Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Met up with a guy I hadn't played with in over a year on Friday. He's a dominant redneck dad. Hot body... Not the biggest cock but he makes up for it by being a good kisser (love the rough dads that will still stick their tongue down your throat) and a hard fucker.

We made out for a bit and he did his usual bit of hair pulling and ass and chest slapping. I blew him for a bit after that. He took control a few times, forcing me to stay down with his dick in my throat and no way to breathe. Makes me so hard when guys use my throat like that.

Went back up to make out a little more, and then daddy flipped me on my belly, applied a little bit of gun oil, and lined his dick up at my hole. He eased in at first, and then he gave me the hard fuck I expected. Lots of heated talk about me taking daddy's load and me egging him on, telling him to own my ass. Before too long, he started moaning and then shot his load deep inside me. He stayed inside me as he fell down on top of me, so I massaged his cock with my sphincter, and he pushed back in and got the load deeper every time he started to slip out. When he did finally pull out, I cleaned his cock and we made out a little more till I blew my load. Then I went home and slept with his dad cum up my hole all night.

• Like 3

Went to a Sunday afternoon naked session at my local cruise club and in less than an hour had taken three loads which is a personal record for me. Two were standing fucks which the other bent over the corner of a bed in the dark, and I have no idea who loaded me up. I dropped my own load down the throat of a guy on his knees sucking me off.

• Like 2

Sunday afternoon, the stars aligned and I realized that someone who can never host for obvious cheating reasons had an alternative - my public storage unit nearby! 

I’d been chatting with a married guy (wife and 2 kids) nearby for a few weeks who was turned on by me “forcing” him to suck my cock and be humiliated by swallowing my faggot seed. He wasn’t interested in getting his uncut cock sucked because his wife does that but he does want to pound my hole, safe of course. 

I had a legit reason to drop off some shit at the unit which gave me a window to be away from the husband and it worked for him. He comes in and I made him unload my car as he grumbled ‘you’re really going to make me work for this’. Yep. We unloaded everything and stepped inside the unit and pulled the door shut. Out come the poppers and he inhales deeply, and he takes my cock in his throat deep like a typical cock starved straight guy. I slow him down; we do have a few minutes. I tell him how humiliating it must be to be on his knees in a storage unit, sucking a faggot strangers cock, young enough to be his son. He pulls his cock out to stroke. Now I’m worried because I am wearing light grey sweat shorts and if this fucker shoots his load I’ll be in trouble. So I pulled him up and said let me suck you. Nobody’s gonna turn that down. I swallowed his long uncut cock; damn I love those. And gave him a deep throat blow job like only a faggot can. He pulled back and I said cum down my throat. He pushed back in let loose a torrent of about 10 spurts of sexually frustrated seed into my throat. 😋

As I stood up and said ‘your turn’ of course he pulled that ‘not after I’ve cum’ bullshit. So I egged him on and told him how much I loved his seed and how good it tasted. That you’re going to come back here and fuck me. Shoot your load on my hole. He asked if I wanted it to ooze out of my hole. I said fuck yeah, but it wouldn’t if you show me who’s the straight guy and breed me deep. I thought he was going to have another orgasm right there. Next time he’ll swallow my faggot cum and breed my faggot hole and we’ll both be happily married men. 

