Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

An update on my bb sex adventures. A few weeks' back I had a lot of raw fun during LIGHTS OUT @Steamworks Toronto. So I wanted to see if I'd have the same fun by going last night. And boy, did I!!! 

LOAD#1 - anal. I met a younger guy of Pacific Island descent into daddies like me. We met in the narrow long darkroom at the back of Steamworks. He wanted to make out with me and fuck me in a small private room equipped with fuck steps in the middle dark area where the DJ's booth is. He apologized that he couldn't get hard due to the amount of poppers inhaled. First time I've heard of that. His dick was 4 or 5 inches long but he was fucking me in every sort of angle. Very verbal and so was I. He wanted to take a break. I walked around a bit. Then he resumed and I felt him spurting his load in me, coating my insides. HOT! I might see him again as I told him when I like to visit Steamworks Toronto.

LOADS#2 and #3 - oral. Load #2 - the first guy was a younger Asian who usually wear a fluorescent watch. You can't miss him in any darkroom. I sucked his hard, long, pencil-thin cock (and before too!) several times. I guess the last time I sucked it, he wanted to cum and leave. His cock of 6.5" swelled up and he unleashed several volleys of cum down my throat. I could feel his cock getting thicker as he coated my mouth. Great taste too! Load #3 - from a young (I mean not even 25) guy who began by playing with my nipples. This gets me hard instantly. He wanted to cum. I offered my mouth. With a few minutes he blasted in my mouth and one shot hit my eyes. Does that ever sting!!! I cleaned off his cock and went to quickly shower to get the sting out of my eyes. 

A fun bb night! I'll be back for more Thursday in future! Because it's so dark and dim, guys are less inhibited about playing raw and giving cum.

• Like 1

I went to the Crew Club in DC yesterday to play with my toys getting my ass ready for a sex party tonight.  After a while I went to the sling room.  One guy was in the sling with another guy sitting on a bench.  I ate the guy in the slings ass for a while.  After I stopped the other guy got up and stood close to the sling.  I started sucking his dick and he got hard.  I turned my ass around to him and he stuck his dick up mu butt and started pumping.  I leaned against the sling, bent down.  He was really fucking me hard. After a while he come.  I turned around to suck his dick and clean it off.

I went back to my room to play with my toys.  Later I went back to the sling room.  No one was there so I got in the sling.  After a while a man in his 50's came in with a couple of younger friends.  The guy in his 50's started stroking his dick.  His younger friends left and he walked over and slide his dick up my ass and started ramming.  The sweet sound of the sling clanging began as he fucked me.  His dick was hitting all the pleasure points in my ass and after a while he came too.

I walked back to my room and as I entered it an older man walked by and said hello.  I responded with "Hello, want to fuck me?"  He walked in my room and i sat on the bed with my ass facing toward him.  He mounted me and started thrusting hard.  I really love getting fucked doggy and was a bit verbal - "Yeah, fuck that ass."  He was also hitting all my pleasure points.  After a while he asked "Can I come in your ass" - "Yeah come in my ass, bred that ass" and he dutifully blew his load.

I was fucked by five guys last night (something that normally never happens to me there) with 3 loads.

Thursdays are the night there and I'll be back.

• Like 1

Guest gwmcatcher
12 minutes ago, fuckholedc said:

I went to the Crew Club in DC yesterday.

I was fucked by five guys last night (something that normally never happens to me there) with 3 loads.

Thursdays are the night there and I'll be back.

