Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night in Sauna. Was wandering around when this guy walked up to me and I noticed a familiar looking tattoo peeking above his towel. I asked him if the tattoo was what I thought it was? Without saying a word he whipped of the towel revealing not only the biohazard tattoo but also a long and thick uncut cock. That was my invitation to go down on him. After a few minutes sucking him he pulled out of my mouth and pinned me against the wall. Luckily I was lubed up because he wasted no time sticking his cock in me and driving it home. He left his load in me and I now wait to see how toxic it was!

• Like 2

On 10/25/2017 at 1:18 PM, MSlave97 said:

Anyway I carried on sucking him off and a few minutes later he got up and went around the back and just shoved himself straight in. Before I had chance to protest he was stroking away...

Anyhow since I'd been sucking for a while it wasn't long till I felt him push deep and tense up, dumping a load of cum in my gut. I popped my plug back in and headed home. Simple as that.

Such a male/alpha move to just shove it in regardless of what the bottom says. Good of you to give him what he needed.

Guest descartes70817

Yesterday afternoon I got home three hours before my wife left work and texted a friend to see if he was free and how soon he could get to my place. He's in a relationship where his partner has lost all interest in sex while he still has needs, and my wife has been the same way for years. He's versatile but he rarely gets fucked himself and that was what he wanted from me. We'd met once before where he sucked my cock while I ate his ass out and then slipped two fingers into his ass before lubing my entire hand and waiting for that moment when he relaxed and I could push my hand in even deeper until I was almost wrist deep and suddenly he blows his load onto his own belly.

After he caught his breath it was obvious how much he wanted me to fuck him, and since he didn't say anything as I pressed my cock in I asked him if this was what he wanted. He had said he wanted bareback but expressed some concern about me being poz before we hooked up but naked in bed he told me he wanted my bare cock inside his ass. I made sure he knew he was going to get my poz load and he told me to give it to him. I only wish I still had a high viral load to give him but I gave him what I've got.

Just back from a breeding party from BBRTS.  Ended up giving two loads from my pierced cock and taking about 6 or 8, I lost track.  My ass is a sloppy mess but it tastes so good.  It was a good mix of guys pos and negative.  Hopefully this takes...  Any poz toxic tops close to Dallas want to knock me up??

Edited by Planopitchcatch69
misspelling
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Horny on Wednesday and went online. Not much going on. Young vers guy nearby who was looking for a blowjob. Cleaned out just in case but he just wanted his dick sucked. Got him off and went back online. Young bottom, also looking for a blowjob. WTF? Anyway, invited him over. Took a while but sucked a big load out of him eventually. All horned up after that and back online. Top online who I know I had met before but couldn't remember his "performance". When he walked in I remembered: One-Minute-Man. In and out the door within 10 minutes but did get his load. No luck after that.

Saturday night my "regular" Polish guy was not as drunk as usual and he was in the mood. Pounded my hole like never before and came twice in an hour. Never slept better ;-)

Sunday = Funday with my FB but he cancelled. Damn!

• Upvote 1

My most recent load was a great one.  A buddy and I went to the F212 sex club here in Vancouver.  We'd been partying and were both pretty hungry for cock and cum.  He gave me my first load of the night when he fucked me in our room.  I got two more while I was in the public area sling, and the fourth and final load shot in my furry tattooed ass at about 4:00 this morning was given to me after a very long fuck in one of the public areas.  Hot 50-something daddy bear type, covered in fur and tattoos, nice big PA in his fat cock.  That fucker pounded my ass mercilessly until he let out a growl I'm sure the whole club heard as he shot his cum deep into my hole.  