• Like 4

Saturday night I was invited by the first top to fuck me and breed me to his house! Says he set up something for his friends! when I arrive I see 4 cars in his drive way! He said he gathered some guys who wanted to gang bang a white guy! When he walks out he has all the guys test to show they were negative and asked if I felt ready to get pregnant by BBCs! I walked in his shop to see 6 men all drinking and chilling! I walk in and am introduced and man the guys were super nice and friendly ! my Normal top said he was gonna get me ready and the others can come when ready! I walk in and his big dick is rock hard! I start sucking it good making him moan and talk dirty! He says he has a 3 day load and man I knew it was gonna be huge! The precum just poured out and damn it was good! He hollered to his friends and bam here come 6 men stroking big black cocks! Biggest was prob 8” and the rest 6-7, I lay back and feel one slide in, I’m arched back with a pillow under to hold me in place! I feel the first top ramming inside and tells me he’s nutting! I feel the warm wet feel! Fuck it was good! Skip ahead to the last guy whom I hadn’t seen good yet! All the friends said they saved the last one cause he was thick! He walked up and pulled it out and holy shit I couldn’t fit it in my mouth! Like beer can thick and about 6” long!! I’m laying there arched back with 5 loads soaking in my guts! Cum all over my ass and on the bed. I felt him try to slide in and almost cried from the pain! He worked in me and I felt like I was gonna die! He said he would bust fast so he worked the head in and out! After a bit I got comfortable to handle it slow! He said he was nutting and I never felt any thing that good! Skip ahead I took 6 BBCs and let everyone of them breed me! As it dropped out one of the other tops walked up and blew a huge load in my mouth!  I never had so much nut in my life! I’m still dripping they’re cum! My friend said he wants to bring more next time which is hot cause he has 13 tops total! I feel like I can handle it but Would need to rest some. If I was a woman after Saturday I would definitely be pregnant now especially with the 4th guy he shot for 30 seconds and when some dropped out it was like glue! I now see why being bred is so fun! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, anotherguy4dl said:

Sunday afternoon, the stars aligned and I realized that someone who can never host for obvious cheating reasons had an alternative - my public storage unit nearby! 

I’d been chatting with a married guy (wife and 2 kids) nearby for a few weeks who was turned on by me “forcing” him to suck my cock and be humiliated by swallowing my faggot seed. He wasn’t interested in getting his uncut cock sucked because his wife does that but he does want to pound my hole, safe of course. 

I had a legit reason to drop off some shit at the unit which gave me a window to be away from the husband and it worked for him. He comes in and I made him unload my car as he grumbled ‘you’re really going to make me work for this’. Yep. We unloaded everything and stepped inside the unit and pulled the door shut. Out come the poppers and he inhales deeply, and he takes my cock in his throat deep like a typical cock starved straight guy. I slow him down; we do have a few minutes. I tell him how humiliating it must be to be on his knees in a storage unit, sucking a faggot strangers cock, young enough to be his son. He pulls his cock out to stroke. Now I’m worried because I am wearing light grey sweat shorts and if this fucker shoots his load I’ll be in trouble. So I pulled him up and said let me suck you. Nobody’s gonna turn that down. I swallowed his long uncut cock; damn I love those. And gave him a deep throat blow job like only a faggot can. He pulled back and I said cum down my throat. He pushed back in let loose a torrent of about 10 spurts of sexually frustrated seed into my throat. 😋

As I stood up and said ‘your turn’ of course he pulled that ‘not after I’ve cum’ bullshit. So I egged him on and told him how much I loved his seed and how good it tasted. That you’re going to come back here and fuck me. Shoot your load on my hole. He asked if I wanted it to ooze out of my hole. I said fuck yeah, but it wouldn’t if you show me who’s the straight guy and breed me deep. I thought he was going to have another orgasm right there. Next time he’ll swallow my faggot cum and breed my faggot hole and we’ll both be happily married men. 

Just watched a bunch of married guy fucking/sucking in storage bin videos on Xtube- so hot!!!!

• Upvote 1

Had a door ajar session on Sunday with a hot guy in his hotel room. His pics looked good and I wasn't disappointed with him in the flesh. 

He left the door on the latch, so I just walked in and right away saw him waiting with his arse in the air. I stripped off, ran my finger over his cunt, then ran my cock over it until it was dripping with precum. After a bit more teasing, I dipped the head of my cock in and out, to lube him up inside. Once he started to moan, I figured it was time to fuck.

I was hoping to find someone else nearby to join in, but after a while figured it was not to be, so started fucking faster and harder, mounted him, then dumped a massive load inside him. He couldn't believe how much cum I pumped into him and made it clear he is up for more again this week.     

• Like 1

I gave my last load recently to a friend about to move house, he has been a regular bottom of mine but also host great group sessions too, but that is another story, this was his going away present.

