Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Sunday night, I went over the other the leather daddy's place. After a drink, we stripped down to our jockstraps, and began playing in his bedroom.

The sex was superb. I began by entering him slowly as he lay back on the bed, kissing each other, but we then switched. He went on to fuck me superbly in any number of positions, his thick and curved dick entering me deeply. I also played with his hole, fucking him and then fisting him. We each eventually came, jacking ourselves off as each played with the other's ass.

I was in San Diego on business this past weekend. On Sunday afternoon I got onto Grindr. I posted that I was looking to suck off anonymous dick. I quickly got a message from a guy that was staying in a hotel just a few blocks from me. He said he was straight. But he liked getting blow jobs from guys. I got his room number and headed on over to his hotel.

I was knocking on his hotel room door about 15 minutes later. Since all that either of us were looking for was a quick bj, we really hadn't discussed ages, stats or shared any pics. I just wanted to suck and swallow a load. And he just wanted a warm mouth to deposit his load into.

I was pleased when he opened his door to me. He was very tall, muscular and masculine. Not a particularly handsome face. But with kind of a rugged look to him that I found very appealing. He let me in and we immediately began to undress. This 6'4", mid 40's stud was soon on his back on his bed. I climbed between his legs and began to suck on his limp cock. His cock quickly grew as I continued to suck him. And quite the grower he was. When he finally reached a full hard-on, he had about 8"s and very thick. I began to lick up and down the underside of his now rock hard cock. He was loving that. Moaning a bit. Then I licked his balls. Oh, yeah! He loved that too. After a few minutes of ball worship, I licked beneath his balls. He lifted his legs and showed me a beautiful, puckered asshole. I licked it a few times. Then slid my tongue up inside him. The moaning increased. I spent about 10 minutes worshiping his cock, balls and asshole, then I moved up and began to suck and gently chew on his nipples. He in turn began to pinch my nipples. Well...........nothing gets me hornier than having my tits played with. Soon I was straddling him. I placed his big, hard cock against my asshole. He reached behind me and rubbed his cock across my hole. We had only discussed oral, but it looked like he was going to let me sit on his cock.

So, I spit a couple of times on my fingers and lubed up my ass. Then I positioned his cock again at my hole and lowered myself onto his cock. It's length and girth was a bit painful at first. But, I wanted him inside me. I just kept slowly taking more and more of his dick into me, until he was fully inside me.

Then I began to rock on his cock. He was so turned on, he began to pinch my nipples as his hips began to thrust up into me. Our flesh was slapping against each other as I bounced on his cock and he rammed up into me. It took no more than 4 or 5 minutes before he grunted and filled my ass with his load.

Being the typical str8 guy, as soon as he came, he got out of bed and stepped into the bathroom to wash off. While he was cleaning up, I dressed and said goodbye. Never knew his name or where he's from. But I sure savored the load he planted in me.

• Upvote 2

Friday night: I had been at the bookstore closest to my condo (4blocks) for several hours. I'd got into a booth when I first got there, turned the video player to a blank channel so the booth was completely darkstripped down, found a thick wet spot of cum down the wall from the glory hole and a nice puddle on the floor. I scoped it up rubbed it on my cock, worked some into my ass and licked my fingers and the wall.

I could here a few moans, some slurping sounds, and feel the walls shake a little. There are 7 booths on one hallways and another 5 on the other and the bathroom as a door that doesn't locked. In the abs you never have wait long for some one to enter a booth. The booths turn quickly but long enough to have some fun. I am a Vers but today in the bookstore I wanted to suck as many dicks, and maybe get fucked. I was on my knees - in what was left of the puddle, when the first guy walked in. I never look at there face - in face I prefer there booth to be dark to. He had a nice ass and bulge. My fingers were resting on the glory hole so when he walks in he knows what I want. The guy didn't wait long he undoes his pants with one hand and is locking the door with the other. Awesome a quick blow job and I'll be onto number two. And that is Exactly what happened he pulled out his cock slide it through the hole and he shot his load in my mouth in less then 5 minutes. Zips up leaves and the booth becomes a revolving door. In 3 hours I sucked 10 cocks swallowed 9 loads, ate one very sloppy piss and cum filled hole. My face and chest were covered in cu, by two guys that came into my booth to jack off on my face and I was still,horny I hadn't cum yet.

