Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

My last load was also my first load. It was with a guy i had been chatting with online. He actually figured out who i was and where i worked because i had left my full name on my email greeting. We chatted about how hot it would be for him to come over to my work one morning before anyone else was in and play. The next day he showed up. I was so nervous, but i let him in. We got naked in 2 seconds and he started to suck me. I almost shot so i told him to stop. He turned me around and sat in my office chair. He grabbed my hips and pulled my hole to his mouth. He ate me so good, I had never had a man eat me out. After a couple mins he told me to get down on all fours with my face down and ass up. He lubed my hole using his fingers for a few mins, then he told me to get ready. His cock popped in my hole and it jolted me. He was 6cut but i am so tight. I have not been fucked in over 10 years! Anyways it did not take long and he shot in me. I told him to seed my hole to push that cum in me! I turned into such a slut, crazy!! I reached around and put my finger up my hole and got a nice glob of cum on it. I tasted his load and my ass juice it was so sweet, it really was! I noticed i bled some. What a rush, now i wonder if i will turn into a cumpig slut to and be poz before long. It does turn me on:) 

Edited by chrisAtl1975
  • Upvote 1

I was asleep when a regular top friend called at 3:30am this morning and said he was heading over and had a load to give. I told him I'd be ready, waking up as quickly as I could. I whipped my jock on, sorted myself out and lubed my hole and unlocked my door. A few minutes later/20 minutes he walks in, fucks me hard and gives me a load deep. Tells me thanks and heads out. Went back to bed feeling full of cum.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 11

I received five loads today from two black guys, one down my throat and three in my ass.

I took today off and received an unusually high number of hookup requests off a4a (DC area is worse than any other regarding flakes and unreasonable expectations).

The first guy is much older than I play with (49), but he has a ripped bod and monster 9.5"x7" dick. Plus I was horny as hell.

I drove to his place in Woodbridge (ugh he claimed address was in Alexandria ... not close). As promised, he was in a jock and socks, stroking his dick on the couch.

Being the slut I am, I made a beeline to him, got on my knees, and started deep throating his monster. He moaned his approval, then after a few minutes he grabbed my head, and forcibly fucked my face. Mmm I loved it!

After a few more minutes he had me get up, lay down so only my head rested on the couch ... then he slammed his entire dick down my throat. He brutally face fucked me, as I moaned and jacked off, until he slammed in deep and unloaded.

Once he was done shooting his loaf and I was done sucking the head of his dick for cum, he pulled out, turned around, and sat on my face. This caught me by surprise, but I love rimming hot black ass (tastes great!). This went on for about 15-minutes before he said he needed to tear up my ass.

He had me lay on my back on the couch and rest my knees on my chest. He first went down on my dick, sucking me real good, then moved to my ass. He rimmed me so damn good. Online he said safe only, and I decided to not argue and said same here, only safe (profile says it, too).

Well, a few minutes into rimming me and me moaning like a total slut, he strokes my dick and fingers me then says, "Yeah, bitch wants me to white wash his insides" then rims me again. A few minutes later he does it again, but says, "I said bitch wants to feel my load" to which I moaned yes.

Once I said that he removed his four fingers, places the head of his dick at my hole and pumps his dick a few times. I felt precum ... then he slowly slid his dick in my ass, spit and precum as the only lube.

He was dominant. When sliding in, he grabbed my neck and squeezed while making me keep constant eye contact. Once balls deep he grunted and started a fast, hard, rough fuck. First time in years I begged him to slow down, and he said, "I'll slow down once I pump your ass full of my cum, slut." Then he slammed in real hard and I moaned again.

He fucked me for about 45-minutes, getting close then stopping. My ass has never been so sore and hurt during a fuck, but he finally squeezed my throat hard, slammed in my ass, and unloaded a massive loaf in my ass. I thought he was done after he pulled out ... but as I bent over to pick up my clothes he grabbed my hips, slammed his hard dick in my ass, and said, "Did I tell you you could leave?"

Haha total domination turns me on, he felt it as he commented how my ass loosened up even more. He fucked me doggy style for only about 10-minutes before ramming in home and depositing load #2 in my ass.

He pulled out, had me suck his dick clean (there was my blood on it, too), then threw my clothes at me and said get out. Mmm.

