Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Fuck bud of mine hit me up last night saying he was back in town visiting family and wanted meet up. I got home from work and got ready for him to come over. He said it couldn’t a long session but he wanted to have some fun. He came over and after some of the usual catching up, he was running his crotch and told me to pull it out and start sucking him. I love how forceful he can sound and get. I went to work on getting him slick and hard, running my tongue around the head of his cock and massaging his cock with my tongue when I would go down to the hilt on him. He was leaking precum like crazy and I loved the taste as I did my best to take as much of him as I could. He finally pulled me off of his dick and led me upstairs to my room. We stripped and got on the bed where I got back to sucking his cock. I probably did that for another 20 minutes alternating between his balls and his cock before he was digging his tongue deep into my hole. I started hitting the poppers he had brought and letting him explore my ass with his tongue and fingers. Finally I started telling him I needed him to fuck me. He kept teasing me with his cock and fingers, telling me to be a good boy for him. Finally he grabbed the lube, got his dick slick and lined himself up. He’s cock is shorter, like 6 inches but it’s really thick. I had to hit the poppers a bit before I was ready for him to slide in. Once he was there, he held me down on the bed and went to town grinding himself into me. He didn’t last long as he had a big load saved up and I could tell he was close. He said he was getting close and just told him to cum in me. He started to shoot and I told him not to stop, squeezing my hole around his cock so I could drain him completely. His orgasm was huge and my ass felt full and wet. It really was a huge load and he fucked me a little more until his balls were empty. He pulled out and said he had to get back to his family so we kissed a few times and said good bye adding that he’ll be back in town in a few weeks and said he’d call me. Once he left, I laid out and played with my funny hole while jerking off until I shot a load across my stomach. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last from a semi-regular and a regular. Semi-regular is a 50+ American who has been here doing a project. Asked for a "goodbye fuck" before returning to his hubby in Boston. He fucks like a rabbit and hammered two loads in me within an hour. I was on the verge of shooting my own load twice but didn't cum.

He left around 10pm and I noticed I had a text from the most regular of my 'regulars'. Young top into daddies. Played, talked and fucked for quite a while. Dumped two loads in me and then he decided to sleep over. I am not a fan of guys staying the night, used to sleeping alone. But he has done before and I love seeing his sexy butt in my bed 😉  Woke up during the night with his dick poking my ass. Slid in my cummy hole and fucked me silently from behind under the covers in the dark. Nut #3. Was so hot I squirted in bed. Woke up again early morning hearing him getting dressed and leaving. 

• Like 6

Today I was so horny, I could not help myself. I realized that a BBC was available on Grindr and he wanted me to come to his hotel. I picked up some condoms and headed over, I just wanted NSA fuck fest.  I got to the room and instantly began undressing, he was feeling about my cock and my ass, and started sucking my nipples.  I was so hot, he went down on me and got me really hard, but then I went down on him and realized that his cock was at least 8 inches long and 8 inches thick.  I wanted him so badly, his crotch smelled like sweaty man, I wanted it all. I took a deep breath of poppers and started swallowing the monster while he moaned and shoved his cock into my throat.  He made my eyes look water while he pounded my throat. I came back up for air and he instantly spun me around and began to rim my ass, I heard him spit and I took some more poppers while he pressed his cock to my asshole, my hole opened up like it was in need of that cock. He slid deep into me and began pumping hard. I was in heaven while he fucked me, all this time the condoms lay on the bed in front of me. My ass was being abused and I spread my cheeks to get him deep inside me.  He flipped me over and then pushed me onto the bed, limbed on top of me and then slid his cock inside again. He resumed raping my ass as I begged for it. He made me lay on my side. And slow fucked my ass while I held my cheeks apart. He then lay his full weight on top of me with one of my legs outward and fucked me like the cumslut I was. My hole needed to be bred and my bbc knew this, I felt his cock tensing up and then breeding me deep.  When he pulled out of me, he told me he was still cumming and made me suck my juices off his cock and what ever cum was left.  This was my first Bareback BBC, my hole was wrecked, on cleaning up, I could see the blood and cum as it leaked from my ass.  I made a video of this. I’d like to share it but the site doesn’t allow the MB Size. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I played by myself today. I just met a Straight guy who wanted some head and had him bare fuck me with his perfect 8inch in the bushes near my home. He fit his beautiful cock into my ass after I took some poppers. He bred me in 5 mins and made me clean his cock after. This was my second load today. Wish I could get more. 

