Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

New Westminster, BC

fantasy factory peep show.   Stuck my cock through the hole…some younger dude was on the other side.   He sucked me hard…than felt him slide his boy cunt down my shaft.  He did all the work and slide up and down until I busted in him.   After I pulled out…my cock was nice and creamy with a pink tinge.   I realized that he had already been well used.   Was hot…. 

• Piggy 2

Wanked breeding! 

I was treated to a hot load in my cunt thanks to a horny wanker! Treated me like his slag cum bitch. Hooded and in my harness, jock sox my cunt was fed his horny wanked load. Total anon and discrete he let himself in and wrote on my back, CUMDUMP, CUMPIG, CUMSLUT, all of which are totally true. Then he teased the butt plug out of my man cunt and took a wank. It wasn’t long before he unloaded his spunk over my willing hole. I felt his hot cum over my hole. He then made sure I stayed a CUMPIG. He grabbed the butt plug and bred my cunt with his seed. I was made to to take every drop as the butt plug glided effortlessly through my cummy hole and he pushed it fully home as it squelched in the cum. I fucking love wanked off load! 

03999B2C-8E8E-4C54-AB9B-71655040CAB5.jpeg

1010CF5A-030B-4636-8513-DAAE754699D4.jpeg

27B775CE-264D-4013-8501-2B38B228E0B6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

well was at the beach with the partner.   He really is not interested in sex much.   Went on line and found a hot man.  Made some excuse and went to his place.  Well we started out by him giving me a slam- .2.   Had been some time so it hit me hard and then fucked me and fucked me- telling me he was going to poz me.  He shot a huge load up my ass.  Left and went to the  house where partner was.  So in getting ready for bed, put on the pjs and was in the kitchen when I thought I was going to fart but no it was cum so to the bathroom to clean  up and was surprised at little cum on my leg and went back to the kitchen and o my god there was huge pile of cum on the floor and quickly cleaned it up.  All in all a great day. 

• Piggy 6

So my cop bull was on duty and wanted a quickie  on  Friday afternoon,. He was on patrol in the industrial park, I told him ass up and the door was unlocked. When he got to the trailer, he said " police" . He saw me on the bed, unzipped his pants and force his dick in my ass, balls deep. While he was breeding me, he keep on saying " good slut", I just love breeding your pussy". He keep on saying that and 15 minutes later he dropped his load into me . He turned around, I put my lips on his dick and clean it off. He gives me a kiss and slapped my ass . I just was laying there, feeling his load drop out of my ass and I was eating it, 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I got a load last week from a “straight” blue collar Latin guy with a huge fat uncut dick We had no place to play so he invited to where he works, it was basically a wood crafting shop. He fuked me against the wall while I stepped on piles of sawdust. It was hot af. Shot a huge 6 day load up my ass. 

Edited by PhatWhiteButt
  • Like 4

Met a muscley bear at a bar recently. Went to his place where he alternated eating my hole out and fucking me. He had a big and thick 8.5" dick and it was thicker at the tip like a baseball bat. I kept the poppers close by bc he was fucking me hard in lots of positions. Every time we switched, I felt him get deeper and bulldoze way past my 2nd ring which lost all resistance. He came pretty furiously while fucking me in doggy and actually collapsed and fell asleep on me almost immediately after. It was a really primal hook up, but I hadn't cum yet and even tho he passed out I was still really fucking horny after that.

