Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 10/15/2019 at 2:07 PM, HardOneLA said:

Hey guys, well I've had a dry spell since I had relative staying here for two weeks.  So by the time she left I was completely horned and in heat.   On Sunday I posted a party ad and looking for now ad on BBRT.   Had about 5 RSVPs 'yes', so I was prepared to be bred multiple times.  Oink!  Well the usual ratio flaked out (sad this happens) but then this guy showed up and walked into the bedroom, where I was laying in a harness, leather collar, and newly pumped nips.  He was not what I expected at all as he had this shaggy strangely dyed reddish hair.  But when he took his clothes off - voila!  Beautiful ginger hairy chest and very large flaccid cock hanging down.    Damn!  I quickly found out that he was a Dom and knew how to handle and treat a pig in heat.  He had me suck his cock and balls all over for about 20 minutes, all the time working my tits hard, which I love.  I kept poppering and then he started to finger fuck me.  Shit, that makes me beg to be fucked, which I did.  After one attempt to mount me on my back, I then suggested doggy style facing the mirror.  Well his cock hard must have been 8-9" true.  Once he'd mounted and mated, he started fucking me, hard, all the time reaching under and working my tits.  Hog heaven!  I then clamped my tits and he kept pulling the chain while fucking for at least 20 minutes.  This fucker had stamina.   Finally his paced started to quicken, he started to moan, and said "I'm gonna breed you pig".  Fucker, that turns me on so much to hear that!  Then he seeded me deep for about 30 seconds, and stayed locked in.  Finally we separated, he got dressed, and left.

Now, I was totally in heat for more cocks so I went over to Slammer, which opens at 2 on Sundays.  Cruised around, went into the dark backroom and a guy immediately reached out and started working my tits, as I started on his.  Always amazes me how they go straight for 'em in the dark - Superman vision, I guess!  Then another bear guy with great tits came and joined us.    Then some guy must have crawled up and started sucking my cock.  Fucker, tits and cock being worked, I was a pig in heat!!  After about 15 minutes I said I needed a break and needed to be fucked.  I cruised around a bit, sucked some cocks on the ramp, then went to the other darkroom.  After a few minutes two hands reached out and started working my tits.  Damn, turned out to be the first bear guy I'd met earlier, and then the second guy came in too.  I had now taken my sneakers and jeans off so was naked as we worked each other, me leaning back on a leather bench.  All of a sudden bear #1 started finger fucking my hole which was still full of cum.  Poppers, tits being worked, being finger fucked, and high on some pot I was in total hog heaven ecstasy!  I began jerking my cock and it took forever (thankfully) before I finally exploded and had one of the best orgasms ever.  Was sorry I didn't get bred again but damn it was an excellent afternoon.  OINK!!

Hot! Love when the top locks in when he loads the hole.  Never want him to pull out.

Cowboy regular gave me a nice pair a ripe pits to clean, a hard deep pounding and a huge load buried in my hole early this morning. Only dick I'd get up that early for.

17 more loads needed to reach my goal of 200 this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, truepig said:

Cowboy regular gave me a nice pair a ripe pits to clean, a hard deep pounding and a huge load buried in my hole early this morning. Only dick I'd get up that early for.

17 more loads needed to reach my goal of 200 this year. 

This Cowboy sounds like a hot fucker.

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Spa Castle was a bust but it was a nice night so was out on the balcony on Grindr seeing if I could find something. Was chatting with a bi/str8 curious guy, hot smooth pale body, so-so face and a mop of curly black hair. From the neck down he was hot as shit but the hair was putting me off. He wanted to mess around and see where it went and I figured what the heck. I went to his place and he was already rock hard and shirtless. We sat on the couch and talked a bit and started kissing. Our clothes were off pretty soon and we started exploring each other’s bodies with our hands as we kissed. He’d put towels down on the couch so I assumed the action would be there. We wound up laying down on the couch grinding our cocks on each other kissing and getting into it when he warned me he was close to cumming. I was on top and quickly eased my ass down on his cock which lit up his face. I’d been fucked earlier so it was easy getting him in me and I’d barely started riding him when he let out a groan and I felt a massive burst inside me. I kept riding him, enjoying his look of pleasure as I did, telling him how good he felt inside me and how bad I wanted his load. His dick was a nice length but no girth but I didn’t care...I was getting what I wanted. He busted a second less intense load in me and I collapsed on top of him. 