When I arrived he was stripped ready for action, just wearing a robe, we wasted no time and started playing with each others cocks, and sucking in 69. After a good while my cock was rock hard and begging for bum fun, but first I inserted my favourite prostate massager into his ass. He moaned and immediately started to profusely drip precum, as I worked his prostate. He had always wanted two cocks in his ass, so I inserted my cock (recently healed from circumcision) into his ass, it was so tight it took quite a while to get in, and lots of lube, yes I was BB, and the feeling was incredible. He did not stop moaning all the while we fucked, and the feeling on my cock was amazing, never been in such a tight hole. Eventually I could last no longer and gave him what he needed - all of my sperm deep in his ass.

When I pulled out I noticed that he too had cum from all the attention his prostate was getting, wow, lovely when your lover cums with you.

I hope he can accommodate in the future as I need one of his other tops to take me while I fuck him again.

• Like 1

Guest BTTMBud75

I visited a top I met at BBRTS who sweet-talked me about eating my ass and loading me up. He did neither. He fucked me bare, but, ultimately finished in my mouth. And, that’s not even the worst bit: he actually half-complained about his stupid rug when I let it dribble down my chin. 

No, I don’t plan on visiting him again. 

No name, darkroom guy was back over for some fun Monday night. Usual good fuck session - make out, climb on top, ride his cock, flip me over, slam his cock into me till he blast. Still don't much of anything about him.                                                 

A short rhytmic fuck.  An online hookup , after a(very little) guy flips me over and mounts me doggy style, then hits the remote and on comes Madonna's "Hollywood".  He fucked in perfect rhythm to the song. He came at the end of the song.  Only wish he had a longer club mix. sigh.

Guy and I have been messaging back/forth for about one year.  Just couldn't get schedule together.

This morning he messages me and I happen to be home.  So he headed over.  I put him on the massage table on his back. Sucked his cock, his nipples and then used my spit to start to open his hole a little.  He opened up beautifully.

Then he took a seat on the rim chair and his hole puckered up really nicely.  I started to eat his hole and really give him some good tongue action to open him up. 

He knows how to use his hole.  He was opening and closing it while I licked and sucked him.   

I ate his ass for a while, then put him back on the massage table laying on his back and legs wide spread in a Fort Troff porta-sling.  His hole was wet and juicy and had opened up nice.  

I had some J-Lube ready and used it to work start working fingers 1-2-3-4 into his hole.  He relaxed his ass and I was easily sliding 4 fingers into him.  I could tell he would be able to take my fist, so I tucked the thumb and took my time and started to work my fist inside.  I pumped his ass for a good 5 minutes to about halfway up my forearm.  

Then I stood up and stuck my cock into his gaping hole and fucked him a little.  Then more fist.  More cock.  Repeated for another 5 minutes.

He said that he was getting close and was really enjoying my fist action inside his second ring.  He eventually blew a massive load all over his cock, balls and stomach.  

I scooped up all his cum and looked him right in the eye as I coated my cock with his cum.  I made sure he could see my cock glistening in his own ass juices and his own cum... and I slide it right inside him until my balls were resting on his hole.   And within a minute, I started oozing cum all up inside his warm guts.

It was worth the one year wait.  But I won't be waiting that long for the next round with him. Hot dude.

• Like 4

Off work today and woke up early this morning so set out to get the laundry and other housework done while enjoying an early morning margarita or 2. Got texts from a couple DL guys that just wanted a hole to cum in. I was already cleaned out since i wanted to head to the ABS so just lubed my ass, left the front door wide open and put a blindfold on.Heard the 1st guy open the front door, drop his clothes on the floor and immediately move between my legs to fuck me. Second guy arrived while i was being bred and shoved his cock down my throat.  They spit roasted me, taking turns on my ass until they both came inside me. I cleaned them off and they talked sbout how they had to do this again, using the slut, as if i wasn't in the room before they left. 

Still fucking horny after that i headed to an ABS and took 4 more cocks over a couple hours and swallowed 3 loads.  

• Like 2

Yesterday I had a great day!  I had something set up with a buddy and he had to reschedule.  I was disappointed and horny - but shit happens.

