Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Lot of guys. I rented a room at Red Roof and out out the welcome mat on a couple of sites. First guy to get there was a friend I messed around with many years ago. He started fucking me but no load, we took things slow. Laid back while others came by. Second guy was big black bear, but he was a quick shooter so he shot in my mouth after a couple of minutes while friend fucked me some more. After a while, he decided to leave. Next was younger black guy with an ankle tether. Fully vers but he was determined to fuck me. And a cute fucker at that. Even with the ankle tether. Couldn't keep hard long enough to get it in me, but eventually he did. He ate my ass like a motherfucker, though, so I wasn't going to ask him to leave. Various stages of hardness and fucking attempts later, he nuts on my ass. I push everything in my hole with his help. He gets dressed and leaves us. At this point, I'm glad my friend decided to stick around. Next is guy I've been hoping to get together with a second time. Over nine inches, gets off late from work, has a friend with him in the car. He does take his time but eventually the texts come in and he has to leave. So he gathers speed and unleashes in my ass, huge load, too! Gets dressed and leaves. Then my friend takes over, finishes the job and we both leave the hotel

Just now at Hawks in Portland.  Hot guy had me blowing him, then started fucking another guy....then I fucked the guy while he fucked me...the guy I was fucking bailed, but then I could bend over better for him to fuck me.  I begged a little for his load, and he yelled out as he filled me with his cum.

His partner was there too, and heard the commotion and got me into his room to fuck me after that...

you will not like my answer but anyway. I'm not the kind to lie just to please someone. Last load was given in gf's pussy just a couple of day ago. Wanna know about my last male pussy seeding? A few weeks ago. Many bottom men in France & the UK but not that many in Italy. At least less, not to mention the slavish kind I like. Lucky me to travell those 3 countrys. I love my life :)

• Upvote 4

Last night.  Went over to a regular buddy's house and messed around for a while and left with his load up my ass.  Before I did, checked to see if I could find another hookup because I wanted to seed.  The poz twink I've been seeing was on Grindr and looking, so messaged him and headed over.  He gave me his load and I fucked him as well.  He was pre-loaded like me, which we both found hot.

• Upvote 6

Guest bbpiginsyd

23 loads across two nights in Melbourne. Had a gangbang with about 8 guys showing and breeding my hole. Then took multiple poz loads after they finished.

Guest jason385

He just left. An 8 in thick black cock. met him on adam 4 adam. left a big load in me. still oozing out.  He wants me to pop his cherry next time. I was neg when we started talking, now I might me poz, so he maybe the first i convert.

Got cabin fever from all this snow piled up on the streets.    So, had to get out.  I walked over to a fuckbud's condo a few blocks away    He was as  horny as I was, and he promptly  pounded his meat into my fuckhole, and, voila, I had two creamy cumloads up my ass in less than an hour.    He was temporarily spent, but he called up another Top in his building who was eager to fuck hole.     The new guy loved my pre lubed hole, and seeded my cunt with two more loads.    By that time, my original fuckbud's cock was at full staff again so he was ready to plow my ass while I cleaned the other guy's cum and my ass juices off his cock.    After 15 minutes or so, the two Tops traded places.     Neither came in me again, but they jacked their loads out onto me while I pulled my cock to orgasm.    Both of them fed me their and my spooge puddle.

I kept their loads in my hole, and walked the few blocks back to my condo.   Still feels good percolating in my fuckchute, but some has started to dribble out.  I'll sleep good tonight.    

• Upvote 1

In a mammoth 36 hour binge of great sex etc, my final (9th) load was fittingly on the sling in the Hoist where I was first gangbanged.

Other highlights: double ticking, one guy cums, he comes out and another guy goes on and he cums within minutes and then another cock goes in and I can feel the two loads between the two dicks. Another amazing raw fuck by a guy with a PA. very keen to get one.

Since last week the black poz top whose cum I swallowed with gusto had been emailing me. Telling me he thought it was so hot that he was the first and only poz cock my married mouth had ever tasted or been near. He said I needed to meet him again because he saw how hard I was while blowing him and he fingered my ass and that he knows I want to swallow his charged load again. Little does he know how often I had jerked off remembering that load squirting in my mouth and traveling down my willing throat.  I agreed to meet yesterday to provide more oral service. Once there it was similar situation as last week. Sucking with gusto as he played with my ass, and my cock ROCK HARD the whole time. Then of course the inevitable occurred, he started telling me how he has been jerking it thinking of being the one to pop my poz cherry on my neg virgin ass. How he can tell I want it because my cock is raging hard the whole time. My brain upped my oral game to get him to cum quickly again, but my body instinctively positioned itself so my ass was raised in the air and slightly spread open. He was three fingers in me by this time and he must have read my body's cues because he suddenly pulled out of my mouth and was behind me in no time.  He started rubbing his poz pre cum all over my hole teasing it with the head of his cock. He asked me if I wanted to lose my poz virginity to him, I said nothing because I wanted him to just take me and use me and to say something would ruin the moment for me. He got the message because while I had not said anything I responded by pushing back on his cock. He slid inside me slowly til I had his whole poz pole deep in my guts. I told him I was no virgin anymore and that he should pleasure himself with my ass. He then started to fuck me proper, me telling him to blow his charge load deep in me and knock me up. Next thing I know he starts to do just that, and I made sure to pull him in deep. I was still marveling at how hard my cock was the whole time. When he popped out of me I rolled over on my back and he climbed up me and we started kissing. I told him thank you for knocking me up and being the one to pop my cherry. He thank me back for the hot new experience. I then got him to get his cock back in my ass and turn up his load while I jerked off. I blew my load all over the place with him deep in me. He has messaged me non-stop since asking to meet daily so he can make sure I carry his poz baby. I AM ROCK HARD EVERY TIME I READ HIS MESSAGES.

