Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I have been having a lot of good Wickr chats of late thanks to this site!  Perv/taboo is the best stuff btw.

Anyway, a guy that I’ve been role playing with for about a week finally demanded that I get my sub ass in an Uber.  5 minutes after my husband walked out the door for work this morning I was in a 45 minute Uber ride to my new daddy’s place.  I spent the last 6 plus hours diapered, drinking from a bottle, and speaking only baby talk.  I swallowed his first load of the day within the first ten minutes.  Drank three bottles of apple juice, had a spanking that left hand prints, diapered, and put down for a nap (in an oversized crib (his playroom/dungeon was outstanding).  When I woke I was wet!  I had to be changed.  First he bred and seeded me.  Then he used baby wipes to clean me up, powdered, and put me in a clean diaper.  We played in his yard until lunch time.  He had a meal I had a warm milk bottle and two more juice bottles.  We took a walk in a local park where the bulge and crinkling noises from my diaper were very obvious (extremely embarrassing and exciting) because I was wearing a pair of yoga style form fitting sweats.  He also attached a pacifier around my neck so it hung in plan sight when it wasn’t in my mouth.  (He seemed unfazed by the stares I was getting).  We played on the swings and he made me play in the sand box while he sat in at a bench some distance away.  (There were kids in the area, several of whom were dragged away by disgusted parents or nannies). After half an hour in the sand he called me over to the bench where he made a spectacle, loudly asking if I needed my diaper changed and ostentatiously reaching into the back and front of my pants to determine if I was wet.  

He announced, “Yep, wet again!”  Then took me by the hand and let me to the restrooms.  We waited for the family single bathroom.  A woman and her two young children came out after several minutes and he swatted me on my thickly diapered butt, “Get on in there, boy!  We got to change that diaper!”  He said.  The shock on the woman’s face was priceless.

Inside he stripped me down to my diaper, made me kneel in front of the toilet, stood behind me, pulled the waistband of the diaper out, and relieved himself down my back and filled my diaper to almost to bursting.  

I was dressed (legs bowed from the thickness of a sopping full diaper)  and marched (I was forced to waddle from the thickness)across the park to another restroom.  With each step the diaper squelched and urine ran down the inside of my legs.  

Inside the family bathroom I was naked on my hands and knees.  He pushed my face into the toilet and rode me bareback.  I protested, but he would push my face back into the filthy bowl saying a dirty shameful bitch  like me belonged in this position taking loads.  He ejaculated and gave me sound spanking.  I was cleaned, powdered, and diapered again for the trip to his house.  

More bottles, a nap, and a photo shoot followed.  I was spanked soundly and roughly bred for the 3 time of the day.  

He made me promise to hold his loads inside myself until I came back to meet him tomorrow morning.  I also have to make excuses to keep my husband from fucking me.  I no longer have control over my own body!

I have a sloppy hole and a red handprinted ass.  My husband is due home in and hour.  I not only need to make an excuse why he can’t fuck me (like he does every Friday night, but I have to keep him from seeing my bruised ass and I need an excuse for going off on my own tomorrow morning.   Fuck!  And absolute fantasy come true.  I think I’m in love!  

• Like 1

Guest subsam1512
6 minutes ago, Yessir said:

I have been having a lot of good Wickr chats of late thanks to this site!  Perv/taboo is the best stuff btw.

Anyway, a guy that I’ve been role playing with for about a week finally demanded that I get my sub ass in an Uber.  5 minutes after my husband walked out the door for work this morning I was in a 45 minute Uber ride to my new daddy’s place.  I spent the last 6 plus hours diapered, drinking from a bottle, and speaking only baby talk.  I swallowed his first load of the day within the first ten minutes.  Drank three bottles of apple juice, had a spanking that left hand prints, diapered, and put down for a nap (in an oversized crib (his playroom/dungeon was outstanding).  When I woke I was wet!  I had to be changed.  First he bred and seeded me.  Then he used baby wipes to clean me up, powdered, and put me in a clean diaper.  We played in his yard until lunch time.  He had a meal I had a warm milk bottle and two more juice bottles.  We took a walk in a local park where the bulge and crinkling noises from my diaper were very obvious (extremely embarrassing and exciting) because I was wearing a pair of yoga style form fitting sweats.  He also attached a pacifier around my neck so it hung in plan sight when it wasn’t in my mouth.  (He seemed unfazed by the stares I was getting).  We played on the swings and he made me play in the sand box while he sat in at a bench some distance away.  (There were kids in the area, several of whom were dragged away by disgusted parents or nannies). After half an hour in the sand he called me over to the bench where he made a spectacle, loudly asking if I needed my diaper changed and ostentatiously reaching into the back and front of my pants to determine if I was wet.  

