Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Since around Christmas I have been fucking around a lot with a guy I met at a sex party where we were both topping. Not my usual type! My age, slender, cute. Taller than me and blond too, but that's never a problem.  I'd say we flip-fuck most of the time but if only one of us bottoms when we're the only ones playing, its me. I dunno how many times we've fucked around, but it's good and fun. And sometimes we just hang and it's almost like a date, and sometimes we take turns fucking some other guy.

Saturday we fucked some buddy of his while the guy's boyfriend watched. Boyfriend was nothing special but the guy we fucked was really really fit, mid-30s with a great ass. I went second and while I was fucking him my buddy was feeding his cummy cock to the boyfriend.  I wish it could have been me, but I do't know what I am complaining about because the ass was great!

• Upvote 6

Last Saturday afternoon I received a message from a guy I have chatted with now and then but we never met as we are both bottoms. He lives close to my place according to the site. He asked if I was interested in going to an underwear party with him. Seems there was a shortage of bottoms (now, that's a new one...) for the party. Place would be in walking distance. I was curious and didn't have anything planned for that evening, so why not? Even if I didn't know who would be there. He asked me to wear something "nice".

What is nice? Asked me to pick him up and we would walk to the party together.

I looked at my selection of jockstraps but couldn't decide. Then I saw the Nasty Pig Union Suit I bought a while ago but never actually wore (see pics, not me). Put that on and a cockring. Just took my keys and a bottle of poppers and headed over. Chat buddy actually was a nice guy.

We walked over to the party. About 10 guys were there. Only one in a jockstrap (the other bottom). The rest in underwear with tanktop or bare chested. Average Joes with one or two exceptions. A few Dutch guys, a couple from Flanders from just across the border and an English couple visiting (the host had organized the party for them). Just chatted with the guys, drinking, smoking and sniffing poppers.

I had the snaps of my suit open to halfway down my hairy chest and of course unsnapped in the back. When everyone was a bit buzzing from the booze and the poppers the sex started. My chat buddy was the lucky first. Some guys were fondling my uncovered ass while we were all watching the two going at it. Didn't take long before the rest joined in and it was my turn as well.

Short story: got fucked a good number of times by I think all tops (or vers) and the last one certainly stretched my hole to the limit as he kept pounding it. Was sore when he finally came. Only got three loads but walked home with a cummy ass which I had problems with keeping it in and not running down my legs. And a business card from the Flemish couple ;-)

post-18913-0-52762100-1454484261_thumb.jpg

post-18913-0-69571100-1454484300_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest bukkakio

Last Saturday afternoon I received a message from a guy I have chatted with now and then but we never met as we are both bottoms. He lives close to my place according to the site. He asked if I was interested in going to an underwear party with him. Seems there was a shortage of bottoms (now, that's a new one...) for the party. Place would be in walking distance. I was curious and didn't have anything planned for that evening, so why not? Even if I didn't know who would be there. He asked me to wear something "nice".

What is nice? Asked me to pick him up and we would walk to the party together.

I looked at my selection of jockstraps but couldn't decide. Then I saw the Nasty Pig Union Suit I bought a while ago but never actually wore (see pics, not me). Put that on and a cockring. Just took my keys and a bottle of poppers and headed over. Chat buddy actually was a nice guy.

We walked over to the party. About 10 guys were there. Only one in a jockstrap (the other bottom). The rest in underwear with tanktop or bare chested. Average Joes with one or two exceptions. A few Dutch guys, a couple from Flanders from just across the border and an English couple visiting (the host had organized the party for them). Just chatted with the guys, drinking, smoking and sniffing poppers.

I had the snaps of my suit open to halfway down my hairy chest and of course unsnapped in the back. When everyone was a bit buzzing from the booze and the poppers the sex started. My chat buddy was the lucky first. Some guys were fondling my uncovered ass while we were all watching the two going at it. Didn't take long before the rest joined in and it was my turn as well.

Short story: got fucked a good number of times by I think all tops (or vers) and the last one certainly stretched my hole to the limit as he kept pounding it. Was sore when he finally came. Only got three loads but walked home with a cummy ass which I had problems with keeping it in and not running down my legs. And a business card from the Flemish couple ;-)

Party and not a condom in sight? How lucky 

His load is still in me as I got ready for bed last night to sleep with my wife of 35 years marriage. Redundancy forced my early retirement leaving lots of free time on my hands. I bought an Android tablet to keep up with technology, not to mention the ability to use Grindr. I think I've kept my gay side from my wife, but she must suspect something with the lack of sex, unexpected SMS text messages and the late night walks. She was already asleep when he pinged me on Grindr. There was no photo, not details other than "ask me". He was travelling and staying in a nearby hotel. He only tops and only fucks bareback. He just wanted to know if I was passive and my age of 63. Did I have a car?