Once in my car I received another message on a4a, another equally endowed black guy but younger than me (20). He was in Bethesda, so a long drive in traffic, but he sent me pics of his ass and of his loads leaking out of his boyfriend's ass. I told him I have 2 loads in me, he said no worries we'll play safe.

Finally get to his place, and I go inside his apartment to find him in mesh shorts and nothing else. He walked to me, placed my hand down his pants, and said, "Can't wait to own that ass." Mmm I moaned lol.

We went to his room, and he sat on the edge of the bed. I knew what he wanted, so I got on my knees, whipped out his dick, and started sucking. After about five minutes I noticed someone watching us, and it was his boyfriend. I got nervous, but the bf said don't worry, I love watching my bf breed ass.

I remember this guy also said safe only, but there were no condoms. My top ordered me to get on my back on the bed. I did, and once my ass was up he started fucking my sore, but horny, ass.

It felt so hot him fucking those loads in my ass ... and he was loving the sloppy seconds. I wrapped my legs around his back, and rested my feet on his ass, using them to push him deeper in my ass. I saw his bf standing next to the bed, jacking off, telling his bf to breed the slut.

I got the first load in my ass in only 10-minutes. There was no pulling out ... about a minute after unloading deep in my ass, he started fucking me again. This time, though, his bf wanted some attention, so he made me (gladly xD) suck his dick (not as big, about 7"×5") while getting pounded again.

The top was fucking me as roughly as possible ... made me moan on how boyfriend's dick. About 30-minutes in total I felt my top slam in my ass, and felt the addicting sensation of his dick thickening, throbbing, and flooding my ass.

His boyfriend didn't cum, but he went down on my ass, rimmed me, and took some of the cum to use as lube. I got to watch as my top became the bottom, and his bf tore apart his ass xD. So hot watching that.

I'm in the parking lot typing this, and so horny I'm looking for more dick. :-p

• Upvote 1

My buddy stopped by early this morning to make a deposit--of his dick and cumload in my ass.  As usual he undressed quickly, kissing me and as we groped each other.  He quickly was getting hard and I went down and started sucking him.  He was precumming like never before and I just kept drinking as it slowly seeped out of his dick.  He returned the favor on my dick, then when I went to suck on him some more, he started fingering my ass.  He found it lubed and ready--as I usually do--and he just moaned, "oh fuck yea" as he kept fingering me.  He told me to get on my back, and he was quickly inside me, kissing, cursing, and pounding.  He kept slowing down to delay the load he was going to give me, which was fine with me.  Slamming balls-deep telling me how good it felt, he started grunting and picking up his pace, and I knew my asshole was going to be fed this morning.  Deep inside he left a huge load.  It's 12 hours later, just got home from work, and I'm still holding it.  I can feel it marinating inside me but I hate to let it go.

• Upvote 2

Well I found more hot dick.

Strange how I'm always logged on to a4a going 3 months, but just today I've received more messages than in the 3 months.

Any way, this guy with no pics messages me, saying he horny and wants to fuck. His stats are hot, but cmon, I wasn't born yesterday. People lie. Once he said he lived off XYZ metro station, I was interested in taking a chance.

Glad I did. Slightly younger than me, ripped bod, and a thick 7" dick. He's mixed black and asian, fucking hot! The fact he lives only a 5 minute walk away is perfect.

For some reason he wanted to turn it into a date first, I don't like that but he's so hot and I was so horny I capitulated. He brought me to Season's 52 at Tysons Corner Center (really? with all the great locally owned locally sourced and organic offerings, a Darden place?).

We finally headed back to his place ... I threw him on the stairs to his room, and started sucking his dick. He lives alone, so no worries.

About five minutes later he gets up, grabs my hand, and leads me to his room. We both undress, and I get on his bed on all fours.

He rims me, and comments it tastes like there are loads in my ass. I lie and say I prelubed (so not a lie ...).

He goes back to rimming me for another 20 minutes. Mmm ... had me moaning. He has me suck his dick for a minute, then has me assume the position.

Now, online he kept insisting on condoms ... but I know the feeling of a raw dick. I acted like I wanted safe, "Wait, you're using a condom, right?" To which he says, "Sure."

Anyway, he likes to fuck slow and long ... not really my thing but it did feel good. He did pick up the pace and start fucking me harder until he slammed in my ass and shot a big load in my ass about 15-minutes into fucking.

He pulled out and acted like the condom had slipped off. Haha if only he knew I love it raw.