2 hours ago, Bugnutty452 said:

Today I was so horny, I could not help myself. I realized that a BBC was available on Grindr and he wanted me to come to his hotel. I picked up some condoms and headed over, I just wanted NSA fuck fest.  I got to the room and instantly began undressing, he was feeling about my cock and my ass, and started sucking my nipples.  I was so hot, he went down on me and got me really hard, but then I went down on him and realized that his cock was at least 8 inches long and 8 inches thick.  I wanted him so badly, his crotch smelled like sweaty man, I wanted it all. I took a deep breath of poppers and started swallowing the monster while he moaned and shoved his cock into my throat.  He made my eyes look water while he pounded my throat. I came back up for air and he instantly spun me around and began to rim my ass, I heard him spit and I took some more poppers while he pressed his cock to my asshole, my hole opened up like it was in need of that cock. He slid deep into me and began pumping hard. I was in heaven while he fucked me, all this time the condoms lay on the bed in front of me. My ass was being abused and I spread my cheeks to get him deep inside me.  He flipped me over and then pushed me onto the bed, limbed on top of me and then slid his cock inside again. He resumed raping my ass as I begged for it. He made me lay on my side. And slow fucked my ass while I held my cheeks apart. He then lay his full weight on top of me with one of my legs outward and fucked me like the cumslut I was. My hole needed to be bred and my bbc knew this, I felt his cock tensing up and then breeding me deep.  When he pulled out of me, he told me he was still cumming and made me suck my juices off his cock and what ever cum was left.  This was my first Bareback BBC, my hole was wrecked, on cleaning up, I could see the blood and cum as it leaked from my ass.  I made a video of this. I’d like to share it but the site doesn’t allow the MB Size. 

very hot story. There's nothing like being used as a fuck toy by a bbc

• Like 1

I would love to find some fuck buddies so that I can post here along with photos.  Just an average bttm who loves to get fucked BB.  Ideally, I would love to find some poz tops to fill my ass often.  😈

Back at E15 sauna darkroom. Fairly busy: whether because of my advert in BBrt or being a Saturday afternoon. I was immediately in action shafting a nice-bottomed thin-dicked guy. Another guy was wanting to muscle in on the action and kept wanting me to stop to fuck him, I told him I’d do so once I’d finished with the first guy. But this bully then badgered the other guy to stop, eventually forcing him away, so I could start fucking him instead. I wasn’t as enthusiastic in fucking him as I was annoyed at his tactics. He was also not as clean as I would have liked, so I curtailed this second fuck to take a shower. When I returned I shunned him and paid my attention to another nice arse towards the back of the darkroom, this guy had amazing large balls that I stroked whilst fucking him mercilessly. Again I was getting into a good rhythm, when the cleaning crew forced us all out of the darkroom! When I returned big balls had gone, but the thin-dicked guy had returned, so I was able to continue enjoying the previous fucking that I’d given him before the bully curtailed it! This time I continued until the guy came as I was fucking him bare back. So within the first hour and a half I fucked three different guys four times, but without cumming. I was feeling in need of someone coming to fuck me. Not much later a fat-dicked man with pre-cum dripping from his cock saught attention. I started by sucking him to full erection and then turned round with the expectation of being serviced, he duly obliged even though accommodating his wide girth was difficult. Indeed, as I expected it wasn’t long before I received my first load of the afternoon. Another guy then took me shortly afterwards and I was really enjoying the experience of a second bare cock within me, when the cleaning crew once again came round to ruin the proceedings. It looked like they were coming round once an hour, most disruptive! I went over to the cubicles area where after entering a cubicle, I was presented with a lovely cock to suck, having enjoyed noshing on this fabuluous cock, I turned round and presented my arse for the taking, he duly obliged and soon I’d taken my second load of the afternoon. There was some further cock-sucking incidents, one of which I’d felt sure would end in the guy’s cock exploding in my mouth or over my face. I returned again to the cubicles, this time to be invited into one where a middle-eastern guy was happy to give me a blow job until I was ready to fuck him bare, which by then I was ready to do. It was somewhat cramped and sadly he complained of struggling to take my big dick inside him, so once again I didn’t get to climax inside him. Nevertheless, I came home with some good times of fucking and a couple of loads inside me!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I was fucked on Tuesday at E15 in the afternoon, not in the dark room but downstairs in the dungeon I sucked this guy's cock which was very fat and thinking whether would fuck me so I manoeuvred my ass towards his gorgeous cock see the reaction luckily my ass was lubed and he proceeded to fuck me bareback this guy fucked me for 40 mins and came gallons of cum inside me hottest fucking IV had in ages.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, DaddyBare said:

