck. His favorite is to be standing, drag me to the edge of the bed and pound me until he unloads, which is exactly what he did. I didn't tell him that he was my third load of the day, but based on how much he enjoyed my ass this time, he might've guessed it was pre-lubed.

• Upvote 7

Friday I took 3 loads: The first was from a CL posting. Dude showed up wearing a black mask while I waited for him in my basement wearing a hoodie. After he loaded me, I went back upstairs and got a load from the bf. He knew what was happening in the basement and approved; he loves sloppy seconds. Within about a half hour of that, I walked in the neighborhood and took a load from a sexy Chinese top, who I also met from CL. Nothing was mentioned of condoms. The Chinese top sucked me until I came in his mouth. 

Yesterday, a married FB came over and filled my ass. I fucked him raw, but not long. Bottoming still hurts him.

This morning, I got some very good Puerto Rican babies shot in me from a semi regular BBRT FB. They're still in. And a guy from CL just arrived for head ;)

• Upvote 1

I have not posted here for a while. I had a great month of breeding. I bred 5 guys who never fucks without rubbers (heard from my friends and them many times). I fucked a married neighbor of mine few weeks ago in his study while his wife is bathing their kids upstairs in their master bathroom.

Anyway, last fuck was yesterday. I saw a guy on growlr who lives in LA somewhere but was only 5 miles from me. I messaged him to come over. He came over in about an hour while i was in the pool. He came straight in the pool and we started fooloing around. I turned him around and tried to fuck him in the pool but it did ot work. So i climbed on the ledge and he blew me. After he swallowed my first load i was ready to dump my 2nd load in him. We fucked before but we played safe every time. I took him in the bedroom and just flipped him over. Spit in the hole and rammed my dick straight in which was hard as hell. Since i just came it took me a while to cum. That gave me the opportunity to fuck him for a while in 3 different positions. Finally i pinned him against the head board and  filled him up. He kept squeezing my cock with his ass and told me not to take it out yet. I left it there but we laid down on the bed with me still in his ass. I ended up getting hard again while playing with his nipples. So i went for round 2 of fucking. Ended up blowing 2 more loads in him. What a great Saturday.

• Upvote 2

We had been chatting on breeding zone, then he emailed pics, he's a handsome man a couple of years younger than me. Just my type. We started texting and arranged to meet today. He told me a couple of guys had already unloaded in his ass and asked if that was ok? I replied hell yes! Went to his place and he's a great kisser with a sexy smile, beautiful eyes and a sexy body. He started sucking me hard, I reciprocated. We moved to the bed and I put his legs over my shoulders and dove in And started to eat his hot ass, then slid my cock into his juicy hole. Shear heaven! I pulled out, bringing some of the cum out, sucked it up and shared it with him in a kiss. I did this a few more times. He rode me while playing with my nipples, his head thrown back in ecstasy. We move to him on his knees, ass up. I ate more cum out of him and fucked him until I shot a two day load, he said he could feel the veins of my cock throbbing as I exploded. We cuddled ang talked for awhile. I'm looking forward to doing it again soon!

• Upvote 3

Sometimes you go through a quiet patch and then... it just happens. Visited my favourite sex club tonight on one of its two good evenings each week. A little bit quieter than usual. Not a lot, just enough though to dampen it down a bit. Got nowhere for three-quarters of an hour, which is unusal, and nearly went home. Then, it started. Finished with nine loads. Pussy feels amazing....

• Upvote 2

Was back in Augusta last night, stopped by PH, lubed up and hit the bench with my ass in the air.  Not a lot of traffic since it was later, but did manage to go back to my hotel with three nice loads leaking out of my cunt by the time I got to the room.

• Upvote 1

Last night I met up with my first CL hookup. A married guy from out of town on a buisness trip....went to his hotel room and as soon as I walk in he introduces himself and starts making out with me. Start stripping and are both down to our underwear....I decide I want to eat his ass through his underwear for the sake of the fetishes eventually getting rid of the underwear and just going to town on his ass.....after making him choke on my cock and some more ass eating (I love eating ass) I slide my raw cock into him for a bit with him on his belly, go back to eating his ass some more and throat fuck him on the side of the bed for a bit. Slide back into him on all fours and then he decides he want to ride, as soon as he sits down, within 5 minutes he busts his load all over my stomach and feeds me his load as I continue to fuck his ass, soon I tell him I'm ready to cum, he pulls off and takes my load into his mouth after I finish my orgasm he starts kissing me and without warning he starts snowballing my load with me! Hot! We rest and I catch my second wind and we start again this time I fuck him on his side and then on his back.....I eventually cum a little inside but he has me pull out and I still had enough force to shoot all over his face from his ass and got him in the eye! We laughed and fell asleep.....a pretty hot hookup I must say.

• Upvote 1