His dick softened and slid out of me as we kissed and my dick throbbed. I was fingering his ass as we kissed and I shifted down to get my cock head up against hole and slowly slip it in. I was precumming like crazy and he wasn’t saying no so I was going for it. Occasionally he’d stop kissing to gasp like when my cock head popped in. I got more and more in and was steadily fucking him slowly. I was scared to ask him if he liked it as he said he’d only been fucked a few times before. We hadn’t discussed using condoms and since he’d fucked me raw I figured it was cool. I was getting close to cumming and he must have realized it and honestly I was surprised I’d lasted as long as I had. He told me not to cum inside and to pull out to cum. Not being an asshole I pulled out but jacked with my cock head right up against his ass so I could plunge back in after that first spurt. I had a deep intense orgasm and blew an enormous load on his ass before regaining composure and sliding back in him to dump the last spurts inside his ass and keep stroking. I told him I could pop another load and his face lit up as he admitted he’d never been fucked by a guy without a condom and how hot it felt. I smiled and told him that’s why I took him that way, cause it felt so much better. He grinned and admitted when he fucked guys he never wears a condom which had my cock throbbing. I loved the though of him dicking other guys raw and cumming in their asses and he he was taking me as his first raw load. I leaned into the talk of how good raw felt and saying how bad I wanted to cum inside him and he was saying how bad he wanted it too. We hadn’t discussed status and I wasn’t about to raise it now. I told him I was about to cum as I was pounding him hard and he said nothing so I went for it and came inside him...a deep intense shuddering argument with a loud groan. He must have been shocked by it as he was kind of half laughing at me, saying “I guess you needed that”. I confessed I did. I was so into my argasm I didn’t even think to ask him how it felt, taking his first load. I get delight in knowing I’m the first guy to fuck a dude or the first guy to bust seed inside them. It’s something they remember and hopefully it makes him want more.

we laid there on the couch cuddling for a bit and talking about ourselves. I guess he felt comfortable enough with me as he asked if I wanted to move to the bedroom and after we talked more to stay the night. I agreed and we fucked again in the middle of the night, dumping another load in each other, and again this morning as I left. His GF was going to be coming by and he wanted to clean up before she got there. You could clearly tell he loved his GF but needs the release with guys and he made it clear he liked getting fucked bare. We swapped numbers and he admitted he didn’t have many male friends and liked the idea of having a bud he could talk to that has other “benefits”. I was honest about not having a GF but held back on how much I fuck around. He never asked my status and I didn’t ask his. Most straight guys don’t know about Prep and I get tired of having to explain it so easier not to mention.maybe he’ll start taking other bare cock. For now I’m cool with hooking up again.

Last Sunday found s guy visiting my area on BBRT.  We chatted and  he ended up dropping by.  We went to the bed room stripped an he was hard  a nicee blk cock. we fuked for abOUt two hours with him dropping two loads in this fat hole. 

Last night my regular fb came over.  He had a little trouble getting hard at first but I didn't rush him and patiently waited for him to get his mojo.  And boy he got it. He fucked me all over the bed and after we turned the light out he fucked me a while longer and dumped his load as deep as he could. I think the darkness helped it feel more anonymous.  Fucking live for those cock throbs when a man shoots his load.

Can't wait for the next one.

This morning was feeling rather well fucked from last night but checked out the apps for a while to see who was on looking.  Eventually I got up and cleaned up in case anything should materialize and sure enough... got hit up by a furry bear that lives close by.  We've fucked a number of times now. He was horned and wanted to empty his balls in me.  Was at his place 10 minutes later. Something so hot about a hairy chest and rock hard dick.  Got me so horned.  I rode him for a good long time teasing his dick here and there by pulling off and rubbing my hole on his head. This top loves that.  After a while he flipped me on my back and fucked me.  Then he pulled out and jacked his cock and as soon as he started cumming he shoved his dick back in deep.  I got his load.  Perfect start to my Saturday

Edited by Cumhunt
  • Like 1

Slutty Saturday and it looks like I have a new fuckbuddy. Hadn't seen any of my regular buddies since last week Friday and by Thursday (my day off) this week I was horny as fuck. Browsed the "dating" site looking to get laid. Not many guys on and I browsed the "who's nearby" profiles. For about a year I have seen a totally blank profile very close to me. Never contacted him due to lack of information. This time however it was updated. 48yo Top Only on PrEP (for me that means bare),  XXL dick and preferred age range 45-65. Well! Pics showed parts of a hairy dad bod with a bit of a belly and a nice fat dick. Not XXL but looked like a nice thick 8+ with a mushroom head and yummy big balls. No face pic. "Woofed" him and since it didn't look like I was getting lucky logged off. Late afternoon I saw I had a message on the site. Logged in and it was from him and he was online. Message said he was horny and and to message back if I was interested. Was I ????? Messaged him back and after some back and forth messages (e.g. him asking if I took loads) I agreed to go to his place. 

Taller than me, quite attractive, hot dad bod and the dick pics were true 😉 Pulled down his sweats and sucked him for quite a while. He turned me around and ate my ass (hardly ever happens to me and it felt great!) Lubed me up and started to attack my hole. Pounded my hole like forever until he grunted and came. I was on the edge of cumming too from getting pounded but he came before I could. He rolled over and sighed it had been a great fuck. His cock was still half erect and I started to play with it while we made small talk. He said it wasn't likely he could go again as he already had jerked off twice before he saw my reaction to his profile. We exchanged phone numbers and I went home.