Edited by versamarried
  • Upvote 11

In a married guy's bed about 2-weeks ago. He was late 30's and his wife was out with the girls. After we made out for a bit he got me on my hands and knees to rim me and then fuck me doggie style. Once we got me going he pounded me hard. Since he was kind of nervous it took him awhile to cum. When he did he was one of those guy's whose cock swells and shoots a big long load. Afterwards he was in such a hurry to get out before the wife got home I wonder if he even noticed that I shot my own all over the sheets.

• Upvote 1

Two days ago I went again to the sexshop I mentioned in my last post on the 24th of December. This time, a friend (another bottom like me) was planning to go there on Monday morning and afternoon, and wanted me to join as fellow slut. I actually took a day off just for that! And this time, to ensure I'd have a maximum amount of cock available, I pulled all the stops: put a message on the sexshop's website that I'd be there (they have a special Dates area especially set up for that, and I always use the same nick there, so people know who I am by now), contacted all my fuckbuddies, etc. Got quite a few replies, one fuckbuddy I hadn't seen in a while that said he would definitely come, quite a few maybes, and a few people who couldn't make it. My message on the website also caused some reactions. On Monday morning, I went there with high hopes :).

After getting into my jockstrap and getting cleaned out (took me a while, but I ended up squeaky clean for the rest of the day. I'm trying those Chia seeds again), I started walking around. Although it was only 11AM, it was actually quite busy already, but no one who seemed interested in me yet (or me interested in them for that matter). Went to the cellar, checking the cabines. Suddenly saw a gorgeous young Asian guy who had bred me once already in the sexshop, about two months ago. We had kept in touch (I really liked him, and he seemingly really liked me as well, which is quite a boost for my self-esteem I must admit), and I knew he was supposed to come, but I hadn't expected him to do so. He's a really young guy in his 20's, and he was a bit ambivalent about fucking me bare (he found it hot but scary, and is afraid of STDs, and only wanted to fuck me after my next test). In principle he was supposed to come only to watch me get fucked by other guys, but I guess his horniness won out, because within 5 minutes I was lying in the sling with his bare cock inside me! I really loved getting fucked by him again. He's really good-looking (naturally hairless, muscular but not wiry, with a beautiful sixpack), has very sensual lips I love to kiss, and his dick, while average in size, gets really hard and hits me in all the right spots! After fucking me for about a quarter of hour, he finally couldn't hold it and filled my hole with his big load. I literally felt it filling my ass! Such a great feeling. We then thanked each other and he went away.

Nobody seemed to come look at the sling, so I started walking around again, when I finally came across my bottom friend :). We talked a bit, and then started the hunt separately (we'd see each other often enough during the day!). I walked around again, then saw that one of the cabines was closed, one with a gloryhole to the next, open, cabine. So I decided to check it out. That was a good move, because as soon as my head was at the level of the gloryhole I was greeted by a big half-hard cock that clearly wanted to be sucked! I opened my mouth and let the guy push his dick in it. Wow! Great cock that got bigger and harder in seconds! Could just take it all in my mouth! It was a great feeling, but I really wanted that cock in my ass. I turned around and pushed my ass against the gloryhole. Normally that usually scares guys away, but not this one, and for the second in my life I got fucked through a gloryhole! His dick was bigger than the Asian guy's, but I was so horny it felt great to be stretched open! And the feeling of anonymous raw dick is fantastic! So the guy fucked me for about 5 minutes before I felt him freeze, and I knew he was unloading in me! He pulled out and I turned around to clean his dick. Indeed, some cum was still flowing from his pisshole, and I sucked his cock clean :). He left, and I never really got to see what he looked like. Hot!

Afterwards met my bottom friend in the cabine with a large orgy bed, told him about the two loads I had already had, when the top who said he would certainly come showed up! He started playing with us (well, mostly with my mate who hadn't had any dick yet and was hungry, and I was kind enough to let him have his pleasure), and the action started attracting quite a few men of all ages! In the end, this turned into a big orgy where my mate and I played the part of the bottom, and got passed around by four main guys: my top fuckbuddy, who unfortunately never got to fuck my ass although he did fuck my mouth a few times, a moustachioed man who has repeatedly bred my ass in the past and got to do it again, an older guy (in his 60's) who is actually another fuckbuddy of mine I kind of lost contact with that actually saw my ad on the website and came especially to see and seed me (he did :P), and a guy with a bit of a belly and wearing only a fake leather vest and a cockring, who looked like a bottom but ended up being a savage top with the thickest cock I got all day! Really fucked me hard! There were other guys around, but they didn't fuck. At most I got their dick in my mouth.

