Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

After a dryspell,  I went to a  sex party this p.m.  and had several cocks shoved in me.     Did not take long to get 5 creamy loads in me.   2 loads came from a horny bear who was able to fuck me long and hard.     I just got home and am enjoying lying on the bed jacking my cock.   As the cum is already leaking out of me, I scoop it up and use it to lube my cock.   Tastes good, too!

• Like 1

Ridiculously horny this morning and needed my cumdump hole destroying. Load 1 came from me heading into my flatmates room (sort of partner), waking him up and demanding his load. After he finished I jumped straight off and went back to my room. Straight on bbrt and arranged a quick hook up. He dumped his load within ten minutes of arriving. He came in, found me bent over and used me. He left. Guy I live with them came into my room, asked who that was and I said I don't know. He told me to bend back over, he climbed on and added load number 3. Pretty great 2 hours this morning! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Last Friday I was tired (but horny) after leaving work and decided to check out Peeps Too on the way home.

I mentioned in one of my previous posts about the gorgeous thick cock who started making fucking noises as soon as I started sucking him, and he was there again.

Hey, I may not recognize faces, but I can recognize the cocks I like.

He started thrusting as soon as he was in my mouth, and this time I didn't do the whole playing about with dragging him up and down my crack, I just stood up and started pushing back onto him. I was a little too dry to begin with unfortunately -- not that this stopped either of us -- but between his precum and me fingering more lube onto his cock and around my hole while he was fucking me, it became a little less of a struggle for him to move in me.

The load he gave me was hot -- as in it felt like it was steaming in my guts and was going to sizzle when it dripped out of my hole -- and he pulled back and wiped himself off while I was catching my breath.

I leaned over and and said thank you while I was fingering the load in my hole, and he replied with "thank you" before he left.

So he's got a great cock, he barebacks, he has a good amount of stamina, he shoots big (and tasty) loads, and he's polite. Now that's what I call an anonymous keeper.

I rather hope to see/feel him again sometime.

• Like 3

I stealthed myself tonight. This hot Brokeback Mountain Carhart jacket wearing daddy in a big Ford pickup followed me into the ABS.  You noted for me to join him,  which I Obviously wanted to.  I have prepped my hole hoping  can you get some raw cock (neg on Prep).  Well after somebody contact he went down start sucking me real hard. All I could think about was getting his cock in my mouth and hopefully at my ass.  He soon came up for some more body contact and I went down to suck on his cock. He was very aggressive-stuffing it down my throat and holding it there. Robin my face into his balls and crotch really hard. Actually gave me a bloody nose it was so hard! I wanted to see if he take my ass so I stirred up-he grabbed my cheeks and turned me around. He started rubbing against my ass and asked if I had a condom. I said yes that one out of my pocket. As I opened it or use my teeth to tear a hole in the tip.  I wanted his load in my ass so bad. He wanted me to suck him more before I put the condom on,  so as I did I keep fingering the condom trying to make sure I made a hole.  I actually ripped it! But I slid around his cock and pretended like it was intact. He pushed against my whole and I sucked it right in.  He told me to work it so I kept pumping my ass out to his cock and he kept thrusting into me really hard. Now I figured if he saw was broke and he think he did it by fucking me so hard. Sure enough after a few minutes he unloaded, and as he pulled out he must’ve seen the ripped rubber-  he quickly slit it off and threw it out so I wouldn’t see,  trying to hide the fact he just seeded my hole. But I know-and it’s just what I wanted. After you left, I went into another booth and squeezed out some of his cum on my fingers and licked it up.  I’ve pushed out more and lubed up my cock and started stroking, almost ready to go off thinking of his daddy seat in my ass .  But I waited. Sure enough there’s hot young beefy goateed guy comes in. I join him and his booth and he sits down to suck my cock, Baseball cap turned backwards.  He’s doing a good job but to get really hot I wanna suck his. He obliges in my size cock stuffed up my throat I get really hard. I’m turned on because he just sucked off that daddy’s come from my ass that I had lubed my cock up with.