I told him travel was difficult because the wife might wake. He asked where I live. I sent him the postal code. He told me to stop messing around and just give him the address. I did, but said I couldn't accommodate. "Do you have a garage?" "Yes, I do." "Be there naked and ready for fucking at 11 pm. Keep the lights off. I'll knock on the door." "It's difficult." I typed. There was no response.

I stood naked in the garage in the dark at 11 pm. There was a double knock on the door. I opened it and a dark tall shadow stepped in to the room. His rough hands felt my body. "Good, you are naked." I heard the sound of a belt being unbuckled and jeans dropping to the floor. "Suck it." A strong hand push my head down. His dick smelled of sweat and funky as though he'd not showered for a couple of days. It was big and thick and was cut. I felt a rough dry finger push into my pucker. I'd lubed in preparation. "Good." His dick swelled to full hardness in my mouth. He pulled out after a few minutes of my attentions. "Turn around, bend over and lean against the wall."

I complied. "Please I don't get fucked often. I'm tight. Take it easy on me." It was wasted breath. He pushed against my opening and slapped my ass cheek hard. "Behave slut." The sudden sting from the slap loosened my hole and he pushed in. I gasped but said no more. Within a minute he'd bottomed out. His thick cock was stretching me to the limit and soon he was fucking me relentlessly showing no concern to my feelings. He forced my face against the concrete wall of the garage as he plunged deeper into me and came in my ass. When he'd satisfied himself he pulled out and I could hear him dressing. Sudden guilt struck me. "You are clean aren't you? You are not HIV+?"

As he left the garage his response was. "A bit late to ask that, isn't it?" He disappeared into the darkness leaving the door open.

• Upvote 4

Quickly met up again with the same black poz top right after work. Leaking his load right now. This is the 6th load he has dropped in me since last week. We both agreed that we are just so damn horny for each other that we are cool with fast breedings. Every time has lasted no more than 15 minutes from time i get there to getting back in my car. Each load has been planted deep while I am on my back. Sometimes we are kissing while he is cums other times we are both dirty talking each other into a frenzy.

• Upvote 4

Quick fuck earlier on today. A grindr fuck who has used me before and wanted an ass to use there and then. Great cock and a massive load. He coated my ass with his load and made sure every drop was inside. I cleaned his cock off with my throat.

Half way through his flat mate walked in, I was bent over and getting pounded at the time. His friend left quickly but the fuck didn't stop. Loved that someone walked in on us.

Edited by ridemehard

Was in Chicago for work last week, then stayed thru the weekend. Had to work quite a bit, but still managed to get fucked by 5 guys, but only got loaded twice.

First one was from this guy that I first fucked with in 2005. Back then w a condom, until it broke. So we ended up fucking bare for like 5 mins. He put another condom and came. We talked about him being neg (at the time) and how hot it felt when the condom wasn't there. Since he had already been inside me bare, we started a second round bare. Fucked me so hard, my chest was covered in cum he had squeezed out of me. He pulled out and blew a big load all over my chest. Think it was the first time I fucked bare w someone other than my BF (broke up in 2006)

We kept in touch, he told me he converted after he fucked a guy that had just converted as well. Then we fucked again summer 2014 when I was in Chicago for Market Days. By then I had gotten to love getting fucked raw. I had just started taking PreP, so I wasn't ready mentally so I asked him to pull out, which he did. He still got an awesome fuck and I felt him pumping precum in me. I got an hot video of his cock fucking my hole. I can send it if you give me your email address. He also gave me some G which made for a super hot fuck. And turned me into a whore later when I ended up at Steamworks.

After a year of being on PreP, and reading more on its research findings, I started feeling more comfortable letting guys breed me. Or maybe I got breed and love it so much that I wanted more.

So he came by hotel room Thursday night and fucked me as good as usual. Except that this time at the end he flipped me on my stomach, he pinned my chest down, I stuck my ass up. He proceed to pound my ass so hard, every thrust poped thru the second hole. I have no words to describe the ectassy I felt. Even more as shoved it as deep as he could and blasted a load that I could actually feel pumping into me. He pumped and pumped for a long time. We both screaming in agony every time his cock throbbed and spurted more cum.

He collapsed on top of me and stayed there until he could move again. I turned around and my jockstrap was totally wet with my cum, and a big spot was left in the bed below me.

He said 'that ass is worth waiting 10 years!!' LOL. What can I say...

Fucking awesome story/event. Had me wanking and leaking wishing I was in your place. I want to see the vid. Will send you my email.

