Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night in my camper. I messaged a regular on Grindr and him and a friend of his came by and took turns digging my ass out before breeding me deep. That was a first for me too. Later on I pushed out their loads and ate them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 5/21/2021 at 8:57 PM, AKFitGuy said:

Has anyone else, fucked a friend while anon that didn't know it was you?  

Damn, that IS hot!

I've not been fucked by a friend anon.  A coworker would also be fuckin hot.

It'd be hard/impossible to tell if totally anonymous.  But if it's no face pics and recognizable body ... well then.

Now that I've moved to the country (rural town), I'm expecting this could happen more often 🙂

Edited by chipygmalion80
typo

Last week was a rough one due to the first death anniversary of a close family member, so I was just focusing on family and work.  I was stuck doing some tedious admin stuff and decided to look at Grindr where a message was waiting for me.  It was from a cute twink that I’ve been with several times.  The message simply said “want to fuck”?  The message was a few days old, but I replied “yes”, and he invited me over for some lunchtime fun.  

He met me at the door wearing nothing but a jock, and I was so happy to see him and have my mind taken off of the trials of life that I just hugged him and held him, kissing him gently on the neck.  We went to the bedroom and continued the intimate hugging and nuzzling.  I could feel the stress leaving my body, and he sensed it as well.  He looked at me and said, “it’s ok if you don’t want to have sex”, but my cock was hard and ready.

This was a very vanilla fuck, but it was just what I needed.  We fucked for about 10 minutes in the “lazy doggie” position and we were both moaning and thoroughly enjoying it.  Sometimes, I like to make it last, but this time I just let myself enjoy the feeling until I fucked a huge load into him.  I don’t know exactly how long it had been building, but it was at least a week.  As I softened and began to withdraw, he clinched down (a special talent of his) and milked the last of my semen from my cock as I pulled out.

We lay together with his head on my chest and my arm wrapped around him and took a little nap.  As you can guess, this was just what I needed to get out of the funk I was in.  It’s a blessing to have a fuck buddy.

Edited by Guest
Typo

An hour ago, sub guy with two loads already in him. I rimmed his sloppy hole, laid him on his back and shot a third load inside him. 

My my l am really loving being a man whore ! What a journey. So this week I have had 4 guys fuck me and loading me up,  2 were quickies because I had to go to work. So I carried their load in me all day. Today I had the most exciting of the 4. I normally like to host and be ass up face down when it’s an anon kinda hook up. This top invited me over and he immediately turned me around grabbed my ass and spanked it. He was wearing only lounge shorts and could feel how impressive his thick curved cock was. Undid my pants pulled the down to my knees bent me over spat on his dick and some for my ass and I hit my poppers and I was in fuckin heaven. Fuck his dick felt amazing wasn’t a long fuck but good. He just wanted to breed me and I just wanted to get a good fuck. All this happened two steps in the entrance. Infront of open windows. Really wanted to get fucked by another guy after that. And mix their load there too. Night is young too many flakes here. So if you in Houston north side hit me up ! 

• Like 3

On 5/2/2010 at 11:56 AM, rawTOP said:

Where were you when you got your last load? If you're a top, where were you when you gave your last load?

For me, it was in my bedroom during a 1 on 1 hookup with a black fuck bud. And of course the load went up the ass.

Ok so nobody will probably believe this...

I went to a glory hole to suck and take some anon loads... I had just got there and a guy with a prince Albert pushed his monster thru the hole. I settled in sucking him and was thinking about how much fun it was going to be in my ass when he started thrusting really rough. He stops and pulls out. I hear a knock on the door and I unlock it, still on my knees. He comes in, grabs my head and starts fucking my mouth really deep and hard.  Doing so he suddenly thrusts and chips my tooth as he cums in my mouth and on my face. Then he slaps me hard and leaves me on the floor.

Next post I'll explain how that lead to one of the best fucks I've ever had

• Like 1

Part two...

Well I usually frequent LGBT businesses, so I looked at my phone for a dentist near the glory holes for my tooth. I called and told them I chipped my tooth and they said come right away. 

I got there and sat in the chair, a chubby dentist came in and asked how I chipped my tooth. I asked if he was lgbt friendly, and he smiled and points to a picture of him and another hot looking guy holding hands on a beach. I turned to him and said I got it chipped down the street on a prince Albert. He asked me to open and put his fingers deep in my mouth. When I didn't gag, he smiled and said well okay then.  I said I want to get it fixed fast because I didn't even get a chance to get fucked. Just then his assistant came in and it was all business.. my tooth fixed I went to get out of the chair, but he put his hand on my shoulder and said wait a minute. his assistant leaves and suddenly I'm staring at a good 10" cock, throbbing and dripping precum. He whispers get your pants down slut and I rush to comply as he locks the door. My ass is up for him in seconds, and he pulls out lube and I feel the cool gel on my hole. He says breathe in here it comes, and stuffs almost half inside me on one stroke. Oh the sweet pain of the sudden and violent penetration! His nails dig into my hips as he leans into me and pushes hard until I feel his balls on my cheeks. You are so fucking tight he says as he pulls out and then proceeds to slam into me harder than I've ever been used. He's a machine, his balls slapping against me while I feel his sweat dripping onto my back. He grabs my hair and pulls hard as he goes deep as he can and unloads a huge load. I'm practically crying as he pulls out of me and says hey thanks it's been a while. Get dressed and see reception on the way out.

