Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

My regular daddy (50yrs) that is married with kids messaged me (26 yrs) to meet up for lunch. Ive been pretty horny all day so I agreed. I met up with him and had small talk for 30 minutes, then he asked if I wanted to go to one of his construction sites to check out progress. As we pulled up to the site there were about 5 mexican workers on the ground level. He showed me around and took me to the second floor. He pushed me up against the wall and pulled my shorts down spit on his finger and shoved it up my ass. It felt good being forced to obey him and succumb to his orders. I knew what was coming next, the head of his cock pushing its way through my asshole and filling that empty void with his hot cock. For a good 15 minutes he plowed me hard and deep and then he was about to cum and was trying to pull out. This time I said no and the hunger in his eyes grew and he buried his cock deep in my ass and pumped his daddy seed deep in me. I don't what I find hotter the fact that I was a construction site or the walk of shame through the workers who obviously know I was fucked. Either way I'm a happy and horny cum dump while typing this and feeling his seed leak out of my ass. 

Edited by bgray
  • Upvote 2

got 3 loads from 2 mexican dudes last night that mixed in with the two loads I got from the BBC from yesterday afternoon  and the two loads I got from him the night before. I have really been slutting it up lately...

I went to my favorite bookstore from 1 pm till 3:30 pm today I sucked 11 cocks and swallowed 8 loads & I took one more in my hairy hole and I fucked a 20 something and bred his furry hole and shot a load down a scuffy married truckers thoat then I headed home

• Upvote 3

Got fucked by a guy from Craigslist tonight. Anon.

If I had to guess, his cock was about 7" or so. Didn't get a good look at his face, but probably in his 20s or 30s. I think he was latino. After about 10 minutes of him fucking me, he started going pretty fast, then whispered "I'm gonna cum..." and he came in my ass. He had a big load, I could feel how wet it was. He fucked me a bit with his cum-pumping cock and then pulled out when he was done loading me up. I dressed and left. I walked out of his apartment with my ass wet with his cum, even after wiping some of it off, I was soaked with it. What a great fuck he gave me.

We said all of 4 words to each other. Don't know the first thing about him. Hope maybe he'll want to do it again someday. Fucking hot.

• Upvote 4

Just got home from a very fun and interesting night in Northwest DC.

I have been talking to a few black guys off squirt (forgot about that site until I received email notification of messages in my account inbox). I by chance bumped into one of them last night at Cobalt.

The guy is smoking hot, 20 year old hung about 8" thick University of Maryland student. I was drunk off my ass (guess 4 jager bombs, a bahama mamma, and three long islands will do that) when I boldly approached him and grabbed his crotch.

Next thing I know I'm on my knees in a bathroom stall sucking his dick, after my friend I was with urged me to hookup with this guy. I was moaning very loudly, luckily the music was exceptionally loud last night lol. I easily deep throated his delicious dick, and after a few minutes he grabbed my head with both hands and started fucking my face.

I for some reason started fingering him, which eventually led to him making me rim him. OMG what a great tasting ass! I was jacking off, and precumming like crazy when, after a few minutes, he made me face the wall over the toilet, pulled down my pants, and started rimming me.

This went on for I think 5 minutes before he shoved poppers under my nose (I could tell they were Jungle Juice), which always makes my ass open up real good.

Without warning he stands up, grabs my hips, and slides in balls deep ... no talk of status or condoms. He was not gentle, smashing my ass while holding a hand over my mouth.

His first load came about 10 minutes into fucking ... damn he flooded my hole good! I wanted to stop after that, but he pinned me down, started fucking even more rough, and said, "I'll let you know when you can leave." Mmm that turned me on even more, he felt my ass open up more, and then said, "Yeah, knew you were a slut for big black dick. I'm gonna claim this yellow ass, bitch. You're gonna let me fuck you whenever, wherever I say." Haha I seem to pick out the best tops.

In total he flooded my hole 5 times, and my ass was leaking cum. After the 5th load, he rimmed my ass and then made out with me, sharing some of his loads with me. That pushed me over the edge and I blew a huge load all over the bathroom floor.

Haha didn't bother cleaning it up.

I'll definitely be spending a lot of quality time at College Park this fall. Oh, and in his profile he has under 'Safer Sex: Always'. xD

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 6

Took my thickest cock ever - 6.5" around, a nice 7" long uncut Puerto Rican dick.  We met on Craigslist and agreed he would cum to me.  I waited blindfolded in my living room, on my hands and knees as we agreed with my ass facing the door so it would be the first thing he saw when he walked in.

The door opened, there was a bit of rustling as he stripped down, then I felt his hand running up and down the crack of my ass.  The click of a lube cap, then I felt the cold gel on my hole, his finger slipping inside to make sure I was ready.  I was NOT ready for his girth!  It was the best combination of pain and pleasure I have ever felt.  I was being split open (I'm pretty tight), and it hurt like hell, but my pleasure sensors just couldn't get enough of the feeling of being so stuffed with cock.  He just kept pushing, never hesitating or slowing down to be gentle.  He just kept sliding into my ass until his balls touched mine.