Usually am a top, went to ABS for a quick blowjob or a quick fuck by a hispanic bottom.  I got there and started playing with a chubby "straight' Mexican guy that had just gotten off work.  Kissed ok and sucked good...had a nice cock and he wanted it so I let him fuck me a little....well a little turned into him loading my ass with his hot cum.  He left and I saw a white guy that was bigger than me...not usually my type but we started playing around, I wanted to get sucked but he wasn't interested so I sucked him..since i had a load in me i turned around and put this THICK 7incher in me..encouraged him to load my hole.   Finished him off so now I have 2 loads in me.  I then see this guy about my age, thin and playing with his dick.  We play a little and it's obvious he wants dick in his ass...so I FUCK him and we talk about me putting my poz load in his ass and how he loves poz dick.  He says he has been poz 10 years and loves recharges.  I jack him off at the same time I'm fucking him...we unload at the same time....too bad, another load would have been nice. I go home literally leaking cum from my ass and have to hurry and shower so my partner doesn't see it.

• Upvote 5

Met a dude who is all top like me. The dude said he's really into me, even though we're both tops. He invited me to join him to fuck this bottom, who he said takes any and all loads. I'd chatted with the guy previously, so it seemed like a good bet. Joined my bud and went to the bottom's place. My bud began fucking the bottom, but within minutes, my bud pulled out and said there was an accident. It was pretty bad. The bottom was totally not cleaned out. I know accidents can happen, but never ceases to amaze me how supposedly total bottoms seem to always have an accident. I felt kind of bad, because there was a terrible mess, he had to run to shower, my bud did too. So I was left standing alone in the bedroom. I just put my clothes on and left. My bud came back but I told him I needed some air. I just can't take the smell of scat. Sucked because I was horny too. I left, but a few minutes later the guy texted me to come back, I asked him if he was totally cleaned out. He said yes. Normally I wouldn't have gone back, because that is such a turn off, but I was horny and needed to cum. So I went back, mainly just because my bud was still there and asked me to come back.

Went back, the guy did have a nice ass and was clean this time, I bred him twice, so did my bud. The bottom gave us both massages.

It was a good time once he was cleaned out, but not sure why he wasn't to begin with when he knew we would be coming over. My bud told me he had fucked him for months before, and it had never happened before. Just makes you wonder. Anyway, not sure if I'll go breed that guy again, kind of turns me off once that happens once. 

fuck buddy out me in a sling last night at the bath house and had his way with my hole for 1.5 hours, it was crazy hot and fun. Guys there were shaking their heads at us. im sore today but that load felt good once i finally got it from him

Edited by not_sure_bb

THROWBACK: Chicago, XXXmas '15

So there I was, in my favorite gay neighborhood (Andersonville) at my favorite semi-cruisey motel (Heart O' Chicago) cleaned out and ready for any willing cummer. In town on a particularly wet and muggy pre-Holidaze week, I knew I was in for a string of loads because I can always count on Chicago fuckers.

I get on Grindr/Growlr/Scruff and make my presence known, sending out loaded hole pics and me bent over in a jockstrap and whatnot. Didn't take long for a burly fugly trucker type to hit me up with the promise of a week's worth of cum. I give him the address and he's over right quick. Shows up fresh off the job site, sweat funky and hard as a rock. I get on my knees, huff some Amsterdam and go to town on his thick seven incher as soon as it's available. I get that thing as far down my throat as it'll go, coating that meat so  it'll fit nice and easy up inside my hungry cunt. 

Before too long this horny DILF throws me up on the bed onto my knees and spits a big gob on my fuckchute before plunging right in. Luckily I have a special focus when it comes to my ass provided the right inspiration (any cock, any cum) so I didn't put up much resistance for this welcome intruder. He started banging away at my ass like a rapid pup and I was all too happy to take it like a champ. He flips me over after he's had enough of doggy and I get the pleasure of seeing his working man's belly nuzzling my bountiful jockstrapped pouch as he continues to root me deep.

He pulls out before he gets too close to cumming and asks if I'm versatile. I look into his thirsty eyes and see this top needs to be put in his place. Thankfully with all that fucking and this cockring I've got on I'm hard as a rock. I flip positions with him, lube us up and am up his blue collar ass in next to no time. I give him all I can muster until I whimper that I need his cum to get off. So we flip yet again and he plants the biggest load in me as soon as he penetrates me. I flood my jockstrap like never before.

I got laid several more times that day and many times more that week. More to cum.

• Like 1

Last night, I'm recently single and have decided to embrace my slutty side for a bit. It was a guy I'd hooked up with before, but unlike the first time I didn't insist on a condom - I lubed up his cock and slid down on it before we could even discuss it. Begged for his load and he came quick with me riding him raw. We both weren't done, he was semi hard after so I rolled back and fingered my hole for him, gave him a slutty show in my jock until he was rock hard enough to fuck me again. Second load took thirty minutes of him rough fucking me, his cock was white from the first load then he bred me deep. Seeing him again tomorrow...

• Upvote 5