I sucked his dick clean, rimmed his ass, and left.

Oh I'm happy. Months of searching for a hot af fb, and one contacts me ... and lives just down the street!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

FT. LAUDERDALE - In my new home and got to breed a 25 yr old out of town visitor.  He had 3 loads in him when I arrived at his hotel.  He was ass up and looked to have a sexy little body on him.  I slid in right away and could feel his wetness.  He took my first load quietly since I didn't want him to know I had shot my load then in the midst of working up to my 2nd load another dude came in.  Older guy, not attractive, but had a decent dick.  He had the boy flip onto his back and so we took turns fucking him that way.  The boy seemed to really like my dick.  Older guy shot load # 5 into him and I went back in to give him his 6th load.  After I left he and I chatted and swapped numbers.  Last I heard he was up to 12 loads but he's hopefully gonna get more of my seed later today!

• Upvote 4

Went to a dungeon party last night.  Over 200 people RSVP'd but when I showed up there were only about 30 or so.  Didn't stop me though.  I was walking around in my nasty pig jock and red Nike tennis shoes.  I was standing next to a fuck bench watching someone get tied up, when I felt hands on my bare ass and feel up my lubed hole.  I was then pushed over and felt a cock rub my tight hole.  I huffed the poppers and the cock started to slide inside me.  He wasn't gentle but the pain felt good with my popper haze.  He was about 7, cut and semi thick.  I didn't even get a look at him, but he pounded me fast and furious and I heard him grunt and felt him unload in my hole.  He pulled out, and his cock was immediately replaced by another cock, thicker but not as long.  This guy kept saying 'WOOF' and really pounding hard, he had me bent over and he was holding onto my hips as I clamped down on his dick with my ass muscles.  That pushed him over the edge and he was really howling as he unloaded his load.  He pulled out and before another cock slide in I stood up and wanted to walk around.  I had a couple guys suck me but I didn't want to cum.  Had an cute Asian guy approach me and say he loved my bubble butt and saw me get loaded earlier and asked if I wanted more.  Of course I did.  He bent me over another bench and fucked me for about 20 minutes, he wasn't really big but he knew how to use it.  He was really digging deep and a big crowd was gathering, I was sucking cocks in my face as he was pounding, he asked if I wanted it and I said yes!  He started to unload and it was a VERY hot load... Like fire!  And it was HUGE.  He pulled out and a guy got behind me and ate my ass out.  it was sloppy.  Asian guy asked for my  number and I gave it to him. 

I messed around with a few other guys, played, sucked and jerked.  Then I met this gorgeous cub, taller than me and a little more meat on his bones but totally my type.  Beautiful blue eyes and just WOW.  We talked a while, made out, and sucked each other.  He ate my pits and wow i've never had that happen but it felt amazing!  We both jerked off and blew our loads and kept kissing, etc.  He needed to leave and I said I did too.  Followed each other out and exchanged numbers.  I plan on seeing him more... Hopefully a lot.

• Upvote 2

Called on a Craigslist ad this morning. Two guys in a local hotel needed head.  We swapped pics. All good to go.  Got there and they were both better than I expected.  Both guys were in late 30s, in from CA and married. Side by side I could tel they played together before and I sucked them both.  Uncut cock turns me on and one of then had a nice foreskin.  I started sucking the other guy and Mr. Uncut got behind me and spit on my hole and massaged it around. He asked me if I was neg and I said yes.  More spit and he started rubbing his cock against my hole. I swear to you, I'd write bad checks for a man who rubs his cock on my wet hole before he fucks me.  He pushed it in a little at a time and finally got it all in. Wasn't hugely thick but it filed me up and pushed on my prostate enough to make me drip precum like a leaky faucet.  I was still sucking the other guy who was thicker and cut and had big hairy balls.  Once my fucker grunted and unloaded the other guy got in and slid in on the jizz. I got two loads in my hole and left the hotel with a smil and a little limp.  All done within a 45 minute span.  Happy Saturday in DFW.

• Upvote 4

two months ago I went and got a PA.  Since then, I have not fucked, just a few JO sessions and one nice Oral session.  well, finally thought I was healed enough to fuck.  a buddy came over last night and I pounded his ass into the mattress, then flipped him over onto his back and pounded him till I felt my load rising.  Told him I was gonna cum, he told me to shoot it deep.  I shoved all the way in and shot my seed into his willing ass.  Pulled out, he jerked off and shot.  we snuggled and fell asleep.  