• Upvote 1

Wednesday was on BBRT, bored and horny.  guy nearby messages me that he is turned on by my uncut pierced cock pics.  Offers his hole to me.  head over to his hotel, find parking quickly, and head in.  door is propped open on the security deadbolt.  Enter, he is on all fours on the bed, ass framed by his black jock.  Tell him I gotta piss first.  he turns around and offers his mouth.  drinks it all straight from the tap, then sucks me till I am hard.  turns back around and I slide right in.  His hole is prelubed, which I don't really like, I prefer to lube it up with my spit.  but I pound him for a while and he is clamping his ring on my cock getting me closer and closer to filling him up.  a few minutes later I push in, grab his shoulders to make sure I get all the way into his ass, and blast my three day load deep inside him.  stay in side of him slowly fucking him to make sure my babies all stay deep inside him.  slowly pull out, slide a couple fingers in him to see how it feels in there, and then wipe off my cock on the towel he had beside him on the bed, then I am off and he is searching for his next load.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I like to jerkoff and freeze all my loads of cum. After I have a good 20-30 loads  and my girlfriend is working out of town.  I like to thaw out all that cum and take pics and videos of me as I bukkake my face with loads after loads of cum.  My girlfriend or buddys have no clue of what a cumhungry faggot I am 

20170612_140536.jpg

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Woke up this morning and jumped straight onto Grindr and Scruff. Straight away got a hit on Grindr. No pics sent by him. Not a problem, cock is what i wanted. Usual chat start that quickly moved to hooking up. Five minutes away, he said he would be over straight away. He asked if I had condoms and I said no. He said he was okay with raw if I was. I couldn't have been happier. I replied by saying he should stop replying and come over and flood my hole with spunk.

I open the door to find an average looking guy, around 5,7 and stocky. He said where are we doing this. I walked him to the bedroom. I take off my t-shirt and joggers, leaving on my jock. He turned me round and bent me over. He felt my already lubed hole and said thanks for getting ready. I watch him in the wardrobe mirror pull down his jeans. He then reaches into his underwear to whip out a huge cock. At least 8 inches and like a beer can. He looks at the mirror, smacks his tool against my hole and says do I think I can take it. I tell him to shove it in. His cock slides in and I feel fucking full. I keep pushing back, wanting to show that I can take e every inch. He pounds for several minutes, whispering that he's going to load my hole. Suddenly he announces he is going to blow. He thrusts. I take every drop in my slut sub hole. As he finishes grinding, I spin around and suck his cock clean. 

He zips up, says thanks and heads out. 

Right now I'm playing with my stretched hole, whilst chatting to a couple of guys on Scruff and Grindr. Want more and will get more.

Will report back later with how I get on

Edited by ridemehard
  • Like 3

This morning started with a 25 yo guy eager to pump his load in my throat. I told him I couldn't go late at work and he promised to come, dump and go. So he came, I opened the door and he was already hard. On my knees, I give him a quick suck. He has a nice fat cock, upward bent so I can deepthroat him on my knees. I moved on the bed, on my back and in one second he was pushing down my throat, fucking it like a bull.

10 seconds break to make me breathe, I handed him my phone and he understood immediately what kind of slut I was. Back in my throat, few strokes and his cock was pulsing, leaving a load directly in my stomach.

Love guys with fully loaded balls who needs just to dump and go.

My favorite crusing car park yesterday.

took a walk into the woods next to it and saw 2 guys in the bushes wanking each other. one of them was the Young Asian lad who I fucked a couple of weeks ago

He has a lovely little arse and i fancied ploughing him again. however , he had other thoughts and he got his friend to pull my trousers down and bend me over for his pleasure.

He stuck his dark cock up me with out lube and gave me a good pounding till he shot his Aisan spunk deep in my hole.

I wanted more but the other guy wouldnt BB me. He did come over my arse so I fingered what I could up my filled arse.

felt great walking back to my car with a good load in my arse.

