Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest plowmeraw

Five hours of breeding last night! There were two different bareback sex parties yesterday, so I figured, why not hit both of them? I started at Eruption, which was a pretty small party but the guys were all down to fuck and not a condom in sight. I had been there all of 15 minutes before I took my first load. I took about 8 different cocks there and 3 or 4 loads. I flipped for one guy and topped him. A couple of guys tried to DP me, which I've always wanted to try, but I think you must need huge cocks for it because one guy kept slipping out, and he wasn't small. But I did have two raw cocks in there for a short time at least. After I'd been bred by everyone there, I left and went to the Cumunion party, and man was it hot last night. I have no idea how many cocks I took or how many loads because I was pretty much constantly fucked for 3 hours. I would guess at least 20 cocks and probably 8-10 loads. Guys just kept getting in there, adding their loads to the ones already in there. I got fucked by a black guy with a PA, which I had never done before and it was awesome. Another black guy with a huge cock mercilessly pounded me several different times. It hurt so good! One guy wanted to use a condom but I turned him down. Another guy put on a condom last minute before he started to fuck me, and I could immediately tell the feeling was all wrong. All that unnecessary friction--I tried to slip the latex off of him but he ended up going away. No worries, another top was there in a few minutes to breed and seed me. I was one sloppy cumdump by the end of the night. When I wasn't getting fucked, I turned verse and topped for 3 or 4 guys, most of whom also fucked me. A great night--can't wait for my next sex party! 

Edited by plowmeraw

Got with a buddy that loves to have his ass played with, we are both bottoms so not really prepared for anything more than just ass play and some hot verbal.  The verbal and ass play got him so turned on he decided he wanted to fuck me; i turned my ass around and let him start working me over.  gave me some poppers and got his dick in there and eventually bred me.  Then he gave me a piss enema.  Oh did I forget to mention he is poz? oh so did he.  On one site he says neg but on bbrt he says ask me.  Turns out he is poz.  So turned on right now, can't wait to get with him again. 

• Upvote 4

got my first text from a guy who got my number from the The Cumdump Network forum.

I went to his hotel and sucked him before he fucked my hole and dumped a load.  I pulled up my pants and left.

I was so horned up after that, feeling like a total cumdump slut and advertising it in The Cumdump Network.....

I had to got to the bookstore, got in a booth and sucked and got fucked the rest of the day

• Upvote 4

FT. LAUDERDALE - Been saving my cum in a tall shot glass for several months now and keeping in the freezer (aka "Devil's Dick").  Found a slut that wanted to take the cum cube then go to a Christmas Party afterwards (I assume so sex was going to happen).  I'd estimate there were 40 to 60 loads in the cum cube.  When he arrived he didn't take long to get down to his jockstrap.  He sucked my cock for a bit then I went and retrieved the cum cube from the freezer.  He was ass up on the bed and I used a lighter to get the cube to unfreeze from the sides of the shot glass.  Once it was free from the shot glass I slowly inserted the frozen cum into the boys ass.  With a 98 degree F body temp, it doesn't take long for the cube to melt.  He immediately had white cum dripping down his hole and onto his balls.  Luckily, I had placed some towels below the whore so it wouldn't ruin my bed sheets (I've done this before, HA!).  After sliding the cube entirely into his ass I waiting a minute and took some pics/vid before sliding my cock into his hole.  When I did shove my cock into him I could feel the cube slowly melting.  There certainly was no need for lube on this day!  I fucked him and let that cum soak into his ass.  I eventually would shoot a load in his hole and pulled out just to watch the fountain of cum leak out.  It was impressive.  Look for the videos on XTube in 2016 (too busy to upload them now).  Happy Breeding Guys.  Oh, and for the record, I have another cube in the freezer that's looking for a hot ass to go into!  If you're in South Florida and want to try a Devil's Dick get with me --- BottomBreeder on BBRT

• Upvote 6

Friday night seems to be my lucky night. Got fucked by my neighbor and his Turkish bull (versatile) friend. Turk has a big beer can dick and planted two loads in me. He switched with my neighbor fucking. Turk added the last one. Fucked me for almost 30 minutes before he came a 2nd time.

Staggered upstairs with my ass leaking.

• Upvote 1

Thursday night, finally fucked a local guy who's been begging (sometimes literally) for my cock on A4A and BBRT since I moved to town -- smooth, beefy muscle cub. He hadn't been fucked in two months and needed to be broken back in. Came in, lights down, he was ass up on the bed. Ate him out and he went fucking nuts -- started calling me "sir" and panting for it immediately. Lubed up and slid into his hole -- he really was tight, and very verbal about how he needed it in order to be opened up. I let him call the shots at first until he got comfortable -- but within five minutes, I was pressing him into the bed and pushing the whole length of my dick deep inside him and he was opening up nicely, groaning and moaning all the way. Flipped him onto his back and long-dicked him for a while, had him ride me as he ground down on it and pushed my cock as deep up into him as he could...he gasped every time my dick throbbed in him. Eventually threw him back down missionary and bred him with a huge three-day load. He texted me the next day to say it was still dripping out, and that his hole still hurt, in the best way possible.

• Upvote 7

KLYT in Downtown LA: Me and my regular bottom went there Saturday. I had a great time. Dumped my load in 6 bottoms. It was me and 2 others who were the only tops there. All the bottoms were hot Latin guys who barely spoke English and just wanted loads all night. The bath house is seedy and probably the worse one in LA. Everyone usually goes to Midtowne Spa. But KLYT is so simple there is only 3 things to do. Fuck, Shower, or watch tv in the lobby. So the guys there are not on some bullshit like in Midtowne. You're either fucking or you're bored as shit there. Had a great time because of that alone.

• Upvote 1

Went to cum Union in Chicago last week, didn't have much time to stay but Got a room anyway. I figured any load I get is better than no load. I undress, open my door, and lay down with my ass up ready for anyone. About 10 minutes later I hear the door close, look in the mirror and see a 30,s average built Latino taking off his towel. He opens the bottle of lube i have sitting out and starts to lube and finger my ass. Finally he climbs on top of me, I take a couple hits of poppers and he fucks his load in me.

He leaves, and I go wondering to look for my next cock. Find a built guy and I brush against his cock. He stops and unites his towel revealing a thick, at least 7" cock. I immediately get on my knees and start giving him head. His dick smelled like ass and tasted like sex. Got up and asked him to my room. Get to my room and give him some more head. I want his load in my ass, not mouth so I get on the bed and present my ass to him. Took more hits of poppers and fucked his load deep into me. Felt like he left my hole gapping.

By now, it was time for me to leave. Got dress and checked out. Walked back to my car with cum dripping down my leg.

• Upvote 2

This morning, married wm answered my cum dump ad on CL, just love it when I get bred by a married guy, yum, I wanted face down ass up, door unlocked, came in and proceed to finger my sloppy ass, he asked how many loads I got in me, by that time had been only 2, he immediately starting sucking on my hole, feltchin the contents of my ass into his mouth, felt so good, then he started fucking me at a good beat pounding my ass hard, I felt it as he seeded me, cleaned up and left, I love this anon encounters

• Upvote 1

What's the usual and the relationship with the doorman?

Friday night: I had been at the bookstore closest to my condo (4blocks) for several hours.......

When we got to my condo building, it was after 11 and the overnight concierge was on duty. He is 45 years old, very in shape, has 9 inch cut dick, and hot tight ass black man and a total top. He sees me, smells, asks if everything is ok. I said yes and ask that he send up the usual in about an hour. He smells and nods.