I get back up and he’s thrilled to see my hard-on and dives down on it. I’m rubbing his back because he skudos on my cock, and soon I’m telling him I’m going to cum. He goes for it and takes my whole load, and continues to nurse on my cock till he get every last drop. I really lucked out tonight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Was a very good weekend. Thursday night a regular fb was supposed to come by at 10pm but didn't make it or even message me. A young guy had messaged me a couple days earlier and had sent me a new message that night so I invited him over because i was stood up by my fb.  He was a young vietnamese guy. He was handsome. and very horny.  he fucked my mouth and i got on top and tried to ride him bare but he resisted.  He asked me for a condom and I said I didn't have any.  I had some but didn't feel like fucking with them.  I was trying to get him to fuck me bare.  I did manage to get the head in but he started to get worried so I quickly hoped off and sucked out a nice tasty load. He left.  Then another regular fb shot me a message.  He wanted to kiss and cuddle.  I walked to his place, about a 10 minute walk. He is very hairy and sexy.  Indian fellow.  Great kisser.  Beautiful cock.  I kissed and sucked him in the dark and then got on top and rode his cock for about 10 minutes and he shot a nice big load inside me.  Walked home.

Friday night I entertained another reg fb. Hadn't seen him in a while.  He fucks so good.  Perfect breeding guy.  Loves to fill my ass with his cum.  We fucked and fucked and he planted a beautiful load in my hole.

Saturday, I was walking to the gym in the afternoon. A guy messages me on Grindr. He's 4 blocks away. Says he wants a blowjob.  I get his address and go to his place. He lets me in. The place is dark.  I got on my knees and pulled out his dick.  Nice big thick cock.  He's black or latino. It's hard to tell it was so dark.  I sucked him and he shot in my mouth after 10 minutes.  I hit the road and get another message on Grindr from an hispanic guy.  He's horny and wants a blow too.  He's also a few blocks away.  I make my way to his place.  He lets me up. In his room he sits back in his bed.  I pull his briefs down and suck his cock hard.  5 minutes later he's shooting his cum in my mouth.  Yay!  Left and went on my way to the gym.

After the workout I'm walking and get hit up by this 22 yr old college boy.  He's horny. He's not far away too.  He invites me over and I get there and we get busy.  He;s cute as fuck. Loves to kiss and suck.  We played for about 20 minutes and then I had to leave as it was getting late.  It was a great 3 days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:49 AM, JFC1982 said:

Dunno how often the stars will align like that again, but oooooof. (He took a picture of my jockstrapped ass that I'd be attaching if I'd remembered to have him send it to me ;-D)

Hey bud, it truly must be in the stars because last night I had probably one of the greatest fucks in my life!  Will post it here today.  Damn I was hungry for cock and I got it.  Oink!

Last night two loads from a 40s guy. New "safe only" profile on the local site. Sexy grey haired/goateed guy. Average size dick but very thick and cut (don't see that often here) and big low hanging balls. Was already tenting in his sweat pants. After sucking him for a while he bent me over, ate my ass (that doesn't happen very often) and started pumping alternating between slow and pounding. No mention of condoms.... Fucked for 15 minutes and was very verbal when he shot his load. Expected him to pull out but he continued and dumped a 2nd load in 10 minutes. In and out the door in half an hour ? Said he could get used to this. Me too! He lives close so hope he becomes a regular.

Edited by NLbear
spelling
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Just ten minutes ago. My buddy and me haven’t fucked for days, and although he jerks off many times a day, he haven’t done it since before yesterday. So he had a lot. We woke up at nine am and both of us were rock hard. I was too dry, so used some lubricants and his cock slipped into me easily. He fucked me for a half an hour in spoon position and bred me. I felt his cock was pulsing long and gave me extremely much doses. Usually I guarded loads as long as I can, but it was so many, that I had to go to the toilet and push them out. It lasted minutes. I deeply sorry not to push it while I was laying on my bed, but that guy aren’t interested in these kinky things. Yet. I hope he will change his mind later. 

