Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Monday I drove over 300 miles each way to Cumunion Steamworks Chicago. I had a fuckin BBall. Couldn't count how many mens fucked it, or how many loads it took. One hot man, Adam, told he couldn't fuck it because it reeked of cum. There was a puddle of jizz on the floor underneath the fuck bench where it was restrained. a pig finally licked it up. So worth the over $220 the 4 hours cost me. it may do that again. thanks for reading this.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 6

On 11/28/2020 at 4:02 PM, luvtocum said:

My last fuck was about 2 weeks ago before semi-lockdown.

I fucked this super cute, twinky 19 year old (I’m 45). I always woof at boys on Scruff who are into daddies and on prep. Almost guaranteed to let me fuck them raw and take my babies.

While he’s not super experienced, it’s so fucking hot the look he gets in his eyes as he feels my raw cock pulsing in his boy-hole. 

I am sending him down a path of hot bareback sex the rest of his life 😈

Well that's super hot. Any pics of him?

My husband is out tonight so I was hoping to get a few loads in me. I just had a guy stop over on his way home from work who has fucked me before. He is into some incest roleplay where I am his younger cousin and he is babysitting me and teaches me how to take care of a cock. I sucked him for a while until he forced me face down and slid into my ass. The fuck probably lasted 20 very hot minutes before he shot his load. It is still in me and I am hoping to get another guy over to fuck me while I am still full of cum. I'll write more if I get some more loads in me!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I downloaded Grindr this morning i thought o what the heck . Last time i was on it 3 months ago it was a bunch of fake profiles and i mean every single profile was fake chat bots. I logged in now  and most profiles now looked real .  So this guy send me a message. . He looked like a model . I thought definitely fake profile. This is too good to be true . ! Latino tall 6'5 , Model type kind of guy extremely hot and i mean extremely gorgeous  and amazing HUGE thick dick , like 9 in  half and thick . We started talking and the conversation was normal not like a chatbot . He told me i live down the street from you in the ghetto apartments  i berly moved in 2 weeks ago and i don't know anybody.  I was like oh dam all this sounds like a dream come true . And i told him why u came to live to this ghetto area of east los Angeles? And he was like it's all i could find at a reasonable price he then told me i lived in Puerto Rico .  He then asked me if I wanted to meet up right now . ? I told him i need to get ready give me 2 hours then I'll send u a message when I'm ready. ? He was like ok and gave me his number it had a Puerto Rico zip code. So i was like oh dam he wasn't lying he did live in Puerto Rico !  So i got ready deep cleaned enema , my ass was already waxed so my hole is nice and pink and smooth. I have a round bubble butt which it took me 3 years of hard work at the gym to get it looking like this . And i have a small waist and I'm short I'm 5'5 and blonde and blue eyes and slim I'm ok average looking I guess  . So i once i was ready i sent him a message and he told me meet me at the corner liquor store. So i walked there which is literally a 2 min walk and i text him im here and he stopped responding.  I was there waiting.... And then at that moment i thought dam i knew it was  fake and the Puerto Rican area code ? How could I be so stupid!! I was just ready to walk home when he came . My mouth dropped open. He was even better looking in person i have never ever in my life seen a person this beautiful and gorgeous . And he was so tall ! I told him why u made me wait 10 mins ? And he was like i was embarrassed to meet you . . Then he was like let's go in the liquor store and get something to drink. We got beer . I told him my sister is at my place ughh so we can't go there . He was like it's fine i live alone let's go to my place. We get to the apartments. And it was sooo embarrassing all the neighbors that know me they saw me walking wit him with a case of beer and goin with him in his apartment. And i mean so many neighbors that know me and are very nosy saw me wit him they were all outside ,  i know sooner or later they gonna interrogate me haha cuz they gonna know what I'm doing with the new hot neighbor . So we get to his apartment. We started drinking a bit but not a lot cuz we didn't want to get wasted . And we started making out then he started eating me out like crazy devouring my hole like it his last meal . I then started sucking him off . Oh dam his big Puerto Rican dick was so fkn huge 9.5 and thick and his balls were the size of golf balls . I had a hard time deep throating him but i managed to do  it i ain't the type to back down from a challenge.   Then he put me doggy style and stared eating me out again this time i was sniffing my poppers so i was in heaven. Then i felt it the tip of  his big dick head rubbing against my hole and BAM he went in raw no lube only spit . I took a huge sniff if my poppers to help me open up.  He was all the way in and he stood there without moving for a bit so i could get used to it . Once the pain went away he stared going in slowly then picking up the pace . Till he was pounding HARD and i mean SO HARD and deep he was rearranging my insides ! He also stood rock hard ! Never got soft .  . He was hitting all my right spots i was in heaven it felt Soo fkn good. He did me missionary, i rode him we did it every single position u can think off till he came in me so deep . He filled up my guts with so much creamy cum . He left me leaking so much. He then fucked me another 2 times. . Right now here as I'm writing this it's already 10 pm  and he told me be ready at 2 am when I get out of work and i don't want no for an answer . He's like at 2 am I'ma be out of work and I'm not gonna shower and i didn't wear deodorant so I'm all musky and i  want u to smell my sweaty dick then I'm going to fuck u till morning.  I am soo ready 2 am is just a few hours away!!   I just love how he's so controlling with me oh also i forgot to mention im 29 and he's 35 older just how i like them haha . 