He announced, “Yep, wet again!”  Then took me by the hand and let me to the restrooms.  We waited for the family single bathroom.  A woman and her two young children came out after several minutes and he swatted me on my thickly diapered butt, “Get on in there, boy!  We got to change that diaper!”  He said.  The shock on the woman’s face was priceless.

Inside he stripped me down to my diaper, made me kneel in front of the toilet, stood behind me, pulled the waistband of the diaper out, and relieved himself down my back and filled my diaper to almost to bursting.  

I was dressed (legs bowed from the thickness of a sopping full diaper)  and marched (I was forced to waddle from the thickness)across the park to another restroom.  With each step the diaper squelched and urine ran down the inside of my legs.  

Inside the family bathroom I was naked on my hands and knees.  He pushed my face into the toilet and rode me bareback.  I protested, but he would push my face back into the filthy bowl saying a dirty shameful bitch  like me belonged in this position taking loads.  He ejaculated and gave me sound spanking.  I was cleaned, powdered, and diapered again for the trip to his house.  

More bottles, a nap, and a photo shoot followed.  I was spanked soundly and roughly bred for the 3 time of the day.  

He made me promise to hold his loads inside myself until I came back to meet him tomorrow morning.  I also have to make excuses to keep my husband from fucking me.  I no longer have control over my own body!

I have a sloppy hole and a red handprinted ass.  My husband is due home in and hour.  I not only need to make an excuse why he can’t fuck me (like he does every Friday night, but I have to keep him from seeing my bruised ass and I need an excuse for going off on my own tomorrow morning.   Fuck!  And absolute fantasy come true.  I think I’m in love!  

fuck that is a hot scenario.   got me so hard!!!  good luck hiding your bred bruised ass and morning excursion.  Brace yourself for more demands!!!!

Guest smileatyou

I just took a load after posting this ad on bbrt. He was the first tonight, but loves sliding his raw cock in a used hole, so I aim to offer him my cum-lubed ass later. He was quiet, though. I love it verbal - tell me what a trashy slut I am, offering my hole up to total strangers, just before you explode inside me. 

brtad.jpg

This past Monday I had made plans to fuck around with a sexy hairy hispanic guy from Growlr.  We played once a couple weeks ago. I liked how he very slowly worked his cock into my hole when I was on my back. He took his time and then fucked me gently and deliberately. I wanted more of that from him. Plus he's very hairy and has a sexy beard and is a great kisser.

That same day I got a message from the young very hairy and thick hung middle eastern guy who was back in town.  He wanted me to come to his hotel and blow him again.

I had planned to meet the Growlr guy at 10:30 and the young stud wanted me to come by at 9 that evening.  Cutting it close but wanted to make it work as the hispanic guy would fuck and breed me and I wanted to swallow the middle eastern guys cum too.

So I messaged both and managed the timing with them so that I could get both loads.  

I sucked off the middle eastern guy and ate his hairy ass - which he loved.  I'm sure he's more of a bottom. He says he's bi but he sure loves his ass played with.  He squirted a few shots of cum into my throat.  I worked him quickly so I could get back home and host the hispanic guy.

WhenI got home the hispanic guy showed up closer to 11. We got busy immediately and he forced his hard cock into my hole so slowly.  Was sooo damn hot. Once he was balls deep in my hole and we were kissing  reached under and grabbed and rubbed his balls and he told me he loved that but that I would make him cum if I kept it up. I kept it up and I could feel his cock throbbing in my hole.  Beautiful thing to make a man cum when he's deep in your hole..

We kept fucking me after he came in my ass. He wanted to add another load but he ran out of steam.  No worries, I got what I wanted and so did he.

• Like 3

Last night I decided to go to Steamworks Toronto for about 6 hours (8PM-2AM). What an interesting night! 

It depends how piggy or not the guys are with whom you play. I tend to love and crave the piggier of the lot. Like always, I did get, "I don't want to cum now" and even one guy, who started to play with my nipples and I started to suck him off hoping for cum, said, "I don't want to cum!" WTF! Back to the bb fun.