• Like 1

Yesterday I met a new guy was was being weird about his location and we ended up up meeting in public.... long story short i blew him in the woods and swallowed his massive load which was amazing I love being bred so much I haven’t swallowed a load or felt it splash against my face and smell it and taste in atleast a year. It brought me back to sneaking out of the house in 9th grade to blow guys in there car ?

Tonight I met one of my fuck buddies who had the fattest cock of them all. I sucked his cock and climbed on top of him as he eat my ass for a long time. Then he fucked me for about 45 min until flooding my hole deep. When he pulled out his dick was so long sliding out I came. 

Load in me as I type  

Hey guys, just want to relate to you my latest, which was without a doubt one of my hottest.  One Tuesday I was totally horned, hungry for cocks and the pig in me was coming out.  I haven’t cum in weeks, which keeps me needing cock, now knowing that my true purpose is to service and take them.

I’d posted “looking for now” on BBRT.  Got some responses, lot of b/s back & forth, the usual.  And then a guy unlocked pix for me and he was hot.  I wrote back  “Looking?” and he immediately wrote back “YES I AM” and proceeded to say he was coming toward my area, was horny as hell, and gave me his cell number.  Phew, finally someone who cut through all the bullshit crap.

He showed up at 7:15 pm and after some conversation in the living room we moved to the bedroom.  From thereon it was 6 hours of some of the hottest sex and fucking I’ve ever had – beyond!  He started off by rimming me endlessly which totally gets my hole begging, and knew to work my tits which puts this pig into total heat.  After a lot of phenomenal foreplay he mounted and started fucking me.  And from thereon he punch every button of mine, hit every spot of mine, brought out the complete pig in me and took me to hog heaven.  Oink!  He was relentless and tireless and his cock just wouldn’t stop, praise Jesus.  At one point he said that he’d been chatting with another guy earlier and did I want him to come over.  “Hell yeah!”  Unfortunately by now the other guy wasn’t available.  I love a second, third, and… cock going in me.  Over the course of this time he bred me 3 times and was ready to keep going.  But by now it was almost 3 AM and I had to get some sleep.

He is a totally nonstop top fuck, who also likes to get fucked, and needs it every time.  So we’re already making plans to hook again and bring in more.  This is all a pig dream cum true.  Coincidentally I go on PrEP next Tuesday, so from thereon I know I can let the pig in me cum out and serve its calling much more.  Wish me luck and lemme know if you want to mount up and ride.  West Hollywood here.  OINK!!

I posted a short video of us on Xtube.  If you liked this fuck please UpVote me – thanks guys!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bornandbred said:

Yesterday I met a new guy was was being weird about his location and we ended up up meeting in public.... long story short i blew him in the woods and swallowed his massive load which was amazing I love being bred so much I haven’t swallowed a load or felt it splash against my face and smell it and taste in atleast a year. It brought me back to sneaking out of the house in 9th grade to blow guys in there car ?

Tonight I met one of my fuck buddies who had the fattest cock of them all. I sucked his cock and climbed on top of him as he eat my ass for a long time. Then he fucked me for about 45 min until flooding my hole deep. When he pulled out his dick was so long sliding out I came. 

Load in me as I type  

Love being fucked outdoors, in the woods, etc.  It brings out the true manimal instinct in us - looking, mounting, mating, fucking, breeding.  Isn't that the point of the whole process anyway?  Where were the woods that you did it in?  Used to go to Griffith Park years ago, but not sure how safe it is these days or if the cops are still undercovering it.  Had my favorite spot up a long road, into a stand of pine trees where you could see anyone coming near, so it was a great place to be fucked.  There was a picnic table there that made a perfect fuck bench/table.  Would love to find more places in LA.  Thanks

• Upvote 1

I just got loaded a few minutes ago by a friend. He had a few minutes to spare before work. When he got here I was already bent over and plowing my hole with my dildo when he opened the door. He took over for about 10 minutes and then he slipped his dick inside. We fucked for about 20 minutes and then he dropped his load and ran off to work. 

• Upvote 1