Well anyways i just hope my ass can handle cuz he already told he's gonna be fucking me every single day 7 days a week since we basically neighbors. 

Edited by omarc92
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Recently attended a BBRT party during a weekday - although there was a reasonable acceptance of both tops and bottoms, the event turned out to be a fizzes by way of attendance with only two bottoms and two other tops.  And one of the bottoms left soon after I arrived, leaving just the one bottom … but the bonus was that he was someone that I’d fucked before (several times), and that the other two tops seems to have problems keeping their cocks hard.

So, I was the lone top with a hard cock left to please this sexy Asian guy that has such a great smile and a beautiful hole so I got into his ass pretty quickly.  He was sucking the other tops to see if he could get them hard while I pounded his ass, which was as fuckable as ever.  Watching him trying to please two tops was hot, the chemistry between us was great and his ass just sucked my cock inside anytime it got near his hole.  

I took a break from fucking him while the other tops tried to get inside his hole … one eventually gave up and went home, so it just left me with one other top fucking the Asian bottom … it just turned into a super hot threesome with us alternatively fucking/receiving oral from the bottom’s holes.

I eventually blasted a 4-day load deep inside him - his body shuddered as he felt my cock spasm inside his ass, which in turn made the other top cum inside his mouth.

To top off the whole session, his tiny cock remained flaccid throughout … so he’d put all his energy into pleasing us both with his ass and mouth.

So, even what starts as a fizzer can be super hot with the right bottom!

Any14fun - 2.jpeg

• Like 3

Been swapping some horny texts with the the poz bloke from the services ..my last post …and he asked if I was really up for taking his load again …I said “mate i’m well up for it ..but you’re a fuck off drive away” …he said he’s likely to be taking his break quite close to me and he usually stops at a lay-by that he’s seen some action at before.

I said I’d been there before (its quite good for some anon cock at night) … said he’d prob be there mid afternoon the next day and would I be free ? he told me not to worry if I count make it “but it would be cool to breed you again”

He texted me the following day and let me know what the lorry looked like and I got there not long after he did.

Was getting out of the cab as I walked down the side of the trailer …said hey ..and stepped up and snogged me …”fuck mate I'm horny” he said and “wanna fuck here or in the woods” ..I said woods and he practically dragged me down the foot path till we were a decent way in.

Snogging and his hands were down my joggers and in my jock “turn round mate got to get in ya”

So I dropped my joggers and bent over holding on to a tree…he crouches behind me and properly eats my hole for a bit as he’s really getting in to it another bloke is slowly walking down the footpath hands in his trousers and is watching (prob 30s chubby white..office worker or something) gets his nob out ..thick uncut bout 6” and is wanking ….as my mate stands he said “alright?” To the new bloke while lining up his cock and pushing  balls deep… starting to fuck me …new bloke stands in front of me and offers his cock for sucking …its wet with pre-cum and he’s well in to being sucked.