I just took one of the great loads of my life! A black top guy called me from like over 40 min drive away so I was skeptical. They often dont show up from that far away. But he was persistent, kept at it, and had a good cock pic. He also said he got into kissing as well as fucking and I never thought i would like kissing a guy but when it happens it makes me feel more of a total bitch an slut than ever so it makes me even hornier so I told him I wanted to get kissed / i.e. have my mouth raped by his tongue while he fucked me on my back. he was ALL into that so i gave him the address. And hell yea he showed up! A big 6.5 tall black guy, stocky like a beefy construction worker wearing his work boots. As I led him upstairs to the bedroom I took my robe off and got naked and he slapped my ass cheeks like I was already his botch, which I was and am! In the room he pushed me up against the wall with his hand round my neck and raped my mouth with his tongue. I melted and gave in and moaned and licked his neck and lips as he spread my ass cheeks apart and rubbed his hard cock all over mine. Then he forced  me to my knees and throat fucked me good for about 5 mins, which may seem short but for good throat fucking is a mindblowingly erotic little eternity. Make me gag! Gagging on cock is love! He was ready to fuck an threw me up on the bed an worked me doggy for awhile. I opened up quick cuz he was rape fucking me, just pushing it in and it hurts but good I luv how it hurts like this an I opened up an he rammed an I was in heaven. He rolled me over an lifted my legs over my head an pile drove it in me. I just yelled an gasped an squeaked an took his dick deep an he said "you want it in you?" An I begged him "yes sir yes plz plz plz plz!" and "cum in me an Im your bitch forever sir!" An he nutted in me, roaring like a lion! 

We have plans to hook up again REAL soon. I hope he is into more of it as I am. His load is still in me as I write this. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

RALEIGH - Had two great fucks, back to back in Raleigh.  First one was the HOT, BEAUTIFUL, SEXY 18 year old that I topped in a bathroom a couple months ago.  You may have read my account of that fuck, it was incredible.  This time he wanted to breed me so he came to my hotel to get the deed done.  He said he was hoping I'd have a cummy hole but it just didn't work out that way.  When he arrived I was on the bed in a jockstrap.  He came in, got undressed and I started blowing him.  He has a great cock!  Bigger than mine and just gorgeous.  He was excited about getting into my ass.  He ate it first while I was in the doggy position and then climbed up to mount me.  He's a small guy so he actually was fucking me standing up while I was on my knees.  He had his legs on the outside of mine, which isn't usually how I imagine doggy-style fucks.  But it was hot because he was able to get way up inside my hole, even up into my "second chamber."  It was obvious he loved it and he just kept fucking me deeper and deeper.  When he was about to nut he actually climbed onto the back of my legs and so he had all of his weight pressed on me, and more importantly, it drove his cock as deep into me as possible.  I'm a pretty sturdy dude so holding his weight while I was on my knees was no problem.  He was in ecstasy and shot a HUGE load into my hole.  He begged me later that evening to fuck again but due to circumstances he couldn't come back.

Shortly after the stud left, I had a 24 year old from BBRT come.  He was so excited to breed a cummy hole.  His cock wasn't near as big as load #1 but he was a good fuck.  He wanted me doggy as well and he stopped about 10 times to prevent himself from cumming too quick.  Finally he nutted in my hole.  We chatted briefly and he left, thanking me for taking his donation.  I had another two tops lined up but they cancelled.  Went to the bar instead and had a blast.  Happy Hallween, Pigs!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Have taken another 5 loads since earlier. Two Grindr guys and the rest at the sauna. 

Text the regular top who 'owns' my ass to let him know how I had done, thinking it would get him to plow my cum filled ass. He's disappointed that I'm on 6 overall. I hit the gym after the sauna which he didn't think was a reason for not having more. He said what's the point in owning a sub that can't get his cunt properly used. He has said If i can get another load he will come round and deposit my final load of the day. I'm searching everywhere to get another load. I may even head back to the sauna. I really don't want to disappoint him. I NEED his cock in me.

I was chatting two days ago with a poz, undetectable, top. He wanted to fuck me. Then yesterday I.received a message where he asked if  I could take two tops. So the baretop came, and brought a friend. They kept alternating, fucking my mouth and ass for one and half hour. We agreed before that I should have swallowed their cum and piss.

At the end of the game, one gave me his stream of piss, I swallowed every drop to show them that I was a real fag slave and I asked for their cum. The guy with the biggest suck laughed and started dressing up, his two loads were already planted deep in my ass. They just kept fucking without a noise to be sure to breed me.

The amazing thing is that they chatted and organized everything as duo, but actually it was the first time they met... The huge dick whispered in my ear that he will come back for a 1-on-1 to turn me in his filthy fuck-toy.

I started leaking precum from my cage as never before.

Today I received a message from another baretop, undetectable, he heard from a friend that my ass is amazing.. he is coming next monday.