Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Met a guy from fabguys - chunky guy early 50s about 5'8 nice big tummy and a cock to match. Lots of sucking and him fingering me the more he fingered the more i sucked on his big hefty tool. He sucked on mine and kept on fingering before lubing me up and mercilessly fucking me as i begged him to. After about 10 minutes he said `i'll cum soon` i just replied `go ahead seed my hole` which he royally did.

I didn't cum as i'm seeing my fb later! More seeding of each other.

Had a buddy come over yesterday to help me fuck a twink I've been screwing regularly for the past couple of months. He's a scrawny little 20 year old emo boy and we're both older, bigger dudes. It was pretty hot watching my friend rail his little ass with his fat cock. I dumped two big loads into the boy over the course of a few hours.

Edited by BrockTop1973
  • Upvote 5

Finally! It happened.

I finally had enough courage (lol Apple) and invited a guy I'd been messaging on Grindr. 

Once he arrived it was non stop for what felt like hours, but was actually only about 15 minutes. He never once said a thing about a condom, he never asked and neither did I. 

Before I knew it he was shooting so deep I practically felt it fill me up. 

He then just pulled out and pulled up his shorts and left. As he was walking out of my room he turned around and said, "Hope you enjoy my charged load!" 

Damnit I want more!

• Upvote 10

Went to the local crusing area, parked up, quite a few vans parked up looked promising, walked deep into the woods and found quite a few blokes stood around wanking but not playing with each other?

As it was a hot day, i had shorts on and a T Shirt and trainers. I pulled my shorts down exposing my arse for them all to see and bent doen to suck a stockyblokes cock, he smelled musty and held my head down onto it whilst he fucked my mouth.

I felt hands reaching between my legs and stroking me and also another cock presenting itself to my mouth, the other guy was pulling my shorts further down past my knees so i bent down and took them off and hung them on a nearby branch and opened my legs further, the blokes were feeling my arse crack and one of the guys squattedvdown and spat on my hole and fingered me for some time, i was carried away in sucking these two blokes when the 3rd bloke just pushed his dick in my hole and started to fuck me, he had a thick cock and it felt great, i got out my poppers none of them wanted them so i poppered up and it was fucking great, one of the guys shot his hot cum in my mouth very bitter but i loved it and swallowed it all, he zipped up and left.

The guy fucking me was really pounding my hole and shot his losd in my arse and carried on grunting and fucking me and pulled out, my arse felt full, it was only seconds as the other bloke who i had been sucking stuck his cock inside my arse and was fucking me deep, still being watched by the previous cummer whose waist i was holding onto whilst being fucked.The bloke shot his load inmy cummy hole and was panting on top of my back.

He passed me my shorts and said thanks mate he was a nice thick gold wedding ring wearer as well.

L hung around for a while, two of the blokes were kinda hot. About 5 minutes later and older guy with a walking stick looked kinda trollish appesred asked if he could suck my cock, i said id like to get fucked sgain, he said he is too small to fuck but will suck me off, so i let him suck and lick my cock, whilst he fingered my cummy arse and was breathing heavy and groaning i shot my load down his throat, awesome, i wss drained, i let him further lick my arse for the strangers cum whilst i came down from too much poppers.. greatime. Make sure you visit, message me if nearby in UK manc.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
  • Upvote 4

Unexpected Pig

Below is a rundown of events from yesterday. Still can't believe it happened, and wanted to write it up so other kinky fuckers can hear about it.

A bottom buddy that we've played with in the past reached out to see if we wanted company. Lately, we've been more open to top guests because I love seeing my guy get fucked, but hubby said he was very interested in fucking our friend - we will call him #1, so we made plans for him to come over to our place. Shortly before he arrived, we got a text from another buddy we used to play with but who had since moved away - we will call him #2. He was in town and was looking to hang out. After negotiating that everyone was game, he decided to head over.

Very quickly everyone was comfortable with each other and we began making out and feeling each other up. Clothes began to fly and tongues found their way to asses and cocks. After a bit of foreplay, I wanted to get into #1. Hubby and I have been adventurous for most of our relationship, but we've always played safely. This time however, though available, no condoms were ever requested. So as I slide into #1's tight ass, I see #2 sitting down on hubby's cock, raw. Spent some time working on #1's hole. At some point, I spun #1 around so that he was facing #2 who by now was bent over being rear ended by my guy. Hubby and I were on opposite sides of the bed, each balls deep in a bare hole. After some good pumping action, we switched so that I was fucking #2 and hubby was in #1. Over the next two and a half hours, I was the only strict top and I fucked each of the other three holes. Guy #1 was a strict bottom and got fucked by all three cocks. Hubby and Guy 2 were both vers. So every possible combination was explored and in the end I fucked the cum outta hubby while he was in the sling. He needed a recharge so he let #1 take his place in the sling. #2 fukd #1 as I knelt down to get a good close up view of the cock sliding into that hole. Before long #2 was picking up the pace on his thrusts and he began to seed #1. Soon I could tell that #2's orgasm had passed and as he withdrew his still rock hard cock from #1's slimy hole, I licked the tip to taste the boy hole and cum. This really charged me as I also decided to tongue #1's ass to taste the cum, so I stood up and dumped my 3 day load in #1. I looked down to see that #1 had a pool of his own cum on his tummy.

After a lull in the action, our guests showered up and decided to head out as it was getting late and we all had things to do the next morning. Hubby and I headed to bed and I fell asleep quite quickly. Apparently, guy #2 continued to sext with hubby after I fell asleep. Hubby, still horny and without any loads in his ass, got on Grindr and called over a hung top. I wake up to the guy eating out my hubby ass just before he begins to fuck him, just inches away from me in my bed. It took me a moment to get my bearings, but when I realized that hubby had found another hookup, I was ready to join in the fun.