My mate fucks me pushing my face into the other blokes crotch and im so fucking turned on I start to cum a bit then he grunts and slams in to me and I reach between us to feel his cock throb his load in me. He pulls out and new bloke moves round and pushes his cock in to me and said “fuck mate im gonna cum” and unloads in me too…then he’s off ..pulling his pants up and back out of the wood …My mate is still hard and we are snogging again …”could you take some more mate?” He asks …I said yeah and he slides in to my soggy hole standing me up so he can fuck and wank me off at the same time …as he’s fucking I cum squirting on the bushes and he gives me his second load “fuck your arse is amazing” …he flops out …as we walk back to the lorry he asks if im still on prep and wonders if the other bloke was.

I managed to get home before leaking cum in to my joggers.. two poz loads one who knows 😜 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

Just got home a few minutes ago from a night of grinding in Town. 12 guys in total fucked me, and I sucked off a few others. My last load was from a young skinny but extremely hung Black guy. We set up to meet in a bathroom. He was so horny his bulge was massive in his sweatpants. He whipped it out and I went to sucking and deepthroat. Very quickly he made me get up and bend over. No lube was needed (I have several loads already in me) he just rammed in in and slam fucked me enough to make me quietly Weep. Only took about 5 minutes and I felt the throbbing and load cumming in me. He slapped me, said thanks Slut, and just walked out. 

Finally achieved a dream of mine over the weekend and got DPed!

I was cruising Grindr, and came across a profile of a couple who were looking for a third.  Both looked super hot and out of my league (one was about 40, white, ripped; the other about 30, Latino, very handsome), but I took a chance and reached out to them. To my surprise they replied, said they were looking to meet someone that night for a threesome, we swapped pics, and they suggested meeting.  They gave me their address, and after making sure I was fully cleaned out, I went around.

At their place, they invited me in, we chatted for a bit, had a glass of red, and soon we were making out, kissing each other, and touching each other’s bodies. It wasn’t long before we were all naked, and I was sucking on their cocks, while they kissed each other.  After a little while, I was sucking on the older one’s dick, when the younger one came around to rim me, and fuck did he do a good job! I was squirming with pleasure! After getting my pussy nice and wet with his spit, he put a little bit of lube on my hole and then pushed his bare dick into me, opening me up. He went nice and slowly to begin with, but sped up, until he was pounding me. I tried to focus on sucking his partner’s cock, but occasionally lost focus because I was being fucked so well.

After 10 minutes of fucking, his partner wanted to have a crack, so they swapped places. The older partner was thicker and longer, and he just hit all the right spots - I could feel him hitting my prostate in such a great way. He fucked me doggy style for about 10 minutes, then wanted to change position, so lay down and got me to sit in his dick. I love this position, and has just got down to his base, when his partner came behind and started to push his cock into me. It hurt a bit as I’ve never done DP before as a bottom, but once he was all the way it felt absolutely fucking amazing! I’ve never felt so full, but in a good way. The younger one started to fuck me again, while the older one kept still, and he kept building up speed, until I could feel that he was going to cum - and when he did he had the loudest orgasm! He came a bucket, too - I could actually feel it inside me, which is unusual for me. Once he came, he softened and pulled out, and his partner and I went at it, with me riding him until he came a couple of minutes later. It felt absolutely amazing!  Some of the cum escaped my ass when he pulled out, but the younger partner pushed it back in with his fingers.  I could still feel some running down my leg, though!

I hadn’t cum yet, and though I rarely top, I was so hard from the DP fuck I had just had, the younger of the couple bent over and let me fuck him.  I didn’t last very long, but I left a big load inside of him!

After I’d cum, we made out a little bit more, chatted a bit, made out some more, chatted a bit more, but then I had to head home.  I had an amazing evening, and let them know I’d be up for a repeat some time.

• Like 8

On 10/20/2019 at 1:37 PM, Cumslut943 said:

I held a gangbang in St. Louis yesterday. I stayed in this sleazy motel downtown that was walk up, cleaned up put my new jock on and started dildoing my hole. My blindfold was around my neck ready. I had it planned weeks in advance, 46 guys were accepted invitees and I was hopeful because STL always turns out well. 