Early on, I noticed a cummy hole on a fuckhorse in the front gloryhole-slurp ramp dark space. I asked him if I could rim him. He agreed. Cummy holes are dessert for me. This got me hard instantly and I got to fuck his hole too. Hot muscular beefy guy around my age.

At one point I go attracted to a younger tanned guy who wanted his dick sucked. It was a very small cock, very thin. I'm sure that he was on something as he couldn't get hard nor could he cum. I tried and tried and tried. Alas, no cum. Move on.

I did manage to get three oral loads by hanging out in my favorite part of Steamworks Toronto -- the back narrow darkroom. The first cock was long (around 7 or more inches) and he had a bush on that cock. I sucked him a few times there. The last time I asked him for his cum. And boy, was he ready! He pushed his cock all the way in my mouth and filled it with a beautiful hot creamy load. He was affectionate with me, this younger tall Asian guy. I kissed him with his own cum. He thought it was totally hot. So did I. Another younger black guy I knelt down to start sucking his cock. It was flaccid. His cock kept growing and expanding in my mouth. I've never sucked a cock I dubbed, "The Monster", like  his. Over 10". My mouth was at its limit. I did get all of it in my mouth. A taster's delight! It was early, and he wasn't ready to cum. The second guy to cum in my mouth was ready to cum. I only saw him from the waist down. He was moaning a lot and liked my cock-sucking skills. I was rewarded with his cummy load. The third load, too, was in that same darkroom. I asked him to cum in my mouth. He wanted to. Love guys like that.

I also got rimmed by someone in that darkroom after he sucked my cock. It was short but hot. He left the darkroom. I wish he would've continued.

All in all, a fun night!

• Like 4

Just had a horny fuck with a very horny black lad from the gym.  He’s about 6’2” tall & wearing a skin tight top, skin tight compression pants and shorts. He saw me checking out his gorgeous body & big legs  in the mirror while he was doing squats on the Smith Machine. He must have read my mind cos I kept wondering what was hiding under his shorts, cos as soon as it was just us in the free weights room he dropped the shorts and started doing his squats facing me giving me a good look at his big soft dick & huge balls tightly packed in his red sweaty compression pants! I licked my lips discreetly and started grinding my arse as I did my preacher curls. His cock responded instantly, he had to stop & put his shorts back on. As he did I put the dumbbells back, gave him a wink and & headed to the showers.  Sure enough he wasn’t far behind me, I left my shower door open & he took the shower directly opposite. We were the only ones in the showers & there were only 3 or 4 guys in the locker room. I turned & gave him a full arse show as bent over washing down my legs. When I turned back he was rock hard, stroking his huge uncut black cock, he was all natural too, gorgeous hairy chest & belly going down to a nice big hairy bush, big hairy balls & gorgeous big hairy muscular legs. Being the slut I am my cunthole is always ready for taking cock. I crossed over to his shower & shut the door, I had a quick suck on what was easily 10” of thick uncut black meat before turning & easing it up my hole with the help of his heavy pre cum flow.  As he started to slowly thrust I told him this was a little taster, if he wanted more he’d have to come to mine & smash me hard. I squeezed his beast out & left him with his big cock twitching! He followed me out a few minutes later with a huge semi flopping around in his towel. I was nearly dressed so I gave him my address & number & told him I’d be ready & waiting for him. He txt me when he arrived & I told him to come around to the back gate, I was in the garden waiting for him. I’d put some rugs on the lawn & was laying with my legs open ready for him. As he walked in he growled & stripped off, his huge hard cock bouncing as he strode towards me! He got down & shoved his tongue deep in my hairy hole! I was in instant heaven, this lad knew exactly how to please a horny slut like me. He deep rimmed me, spat in my hole then plunged his massive thick veiny uncut cock balls deep in me. His big hairy balls were now hanging quite low & slapping hard against me as he thrust hard fast & deep inside me. My nipples are wired to my hole & as I started gently rubbing the tips I started moaning & groaning with pure ecstasy! Every thrust in & out sending waves of pleasure deep in my guts.  He responded by getting me on my side slightly leaning back on him & fucking me from behind while he worked my nipples with his big fingers. With his big bell end working my prostate too It wasn’t long before I could fell my orgasm building up, I told him I was getting close so he fucked me even harder & started calling me his horny slut! It was a strong explosive orgasm, I roared as my legs trembled, my now rock hard cock flopped about squirting my thick load everywhere & my cunthole  gripped his big cock in spasms! He grabbed me & roared as he thrust hard into me dumping his big thick load balls deep in me! I could feel his cock pulsating inside me, he thrust in & out a few times making some of his cum squelch out. When he pull out he got a mouthful in his hand & fed it to me, I licked his hand & cock clean. He stayed rock hard & after 10 minutes of kissing he got me bent over the garden table & plowed me from behind for about 10 minutes before picking me up & bouncing me on his big cock. He was close to making me orgasm again when he growled he was about to cum! As soon as I felt him pumping inside me I climaxed & shot my load all over his hairy abs.  He carried me back to the rugs as he bred me, I reached back as he lowered me down & started kissing me as he fucked his cum deep inside me making my sloppy hole fart & squelch! I gripped his cock hard with my cunthole as he told me he’d put his baby in my belly! 🍆💦💦💦💦💦💦