I stopped brushing my teeth and hope to get a cavity soon 😘

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Wednesday took the day off and didn’t tell the mrs went to the adult theater sucked all the dick that was being offered. I received four loads , I missed being a service animal sucking dick after so long was awesome

So, I had to take a break during of ten days antibiotics cure after I was detected with gono and chlamy. It was a bit hard. However, I had to work so much I wouldn’t had enough time to have sex. Yesterday I went back to the sauna. I can’t tell that it was crowded. As it’s usual, I started in the steam. A guy with a not too long but thick cock immediately pushed me down and pull my head on his cock. After a while I ended the throat fuck, stood up and turned back offering him my hole. He didn’t hesitate and pushed his cock deep in me. It lasted only five minutes when he started to moan and pulled out his cock. I needed some times to realise that he was cumming. I pushed my ass back get the rest. 
Later, I had some less interesting adventures, like a throat fuck, some guys to let them suck me and another guy who I fucked sometimes. 
However, it was nice, I was with a friend I didn’t see since October. So, we chatted, chilled in the Finnish sauna, etc. 
When we decided to leave, I went to my usual last cruising. In the steam I crashed with the top guy I met first. The choreography was almost the same. Except that this time he was fucking for longer and when he tried to pull out his cock I was on my guard and pushed my ass back expressly, so all his cum filled me. 
Only one weird thing happened. After I was diagnosed with these bagatelle STDs I felt this anxiety in my stomach. Before, during and after I was the sauna. And it’s weird because I quite regularly have gono and chlamy and previously I never felt that. After the necessary break had ended I went immediately in the middle of the sex. If anybody experienced something like that or has any idea what happened with me, feel free to comment. Nevertheless, this anxiety not as strong as I don’t think that I have to go to the sauna today again. LoL 

Saturday memorial weekend started! Jumped on Grindr this guy that has been wanting to hookup for a while now but would always just ghost me after making contact. Well yesterday he was very persistent and he was very close by. Finally I agree letting him come over. I don’t like to make small talk necessarily nor am I into sucking so much but he comes in I’m ass up face down but he wants me to suck him off so now I see his face and all sometimes I just like the anonymity of a hookup. Any way I suck him hard and reposition myself with my ass in the air to take this now impressive thick curved 7inch cock and it felt so good. He angled his way so he could go balls deep and it felt so good he came so deep in me and I just kept flexing my pussy to get every drop he was offering. I say thank you please come again ! Lol 

I decide to go to the bathhouse got my room my jockstrap on and cruised the floor came back to my room laid on my stomach in about 5 minutes small Asian guy walks in and immediately jumps in me spits in my ass and on his dick and dives in with force. Damn was not expecting that ! He fucked me for about 5 minutes and I could feel a good amount of juice deposited. My next guy was a black sexy man with shoulder length braided hair stunning body and a beautiful solid 8.5-9 cock. We started just jerking in the sauna  he told he wasn’t a top but then started playing with my hole. He asked me back to his room and I follow him in. He put his hands on my shoulders and guided me down to his cock . Damn I could not go all the way down his shaft but I did try. He helped me off my knees and bend me over now that his dick was covered in my spit and slowly I feel his head go inside of me as I take a big whiff of poppers and OMG he is balls deep in me and I am in pure ecstasy! He starts to pic up the pace and now downright plowing me merciless and I am so enjoying it but now I’m impressed that I can take this huge cock with so much force. I have been practicing for this moment. He fucked me for about ten minutes and I could feel he was trying not to cum yet. He changes his pace and now pulling out almost all the way without coming out of me as I used every muscle in my hole to encourage his monster meat to release and then it happens and his body just quivers and his cock dancing deep inside with what feels like a massive load. I know it was leaking when I left his room. I would of never believe he wasn’t a top. I felt spent after that fuck I got dressed checked out and drove home. Can’t wait to see what happens today or Monday 

• Like 2

On 5/10/2010 at 10:29 PM, joeboxx said:

met a freaky guy about an hour ago in the rambles. ate his ass, fucked him, dropped a load.....sucked it out

Loved the  rambles. Used to go there as a kid. You can imagine the trouble a 15 year old in the 80s could get into.😈

Last Friday.

Met a guy that I haven’t seen him for 9 years… amazing cock (8”, thick).

took it like a champion. He bred me and after I return the favor and bred him too. 

• Like 1

I sent a message to a guy on Grindr and he responded but was working.  He asked if I could come now as he was alone in the shop and wanted to fuck me.  Ten minutes later I was at his place and he let me into the shop took me in the back where we kissed and I immediately went own on my knees and began to undo his jeans and take his beautiful latino dick to my lips.  He wasted no time flipped me on my knees and wasted no time getting my legs untangled in my jeans so he could spread those legs and go balls deep inside of me.  He pumped away for what seemed like an all too short period before he moaned loudly bolted and exploded his loads inside of me.

He quickly go up and ushered me out the door his seed leaking down my legs.  I expected he would respond to my text but nothing.  Should I have expected more or is that just the way it is?

Rj