Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 6/14/2021 at 6:41 AM, BBBottomBitch said:

but we managed to cuddle, make out and he fucked and dumped a load in me quickly before we cuddled some more.

I'm so happy for you. Being filled with cum to start cuddling again 🤩. Hopefully he makes enough time for you in the future. 

On 6/16/2021 at 2:37 AM, Lonebottom said:

Just a quickie.. Took 3 loads tonight from a nice cock it was about 1:10am when I got there didn't feel nervous at all knocked, he let me in walked to the couch and I started sucking him while he sat there, a few minutes went by he was rock hard, I asked if he wanted to fuck me then and right away he jumped up lubed my hole and fucked me pretty hard for about 45 minutes it was exilent and he dropped 3 loads, I also sucked him off some after load 2 and 3 it tasted fucking good.

Note.. I could have went much longer

Hope he knocked you up! Let us know.

My regular Hawaiian mix top came to breed and bang my ass. He’s about 33yo 5’10” 165lbs with a 7X5 thick dick surfer dude. I met him at a cruising park and now he bangs me every now and then at my place. 
The evolution and progression of our fucks have been amazing. When I first met him, bent over bracing against a tree, I could barely take him in and it was 1) so rigid and hard and 2) so thick. 
Last night we plan to meet but literally he canceled on me at the last minute. I was pissed because I’ve been meditating, stretching and even took some medicinal herbs to relax lol I was so ready for this. Don’t you hate it when you spend so much effort to clean and prep yourself?? 
This morning he came, amazingly I was still decently clean but made sure. He doesn’t use any lube and makes sure I gag on his dick when I suck him hard so a lot of throat lube is on it. 
As he is shoving his raw bat into my hole, he asks,”did you already get fuck? Shit your hole is so loose and wet.” He slid in without any resistance. I told him I was trying to but wasn’t lucky after he canceled on me. “Fuck feels like you got a load in there” he bangs me doggy and then flips me. He digs his 3 fingers in and rapidly stretch my hole and shoves his raw dick in…. Is he scratching my hole??? Each time he slides out his hand pumps my hole as he slides back in and both his raw dick and part of his hand are in my pussy. He’s purposely fucks rough to hit the different organs in my hole; bladder, prostate and colon all get bruised and damaged but the deep glow of pain radiates from my evolved pussy as it’s stretched more and more each time he fucks me. I cum several times, pathetic dribble of cum and we are sweating like animals. He’s trying to shove his hand in me but … I’m not that evolved yet. Every time his dick slips out he spits snd shoves it in. He is using me and stretching me out with spit only. I can barely tighten up so instead I push my guys out to tighten it up. It drives him crazy, “push those muscles out.” My rosebud is now out snd sucking his dick dry. 

He grunts several times and I’m empregnant with his babies. He’s not poz but if he was I would definitely be too even if I’m on prep by the way he was rough and used me. My hole heals and stretched ever so more each time he fucks me. It even looks like a pussy these days. It hurts so good and I feel damaged by his rough fuck… I can’t get fuck after him for a few days till the swelling goes down. 

50CFEDFD-2A06-438C-848A-CC42929E2FC7.jpeg

• Like 4

One of my favourite guys stopped by this afternoon. He appreciates being anonymous, so I setup for anonymous fucking and get out the blindfold and wait. He messages me when he's like two minutes away. I pull my blindfold down and message him back that I am ready and in position. He knows the rest of the drill...

He comes inside and finds me naked with my ass presented towards him. He get down and dives right into my hole...tongue goes in and he starts getting me all sloppy and wet. Personal note, how many of you absolutely go wild when a top gets your hole wet so he can just slide in. It's hot and I love it - it never gets old. Obviously he stands up and slides in all the way down to the base of shift and balls deep and just let's out a sexy sigh of how good it felt and how long it had been.

After a delightful fuck match of several strokes of varied pace and intensity he let's out the most delightful orgasm and grinds himself as deep up into me as he can get. Personal note, I love it when a top grinds his load in as far as he can get it (something so carnal about that). It never gets old either, lol.