I think I’m going to start going to Crew Club again!  It’s been awhile 😀

My last load was last weekend.  My wife and I spend a lot of time camping in an RV at a nudist resort.  It’s mostly hetero but there are some gay guys around. My wife sleeps in and I’m awake early. I check the various hookup apps and see a married bottom bear I’ve bred a couple of times. He was there alone.  We started chatting but I wasn’t sure I was in a top mood.  He said he’s been getting into flip fucking more lately, which started to get me hornier. I did a quick clean out, which is tricky when the wife is sleeping a few feet away. I went over to his RV and we started sucking each other.   We were both hard so I put his legs on my shoulders and pushed inside his ass raw. I fucked him for a while but needed a break.  He wanted to fuck me so I bent over and he shoved in.  He’s pretty average size so he went in easily and was slowly fucking in and out of my ass.  It felt good. After about 5 minutes, he blasts a fairly small load in my ass but keeps working his cock in and out until he got soft.  I asked if he still wanted to get fucked and he did, so I bent him over and shoved back inside.  I just couldn’t get the feeling going and was getting hot, so told him I couldn’t cum.  I layed down and he started sucking me. I normally don’t cum that way but it was feeling good and I eventually blasted my cum in his mouth. I cleaned up and headed back. My wife was still sleeping.  When she woke later, I fucked her, relishing the gooey feeling between my ass cheeks.  I always enjoy the clandestine hookups at the resort when things align. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Bareback4ever said:

A few hours ago I got a msg on my scruff from a hot muscular British/Asian lad (Bengali) He was horny & parked at the dark end of a local supermarket car park, was I up for meeting & getting fucked & bred in his car?  I  replied saying yeah & I’d be there in 5 minutes.  I jumped in the car & raced over there, I txt as I arrived & I saw his headlights flash. He txt saying to join him in the back of his car.   I got in & he was naked & rock hard & had pre cum running down his thick 8” cut dick.  I stripped off & started sucking him off. After a few minutes he got me on my back holding my legs back while he deep rimmed and tongue fucked my hole.  I was rubbing my nipples vigorously which are wired to my arse as he got between my legs to guck me.

still rubbing my nips hard  he lube up  his dick with some spit & shoved it in me balls deep, i gasped & moaned with pleasure.  He drilled his dick hard & deep into me, it felt so good I couldn’t stop myself moaning louder & louder till he put his big hand over me mouth. He kept smashing my cunthole hard & deep, suddenly he said he was about to cum, he held back from roaring as he flooded my cunthole with his cum.  As he pulled out I held my arse up & told him there was a but plug in my jeans pocket. 

He plugged my hole so I couldn’t leak any of his cum , as I sat up he got hold of my rock hard cock & started sucking on it then spitting on it and rubbing his up & down my cock shaft. Without saying a word he suddenly straddled me & worked my dick in his tight hole & started riding it,  I reached up & had a good grope of his big pecs then ran my hands down his solid abs! It sent me over the edge & my cum cannon started shooting big thick wads of cum up his arse. 

5869BDEC-6F9C-4404-9CD1-38A5513FE00B.jpeg

Sexy!! I could lick that for hours!

• Like 1

I don't fuck often and It's definitely been a while, but here's the story of my last load.  It was last September at one of the gay resorts in Ft. Lauderdale.

It was about 3:00 AM, my partner was asleep, but I wasn't quite ready to call it a night yet.  The pool area was empty, so I went downstairs for a late-night soak in the hot tub and this really sexy young uncut guy showed up.  I wasn't planning on anything, but without hardly saying a word, he reached over and started rubbing my cock through my shorts.  I picked him up, put him on the ledge of the hot tub and started sucking the most beautiful uncut dick I've seen in years.  

Shortly after, about 4-5 other guys showed up - different ages, body-types, etc.  I moved around the tub and let them all share my mouth, but it was the young guy that really turned me on.  When I made my way back around to him, I whispered in his ear "do you like to fuck bareback?  I need to feel your uncut dick in my ass."  That did the trick.  His jaw dropped, but then his mouth turned into a devilish grin.  

We slipped away and found a hidden corner of the resort to fool around in while we waited for the other guys to wander back to their rooms.  As soon as it was clear, we slipped into the swimming pool for a nice long fuck.  We had one guy spot us, but he was cool about it and just kept walking to his room.  My sexy young top didn't even slip out of me when the guy showed up.  We just stayed there, him inside me raw with my legs wrapped around his waist and no way to hide what we were doing in the pool.  When it was clear, he started thrusting again.  We were both so turned on from getting caught that it didn't take long before I was begging him to breed me.

I never got his name or contact info, but I wish I had.  He was a hot fuck and I know he wants another go as much as I do.