Back at E15 sauna darkroom. Fairly busy: whether because of my advert in BBrt or being a Saturday afternoon. I was immediately in action shafting a nice-bottomed thin-dicked guy. Another guy was wanting to muscle in on the action and kept wanting me to stop to fuck him, I told him I’d do so once I’d finished with the first guy. But this bully then badgered the other guy to stop, eventually forcing him away, so I could start fucking him instead. I wasn’t as enthusiastic in fucking him as I was annoyed at his tactics. He was also not as clean as I would have liked, so I curtailed this second fuck to take a shower. When I returned I shunned him and paid my attention to another nice arse towards the back of the darkroom, this guy had amazing large balls that I stroked whilst fucking him mercilessly. Again I was getting into a good rhythm, when the cleaning crew forced us all out of the darkroom! When I returned big balls had gone, but the thin-dicked guy had returned, so I was able to continue enjoying the previous fucking that I’d given him before the bully curtailed it! This time I continued until the guy came as I was fucking him bare back. So within the first hour and a half I fucked three different guys four times, but without cumming. I was feeling in need of someone coming to fuck me. Not much later a fat-dicked man with pre-cum dripping from his cock saught attention. I started by sucking him to full erection and then turned round with the expectation of being serviced, he duly obliged even though accommodating his wide girth was difficult. Indeed, as I expected it wasn’t long before I received my first load of the afternoon. Another guy then took me shortly afterwards and I was really enjoying the experience of a second bare cock within me, when the cleaning crew once again came round to ruin the proceedings. It looked like they were coming round once an hour, most disruptive! I went over to the cubicles area where after entering a cubicle, I was presented with a lovely cock to suck, having enjoyed noshing on this fabuluous cock, I turned round and presented my arse for the taking, he duly obliged and soon I’d taken my second load of the afternoon. There was some further cock-sucking incidents, one of which I’d felt sure would end in the guy’s cock exploding in my mouth or over my face. I returned again to the cubicles, this time to be invited into one where a middle-eastern guy was happy to give me a blow job until I was ready to fuck him bare, which by then I was ready to do. It was somewhat cramped and sadly he complained of struggling to take my big dick inside him, so once again I didn’t get to climax inside him. Nevertheless, I came home with some good times of fucking and a couple of loads inside me!

Nice E15 so sleazy I nearly always get cock mmmm

This morning I got a message from the South Indian guy.  Totally hot dick. Great kisser. Lean sexy body with a hairy chest. He invited me over for an early morning romp.  I kissed him and we snuggled a while and then I sucked his hard bone and then mounted it.  After a few minutes he put me on my tummy and slid in from behind and fucked a big hot load into me.  Was home by 10am. 

Tonight my regular fuckbud came by and came twice in my ass.  Always hard and horned to breed this guy is.  We've been fucking for a few years now.

My ass is sore.

• Like 1

Thursday night I made plans with an older hot top. He had been messaging me for weeks and weeks wanting to hook up.  Timing hadn't been right but finally this night it was.  He arrived about 10:30 pm. Beautiful body and nicely hung with uber sensitive balls.  Not a great kisser at all but I concentrated on his dick going into my ass and he did not disappoint.  He put me on my tummy and teased my well lubed hole for a good long time.  It's the best way to get me super horny. He then mounted me from behind and fucked me good and deep.  After lots of fucking I got him on his back and I sucked his balls and cock and he was loving it. I eventually sucked him off and he loved it. Very vocal guy. His cum was damn tasty. Great body, awesome dick and balls. So lucky I am.  He left about 11:30 pm but I was still horny.  I answer a message from this hot hung furry bear on Growlr. We have fucked a few times before.  It's almost 12 and I invite him over. He's gonna eat my hole and kiss me and fuck me a little while and cum in me like past fucks we have had.  Well he was horned up and he did all of those things but he couldn't cum so we ended up fucking for well over an hour and then he jerked off a huge load all over my tummy. So damn hot but I wanted all that cum in my ass. Dammit.

