Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had a day off the other day and felt really horny,checked the locals for any fun but nothing was happening so as I had douched I decided to cruise the local cottage,things were quiet until a guy gave me the look and I knew it was going to happen,I moved into the stall and he followed we were both pretty hard as I pulled down my jeans and he took off his overalls,we both started sucking each other and I thought he was bottom but soon discovered that he was top what a bonus,I bent over the toilet and took a good huff of poppers before passing them to him and he plunged in me and dumped a load,he left quite quickly and I was still feeling horny so drove straight home and got on my rubber gear and gas mask,got my dildo out and plunged it in to push his cum seed further in me and then sucked off the dildo,love sucking a cock that has been in my hole especially when its got cum and hole juice,end to a good day

• Upvote 1

Today went to the glory holes in Dublin. Sucked a number of cocks. Backed onto two of them and got two loads. Think one guy still though he was fucking my mouth until he came in my ass. He pulled back and saw my ass in the hole, and did not see to be a happy camper. I was, I'd just got his load!!!

• Upvote 4

I like living in a college town.  I also like Grindr.  Met this 23 year old college guy - Latino, good looking sort of Joe average with wide shoulders, a little extra meat on him and a nice thick uncut cock.  He wanted to get blown but I had other ideas. I sucked him well and had him squirming. I was surprised when he pulled me into a 69 and sucked my dick like a pro. I opened up my legs and sort of angled my ass toward him. He strted touching my hole which I had douched out and preloaded with enough lube to float a small boat.  He laughed and asked me if it was lube or cum and I said, taste it and find out.  He laughed, licked my hole and said, No flava man.  We gotta fix that; and with that he moved off and proceeded to push that hog of a uncut cock up my hole.  He asked me how I wanted it and I said, slow and deep man. Fuck me like you mean it.

That boy fucked me for about 20-25 minutes and I came all over his bed.  Once I did he started long cocking me. With all that lube the sound was hot as fuck. He started filling my hole and held me against his hips and unloaded. His dick was so thick I could feel it pulse with every shot.  I started to get up and he sort of held me down, pushed in again and I will be damned if he didnt just fuck me all over again.

He has a room mate that occasionally shares tricks.  I can't wait.

• Upvote 7

I thought I'd given up on the ABS scene. Too many hours wasted avoiding trolls. But on my way home from a road trip yesterday, I was super jorned and had time to kill. Went to an ABS I'd seen in listings but never checked out. Paid my money and didn't lock the door to the booth. Pretty soon a really hot Asian dude was letting himself in. Probably one white parent and the other Asian, cuz he was tall and handsome. Turns out he had a really nice cock, too. He pushed my shoulders down, so there was no doubt he wanted head. Fuck, it was hot getting face-fucked in a small booth with the two-way glass open! The Asian dude obviously enjoyed being watched as he took charge and turned me into his suckling pig. He pulled me off his cock by my hair and told me to work on his balls. Silky smooth and smelling like a man. Then he pulled me back onto his cock and held both sides of my head while he pumped out a gigantic load. Fuck, it was thick and kept flowing! With my head held in place, I had no about swallowing, and he was buried so deep in me that I just drank it down. He said "swallow, bitch," and I did. Twice to get it all.

After he zipped up and took off, the black dude who'd been watching us the whole time tapped on the window. I'd be turned away from him, but I guess he liked what he'd seen. He was sitting on the seat, kicked back, and stroking a beautiful

cock all slow and deliberate for me to see. He motioned me to come next door, so I did. He said he wanted me to drain him just like the Asian dude. Like I had a choice! I did, and for the rest of the night I could taste the tang of their two loads in my mouth. I will definitely go back to this ABS when I have more time!

• Upvote 2

I.ve been out of the "cruising" & hook up routine for a couple months, but wanted to share a HOT scene with my now BF (once FB)...