At 5 am, I woke up to him playing with my cock.  I told him to get on his belly, got some spit on my cock and pushed in to his hole, with just my sit and cum as lube.  Pounded him again for a while stopped and held myself inside him for a minute or two, then pounded him again.  took another break inside him before giving his ass a final pounding and seeding him a second time.

This morning as we were getting ready to get some breakfast, he told me it felt incredible to have me fuck him with the PA.  he loves me fucking and seeding him, but he said this was way more sensual, that the PA was hitting something inside him that made if really incredible.

• Upvote 5

two months ago I went and got a PA. Since then, I have not fucked, just a few JO sessions and one nice Oral session. well, finally thought I was healed enough to fuck. a buddy came over last night and I pounded his ass into the mattress, then flipped him over onto his back and pounded him till I felt my load rising. Told him I was gonna cum, he told me to shoot it deep. I shoved all the way in and shot my seed into his willing ass. Pulled out, he jerked off and shot. we snuggled and fell asleep.

At 5 am, I woke up to him playing with my cock. I told him to get on his belly, got some spit on my cock and pushed in to his hole, with just my sit and cum as lube. Pounded him again for a while stopped and held myself inside him for a minute or two, then pounded him again. took another break inside him before giving his ass a final pounding and seeding him a second time.

This morning as we were getting ready to get some breakfast, he told me it felt incredible to have me fuck him with the PA. he loves me fucking and seeding him, but he said this was way more sensual, that the PA was hitting something inside him that made if really incredible.

Yeah "breedbaltimore" your buddy is sooo right a PA adds a special sumthin to a hard fuck dunno what it is but I really luv it (_0_)

• Upvote 1

The one and only time I got fucked by a guy with a PA I had problems sitting down for a week! He fucked me in sessions for almost five hours before unloading. On the one hand it felt uncomfortable for a week but every time I sat down it reminded me of that incredible fuck. LOL.

• Upvote 1

You never know what your going to find when you go to a bath.  Yesterday was a successful visit.  At first there weren't many tops there (for that matter not many people there at all - top or bttm). Spent a few minutes walking around to check out the few that were there.  I was starting to consider just taking loads from some of the trolls there just to get a couple of loads in my hole for strictly lube thinking it would cum in handy for hopefully hotter fucks.  Fortunately, I didn't need to do that.  Turned the corner in one of the hallways and literally ran into an extremely hot guy whose hard dick was giving his towel that "tent pole" look.  We locked eyes and he knew what he wanted and I knew what he could give to me.  He followed me to the dark area, walked behind a wall and stuck his hard huge cock through the hole for me to feast on..and that's what I did while he moaned in pleasure and told me that I was his pig, that I was going to get his hot load, etc. - all the right words to get me to suck harder and beg more.  After being reminded that I was a worthless cum whore, I was awarded with a huge hot creamy load shot down my throat (Load #1).  Beautiful cock, huge hot load - a great way to start.  After waiting for a sling hog to finally get out of the sling I hopped in and immediately got some action from a guy who unfortunately put on a condom much to my disappointment.  I suggested removing the wrap and was told that he had to leave it on because he was going to be fucking his girlfriend in a few hours.  You can't win them all as they say...so I thought I would let him at least fuck my hole and stretch it our for breeding by a raw cock.  The guy didn't cum and left me swinging in the sling.  

Decided to get out of the sling and walked into the nearby dark room bent over and within a minute had what felt like a large big headed dick being pushed into me.  The top pounded my hole hard and for some time...he was on a breeding mission!  About 5 minutes of non-stop fucking later, I go what I wanted/needed...and large hot load...one of those ones that you can feel being shot into your hole (load #2).  The top bent over and whisper a thank you in my ear and for being such a dirty pig hole and taking his dirty load.  Can't ask for more than that.  While he was pounding my hole, a good size crowd gather to watch the breeding.  So, when he was done, all I had to do was spin around a bit and I had another good sized dick in my pig hole. As you know, a breeding top can't resist fucking a sloppy cum slick hole.  Load number 3 (and unfortunately the last) was pounded in quickly.  

So, overall, it was a fairly successful visit.  3 loads total...1 down my throat and 2 in my pig hole.  

• Upvote 3