FA416638-726E-4235-9971-359441526155.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a top friend who doesn't like to fuck me unless I already have loads. The best place to pick up random loads where I live is the adult bookstore. Past all the individual rooms there are a couple of video rooms in the back. One of them is dark most of the time. I moved into the darkroom and could hear guys giving hear around me.  There are several sofas in the darkroom. The front one was occupied so I made my way to the back one. Nobody was back there but a couple of flashlights from guys in the front followed me as I went back there. I stripped naked in the darkroom, bent over the couch and waited. Somebody followed me back there and was on me right away. He had a decent dick and was ramming me so hard I couldn't hit my poppers. He kept whispering in my ear, calling me a little slut and a cum whore. When he shot his load I felt it deep and he shoved extra hard to keep it in. I started to leave to go see my top friends with my fresh load but somebody else pushed my face all the way down into the crack of the sofa and shoved his cock in right away.  He liked pulling all the way out and then jamming his head and cock back inside the hole. The first couple of times it made my knees wobble as I jumped then he started into a rhythm. I was just getting into this when somebody else, (I think his friend) pulled him off and took his place. His cock was fatter and shorter and he only managed a couple of strokes before he blew his load up my ass. He pulled out right away and his friend was back. It took him a while but i heard him moan and then he shot a nice load that started to drip out as he pulled out of me.  Other guys had their flashlights going, looking at my cummy ass. I stayed for a bit but when there were no more takers, I pushed as much of the cum back in as I could then drove over to my top and backed onto the bed with him and onto his cock. He made fun of my sloppy pussy as he was dropping a huge load of his own.  I like it when I can make him happy by grabbing some anonymous loads. 

• Like 2

Friday - 3 hour fuck fest with my PIG Brother. Started out with a great make out session and me tongue cleaning his pits. Sucked him hard, climbed on his dick and rode him hard till he flipped me over. On my hands and knees, begging him to breed me I took his first load. Made out some more, ate his ass out and fucked his hole with a couple dildos. Took his second load laying on my side. Plowed my ass hard and fast, sweaty dripping off both of us. He left me with two large loads buried deep in my hungry hole, the taste of his sweaty ass in my mouth and his pit stink all over my face. 

Saturday - text from no name, darkroom guy - be there in 5 mins for a quick fuck, luckily I had cleaned out. Made out, sucked his cock till he was hard, sit my hungry hole down on his dick and made out some more while he worked his dick in and out of my ass. Told him to get behind me, wasn't long he was moaning and I was begging him to breed me. Blasted his load into me, I squeezed and released his cock more than 10 times, each time I got another spurt of cum into my ass. Like that every time we fuck, I drain him of all his load and my ass is so full cum starts leaking out of my hole.

