Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Finally hooked up with this 23yo black guy who has been hitting me up forever to hookup.  It always seemed that our times didn't match up, but tonight he was looking and I was tired of missing his dick.

I was stunned at how hot he was, tall, very muscular, nice bubble butt (even though he is a total top), and a thick, piece of uncut cock, about 9 inches.  He liked to tell me he could stay hard until he cummed at least 3 times.  I figured that was mostly bullshit, but even one fuck with his cock would be amazing.

We were naked before reaching the bed, and he had his cock gagging my throat as soon as I was on the bed.  He fucked my face good and gave me an amazing rim job before pounding my hole.  I think we fucked in every position possible and he did cum three times before finally going soft.  All three breeding were balls deep, and most of his cum is still inside me.  Pretty sure my asshole is still gaping.  We’ll be hooking up a lot from now on.

• Upvote 6

DETROIT - Was running out of hours on my Michigan trip when a sexy 27 year old vers guy hit me up on BBRT.  We traded numbers and set-up a breeding session at his hotel on the north side of town.  I was expecting a no-strings, in and out session.  On my way to his hotel he texted me and asked if his "twinky bottom friend" can join us.  I was totally psyched about that because I LOOOOVE fucking two bottoms!  When I arrived they were both adorable and could actually hold a conversation.  So we stripped down naked and all sat on the bed with me in the middle.  There was some touching and talking going on and one of the boys had a fascinating collection of cockrings he showed me.  But I was there to fuck and I had a flight to catch so I made the next move and got my dick sucked by the twinky bottom.  They both loved my dick and said they couldn't wait to ride it.  So the twinky bottom was the first to get my cock.  He was moaning and groaning like crazy and the little 23 year old was taking my dick like a champ.  Next I fucked the vers boy that I originally chatted up and he was more conservative with his approach to taking dick.  He wanted lube and was quite a challenge to get inside of.  But I finally go in him and it felt amazing!  They both were talking about how they love a thick cock like mine rather than a really long cock.  I don't know about that, I just like any cock that will breed me!  So we took turns switching off between the bottoms and the vers guy fucked the twinky bottom for a short while.  It was a sweaty scene as naked boys were all over the bed and eventually someone noticed it was 3:30 and I about shit my pants because I had to get to the airport!  I arrived at their hotel at 12:50pm and left at 3:45pm and we fucked the entire time.  I was so hot and so much fun!  I can't wait to get back and fuck one or both of those boys again!

• Upvote 3

First post here. Just stealth fucked a guy 5 minutes ago. He lives about half mile from me. He and I chatted on Grindr for a while. He flaked a few times and refused to give phone number. I almost put him in the fake category. Hit up on him again this morning. A lot of back-and-force. Give him my address. I was still not sure if he would show up. He asked for condoms a few times. I prepared a condom for him, by cutting the head off. 

He showed up. no chit chat. took his clothes off. nice swimmer body. semi-hairy chest. Took his pants off. 8 real inch cock when it is soft. We made out for 30 seconds. His cock grew to about 9 inch and thick. hairy crotch and hairy ass. put him on all fours. lube his ass up. Put the prepared condom on while he was watching. With some effort, I was in his hole in a minute.  it was fairly easy to enter his hole. push him down, lying flat on bed. Pounded him hard. He was moaning loudly. Withdrew my cock, the condom wrapped around the end of my cock. Got back to doggy again. Took some poppers and cum quietly in his ass. His cock stayed hard. 

Withdrew my cock, ate his hairy ass for a while. ate out my load and just spread it deep and around so that he would not feel the load later. Sucked his cock from behind. Very hot. I took the condom off my cock. Stood him up. Sucked him for 30 seconds. Tossed the condom in the toilet in front of him. I came back and sucked him more. I just realized his body is nicely hairy and sexy. He wanted to cum on my face. I usually dont like that. But I do want him back again. Fingered his ass with two fingers while he jacked off. He came on my face, shoulder, and the floor, A LOT! later, he told me he came yesterday. 

I'd definitely want to fuck him again. We will see if he wants a repeat. 

• Upvote 5

Two stories for you this time;

This past Monday I had off so I was hitting up any and every app/hookup site I could think of. Eventually got a hit from a 22 year old that lives maybe 30 minutes away from me. Told him I didn't have much time (I had an errand to run that day), but if he wanted to come over real quick and chill for a bit I would be down. Fast forward I'm undressing him. Taller and rocking the dad bod a bit with a cock as big as a soda can. I'm not joking. It took me many tries but eventually I took it all the way down to the hilt, thanks to inhaling poppers. Not the best fuck but he pinned me down and dropped a good sized load in me. I definitely want to see him again but I'm going to have to open my hole a bit before he shows up.

