Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got home from the hottest fuck I've had since I got to NYC.

Been chatting up this mid 30s dadbod type on A4A but didn't have time to hook up really. Today after work he hits me up and says he has time to wear out my hole, but only in his office.

10 mins later I'm uptown at a sex shop buying poppers (I left mine at home) and was running to where his office was. Within minutes we're kissing on each other and I'm licking all over his thick cock and balls. He's loving it and all, but pretty soon asks if my pussy takes dick better than my mouth does.

Of course it does! I get in one of the office chairs and huff big while he's lubing me up. Glad I got the brand I did because he was definitely bigger than I thought and could work his dick to make it feel even bigger. Not to mention he's fucking me in all sorts of ways I've never been fucked before, making me work my hole/pussy/cunt (he called it all sorts of names and I really liked it), and really pushed deep into me. I'm into tops wearing sports gear and socks so he even kept his gym socks on which, paired with his beefy thighs, really got me going.

After almost two hours of rough fucking, hot verbal, and ass to mouth he uses his body weight and strength to mount me, make me arch, and deposit a nice sized load into my aching cunt right there on the office floor. We walked out of the building together, exhausted and dizzy, but already planning our next fuck.

I'm definitely going to give my hole a day to rest up. I'm typing this now and can honestly say that this is the first time my ass has been this sore and swollen. I took some pics of it if anyone wants to see.

• Upvote 1

last load I gave...had a bit of a false start.

Was horny on my way home from work, so I stopped off in midtown, posted a cl ad, and fired up grindr.  After a bit got a reply to my cl post from a guy who wanted to get fucked.  There was quite a bit of back and forth and I got the impression he wasn't very experienced, but he was close by so I thought I'd give it a shot. Then when I was about to walk in to his building he emails me about being scared.  I respond "okay never mind then" and start exploring other options.  Then he writes "no stop i'm waiting for you".  So I go into his building...very upscale, I have to be signed in...and head to his apartment.  His door is unlocked, he's ass up on the bed.  I put on a condom at his insistence.  He's very tight, and as soon as I get the head of my cock inside of him he starts talking about cumming.  I keep working his tight hole and only get about halfway inside when he says he has to stop because it hurts too much.  (I'm hung but I'm not huge.)  So I pull out, take off the condom and put my pants back on.  He then has a mild HIV panic and starts asking me questions like did I cum inside him (not even close).  By this time I'm really ready to get out the door, but he's obviously new to mansex so I take a minute to reassure him...I was only inside him for a few seconds, wearing a condom which is right here fully intact and there was no release of bodily fluids at all on my part.  He calms down and I leave.

Of course now I'm hornier than ever.  I check my grindr and I've got messages from a couple of guys.  I totally luck out and one of them is less than a block a way and looking for a load.  I head over to his building.  Not quite as fancy as the last guy's but there's still a doorman who has to call up before he lets me in.  I get to the guys apartment small but nice and he's ass up waiting for me.  I walk over spread his cheeks, finger him briefly and then start to stick it in.  He's even tighter than the last guy.  Again I only get about halfway in when he makes be stop.  Fortunately this time I'm only stopping so he can grab some lube.  He helps me grease up and then presents his hole to me again.  Still takes some work to get it all the way in but I finally do.  His hole is one of the tightest I've ever had and the friction is incredible as I start fucking him properly.  I'm fucking him in long strokes and after a few minutes I pull too far and my cock pops out.  Even after a good fucking his hole is still crazy tight and I have to lube up again to get back inside him.  Now he's really into it, matching my rhythm and riding my pole hard, at this rate I know I'm not going to last long.  I tell him that he's gonna make me cum and he starts grinding into me harder, pushing me balls deep inside of him.  It's more than I can take an with a gasp I give him the load he wanted.  He pushes against me as hard as he can, forcing me to shoot deep inside him.  He doesn't seem to want me to pull out so I continue to slowly fuck his tight hole till I feel myself starting to go soft.  I pull out, thank him, get dressed and leave, finally satisfied for the night.

Last load I got...I'll put that story up on my blog.