• Like 1

Met up with this scrawny, uncut, middle eastern guy. He’s a multiple cummer. Over the course of two hours, he shot eight loads into me. My hole was a sloppy mess. 🤤

• Like 4

Went to the fucktree in Hampstead Heath last Friday. Many people wandering around whilst it was still light. No action, I dropped my trousers, only toencourage another guy to do the same. It was a good 20-30 minutes before the hovering groups, finally started to swop on their prey. A midddle-eastern guy would be sitting on the nearby bin, prepping himself, suddenly told me to bend over and he shoved his bare cock inside me. It was a good fuck, but he moved on to the others who'd assembled against the tree (I don't blame him, I've done the same before!). Then there was a slight lull and I had to make way for a young black guy who understandably attracted a lot of attention. I moved along to a higher part of the tree, less comfortable and waited whilst I saw other guys being fucked bare (hardly any condoms were visible). Then a black guy showed interest in me and plunged his naked cock inside, fucking me hard and fast. which I enjoyed and pulling out of me, I felt his cum-covered cock.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Hooked up with this hot 20-something country boy who has a GF. Neither of us could host but he was cool for doing it in his pickup truck and parking somewhere. He was cool for fucking me bare but wanted me to wrap if I was gonna fuck him. I reluctantly agreed hoping it was negotiable. We met up at a spot and he was as hot as his pictures made him out. I got in his truck and we went to park and fuck. I must have been super eager as I quickly stripped down and he was slow to get undressed. I unzipped his shorts and eagerly started sucking on his nice sized dick. I got his close to orgasm pretty quickly and he was hesitant to fuck me saying he preferred if I just swallowed him. I told him I'd gladly suck him but again said I had no problem getting fucked and told him how hot his dick was, that I rarely bottomed and never let guys cum inside me but I'd make an exception cause he was so hot, all while straddling him and slowly trying to work his dick in my ass. Once I had his cock head inside me his complaints stopped and he eased back and let me do the work. His dick felt so good inside me I quickly came and didn't give a shit as I blasted a huge load all over his chest and face. He looked disgusted about that and I quickly started wiping it off him and eating it, which didn't make him less disgusted. I was riding him for all he was worth and soon he busted what felt like a good sized load inside me. He finally seemed happy and allowed a smirk of satisfaction.

I got off him and he looked grim like he knew what I wanted but didn't want to give it to me. He pulled off his underpants and shorts and rolled face down on the seat offering up his ass. I lubed up my dick and his ass and slid inside him, hoping he wouldn't raise the issue of wrapping. He gasped as I slid more and more inside him and finally he asked if I put a condom on. I said I could put one on as I got closer and he said nothing. I was working up my strokes and getting into fucking him hoping he'd forget, but then he asked if I had a condom. He said there was one in his shorts and asked me to put it on. I kept stroking anyhow and fumbled through his shorts to find one and realized he wasn't looking back at me. I tore the wrapper open and realized I use them so rarely that I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to put one on if my dick was already lubed up. For good measure I bit the tip of the condom and tore it so my cum would leak out in his ass. He already had a lot of my precum and lube in his ass and he probably wouldn't realize it. Fuck...I'll probably never hear from him again so who cares right. I slid the condom on my slick cock, struggling to get it on and realizing I had it on inside out. By now I was pissed and wanted to rip it off and just fuck him bare. the condom was covering my cock head and nothing else and I plunged back inside him to finish. I was so turned on knowing I was going to seed his ass I could barely keep from shooting and did just that pretty quickly. I slid my dick out and quickly pulled off the rubber to throw it out the window. It was leaking cum all over his interior and clearly it had failed. He turned and saw me tossing the condom out the window and seemed satisfied the deed was done. He moved towards me in a way that was menacing but which turned out to be him wanting to fuck me again. This time it was much more forceful and aggressive, rougher, bordering on me wanting him to stop. He was thrusting inside me deep and hard, calling me a dirty whore and a piece of shit, making me beg for his cum. I did and he finally shot another load inside me. He slid out saying nothing and toweled himself off, put his clothes on and drove me back to my car, tossing his cummy towel at me to clean up.

I got out at my car and as he drove off I went to where we had parked as I wanted to see if the condom had indeed failed. It was laying there on the ground and it was clear it had failed as the tear at the tip and spread and widened. My seed was balls deep in his ass and he had no idea. I felt like a total stud for doing that and getting away with it. I hate wrapping to fuck a guy and will do what I can to make sure I seed him. If that makes me an evil asshole then so be it.