Then he started thrusting and everything went hazy.  I was so caught up in the pleasure I felt that I think I even started drooling.  The noises I could hear myself making sounded like they came from a wild animal.

Before long he drove it deep and I felt his cock jerking as he spilled his load into my guts. He slid out, much to my disappointment, and I heard him dress and leave.  Never saw his face but I hope to feel him inside me again.  My largest plug is holding his load in as I type this.  Can't wait to pull it out and lick it off later.  Maybe I'll see if I can get him to come back and add to the mess in my hole later tonight!

• Upvote 2

Well, I hava no loads in my ass right now, but as my birthday present I arranged for an guy I have met before a night with him and three colleagues that will fuck every hole and unload two loads each (that's what he has promised me). So i will let you know later

I had a friend coming over for a couple of days. We have met a couple of years ago but moved oversees. Now he came back to visit and he stayed by me. For 1 week we fucked everyday raw and I bred him each time. He fucked me raw once but he is more a bottom slut. Never discussed any condoms nor status.... :)

Flex Phoenix last night got fucked 12 times.  Toward the end of my time there they guy that had fucked me off and on all night and was packing a good 9 inches appears and i invited him to my room.  Sucked his cock all the way to the base getting it nice and hard before he fucked me again.  He loved how loose and sloppy my hole felt and before i knew it his fist was deep in me.  My reward for taking his fist was his load deep deep in my hole.   FUCKIN HOT, WANNA MEET UP WITH HIM AGAIN FOR MORE HOLE ACTION

• Upvote 2

An old business contact came through town today and called me up. I'd known him and his wife and worked at the same company.  I'd blown him a few times in the past, but nothing too heavy. Went to his hotel and sucked his fat uncut cock (God I love Hispanic dick) while he sat on the sofa with his legs spread.  I love his smell and rubbing my face in his crotch.  He was prepared and had some lube which he leaned over and applied to my hole, fingering my ass and opening me up.  He just pulled out of my mouth and without a word pushed me over the sofa. Got behind me and rubbed his hard cock up and down my crack and just made me beg for his meat.  God it hurt at first but by the time he was balls deep, rubbing up against my back and breathing like a dog fucking his bitch,,, my hole was responsive and he made me cum all over the front of the sofa just from fucking my hole.  I guess it was too much for him and he unloaded in my ass.

Took me three hours before I left. Two more loads in my hole and a big fucking smile on my face.  I was really happy to find out he would be a monthly visitor... new territory for us both. 

• Upvote 3

Was horny and decided to peruse craigsist. Ended up answering a chubby bottom's ad to come over to his hotel. I also answered an ad for a gh scene. Turns out they were by the same guy. Went over, got sucked through the gh and ended breeding him through the gloryhole. Ended up going back about 5 hours later and giving him another 2 loads before calling it a night.

After that, I was still horny. I ended up posting an ad myself and was hit back by a 27 yo that was poz. Went all the way down to his place to breed him anon. As I start to finger him, I can feel my thumb hitting shit. I pulled it out and briefly smelled it. It was so gross I zipped up and bolted out of his place.

Got hit on by a 22 year old on Grindr today. Home alone while mom and dad were at church.  Went over and this amazingly hot man, 6'3", 175, tanned, built and hung like a moose was standing there in the entry hall naked.  Smiled put his arm around my shoulder and said, Damn daddy, I need to get off real bad.  We went to his room, he laid down and I got undressed and between his legs. I sucked him awhile and he pulled me into a 69 and sucked my dick.  I got rock hard but MAN, these 22 year old hardons are like fuckin STEEL!  He was so tall he moved up and got between my legs and spat on my hole.  Fingered it and said, Can I poke your butt a little?  Oh hell yeah... he got up got behind me and spat some more on his hands and lubed my hole. Pushed in slow... I had to slow him down. He was VERY long, maybe a good 9 or 10 inches - not super thick though so it was an amazing feeling.  I could feel it way up in my ass and he started fucking me like we were old friends.  10 or 15 minutes and I was about to bust when he started grunting.  Grabbed my own meat and stroked off just about the same time he was cumming.  Felt a couple of squirts and he pulled out hopped up and sprayed my face too!  BONUS!  We both laughed - got a proper intro and took a shower. Fucked me again in the shower and didn't pull out this time.  I still have his boys swimming around in my hole.  I fucking loved it.

• Upvote 7

Really sweet light skin black guy from my gym, I'd guess early 30s. Very cut, straight acting. We'd fucked before so he just sent me a text and I was over there pretty fast. He always says don't come in my ass but I do anyway and he says thanks/

• Upvote 2