• Upvote 2

Guest blackseed650

My stud fuck buddy had a party on Halloween. I was in a cheerleader costume. Short skirt with red thong panties to show off my  black bubble butt. Alot of guys were coming up and commenting on my beefy cheeks. One hung stud just flipped-up my skirt and started rimming my hole. Next thing I know I'm bent over the couch and naked. My black cakes being fucked lovely by the stud who tossed  my salad. When he was done. The host let me go to his room and clean up. When I got up to his room. Two big dick men where waiting for me. They let me know that a breeding train was going to ran on me tonight. Every guy who came to the party that night sample make hungry black hole that night. Even my fuck buddy's boss had a piece. His fat eight inch white man pipe had not penetrated black men pussy before. 

Was in the Boots in Antwerp last weekend. Wearing shirt with tekst Don't Ask, just Fuck... Arrived, took a beer and went to the upstairs bar.

Stand at the bar, bend over and  guys lined up and fucked, at least 8 or 10 at a row. Had a great start of the night!

(I think the txt was clear!)

post-9264-0-37658400-1448294257_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

was at a bathhouse with a big following with the bear scene - was in the darkroom playing with a younger guy who ended up with a hot older top (late 20s bttm with a guy about 60). This galvanised me to play with a guy late 40s making out i just said `do you want to fuck me?`. He said `yes i want your cute arse`. The two guys had finished their fucking and he stuck a condom on (oh well a fuck's a fuck) and plowed me in the half light by the entrance to the darkroom. Ended up spunking over my face - caught a bit of it in my mouth.

In the gloryholes was sucking guys and this guy walks in chunky guy late 30s poppered us both up and plundered my throat. Lovely mouthful.

Still feeling horny I  went to a cubicle watching who was passing by when an average bear guy late 40s entered the room and started kissing me. After about 15 minutes of making out i got myself on his bare cock wanking it up and down with my arse. It was heavenly. He was getting quite excited and pushed me off him bending me over. Rimming my hole for a while i was writhing with pleasure until he entered me and gave me a good fucking until shooting up my mancunt with his 6-7 inch cock.

After a while I noticed this muscled bear about early 50s standing in a hallway near the cubicles. I immediately went over and licked his hot muscly chest and tits. After us both worshipping our muscly gym toned bods he led me to a room where we kept on having fun for about half an hour. He finished off giving me a facial while i shot my load on the floor.

All in all a good day!

Edited by berlinboi
  • Upvote 1

Sunday afternoon, I was playing at Roughhouse. It was my first time spending any time there: I had once gone briefly a couple of years ago but dipped away before anything happened. This time, I met up with some other people I knew already, including the daddy I'd fucked bare for a good chunk of the afternoon. I had plenty of fun with different people, sucking off one guy into leather, flipflopping other people with condoms, and playing with the daddy bare. I really liked lying back in the sling and giving the daddy my bare hole to fuck at length, until he pulled out to shoot on my crotch.

• Upvote 1

NAPLES - Got to my hotel and logged onto the usual sites and updated my location.  Within minutes I got a text from a 30 yr old Latin vers guy that I had chatted with on my prior visit but didn't get to meet.  After a handful of texts he was at my hotel within 30 minutes and sucking my cock.  We traded BJ's then I flipped him on his knees and slid my cock into his hole.  He struggled with the thickness.  I fucked him for about 7 or 8 minutes before I slid out and at that point I decided it was time to stop.  I hadn't cum so I was still horny.  A 28 yr old ginger hit me up shortly thereafter and wanted my to one do the anonymous scene at his hotel.  I asked him to come to me and we could set up the anon scene.  Within 30 minutes, he was ass up on my bed.  When I came out of the bathroom I was so turned on!  Slim, sexy, smooth on the backside and a cute ass just waiting for my cock.  He too struggled with the thickness of my cock but he would get my load after about 5 minutes of fucking.  With the cum firmly planted in his ass I slid back into the bathroom and let him redress and leave.  He soon messaged me saying he wanted it again tomorrow.  Hopefully we can get him bred again!