So I decided to leave and go around the corner to a local sex club. I rubbed the cum on my chest around my body, and rubbed the cum on my face into my hair. I knew I smelled like sex but that would be a turn on at the club. As I left the bookstore it was raining, as a walked around the corner, a young hot wet boy asked if I had a couple bucks so,he could get go into the bookstore to get out of the rain. I asked him if he had a place to stay, he said no. Without even thinking about other than he was so skinny and wet and hot, with a nice bulge and hot lips I asked if he wanted to go back to my place shower, I'd wash his clothes, get some food. He looked at me for a minute and nodded.

Together we turned around and walked the four blocks back to my place. On the way there we shared our names, he asked he I was in the bookstore. I said yes and he said I smelled like like cum, I smelled at him said thanks for noticing and grabbed his ass. he smelled back and grabbed my crotch.

When we got to my condo building, it was after 11 and the overnight concierge was on duty. He is 45 years old, very in shape, has 9 inch cut dick, and hot tight ass black man and a total top. He sees me, smells, asks if everything is ok. I said yes and ask that he send up the usual in about an hour. He smells and nods.

• Upvote 5

Tonight just got back from dumping 2 big toxic loads in a tight young chaser.

Met the slutty cunt on BBRTS last night he sent the usual hi, what you into crap. I can tell a chaser a mile off so just messaged back are you chasing? If you are meet me tomorrow Ill fuck you and breed you and hopfully make you complete.

Met him at a sauna. Fucked his face for a few minutes, turned him around spit on his cunt lubed my cock a little then fucked him as hard as I could until I unloaded bollock deep, then I aggressively played with his arse until I was hard again then fucked him again using my toxic cum as lube then shot another load.

I'm going to fuck him again this weekend then every few days until he is like me.

• Upvote 16

Just back from a short work trip which saw me take the thickest cock I've had in a while. Long and thick as a tree trunk. Sucked it and rimmed the guy's arse for ages before he had me lube my hole up with my own spit then he pushed it deep in me.

It felt amazing getting in really deep and wasn't long before his poz load was swimming in my guts. Kept it there for a while as well. Hope I need to go back there soon as I definitely want more.

Edited by nelliess
  • Upvote 2

Had a very very active past week

The main thing was last Wednesday and Thursday hooked up with a great older guy for both days in a row. He fucked me a bunch and came in me probably 5 times over the two days. Had a great time and felt a connection but alas no messages since he went back to work last Friday :(

Oh well lol, sad but can't really be to upset since it was just a hookup. Would have liked to see if it led anywhere more but at least he didn't drag me along just so he could have someone to fuck when he wasn't into me like that I suppose haha

NASHVILLE - Decided to be an anonymous cumdump tonight at my hotel.  Got hit up on BBRT by a couple that had bred me before.  One dude has a nice average cock and his partner has a big one, 9 inches.  The big cock guy fucked me first and came in me and his verbal partner followed up with his load.  They were big loads, I could feel them.  Then I had a guy from CL hit me up and I invited him over.  As he was enroute a young guy on Scruff hit me up.  I told him if he could finish by the time the next guy was due to arrive he was welcome to load me.  He showed up in 10 minutes and was inside me immediately.  Nice cock, came within 5 minutes.  As he left I saw a shadow enter the room before the door closed.  The CL guy was waiting in the hallway!  Hot.  He slid in my hole immediately and added load 4 for the night.  I had to quit to get some rest for work.  But my hole is severely flooded right now!

• Upvote 8

A few weeks ago I posted that I had been bottoming for one guy in particular. That turned out to be a mess because I let him talk me into all kinds of stuff I never meant to do.

So, lately it's been back to fucking ass and leaving my load in really masculine guys who like cock! YEAH!  

Best score was a 40 something guy from England with a nice body and gingery hair all over his butt who was kind of referral from a buddy of his I fucked this summer. I'm pretty sure he wished I was poz because of the way he was talking while I was fucking him. Well, who knows about that?