Edited by tnjon77
  • Upvote 2

A few hours ago I got a msg on my scruff from a hot muscular British/Asian lad (Bengali) He was horny & parked at the dark end of a local supermarket car park, was I up for meeting & getting fucked & bred in his car?  I  replied saying yeah & I’d be there in 5 minutes.  I jumped in the car & raced over there, I txt as I arrived & I saw his headlights flash. He txt saying to join him in the back of his car.   I got in & he was naked & rock hard & had pre cum running down his thick 8” cut dick.  I stripped off & started sucking him off. After a few minutes he got me on my back holding my legs back while he deep rimmed and tongue fucked my hole.  I was rubbing my nipples vigorously which are wired to my arse as he got between my legs to guck me.

still rubbing my nips hard  he lube up  his dick with some spit & shoved it in me balls deep, i gasped & moaned with pleasure.  He drilled his dick hard & deep into me, it felt so good I couldn’t stop myself moaning louder & louder till he put his big hand over me mouth. He kept smashing my cunthole hard & deep, suddenly he said he was about to cum, he held back from roaring as he flooded my cunthole with his cum.  As he pulled out I held my arse up & told him there was a but plug in my jeans pocket. 

He plugged my hole so I couldn’t leak any of his cum , as I sat up he got hold of my rock hard cock & started sucking on it then spitting on it and rubbing his up & down my cock shaft. Without saying a word he suddenly straddled me & worked my dick in his tight hole & started riding it,  I reached up & had a good grope of his big pecs then ran my hands down his solid abs! It sent me over the edge & my cum cannon started shooting big thick wads of cum up his arse. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Cpl hours ago. I was feeling extra slutty yesterday and wanted to meet someone else besides my fwb. So i messaged this 19 yrs old guy who fucked me twice before,, if he wants to fuck me. He was happy to and i came to his house at the evening ,where he has a room.

I had my open back sexy boxers on, but too bad that he had  dark in the room. When i arrived he was already naked and hard in bed and so i undressed went to his cock on all fours and started  sucking him,and licking his cock, while looking at his face. He grabbed me by my head and started deep-throating me like a slut. After a while i had to go ass up face down in bed ,he rimmed me a bit ,lubed me up , and showed his avg sized cock into me. Gave me a second, grabbed me by my shoulders and started roughly pounding me like a whore , but slowed down before he came .He didn't last that long, maybe 10 min after that he came as deep as he could into my ass. After that, i licked him off ,got dressed and went into my car. It was an average sex, i prefer the one with my fwb, but i enjoyed that he was treating me like slut.

• Like 1

I was bred about 30 mins ago! My normal top was gone so I made a Grindr! Post my information and within 20 mins I have a huge bbc pic In my inbox! He asks if we could pop a quickie and I agreed! I got cleaned up and drove to him! I walk in to him rock hard! Lubed up and ready! I get closer to notice his dick is massive thick!  I began to try to suck him but couldn’t get it in my mouth! So he bends me over and slowly works to fit in me! I feel like he is trying to fit a baseball in my ass and it hurts but feels great too! Finally he gets inside me and starts to stroke, I feel like my ass is gonna split but I take it. He pushed til his balls hit me and let’s out a gasp! I feel his dick start throbbing and feel the warm wet slosh in my stomach! After about 20 squirts in he finally is done! As he pulled out I pushed a huge glob of his cum on his dick! Long story short I was bred and ate his load out my hole and loved it!

• Like 1

in the last 4 hours I swallowed 3 loads from 3 different people... the 1st 2 were at a mix race couples house.. I sucked the black guys thick cock for a while some 69 action till the other guy came in & got on top of me dick in mouth for a while.. he went to his partner & I went to the other till partner wanted to feed me his load.. I didn't swallow I started sucking the other cock with the cum load in my mouth... after a while I swallowed & then got fed the 2nd load... came home looked on the apps & got a message from a nice thick cock but not to long.. he came over sucked him,, then some 69 action... then he was ready to blow his huge tasty load ( best tasting of the 3)… he's thick & when was about too cum stuck it all the way in my mouth I gagged a lil but didn't spill any... such a yummy night.

also swallowed a load past wed.. & got bred later that day... 