So I hopped on bbrt and found another, younger jock type who just wanted to unload in a slutty hole before bed. Said it would be quick and that I should just walk in and get ass up immediately. I get to his place and am glad he's as hot as his pics. 6'3", nice abs and a big 8 inch ginger cock. I took my position expecting him to give me a few pumps and send my sloppy hole on its way, but he was a little drunk and couldn't cum easily. So he fucked me for at least 45 min, forcing poppers under my nose, sticking a finger in my hole while he was fucking me. At one point my hole was just getting so raw I tried to tell him to stop but he just covered my mouth with his hand and started fucking me harder. That really fucking turned me on. I decided to stfu and let him use my hole until he was done. I had to basically huff poppers as frequently as I could handle and did my best to keep my hole open and willing to take his big cock. He eventually bred me and we made plans to do it again.  Went to sleep a really happy boy with a really loose hole

Edited by hole4daddies
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Gave my last load on Saturday. I was in downtown actually there for a conventional date (my straight friends had been bothering me about not going on dates in awhile lol. Little did they know I was getting plenty of anon sex without dates). The date itself went fine ( it was a first date and it was lunch time), but the guy didn’t invite me back to his place so when I got in my car I started looking around for some ass to use.

Found a guy who was in between a cub and an otter. We exchanged body pics but no faces. Drove over to his apartment walked in and he started sucking my cock enthusiastically right away. After I was hard I ordered him to get on the bed facing away from me, I grabbed some poppers he had with him, took a whiff, and then plunged into his warm hole. I fucked him hard for about 10 minutes and there was a mirror on the wall in front of me so I could actually admire myself fucking this random dude. While recently I’ve preferred totally anon/ don’t even see each other’s faces in bright lighting fucks this hookup was working for me 1. Because the dude was actually cute and 2. I’m mostly likely never going to see him again.

After 10 minutes I shot my load in his hole and walked around to the other side of the bed to he could clean my cock off with his mouth. Again he was sucking very enthusiastically I stayed hard and let him blow for me another 10 minutes as I raped his mouth and forced him to gag. Then I went back around shoved his face down and fucked him again for 5 minutes before dropping my second load in him. Cleaned up in his shower real quick and then got changed. As I was getting changed in the living room I noticed that he had forgotten to close his windows and his apartment was a halfway basement apartment but people walking by on the sidewalk would have definitely heard us fucking. Good times. 

• Like 7

My last load! 

A horny 33 yr old bi guy messaged me asking, can I cum fuck you? Of course was the reply. A strict ‘No loads refused’ policy means that minutes later he was on his way.

I was hooded for this anon fuck in my harness and jock with the butt plug inserted. I was on all fours when he let himself in. He grabbed the pen and wrote CUMSLUT across my back and CUMPIG CUMDUMP on my ass cheeks. He clearly knew what he needed and he helped himself. He removed the plug and slid straight in.

My job is not to get turned on but provide a cumdump service and it’s clear I’m considered the local whore and slag. He was clearly up for just using my cunt to get off in. The horny fuck gave my hole a good workout. A really hot and silent anon fuck.  He was stood in just his socks with one foot on the floor and one on the bed. He was obviously watching as he slid in and out and back in again. Just enough for maximum thrust without pulling out and going balls deep. I was here to be used and only When he was ready, to my surprise, he pulled out and unloaded a lovely thick n creamy cum load with his flowing head against my hole.  

Then he was off again, pushing his cummy dick back in. I sensed him watching every stoke as he slowly bred my cunt good n proper. He had watched his dick unload and watched some more while he made sure my cunt took his cum. There’s a knack to this kind of breeding and he had it. Looking at his handiwork he grabbed the butt plug and pushed it fully in. It squelched in his cum.

This total stranger had tagged me, fucked me, bred me and plugged me. I was left with a well seeded cummy cunt and a few pics to show proof of use. Very horny, I look forward to next time!

13A67854-FD36-4CC2-8D54-2A3F289DDADF.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I
13A67854-FD36-4CC2-8D54-2A3F289DDADF.thumb.jpeg.37e43e596b67bf1d320175dde1aca563.jpegTaggedslut breeding x3

My cunt has just been treated to 3 anon loads. A Grindr 37 year old started things by off wanting to breed my anon hole. With his bf at home He wanted to breed a stranger with his cheating load. I was happy to be the cunt he got off in. Nothing better than taking cheating seed anon. He fingered my cunt with his precum before sliding in to unload. No messing no chat... I had his hot cum that his bf should have had. I was loaded, tagged and left dripping!