I clean him off when he slides out and he thanks me as he pulls up his shorts. I do enjoy watching him walk away.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Two weeks ago, found a hookup on bbrt.  We started kissing and sucking with me getting his nice 7” cock hard.  Eventually I rolled over so he could start working my ass.  He went pretty quickly through that and put just a bit of lube on his dick, positioned me facing him at the edge of the bed.  Then he slid in in one shot.  Without a proper stretching and being my first ass play in two years and first fucking in 5, there was blood.  It seemed to bother him a bit, but not enough to stop.  He was done in 10 minutes or so, but it was a good hard fucking on my end, and he shot deep inside, which is my favorite place.  I asked him to take a picture of my ass afterward; it was pretty bloody.  At that point he seemed a bit freaked out so I left right after.  

Never tried that before...

I'd been messaging with a top who wanted to fuck me outside, and since we have some nice summer weather that seemed ideal. I've done plenty of outdoor sex in my life, and it's kind of hot.

However... This man had a very specific request; he wanted to fuck me in the sea!

Obviously you're quite exposed and out in the open when you're sea bathing, so we agreed to meet up at a quiet beach at dawn - so that's 4:20AM around here at this time of the year! (Early bird gets the worm, as they say...)

So I went to the agreed beach, and he was waiting for me. We got naked, and waded into the sea - it wasn't COLD-cold, but at 16-18C / 60-65F it wasn't exactly hot either, and I was wondering if that might affect his ability to rise to the occasion, so to speak...

He preempted that when the water was knee-deep by ordering me to suck him hard, so there I was, kneeling in the sea in the early morning light, sucking cock. The view was pretty, the sunlight was pretty, and the cock was EXCESSIVELY pretty! When it hardened it was long and firm, with a slight upwards curve that made it a bit tricky to deep-throat - but I knew that curve would hit the sweet spot in my arse, so it would be worth the effort!

When he'd had enough of that he told me to follow him a bit further out, and when the water was waist-deep he began fondling my arse, and then he turned me around so my back was against him and I felt a finger poke at my hole.

Now, water in general is not a great lube. Sure, my hole was wet, but it hurt when his finger pressed inside me. I moaned, and nearly fell forwards, but I managed to steady myself and allow him to explore my hole.

"Are you ready", he said - and of course I wasn't, because he'd basically be going in dry, or the marine equivalent of that... Any saliva I had left on his cock had been washed away, so when his cock head pressed against my hole I gritted my teeth, steadied myself and accepted that this would hurt at first.

But I took him. He held on to me to avoid knocking me over as he pressed deep inside me, and then he began fucking me for real.

The surroundings might have been romantic, but there was absolutely nothing romantic about his fucking!

It was hard and furious, and he kept telling me I was a little slut and he was going to breed me deep... I mean, I couldn't really argue with that, could I?

He ordered me to shoot my load, and I did my best to comply as quickly as possible, though it took me a little time before I shot my load into the water. And then he got even more ruthless with his fucking and shortly after that I felt him cumming inside me!

He held me tight as he slowly moved in and out of me, milking the last drops of cum from his cock to ensure I took it all, and then he pulled out and started wading back to the beach. I followed him, and when we reached our towels and clothes he told me not to dry my arse but just pull on my shorts and drive home with a wet and bred hole.

When I got to my car I could see the whole session had only lasted about 20 minutes, but it had felt like so much longer! It was brilliant...