Guest pigchaser
7 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Hooked up with this hot 20-something country boy who has a GF. Neither of us could host but he was cool for doing it in his pickup truck and parking somewhere. He was cool for fucking me bare but wanted me to wrap if I was gonna fuck him. I reluctantly agreed hoping it was negotiable. We met up at a spot and he was as hot as his pictures made him out. I got in his truck and we went to park and fuck. I must have been super eager as I quickly stripped down and he was slow to get undressed. I unzipped his shorts and eagerly started sucking on his nice sized dick. I got his close to orgasm pretty quickly and he was hesitant to fuck me saying he preferred if I just swallowed him. I told him I'd gladly suck him but again said I had no problem getting fucked and told him how hot his dick was, that I rarely bottomed and never let guys cum inside me but I'd make an exception cause he was so hot, all while straddling him and slowly trying to work his dick in my ass. Once I had his cock head inside me his complaints stopped and he eased back and let me do the work. His dick felt so good inside me I quickly came and didn't give a shit as I blasted a huge load all over his chest and face. He looked disgusted about that and I quickly started wiping it off him and eating it, which didn't make him less disgusted. I was riding him for all he was worth and soon he busted what felt like a good sized load inside me. He finally seemed happy and allowed a smirk of satisfaction.

I got off him and he looked grim like he knew what I wanted but didn't want to give it to me. He pulled off his underpants and shorts and rolled face down on the seat offering up his ass. I lubed up my dick and his ass and slid inside him, hoping he wouldn't raise the issue of wrapping. He gasped as I slid more and more inside him and finally he asked if I put a condom on. I said I could put one on as I got closer and he said nothing. I was working up my strokes and getting into fucking him hoping he'd forget, but then he asked if I had a condom. He said there was one in his shorts and asked me to put it on. I kept stroking anyhow and fumbled through his shorts to find one and realized he wasn't looking back at me. I tore the wrapper open and realized I use them so rarely that I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to put one on if my dick was already lubed up. For good measure I bit the tip of the condom and tore it so my cum would leak out in his ass. He already had a lot of my precum and lube in his ass and he probably wouldn't realize it. Fuck...I'll probably never hear from him again so who cares right. I slid the condom on my slick cock, struggling to get it on and realizing I had it on inside out. By now I was pissed and wanted to rip it off and just fuck him bare. the condom was covering my cock head and nothing else and I plunged back inside him to finish. I was so turned on knowing I was going to seed his ass I could barely keep from shooting and did just that pretty quickly. I slid my dick out and quickly pulled off the rubber to throw it out the window. It was leaking cum all over his interior and clearly it had failed. He turned and saw me tossing the condom out the window and seemed satisfied the deed was done. He moved towards me in a way that was menacing but which turned out to be him wanting to fuck me again. This time it was much more forceful and aggressive, rougher, bordering on me wanting him to stop. He was thrusting inside me deep and hard, calling me a dirty whore and a piece of shit, making me beg for his cum. I did and he finally shot another load inside me. He slid out saying nothing and toweled himself off, put his clothes on and drove me back to my car, tossing his cummy towel at me to clean up.

I got out at my car and as he drove off I went to where we had parked as I wanted to see if the condom had indeed failed. It was laying there on the ground and it was clear it had failed as the tear at the tip and spread and widened. My seed was balls deep in his ass and he had no idea. I felt like a total stud for doing that and getting away with it. I hate wrapping to fuck a guy and will do what I can to make sure I seed him. If that makes me an evil asshole then so be it.

Hot as fuck!

Not my most recent load, but the one before. My hubby was away for the weekend, giving me the ability to play a bit more. Hopped on Grindr. After a bit, got a new message, it was as ass shot from this smooth latino guy who used to suck me off at lunch at my old job. I sent back a cock pick. His response: "nice bush" (I keep it natural), and "into bb?" Bingo! He sends me his address and I'm on my way over in a few minutes. 

I get to his studio and he lets me in. He's as sexy as I remember. He is quick to get my cock out and start sucking it. It feels amazing but I'm there to breed him. After sucking me off a bit, I pull down his short, and suck his meaty uncut cock for a bit. He gets onto his hands and knees, and I spit on his hole and my cock, adding a bit of lube as well. 

I push the head of my cock in, and he is nice and tight. Let's me know he's been out of town and hasn't been fucked in a few weeks. I take it easy, and he feels really good around my cock. We fuck doggy for a while, until I can flip him on his back. I want to play with his thick cock while I fuck him, getting him close too. I let him know I'm going to breed him and he pulls me into a deep kiss, which pushes me over the edge, unleashing my cum deep inside him. After I recover, I suck him until I can swallow his cum. 

• Like 4