A 25 yr old anon Grindr fuck wanted to use my cummy hole and after confirming I was loaded he was straight round. Guys love a preloaded cunt to get off in and that’s just what he did. He spent ages watching his dick slide in and out covered in a strangers cum. I heard him say , ‘take my load faggot’ as he thrust in and dumped a 5 day load into the cheating load.

A 27 yr old anon Grindr load was next after I advertised my cummy cunt for anon use. Less than half hour after load number 2 this guy was round to make it a hat trick. He simply unzipped and wanked while he tested my cummy hole with his 2 fingers. I can’t be sure but I got the impression he was feeding himself cum from my hole while he was getting hard. Then when his cock was ready and without any warning he slid straight in to my loaded hole. He grabbed my jock as he pulled me back on to his throbbing cock. I could tell he wasn’t going to last long in there. As a true cumdump I sometimes love that it’s not about the fuck. It’s all about the breeding! I’m more than happy for a guy to slide in and unload. No fucking just a hot seeding! This guy was ready to add his load. He stopped thrusting and just stood still. I could feel i was pierced by his dick as he quietly dumped his load in me.  I felt his dick pumping it’s load into me as he softly spoke his only words, ‘you filthy whore’.

Too fucking right and I have no  idea if any or all of those loads were poz. Another cumdump adventure afternoon in Swindon. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

My last load is still leaking out of my pussy, all thanks to the hot black guy and his thick 8" cock pounding me hard, first doggie fashion, and then face up so I could play with his nipples while his cock slammed in and out even deeper, or so it felt. I love to used my internal muscles to tighten up on a hot cock, and I did it with this guy at just the right moment because I felt his cock pulse and my pussy getting wet.

• Like 3

I was heading back from London and was feeling particularly horny. I messaged my new favourite dirty cum dump who loves to take my toxic cum. @Taggedslut was more than keen for some dirty poz play as I think the dirty whore had already taken a few other loads that day, a thought that got my cock hard. I got the response to go round. The front was open so went u the stairs wanking my poz cock felling my charged pre cum in my fingers. The cum bitch was on all fours and masked begging for daddies special load. I unplugged his arse and thrust my cock in balls deep, the bitch moaned with delight. He was begging for my poz cock and rutting his arse while we fucked. I love poz play, the more verbal the better and this slut knew how to please it’s daddy. I rode it’s arse nice and deep making sure my special swimmers would go nice and deep. After a while I needed to cum and told the bitch to be ready for my poz load, he was more than happy with a fresh charged load. I pulled out, wiped my dick on this arse and tagged the dirty poz slut. A great fuck and want to fuck again. If any of you fellas are near Swindon I’d suggest hook up with this slut as he takes raw cock like a champ. Till next time my poz slut

• Like 3
  • Piggy 8

Last night. I got one late and found my boy, Drew naked, belly don on th bed wearing his blue jockstrap - this means he wants to be fucked ruff n deep. I got naked, I was already hard so I mounted him and went in balls deep real easy - turns out had 3 loads in his ass from 3 men. I fucked that boy good and pumped a 4th load into him. I asked him who's lad were in his ass  but he didn't know - he'd been at the sauna taking random cocks. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I have been having a lot of fun since my return. I have been playing one-on-one with a fuckbuddy, I have spent hours getting fucked byy partner in a bathhouse, I have had a couple of threesomes, and I have had a group scene at Steamworks.

Last night I went to the Code Red fisting event at Spa Excess, and wow. No sooner did I get set up than I saw a friend joining another guy in fucking someone on a fuckbench. I ended up joining in and we went to my room, the event ending when I got a nice big load. The next person I played with felched me; the next person I played with fucked me with his big thick cock until he came. I did fist one guy, I did fuck another, I did have some nice open-ended play with a bear. I left at 1 in the morning, exhausted.

I have to do this again.

• Piggy 2