I'm now back home, and I've just messaged him that if he wants another early morning breeding session another time, I'm up for it! In or out of the sea; I don't care. That cock was NICE!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Since I am in county, the chance to find a guy to have sex with is not too much. However, on Sunday night this thirty years old roma beach life guard texted me. Last year we agreed on a meeting but he cancelled it. So, I had doubts. But he was very willing and I was horny. When I met him, I immediately felt that we had amazing sex. He was sexy, really handsome, nice and he had his aura around him was very special. He said he needed time at first meeting. We chatted and we started to sex about guys and sex, including dicks. Ha asked me to  go in a short jogging without boxers letting my dick visible. I did it and I realised that he felt be forced to stare on my bulge. I pulled back the end of the short showing him my thick semi-hardon. Long story short, it was deep in his mouth soon. After it we were kissing much I explored his cock too and his amazing ass. I buried my face in and ate his hole. Although he said that he needed more time to be prepared in his mind, I didn’t care about it because I felt him and on his hole his hunger. I fucked him many times. In his kitchen, on the stairs, in the bathroom after a hot mutual ws. It was amazing when he opened his fridge’s door ti find something to drink and I pushed my cock in and fucked him right there. 
He asked me to fist him. His hole was stretching quickly. He sniffed medical gas, so he stayed lear but my hand had free way. My half forearm was inside him. His dick was continuously leaking. We did it long wit short breaks. Everything was amazing. After a while we both needed to end it. We were kissing then he started to suck me. Not much later and I turned back and we continued it in 69. His cock was rock hard an even bigger, so I turned back and unexpectedly sit on it and started a furious ride. He was surprised and horny. We were both close. He asked me if I had to piss. Said yes and he asked it into his mouth. He wanted to cum drinking my piss. Who am I to reject somebody’s request. I did it and he cummed a amount on his chest. When I finished with pissing, I started to clean his cock and chest. When enough jizz was in my mouth we continued with kissing. I asked him to finger me and say dirty things. I cummed soon covered both of our bodies. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

9 hours ago, NEDenver said:

Two weeks ago, found a hookup on bbrt.  We started kissing and sucking with me getting his nice 7” cock hard.  Eventually I rolled over so he could start working my ass.  He went pretty quickly through that and put just a bit of lube on his dick, positioned me facing him at the edge of the bed.  Then he slid in in one shot.  Without a proper stretching and being my first ass play in two years and first fucking in 5, there was blood.  It seemed to bother him a bit, but not enough to stop.  He was done in 10 minutes or so, but it was a good hard fucking on my end, and he shot deep inside, which is my favorite place.  I asked him to take a picture of my ass afterward; it was pretty bloody.  At that point he seemed a bit freaked out so I left right after.  

nice! havn't had a load in a couple of years! Thanks for the  follow!

this afternoon at Seaford Sauna. in the darkroom. took 3 loads. the last guy had a beautiful long cock, he was pushing through my inner ring and pounding my prostate. made my cock erupt cum into my chastity cage, felt so good even though I didn't orgasm .

cum was running down my legs when I got dressed. didn't shower and drove home stinking of cum in wet pants 

Walking on a trail in a park neat me and I come upon a black man standing on a bench with his cock sticking out of his pants. 

I walked right up and put it as far down my throat as I could. As I'm sucking I unzip my pants and pull down my panties.  Once he starts thrusting really good in my mouth I twist a little so he can see I'm naked and I feel his big hands on my ass. I stop sucking and he jumped off the bench, I bend over and he slammed into me balls deep! He fucked me hard and rough for a few minutes and then said where do you want it.  I said cum in my pussy and he grunted and grabbed my ass and filled me. When he pulled out I licked him clean and stood to pull up my pants.. he says he can't believe I had the cleanest pussy he's ever had . I tell him as a cum slut I am always ready

• Like 3

5 hours ago, timfreo said:

this afternoon at Seaford Sauna. in the darkroom. took 3 loads. the last guy had a beautiful long cock, he was pushing through my inner ring and pounding my prostate. made my cock erupt cum into my chastity cage, felt so good even though I didn't orgasm .

cum was running down my legs when I got dressed. didn't shower and drove home stinking of cum in wet pants 

I love going home covered and smelling of cum too, never shower when leaving a fuck or sauna. I was there today too, scored 5 loads, most I've done in one day for a long time. I fucking LOVED it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1