Second story;

I recently downloaded Growlr and have been having some great success with it. I didn't really think anyone would be into the twink type but I'm not complaining. I got a hit one day while uptown from a Latino top all the way in Brooklyn. Usually I try to get the guy to dirty talk me a bit but he wasn't having it. I was horny, had poppers on me already (I'm working on being a great cumdump), and thought why not. Took me a hour and a half to get to him but it was totally worth it. Hot chub who actually bred me not once, but two times! We were planning on a third but I had to leave. I was home for all of 5 minutes before I had to squirt everything out and he definitely filled me up. A river of cum shot out from my ass and got all over the bathroom floor. DEFINITELY seeing him again.

Got a bud for tonight so I'll try to remember to post about it within the next day or so.

• Upvote 2

So within the last week I've taken my first two known Poz loads. One at the beginning of the week and one last night, and I'm going back for more tonight. Two different guys though. First guy said he was Poz but "healthy" whatever that means and the second guy was poz-und. Absolutely CUTE AS FUCK! With a very hot biohazard tatt right above his dick! I could have kissed and worshipped just his tatt all night!

I feel much more confident now that I've had "known" poz loads. Up to this point it's just been either "neg" guys or no discussion at all...

• Upvote 6

I am so horny lately because of the hormone (mtf) that I was distracted at work to the point of being fidgety. So I answered a craigslist ad for a TV seemed cool and had a nice bod.

Got to the place and got comfy made out a little the he started sucking my budding tits and that literally got my ass wet.

He started out doing me covered but it kills my ass so I finally got him to take it off and take me raw.

It felt just like it should. I could feel his.lovely cock twitch in me while he fucked me all the way deep.

He said he was getting close and I told him to stay in me since there was no reason to pull out because he had already flooded my ass with his precum anyway so what difference would his load make.

That turned him on so much he fucked me so well I came from his cock on my prostate.while he sucked on my tits. It put me over the edge and my clear thin cum ran out my little dicklette and he turned me over and about 5 minutes later he grunted and said he was shooting in me.

I felt a warm, slick flood in my ass and was so happy.

We lay down while he caught his breath and put in my butt plus to keep his load in me all tonight.

I'm typing this on my phone in a lyft car and my hole is tingly and I love that the load is in me and that my body will take some of it in.

Edited by mishgta
  • Upvote 2

Last night. Got a text around 11pm. Was already in bed reading when I got a text from the two French businessmen I am seeing on an irregular basis.

They were in town again for meetings next week, horny and looking to fuck. Got up, cleaned and went over to their hotel (which is luckily around the corner) within an hour.

Got home by 2am with 4 loads. These guys are incredible and I love it when they call me "putain" , drill my hole and plant a load in me.

Edited by NLbear
  • Upvote 4

Last night/this morning. Hooked up with a hot 27 year old in his hotel room and we took turns breeding each other. I'm getting old. I only got three loads into his hole to the six he shot into mine.

I'm still giving birth to his children.

post-12107-0-88232100-1449345168_thumb.jpg

Edited by C10H15N
  • Upvote 3

Went with a bud to Flex last night, fucked him on the floor behind curtains while we waited for a room but we kept getting unwanted attention. Eventually landed a room and I bred him deep with a three-day load. He'd booty-bumped and I wanted to load him again and watch him take more cock, but I wound up being too exhausted. So of course the second I left, he got a four-way going and took two more loads that I didn't get to churn up. Alas. ;-)

• Upvote 2

FT. LAUDERDALE - Hot guy in his 20's on BBRT hit me up from his hotel.  He wanted to play, I only had time for a cum & go.  Got to his hotel just as he was out of the shower and he was even sexier than I expected.  5'8", toned, mixed-color beautiful young man with a gorgeous ass.  We went over to the corner of his room and he dropped to his knees and started sucking my cock.  Within 5 minutes he was bent over the bed with my tongue deep in his ass.  Soon after my cock was in there.  He felt amazing, best ass I've fucked in a while!  We both hit poppers and I fucked him for 10 minutes or so.  Finally I felt my load working it's way up to the head of my cock and I blew it deep in his ass.  We said our goodbyes and I went on to dinner.  The next day he texted me asking for another load but unfortunately I was already in another town.

• Upvote 1

I was partying and bugchasing years ago, which was followed by a long period of total celibacy. 
In the past week I've decided to start bugchasing again and try and get better at topping for when I do convert.

So the other night, Tuesday last week, I found a guy on bbrt a few blocks from here and bred him.  Ate his ass a bit.  Was blindfolded (him, not me).  Was hot though I didn't last long.

Last night a local guy was partying and invited me over.  I fucked him and a friend he had there.  That was hot.

Now I'm trying to get some toxic jizz in me.

• Upvote 1

HERNDON, VA. - Had a 29 yr old dark-skinned top come to my hotel and bury his 9 inch cock and load deep into my ass anonymous style.  Left the elevator/room key hidden in the lobby so he let himself up and found me waiting doggie style.  Great fuck and his load is still inside me right now!

• Upvote 1

Saturday night, I went over to my fisting friend's place. We had a lot of fun messing around: I fucked him for a bit, standing up at his living room table, then we went up to his sling where I fisted and fucked him. He has a superb ass, and I loved exploring it.