• Upvote 4

my last load was two days ago, my top fucked me for a good hour before he unloaded his nine  inch weapon in my guts. I met him 6 weeks ago and it has been a trip to fuck city since.

my last load was two days ago, my top fucked me for a good hour before he unloaded his nine  inch weapon in my guts. I met him 6 weeks ago and it has been a trip to fuck city since.

Last night guy on bbrts posted he was taking loads all night.  Stopped by hoping there's be others there and I could get some sloppy seconds.  Got there and it was just the bottom and it appeared I was the first of the night.  He was ass up and blindfolded.  Really nice hairy hole.  Fucked his hole till he started begging me to cum inside him, which I was happy to do.

Finally got to fuck around on Monday.  First time in a couple of weeks since a coworker decided he needed to share his flu virus with 1/2 the damn company.  Had a couple of regular fuck buddies over.

It felt so good to have a dick up my ass again.  We all swapped loads and we all ended up with two loads each.

Edited by BiAggieGuy
  • Upvote 2

Guest jason385

Meet a guy on a4a. He was visiting the area. Took him to the back of a closed restaurant. He was nervous and suggested being the dumpster. I lead the way letting him look at my ass. We felt each other up. I sucked him. Shed where he wanted to cum. He turned me around, fingered my ass. I bent forward and felt him enter me. He came quick. I sucked him clean. Then left. I can feel his cum leaking out of me. I feel like such a slut and love it. His a4a page said safe only. Condoms never mentioned

Guest 24collegekid420

This Thanksgiving day got a married man that I have been getting fucked by since I was 12 years old, My first. Gave me 2 loads today in a quickie. Fucked my ass and gave me a load down my throat.

Guest bearbackgemini

Met a guy online yesterday. He came to my place. Started making out then he turned me around to rim me. I wasn't expecting to go raw but it happened. He grunted and bred me deep.

Staying in a hotel with my extended family for thanksgiving, sharing a room with my sister and feeling extremely horned up, I couldn't resist the urge check out grindr. We were in the well to-do suburbs of a major city and there were quite a few guys on looking to escape from the doldrums of family. One in particular caught my attention. 6'3", 185, dark hair, beautiful smile and what looked to be a beautiful thick uncut cock.

We sexted all afternoon teasing each other and he kept telling me how he could tell that I was a naughty boy who needed to be taught a lesson. Game on. Problem being, I wasn't comfortable having him come over to my room when any relative might randomly pop in, and he was staying on his brothers' couch. We talked about getting another room, hooking up in his truck, eventually deciding on the single stall bathroom/shower room off the pool in my hotel.

He came about 11pm, and we jumped in the pool together. He was a lot of fun to hang with and his charm just made me want his cock even more. While he watched to make sure the coast was clear, I jerked him under the bubbles of the hot tub and he slid one then two fingers in my hole. Finally, he dragged me to the shower room and locked the door. He hoisted me up on the counter and lifted my legs to tongue my hole for a few minutes. It was a relatively out of the way spot and we hadn't seen anyone down there yet, but just to be sure he stuffed his board shorts in my mouth to shut me up.

He teased my ass with his dripping cock (at this point full staff, at least 8 real inches, yay!) then pulled away and sat on the shower bench and motioned my over. I got on my knees and went to town, because while I had a packet of lube, I really wanted him to fuck me with just pre cum and spit. A few minutes in he picks me up (I'm short and skinny and therefore quite portable) and settles me on his lap. I kiss him while trying to guide his slick cock to my hole and I can feel him growl into the kiss. Gravity does its job and soon he's halfway in me and it hurts so, so good. We get into a slow rhythm. He's quickly covered in sweat and lifting me to fuck me mid air. We move to the counter with me on my back, then against the wall in the shower, slow and steady and driving me crazy. He knows he's keeping me right on the edge and I know my whimpering and moaning are pushing him closer.

With me bent over the counter I n front of the mirror, making eye contact with my stud breeder, he quietly asks me where do I want his load. I can barely speak but I gasp "inside me!". He wants me to beg. I repeat it. He says are you sure? I say yes. He growls in my ear "good...cuz I'm gonna knock your ass up. Right. Fucking. Now!"

• Upvote 9