So, yesterday late afternoon I got a text asking if I was horny. Told him I was but that I had a 'date' with a buddy later. "Wanna come over now?". He took his time but hammered two loads in me and fucked one out of me before I had to rush home. Horny fucker. No time to make dinner before my regular showed up. Sexy guy, usually good for a few rounds and he was eager. Said he hadn't cum in a few days. Alernated between a slow fuck (1st load) and hard pounding (2nd load). His dick always feels great and he always manages to get me off.

Had a text from the 1st guy saying to get back at him if I wanted some more. But tbh I was tired, it was late and my hole was a bit sore. And four loads from two guys is more than I had hoped for anyway! So agreed to see him this afternoon. Nothing better than spending a rainy Sunday afternoon in bed 😉 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

Gave it to another anon hotel guy.  Super horny all day so went online to see if anyone was looking on my way home from work.  Anon, ass up hotel guy said he already had some loads in him and was looking for more.  Sloppy seconds always turn me on so I went by.  He was nice and tight for a guy who had already been fucked but all that natural lube deep inside him felt great.  Gave him a long slow fuck that he seemed to really enjoy and then pounded my load deep inside him.  Been thinking recently it would probably be better for me to find some regular fuck buddies...but damn! anonymous hotel sex is hot!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Yesterday I and one of my friends went to the sauna. Although it was naked night the guys wasn’t really open for sex. My friend was lucky three guys fucked him, I found only one. He was nice but he fucked me wrapped. Fuck. 

So, I went to Coxx the cruising bar. It was a good choice. There was a pretty crowd. Everyone had sex. I barebacked some guys, and many of the guests barebacked me. Only one used condome and three unloaded me. I love the feeling when a bare cock is pushing my hole and lots of guys are watching it. 

• Like 1

I held a gangbang in St. Louis yesterday. I stayed in this sleazy motel downtown that was walk up, cleaned up put my new jock on and started dildoing my hole. My blindfold was around my neck ready. I had it planned weeks in advance, 46 guys were accepted invitees and I was hopeful because STL always turns out well. 

I was not disappointed. My party started at 4 and by 405 there were 5 guys naked stroking their Hard cocks one by one fucking me. They each bred me deep, some of them saying they’re injecting extra special seed into my anonymous slut hole😈😈😈that really made me go into slut overdrive I started gaping my hole for them stretching it so they can DP me, all the while more and more guys are coming. It was my dream come true, there were over 20 guys there at one point all there to dump their dirty seed in me 😈.

My hole was ravaged for the next 5 hours (thank you max impact and poppers) as load after load was dumped in my loose gaping hole. At one point there were 6 guys that just slid in and pumped twice before unloading, all back to back 😈 that pushed me over the edge and I shot a massive dirty load hands free all over the sheets. My cock never went soft. 

Slowly the guys started showing less and less and I called it a night around 930. I collected 47 loads, as evidence of the tally marks on my ass. My hole won’t close, still hasn’t fully closed since yesterday, and I fucking love it😈cum has been steadily leaking out of me as I kept as much of it in as possible to absorb in my hole.  

thank you St Louis, I will be returning very soon 😈😈😈

23 yo hit me up on Grindr. Walked in and got down to business. Wasn’t long until his low hangers were slapping my ass as he pounded in deep. He asked if I wanted his load. So, naturally that was my cue to beg for it like a slutty cumdump. He slammed the first load into me and kept fucking. My hole was sloppy wet by the time he began pumping load 2 in my ass. When he finally pulled out my hole was open and the cum was running. He was a big shooter both times so still leaking cum. 

• Like 5

Sat night - Cowboy regular "stunk" had showered since we had sex on Friday. Cleaned him up real good, got him ass up and chowed down on his hairy sweat ripe dirty hole. Then took a nice large load up my ass, sucked him hard again and got load # 2 up my hole. 

It's been so long... But i finally got loaded tonight...

I was cruising Grindr, when i heard from a younger Latino guy I had hooked up with a while back. I wasn't sure if i wanted to go out, but the temptation was too much. I showed as quickly as i could, and jumped into my car to head to his house. 

When I got there, there was no small talk. We went to his room stripped down. We started kissing and then i moved lower and took his beautiful Latin dick  into my mouth. It tasted so good as he proceeded to skull fuck me. After a few minutes he asked if I was ready. There was no question what he had in mind. 

He put me on all fours. I lowered my chest to his bed, and arched my back, trying to give him my best view. He fingered me for a moment, applying lube. Then he placed cock at my hole and started pushing in. It was too much. I had to pause him for a moment. But only a moment. He again put it his cock at my hole. He began pushing in. This time thete was no resistance. He slid in all the way until his hips were as against my ass checks. He began thrusting. His cock felt so good in my depths. 

I wish I could have come like that. We shifted position a few times, but he never left my hole. Eventually we returned to our starting pastoring. I told him how good hos fuck felt as he thrust in and out of my wet hole. In a few more minutes he began breathing harder and whispered in my ear that he was coming. I felt him swell inside my ass, and the pulses of his come. 

Slowly he slid out of me. We laid there for a moment in bliss. As the moment faded, i could sense my impending exit. 

I dressed, and excused myself. I drove home with a huge load slowly leaking from my used backdoor. I can't wait to do it again...