Hopped online and found a FB who was going to be passing through my area, so we set something up quick.  When he arrived he asked if we could play in my sling.  He really enjoys fucking in the sling.  I hopped up and got settled and he proceeded to drill my ass for about 20 minutes and dumped his huge load.

A couple of hours later, I got a message from a different FB.  His partner was hooking up at their house with one of his regular FB's and was I free??

He came over to the house and when he heard that I already had a load he said he wanted to try the sling (he had never played in one at this point).

I got settled in the sling and he immediately dropped to his knees and started to lick and suck my wet hole.  I could feel his tongue digging around for Buddy #1's load.

He didn't waste a lot of time and soon was banging his cockhead against my pucker - slapping the hole, sticking in just an inch... really teasing me.   Then he looked into my eyes and slammed his big cut cock right to the base in my wet hole. 

He said he loved the wetness of my hole.  He said he could feel #1's load sloshing around his cock and he asked if it was OK if he blew a quick load? Apparently this was really turning him on.  A few seconds later, I could feel the warm cum spreading inside my hole and hear the sloshing sound of his big dick slamming against my hole.  He was really into the sling experience.

We took a water break and then headed back downstairs.  He took his time now and really gave my hole a good stretching and workout. He kept telling me how easy it was to fuck someone in the sling... it really turned him on.   We fucked for a good half hour before he unloaded his second load up my guts.

He immediately dropped to his knees and started slurping the three loads from my now gaping hole.... and I blew my load feeling his tongue probing my hole.

It turned out to be a great day after all....

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Sounds made up but yesterday I was chatting with this cute college boy on the apps. We were both incredibly horny and kept each other hard af. While I’m more on the bottom end of the versatile spectrum this boy was hot and desperate to get fucked which made me want to fuck him. 

So he came over to my office. I had him close the door which locks automatically behind him and walk behind my desk to kneel and suck me. Once I’d had enough of his mouth on my Cock I had him stand up and drop his pants to reveal his ass in a pair of briefs with a cutout for his ass. I ate him out until I was ready to fuck. Bent him over my desk, lube my cock and his hole from a little jar of Vaseline he’d brought. Slid in and bred him. Boy kept biting his arm to keep quiet since I have a colleague next door. Wasn’t long before I was unloading in him from the thrill of fucking him on my desk. I also kept thinking about how I wished I was knocking a poz load into his young ass. 

A few hours ago I got a msg on my scruff from a hot muscular British/Asian lad (Bengali) He was horny & parked at the dark end of a local supermarket car park, was I up for meeting & getting fucked & bred in his car?  I  replied saying yeah & I’d be there in 5 minutes.  I jumped in the car & raced over there, I txt as I arrived & I saw his headlights flash. He txt saying to join him in the back of his car.   I got in & he was naked & rock hard & had pre cum running down his thick 8” cut dick.  I stripped off & started sucking him off. After a few minutes he got me on my back holding my legs back while he deep rimmed and tongue fucked my hole.  I was rubbing my nipples vigorously which are wired to my arse as he got between my legs to guck me.

still rubbing my nips hard  he lube up  his dick with some spit & shoved it in me balls deep, i gasped & moaned with pleasure.  He drilled his dick hard & deep into me, it felt so good I couldn’t stop myself moaning louder & louder till he put his big hand over me mouth. He kept smashing my cunthole hard & deep, suddenly he said he was about to cum, he held back from roaring as he flooded my cunthole with his cum.  As he pulled out I held my arse up & told him there was a but plug in my jeans pocket. 

He plugged my hole so I couldn’t leak any of his cum , as I sat up he got hold of my rock hard cock & started sucking on it then spitting on it and rubbing his up & down my cock shaft. Without saying a word he suddenly straddled me & worked my dick in his tight hole & started riding it,  I reached up & had a good grope of his big pecs then ran my hands down his solid abs! It sent me over the edge & my cum cannon started shooting big thick wads of cum up his arse. 

5869BDEC-6F9C-4404-9CD1-38A5513FE00B.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3