He was away for Labor Day weekend, so neither of us had any action for about a week (yes, we are being exclusive for now)... So I was at his place last night... sucked faces, spit etc for a good 30 mins... then I sucked him for a while as he played with my hole.. then as usual with only spit and my natural juices he penetrated me with in my opinion, the best 8" uncut cock ever, and we made love for 20+minutes until he deposited load #1... we were cuddling, making out and talking, while he played with my hole leaking his seed and helped me cum... 5 mins later he's lifting up my legs and forcing is once again HARD COCK into me... honestly, it hurt a little at first (& he knew it), but he told me later, he HAD to fuck me again and unload a second time into me.  WOW  is all I can say. We have an amazing connection & chemistry that is as good if not better than our first hook ups 2 months ago... LOVE THIS MAN

• Upvote 1

Well guys last night in Barelin (fri) saw one of the biggest fuck parties that I have ever been too. There were over 450 present, all looking for either cock or hole, all Ages and mostly good bodies. My cock is sore this morning.. it went into 14 holes during the night.. and my balls are working overtime to replenish after dropping two loads into some very hot holes.

• Upvote 3

Officially broke my record and there are still two more days of Folsom Europe. Thursday got fucked 20 times, Friday 17 at the biohazard party. Tonight I broke my record with 26 fucks and 5 fists in one night. Previous record was 24. My pig hole is sore but makes me a happy piggy. Tomorrow the naked party, for more raw cock for my pig hole.

• Upvote 7

Last night a couple that I've messed around with a couple times wanted a gangbang bottom.  I was more than happy to oblige.  I was told to wear knee socks, a jock and a ball cap.  Fine with me, I wear those on a daily basis in my 'street' clothes.  I showed up and was blindfolded and told to be ready for the 7 guys who were coming over.  I was on my back on the sofa (covered in sheets). First daddy ate my hole and got me nice and wet!  Then he slide inside me as I'm hitting the poppers and he proceeded to fuck a quick load into my ass, it was HOT and a really big load.  I was then told to get on my knees in front of the sofa.  I did as told, and then I felt something on my right butt cheek.  Come to find out later, it was a hash mark, a black sharpie.  Next guy saddles up to me and forces his HUGE cock into my ass, it was thick like a redbull can.  Really big head and he was about 7 inches.  He fucks me fast and uses the other guys load as his lube.  He shoots a gallon of cum into my ass and I feel another mark on my ass.  As the night proceeds I end up with 6 loads in me and 4 down my throat.  I have 6 mash marks on my butt cheek 1 black mark and 6 red.  Come to find out the black marks signify negative loads and the red marks... Poz.  I'm in hog heaven, so hot and a total fantasy of mine has been fulfilled.  I was able to take off the blindfold afterwards and was really happy with the tops that were chosen for me.

• Upvote 7

This all happened on Friday night.

I finally met up with a top one been exchanging messages with for the past five months. Schedule conflicts, and me simply not horny when he is, prevented us from playing much earlier.

I headed over to his place with the understanding he was only going to eat my ass for a while and suck me off. It started out with him rimming me for three hours (seriously it was a full 3 hours). We both took a lot of hits of poppers. Damn he has a long tongue.

He then stopped, turned me over on to my back and then started sucking my nips. That always gets me rock hard, and he saw that. He started sucking my dick very well until I unloaded in his mouth.

Instead of swallowing my load, he pinned my legs to my chest and pushed my load in my ass with his mouth. Fucking hot!

He then used a bit of my load to lube his gorgeous 8.5 inch thick bbc... and he slid in all the way to the balls in one quick thrust. He didn't even ask if I wanted to fuck haha just took my ass. Oh, and raw ... never discussed statuses or if I play raw.

I was so turned on that I came a second time right when he touched my dick with his hands! I was moaning so loud that his neighbors (lives in an apartment) turned on music at a high volume lol.

The sounds of him fucking my wet ass, with my own load, was hot! He fucked me hard and rough for about 30 minutes. He flooded my ass with his own cum, no warning or asking me where I wanted it.

After he was done flooding my hole, he rimmed me again to eat our loads.

Well, I held in quite a bit of the loads and hit up a really hot 'straight' and monstrously hung black guy. He only fucks wet ass, and only raw.

I made it to his place, but he can't host. So I drove us to a construction site off a road, and we fucked on the back seat of my car.

I was on my back, legs held against my chest and ass at the edge of the seat. So he stood outside of my car. He spat on his 9 inch and even thicker then the first guy's dick and slammed in balls deep.

I screamed from it and told him to stop ... so he held one of his hands over my mouth to muffle my screams and moans. Then he said, "I'll stop alright. Once I breed this ass." Love it!