After about 45 minutes I think (and two loads in my ass), the orgy kind of fizzed out. My mate and I tried to get our breath back and left the cabin, which was starting to feel like a sauna. I heard hot noises from the cabin with the sling and went to check, but the door was closed. I was about to turn around when I felt a naked guy behind me! One of the guys of the orgy that only allowed me to suck them. I knelled there and then to take his dick in my mouth again (short, but hard), when another guy I had not seen yet joined us and pulled out a big nice cock. Sucked that one as well, then turned to give him my hole, which he didn't hesitate to fill bare! So I was there next to a closed door getting spitroasted! I think the guy fucking me ended up breeding me, although I'm not sure, but he left the shop immediately afterwards, so I expect he did. The other guy did blow, but in my mouth. Not too bad though, he had a tasty load :).

It was the beginning of the afternoon and things started to slow down a little (people do work on Mondays...), but my lucky streak was not finished. After some time walking around, came across a mountain of a guy, who followed me back to the orgy bed. I started sucking him when he mentioned we knew each other over chat! And after a moment I actually remembered who he was! A versa guy who wanted a threesome with me and one of my top fuckbuddies, but due to agenda issues this never worked out. And there he was, totally by chance (as he told me later via chat :)). Finally got to feel his nice dick in me. He loved that I was already loaded and didn't last very long, just ten minutes before he filled my already full hole with his load.

After he left, I couldn't leave the bed myself before the guy with the fake leather vest and the very thick cock showed up again to fill my hole! Wasn't about to say no! He used me hard for 15 minutes, but had difficulties cumming in my ass. He ended up using my mouth to get over the edge, before pushing his throbbing cock back in my ass to get as much of his load as possible in it. Does it count as a full load or just half?

After that, things really slowed down and I didn't get another load in my ass. Did suck a few cocks and got maybe two more loads in my mouth, got the fake leather vest guy to fuck me again for a while, but he didn't cum again. Got to sit on another guy's cock later, but he didn't want to cum yet and I had to leave.

So if I counted right and everyone who I think came in me really did, I got 7 loads in my ass that afternoon, which is basically my record (got 7 loads once before, so I didn't break a previous record unfortunately). My ass felt really nice and full for quite a few hours until I couldn't help it anymore and had to let go of some of that seed. Quite a lot poured out!

I am a happy slut and hope to be able to repeat such an experience again soon.

• Upvote 4

Flew into LA last night and went online. Found a regular on BB RT that came over and took my load. He's a hot fucker loves to get me hard by playing with my nipples, and then begs me to fuck him. I load him up every time. About an hour later there was a guy I had been chatting up on scruff he decided to come over. He's 6 foot 200 pounds of hairy muscle daddy. We started making out he dropped to his knees and started sucking my cock. We got onto the bed and started making out, he told me he wanted me to fuck his hole. I started to eat out his hairy ass and then mounted him I fucked him for a while and then he said he wanted to ride me. I laid on my back as he put my cock in his ass and settled down on my hard cock. As I worked my cock in and out of his hole, he begged me to shoot my load up his ass. I told him that if I bred his hole, that everyone who fucked him after me would know that I'd been there. He begged harder for my cum. I blasted four shots into him as he shot his load into my mouth. We laid in the bed after this and cuddled for a while I hope I get to see him again fucking hot stud. We laid in the bed after this and cuddled for a while, I hope I get to see him again fucking hot stud!

• Upvote 9

fuck, i am not as interested in my last load as i am in my next load.   due to circumstances, my last load seems so long ago.  I posted it here,,,,,,but now it just seems like a cum infused dream.  The poz top was hot, was hard and demanded I be a pig bottom.   I was and was rewarded with a load of cum jammed balls deep into my ass.

right now, after over a week of wanting and needing more dick, i am horned up and hopeless.  All I think about is cock and cum.  I really hope my last load was not really my last load.  I simply cannot image a life free from getting ass fucked OFTEN.

Guest MyDarlene

i try to keep the loads coming all day everyday so as of now my last load was a guy i've known couple years he's med height and built nice size cock, cut nice head, and very hard every time he's here, anyway he emails me he's in the neighborhood, he was over on monday as well, told him someone (BBC) was coming over within the hour he said he was 10 mins away and wanted to dump a load so i invited him over and for 25 to 30 mins. sucked and licked his cock, and balls, lots of deep throat action and skull fucking all the while or at least most of that time he was on the phone with work instructing someone how to do a certain procedure. i was getting worried the black guy would be walking through the door any minute, when all of a sudden heard him say "throat it" i did and he shot huge creamy load deep down my throat. Still waiting on the next guy he does come by bus so an exact time is really hard to say. i hope anyone that's reading this is getting dick today