Very HOT 65 yr old Daddy just bred my ass good while his 10 yr old daughter slept in the other room. Wasn't that great of a kisser, but the ride was worth it. Made out, Sucked him hard and climbed on top. Held his arms down while I slammed my ass up and down on his cock. Ended with me on my back taking his huge load after a long fuck. Blasted and kept his cock in me. Kept milking his dick of all the cum he had. 

• Like 2

A couple days ago, while my husband was at work, and my roommate was gone, I met this black guy on Grindr who wanted some head. He played with my fat ass, and asked if I had a condom. I only fuck raw, so the answer was no. I tried riding him, but that dick was too thick. So he bent me over, spit on his Dick and pounded me til he made my cunt gape, dripping with his load. 

• Like 4

Had a business lunch that didn’t end until 2:30. Instead of returning to the office, I decided to swing by the local bathhouse. I was horny as fuck, and although the real action isn’t until late at night, I figured there might be one or two guys as horny as I was mid-afternoon.

in one of the rooms with a large bed, I saw a muscle daddy: short with a powerful build, hairy chest, and stroking himself in boxer briefs that had to stretch to fit over muscular thighs. He was totally my type, but sometimes muscle dudes only want to fuck around with other muscle, so I smiled lamely and kept on cruising.

On another trip around the maze of rooms, I realized his open door was facing me at the end of a corridor. Like he could see everyone who approached. I slowed down and stared right at him as I approached very slowly. The front of my towel was definitely tented.

This time he smiled, and gave his package a big tug, just so I could see. Fuck yeah!

i entered his room and he slid off the bed and stood. “Come here, boy,” he commanded.  “Are you going to be a good boy for daddy?” My heart was pounding. He had read all the signals, and now I was going to be fucked by the hottest man in the place.

He got back on the bed and sat with his back against the wall, legs spread. “Get on it” was all he had to say. I climbed up, still in a towel, and knelt down to suck his cock. Instantly his hands were roaming all over my shoulders and arms. “Nice” was all he said. 

Kneeling with my head down and ass in the air facing an open door, I realized how that must look to others passing by: smooth, tight ass with hole exposed, waiting to be filled. He said as much: “You are exactly the kind of boy I want to share with other muscle daddies.” That was followed by a question I wasn’t expecting. “Have you ever been fucked while being restrained?” Shit, I was out of my depth here. I told him no, at which point he pushed my head down a little more onto his cock.

When your ass is in the air, you can feel even the slightest movement of air on your exposed hole. I felt the change before I ever saw the man who had just entered the room behind me. My new master must have waved him in silently. All I felt was a calloused hand cupping my ass.

”Turn around boy, and check out the kind of man I like to share my boys with” I did as I was told, still kneeling but turning my head to see who belonged to the hand that just felt me up. Fuck, he was hot! Another short, powerfully built dude in his 40s with a full red-brown beard. Handsome as hell, I thought.

”His ass is yours. He’s a good little slut boy who knows his place.” Could they really be referring to me? An hour before I was in a suit talking about legal strategy. And now I’m on my knees drooling over two hairy muscle dudes, one of whom was squirting lube on my hole as the other held my head on his cock?

The ginger dude’s hands moved from caressing my ass to spreading it. His cock was thick and hard and the lube meant he just slid right home. Fuck! My mind was racing. I’d never done it with two guys, and certainly not two guys who pretty much fit my ultimate fantasy.

Our host directed the whole thing. “Breed him slow and deep, cuz I only like fucking wet holes.” The ginger dude was happy to oblige, and I was in pig heaven with both holes stuffed. I could feel his hairy stomach on my back as he folded over me to shoot a hot load deep inside. “Good boy. I love seeing an obedient smooth ass bred properly.” Bred. I had just been “bred.” The top was more pony than stallion, but I loved every minute of it—and every inch of his amazingly well-defined chest, abs, arms, and legs. 

After he pulled out, my host said, “that’s a good boy. My turn now.” He was true to his word, playing with the fresh cum leaking out of my ass. He made me push some of it out and fed it to me. Sweet! And then he fucked me slow and deep, all the way in, all the way out, and punching back in until the first guy’s load was all frothy.

i limped back to my office with a smile. Can’t wait to go back there some afternoon, and maybe my fantasy dads will be there again.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1