I was not disappointed. My party started at 4 and by 405 there were 5 guys naked stroking their Hard cocks one by one fucking me. They each bred me deep, some of them saying they’re injecting extra special seed into my anonymous slut hole😈😈😈that really made me go into slut overdrive I started gaping my hole for them stretching it so they can DP me, all the while more and more guys are coming. It was my dream come true, there were over 20 guys there at one point all there to dump their dirty seed in me 😈.

My hole was ravaged for the next 5 hours (thank you max impact and poppers) as load after load was dumped in my loose gaping hole. At one point there were 6 guys that just slid in and pumped twice before unloading, all back to back 😈 that pushed me over the edge and I shot a massive dirty load hands free all over the sheets. My cock never went soft. 

Slowly the guys started showing less and less and I called it a night around 930. I collected 47 loads, as evidence of the tally marks on my ass. My hole won’t close, still hasn’t fully closed since yesterday, and I fucking love it😈cum has been steadily leaking out of me as I kept as much of it in as possible to absorb in my hole.  

thank you St Louis, I will be returning very soon 😈😈😈

Where did u stay 

I ran into an old fling last night while walking my dog (I was looking for @Aidsbait) Anyway this tranny has always been a sweetheart in the streets and a filthy little cumdump in bed. I invited her, and her big 9" cock to my place, but the slut wanted my nuts in public. So we took a walk over to a small park near a busy street. She got on her knees and blew me whileIsat on a bench, then she rode my cock like bull rider. After I shot my load and she cleaned my cock we exchanged numbers. I continued my hunt for @Aidsbait but never found the bitch.

• Like 1

Ended up going to a last min trip with a couple friends since one of them got sick and was unable to travel. Ended up packing up a bag and literally running out of the house. Flew out there and didn’t know what to expect but I was excited and was determined to make the best of it. The hotel was fucking gorgeous and the staff was very friendly. We got our rooms and headed over. I jumped in the shower to freshen up after the 5 hour flight. But there was a knock on the door so I grabbed a towel and opened the door. The bell boy had my bag and asked if he can come in and bring it inside the room. He was a tall guy slim lean guy cute face. He took the bag to the other side of the room and then slowly started walking back towards me. He was checking me out head to toe. So I stopped him and asked him what types of services they offer. He started listing hotel services. I stopped him and said that I mean like if he will be willing to help me out. He asked what I meant and I told him I’d like to see him nude . He lifted his shirt up exposing his lean sexy abs. I asked if I can touch them and he nodded. I groped his sexy abs. I asked him if he is down to do more. He said yes. I undid his pants and slid my hand inside them and grabbed his dick and he moaned out. I closed the door and he stripped down. I dropped my towel and took him to the bed. He said down on the bed and I got down on my knees and began to suck his dick. His dick got hard very fast and was about  9 inch and thick. I was deepthroating him. He told me to get on the bed pushed my head down and lifted my ass up . He began to eat my ass out and got me moaning. I looked back at him and asked him if he has done this before ? He didn’t respond just smiled. And went back to eating me out. I was moaning and then I felt fun getting up and pressing his dick against my hole. Soon after he pushed his dick inside me and proceeded to push all the way inside me. I moaned out as so did he. He began to slowly fuck me pushing all the way in and then pulling out all the way. He then began to really fuck me. Grabbed me by the waist and then was clapping my cheeks. He turned me over on my back spread my legs and pushed his dick up inside me again and began to fuck me. His dick felt so fucking good inside me. I was feeling his sexy abs while he was digging me out. He got my legs on his shoulders and he really dug me out. His big throbbing dick felt so good inside me and I can tell from his grunting and moaning he was loving my hole. I pushed him on his back and got on top and began to ride him. He held my waist as I was bouncing on his dick hard. His moaning got louder and his breathing heavier. He flipped me on my back and he began to pound me hard and fast. He moaned out Cumming ! I grabbed his hips and pulled him into me. He grabbed my throat and he pushed his dick in me as deep as possible and he began to shoot his hot load inside me. I felt his dick pulsating as he shot his cum in me. He collapsed on top of me as we both were breathing heavy . Shortly after he slid his dick out of me slowly and got up and began to dress up. I told him that was amazing. He said it was really good too. Said anytime I wanted more to call up room service and ask for him. I tipped him for his service and he left. I ended up seeing him multiple times during the stay.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1