• Upvote 4

Guest MyDarlene

Last night before going to bed got an email from a guy i know that's been here before couple times said he wanted to come over and unload down my throat, sure no problem see you in 20 mins. He's white guy mid twenties nice body and slightly above average cock size, not much talking he did come over within 20 mins. took his pants down at the doorway leading into my living room i got down on my knees and got to work on his cock sucking and taking it deep as he got harder and harder, after about 10 mins. of constant deep throat cocksucking he shot a big load down my throat, picked up his pants and left, i went to bed right after that it was around 1am and still had the taste in my mouth of his cum. Its now a new day and i'm just back from the gym and ready to begin again sucking cock and swallowing loads, getting fucked bareback throughout the day too, I'm a sexy fit cross dresser mature with plenty of admirers that stop by consistently, many of whom, i recently noticed very mostly black hung studs of all ages. Just so good being a cum slut, and able to take those big black cocks and cum deep inside me.  

Been pretty quiet and haven't had much luck, but tonight I decided to give the park another try. Walked a loop and ended at a middle aged latino with a dad bod. Looked sexy, he started talking to me immediately, asked if I wanted to suck his dick. I almost rolled my eyes at him the answer was so obvious. Spent the next 15 minutes sucking his uncut dick, licking his balls, and licking his taint at his request. I told him I wanted to swallow and that set him off. I held his cum until he was done and swallowed a pretty good sized load. I thanked him, and he patted me on the shoulder. Job well done!

Decided to do one more loop, and ran into a 25yo blatino guy whose ass was hanging out the back of his jeans. He aggressively nodded at me to follow him (not used to having guys lead me somewhere, normally I feel like I'm seeking out those cocks!), led me to a dark spot, and made sure I wasn't a cop. Sat down and swallowed his cut dick. He put both hands on my head and started skull fucking me, telling me to suck it like a black guy. I could tell he was high so I was nervous he wasn't paying enough attention, and sure enough another older black guy with dreads just appears next to him. Luckily he was cool, obviously. Dreads starts feeling up the blatino, touching his dick, his balls, his ass. Blatino is very verbal and wants to breed me while I suck dreads, but dreads isn't into it. I hit the right spot on the blatino and he unloads in my mouth - smaller load than earlier, but still good. He takes off thanking me (not before asking if I have a few bucks), and it's just me and dreads. Dreads wants me to lick his balls, which I do, until he starts cumming. Doesn't want to cum in my mouth... maybe he's being polite, but I grab his hand, push it away, and swallow the whole thing and swallow the third and biggest load.

Walk home a happy boy.

DURHAM - Found a 29 year old hung dark-skinned top to breed me deep at my hotel.  Anonymous cum & go scene.  Huge load, long fucking dick.  Was a routine event except the damn bed was squeaky as fuck and my co-worker was in the next room.  Maybe he heard us.... oh well!

This morning in public toilet in Pennant Hills I sucked off a hunky tradie guy and when sucking him he asked to fuck me!   of course I turned around and let him push his hard cock up my arse.    Was a great fuck as he was quite vigorous and fucked me hard and deep.   Blew a big hot load of sperm deep into my arse (he didn't ask if he could of course!!).    He pulled out and looked pretty happy with himself.   He walked out of the toilets without saying anything and left me to recover and get cleaned up!   He was a great fucker!!

Guest MyDarlene

Gonna be getting more cock tonight but as of now my last load was a couple hours ago, been sucking cock and taking it up the ass most of today so this guy has been asking me if he could come over since this morning but was busy with other guys that were coming over, when things kinda settled down i emailed him if he was available to stop by, since he's been here before he didn't say anything about himself except that he wanted to come over, so about 20 mins after he said he was coming he walked in, heard him coming down the stairs, i live in basement apt, i wasn't sure what to expect hoping for the best was this young tall black guy really no talking he took out his cock then lowered his pants and i got on my knees and got up close to his already rock hard and ready for my mouth, without a doubt he was over 9" but also thick i worked that cock for so long never really stopping to catch my breath i knew he was close when he started pumping my mouth with his big fat cock, face fucking me as i felt his balls slapping on my chin, got his cock as deep as i could no teeth and moving my tongue and lips constantly he came a ton of cum down my throat, so hot  can't get the thought out of my mind and now i want more. someone else is on the way over now,