Friday night was a partial repeat from Thursday night.  The hot furry hung bear that fucked me the night before wanted another round with me.  I wondered if I should find a new ass fucker but I had a hellova time last night I figured I needed more bear time.  He is a hot sexy furry fucker.  He put me on my back and held my legs up and pressed his cock into my asshole and I was so horned up it almost slid in without any hesitation.  Totally turned on and horny. This time he fucked me for 20 minutes and blasted his huge load deep in my ass.  No swimmers went to waste.

Edited by Cumhunt
  • Like 1

Got a text tonight from a FB.  He and his partner were horny AF and wanted to play and hot tub... was I interested?

Hell ya!

R is uncut.  P is cut.  They both love to eat my hole and suck my dick.  It's a great mix.

P got comfy on the massage table, legs spread, balls hanging.  I laid across the corner of the table and took the hint.  I grasped his rock hard cock and started to slow throat it, deeper and deeper.  He was moaning like crazy and I could feel the head of his cock swell in my mouth.

R slapped some lube on his uncut dick and just slid into my hole, right up to his balls.  One slow, constant push.  He re-adjusted his stance and started pounding into my hole.  He leaned across my back to suck his partner's cock  while pistoning his dick into my guts.  He reached under me and stroked my uncut cock.  I was hard as fuck and my cock ring had my cock and balls swinging back and forth while being pounded by R.

He lasted about 5 minutes and announced to the neighborhood ..... he was seeding my hole and stroked the first shot of cum directly onto my hole and slammed his cock inside while finishing shooting.  I could feel the slickness of his cock plowing into my creamy asshole as he told his partner that it was his turn.  I was loosened and slicked up for P's even bigger cock.

P got off the table and walked around behind me.  I felt his thumb penetrate my hole and he groaned.

"Oh fuck - that hole is wet R.. you totally loaded him up".

With that, he slapped his cockhead a few times on the cummy outside of my stretched hole and he jabbed his cock in... right up to his balls.. in one abrupt slam.

It knocked the breath out of me a little and he held a bottle under my nose.

Soon, I was enjoying the good solid pounding P was providing to my hole, while I licked R's snotty cock clean of his cum and my ass juices.

P kept a running storyline out loud about how wet and warm and sloppy my hole felt around his cock as he continued to pound me.

Now he was slapping my ass hard and really giving my hole a good solid fuck and he suddenly lurched and buried himself deep in my ass.

I could feel the head of his cock swelling as he pumped his load of cum into my guts.  His cum is unusually warm.  I have had it in my hole many times before - alone with P or with both P and R.  I know a big load when I get it from P.

He pumped that cum into me as deep as possible.  Swiveled his hips to spread the cum around inside.  He pulled to the edge and slapped my hole - then pushed back in. Repeatedly.

He suddenly  yanked his cock from my ass and I heard him groan at the same time I felt a hot rainshower of cum all over my hole.  The fucker had cum again in less then 3 minutes of grinding.

I cleaned him up and off they went.  We'll do it again in a month or so.

Fucking loaded ass.  I went upstairs and rode a big dildo.  Blew my third load of the night.

• Like 4

Guest NZHivChaser

A park...2am...I stripped naked and blindfolded myself and got down on all 4s in the bushes and waited.   A guy later turned up and I didn't say anything.  He told me he is not wearing a condom and he was going to cum in me.  I just let him....god I love being a whore. 

6 minutes ago, NZHivChaser said:

A park...2am...I stripped naked and blindfolded myself and got down on all 4s in the bushes and waited.   A guy later turned up and I didn't say anything.  He told me he is not wearing a condom and he was going to cum in me.  I just let him....god I love being a whore. 

That is hot--mmmm. I would have loved that.