He picked up the pace and fucked me hard, slamming into my ass with each thrust. He only fucked me for about 5 minutes when he said, "Yeah, take it slut. You need my load don't you?" One final thrust in and a strong pulling back of my hips, and I felt his monster BBC thicken and unload. Damn he flooded me good.

I dropped him off at a bus stop about a half mile from his apartment (he requested that). I went to a few clubs then passed out at home.

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 6

I just had an incredibly hot time with this 18 year old I met off Grindr! I normally don't get a lot of play off Grindr seeing as I'm a chubbier bear type, but I logged on after I got into my hotel room at the Crowne Plaza by LAX. After an hour or so, a pic less profile that was a couple thousand feet away said "hi" - not something I would normally respond to. Then I looked at the stats: 18, Right Now, 5'10, 190lbs, so I figured what the hell, and sent back a "hey."

After about a dozen exchanges of small talk, I asked for a pic, so we traded. Since he could already see my face, I assumed he wanted to see other areas ;-) I sent him cock and ass pics and he sent me a single waist-up face pic. He was very cute, kinda like the typical blonde high school senior football jock. He said he was about to leave LAX to drive down to OC and asked if he could stop by. I was a bit wary because it was only 1 pic and we hadn't discussed any "what r u into" stuff yet. I took a shot and invited him over - and was SO glad I did!

When he got to my room, he was just as cute but more muscular than I'd imagined. I thought he was a little chubby like me, but the weight was all muscle. He had a lightly defined chest but huge thighs and, my absolute favorite, huge, muscular calves! I could've stroked those legs (along with my cock) all night!

He seemed a little nervous, so we sat on the bed and talked for a few. He had been visiting family in Chicago for a week and was coming back to school at UC Irvine. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I complimented him on his awesome legs as I gently squeezed his calf. He said something about his football workouts, but I didn't really hear him as I started moving my hand toward his crotch. I told him to just lie back and enjoy.

He eased back and closed his eyes and I gently slid my hand up the leg of his Nike basketball shorts. I could see his cock start to lift the front of his shorts, so I carefully squeezed it from the outside and he gasped like it was the first time he'd been touched there. I pulled his waistband down to expose the bulging underwear and started gently stroking his bulge. He was practically paralyzed with pleasure, just gasping and moaning with his eyes tightly closed the whole time. Finally I told him to slide the underwear off and he did, letting his cock spring up. He was hung average - probably 6-7 inches and cut, but had huge balls with that "new cock" smell too lol!

Very carefully I climbed in between his tree trunk legs, and started to lick the head... it was as if he were connected to an electrical outlet and every time I touched his dick with my mouth, I sent a few hundred volts through him! Eventually he calmed down and started to really enjoy the service. I was careful to not let him get too close because I wanted that cum in my hot hole - hopefully; we had never discussed any anal play. I started sucking his balls, then licked below his balls, lower and lower I got, lifting his thighs higher and higher until I found his little pink pucker. I asked if he'd ever been rimmed and he said nobody had ever done anything with his ass. WOW! I thought, a rimming virgin! Needless to say I showed him my talents and he could barely keep his breath!

The next thing I knew, he pulled away from me and got on his knees. I asked him what he wanted to do and his two word reply was "fuck you" HOLY SHIT YES!!! was my thought, but I simply said "sure man." There was no mention of a condom or lube, so I spit on my hand and lubed my hole then sucked him a little to get him nice and wet. I flipped onto my back as he grabbed my ankles and lined his cock up with my hole. I got the feeling this was the way he liked to fuck girls, I'm sure he'd had a few. Gently he eased inside me and fucked slow for a few minutes.

It was heaven! I was holding his powerful thighs as he was thrusting inside me and I was pre-cumming like a leaky faucet! He began to pick up the pace and I could tell he was getting close. I grabbed my cock and started stroking in rhythm with his thrusts... after a few minutes I heard him start to groan and really jam his dick inside my hole balls-deep, so I let loose and blew a huge load all over my chest. He saw me and I guess couldn't hold out anymore because I felt his cock push ALL the way in as he practically howled while he shot his load deep inside my guts. Never bothering with the "where do you want me to cum" bullshit, he was going to breed me whether I agreed to it or not!

He collapsed onto the bed beside me for a couple minutes until he realized he just fucked a dude I guess. Then it was all business about getting dressed and on the road and the traffic and blah, blah, blah. I want that boy to fuck me every single time I come to LA!

• Upvote 7