I quickly helped spread hubby's as cheeks so the top dude could get deeper in him. Before long, I was taking a turn sliding into my hubbys loosening hole, while top buddy fed hubby cock straight from his ass. Hubby was getting really worked up, and piggy. Our top buddy took my place pounding hubby. "Dude, fuck me as hard as you want" hubby encourages our buddy, and with that he starts really piston fucking him. The cadence of the thrusts hinted that he was getting close to cumming. Next thing I know, without any discussion about it, he said, "I'm cumming in him", while he looked at me in the eye.

As he pulled out of my hubby's hole, I quickly replaced his cock with my tongue. The musk of hubby's ass, combined with this dudes load was more than I could handle. I stood up, shoved my cock into his cum slicked hole, and with 3 strokes began to coat the inside of hubby's ass with his second load in as many minutes. Top buddy was in a hurry so he was quick to head to the door and it was now 3:00 am. As hubby came back upstairs after showing him out the door, I started fucking him again. I churned the loads in his ass for a good 15 or 20 minutes while he looked for another top to come and seed him. Sadly nothing on Grindr worked out, so I bred his ass one more time before calling it a night.

This was the first time we've ever done something like this. I've been encouraging him to get more piggy and get fucked without me more. He seems to be embracing that inner pig.

• Upvote 15

Finally! It happened . . .

. . . As he was walking out of my room he turned around and said, "Hope you enjoy my charged load!" 

Damnit I want more!

Once we have an experience like that we all want more.  ;)

As much as I enjoy taking loads from guys I know are poz and charged, nothing gets me hotter than finding out the load was toxic AFTER it's up my ass. Nice to hear you enjoyed your first charged load and are looking for more.

• Upvote 2

Went to fbs last night. After an hour of making out he started fingering my hole the way i like it until he got my legs in the air and used my arse to sow his seed. Felt so good.

Then after more making out i said it was my turn to pleasure him. Got him on his front and worshipped his cubby bod with my tongue until i planted it in his hole. Really made a meal out of rimming and fingering him till i gave him a long hard fuck spewing my dna deep into his hungry hole.

• Upvote 1

3 loads taken and 1 given at Slammer LA.

First load was from a guy who was into ass play almost fisted me, but ended up giving me his big load, felt him cumming. I gave him my number.

Gave my load to guy who was sucking me off on the rafters we got a room and turns out he was vers too and had a really fat cock. We ended up breeding each other.

3rd was from a guy from a glory hole he didn't last long.

Also got fucked by a guy I was sucking off. I wanted to fuck him too, but let him do his thing. Pretty big cock too. We gave each other our numbers I hope I see him again.

• Upvote 3

While at Burning Man this year I was intent on making as many dudes feel good as I possibly could. That meant making my ass available for all (even if they wanted to use condoms). I took 50 loads from 41 different dudes and only two put a condom on. For those two I pulled the condom off of them and applied the load to my hole with my own fingers. The second one even stuck his raw cock back in me after I pushed his load inside myself. The best load of all though? From this one self identified bottom dude with a cock way too big to play games with. I struggled on it, but was intent on opening up for him. When he finally came it was massive. Nothing better than getting big loads from other bottom dudes with big cocks. ;-)

Wet steam room at the gym an hour ago. Went in silicone lubed. Headed to the steamy dark corner. I felt around for a body and found a raging hard on. I climbed up and sat on his bare cock. I gyrated in little circles until he came in me. I felt his cock throb in me! I came and cum just kept oozing out of my cock. No big squirt. I'm now at McDonald's eating a BigMac. My balls ache.

• Upvote 5

Went back to the cruising area woods today, hot day in shorts and TSHIRT. Bloke there, wanking hus cock, hairy stocky guy, thick cock and small, he got behind me whilst I was leaning forward between the trees, he started pulling my shorts further down, touching my arse between my legs and wanking my hard cock. Broke off another guy appeared, suit job type, big cock, completely stripped his clothes down and started sniffing poppers, the guy with me started sucking his big cock whilst I was sniffing his poppers, I started sucking his balls at the same time while the other bloke was sucking his dick, another guy appeared pants open another big uncut cock oozing precut, the guy were sucking bent down and started sucking the new guys cock, whilst the first guy started rimming him whilst he had bent over, it was so horned and hot, I ended up being fingered whilst I was sucking cocks, I was poppered up and ended up shooting my load all over my shorts front, awesome and horny even without getting fucked, seriously anyone in Manc, you must get here. Message me for details ok

• Upvote 3

Started dating this 22yo fit runner guy, very lean body and slightly hairy. I was topping him in missionary position with a condom. When i pulled out to add lube, the condom had slid halfway off. He said fuck it, let's go bb. So i took off the condom, added lube and started rubbing my dick on his hole. Going inside him felt a million times better raw, and my raw cock became rock hard. I fucked and he jerked himself. When he came the cum was pouring from his dick. I licked it from his abs and we kissed for a few mins.

He then turned onto his stomach and i continued to fuck him, with him moaning from pleasure. I had to fuck slow and deep to delay cumming. I then came deep inside of him, and could feel a ton of cum being unloaded. He wanted me to stay in, so i spent about 5mins cuddling with my dick plugging his butt. When i pulled out we went to sleep with my load inside him. Seeing him again tomorrow. Have been saving my load for days!

• Upvote 15

Went Adult Bookstore over lunch hour. Customers there are 99.9% Black.

There was a decent crowd today and i was the only white guy.

Walked in, hole pre-lubed, stripped down to jock and went face down, ass up on bench in main room. Ten to twelve guys fucked me, five loaded me. For the most part these were aggressive, rough fucks.

• Upvote 4