Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

4 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Right?  Saying: " the top does what he wants and is satisfied"  can 'sournd' differently on paper than IRL to me. For me, Top and bottom are positional references, not status, thought i do experience a bit of status mind fuck in the T/b dynamic.  For me, compatibility is essential for satisfaction to occur and sustain. i think that happens pretty naturally and automatically, at least on a crude level, when a Top and bottom get together (the devil can be in the details though). To me, the more mature Tops are concerned about a bottoms satisfaction as much as the bottom is about the Tops.

i think confusion comes in when we assume that the bottoms satisfaction doesn't matter. i see this idea from both Tops and bottoms. i do not think it's a question of a bottoms satisfaction not mattering, just that a bottoms satisfaction derives differently.  Speaking for myself, i need/want to please my Man/Top as an intrinsic part of sex. But is seems circular to me, my read is Tops/Men also need/waant to please/satisfy the bottom as well, that is affirms His value and postition just as much as with the bottom, it just happens in an opposite way. It's a little mysterious to me, but i'm convinced the best connection/sex is symbiotic. 

Right there with you re drinking from the tap. For me, it's a connection that has unique elements. i think there's a definite D/s element in Top/bottom, Breeder/breedee, but WS has a whole other psychological layer that, for me, can make it a deeply intimate connection in a way cum does not. i think there's a general built in valuing of semen as seed, whereas piss is generally seen as waste. For one man to want and receive another Mans waste, and also the lesser relief vs the more intense release from orgasm,   can speak to a overall desire/need from both Top and bottom to connect and bond . For me, one of the more erotically satisfying draws i have is the mind fuck part both Top and bottom can experience venturing into degradation/humiliation. It's sort of magical to me when it happens based on  mutual lust/need vs being a forced or mean act that is focused on superiority/inferiority.  Hard to articulate what occurs, but it can be intense and wonderful.

Wow you are so correct..

Its definitely the thing I want.. it the mind fuck sometimes i doint need to cum if I get the top to cum in me I kind of get a mental orgasm from it. I once had a orgasm from the top having and orgasm because i wanted him to cum hard. I put 100% into the play getting him to cum hard. As he laid there relaxing after I started to sucked him and had him piss in my mouth and as I was swallowing it was so intense for him I actually had a bit of an orgasm from that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

Its definitely the thing I want.. it the mind fuck sometimes i doint need to cum if I get the top to cum in me I kind of get a mental orgasm from it. I once had a orgasm from the top having and orgasm because i wanted him to cum hard. I put 100% into the play getting him to cum hard. As he laid there relaxing after I started to sucked him and had him piss in my mouth and as I was swallowing it was so intense for him I actually had a bit of an orgasm from that.

i think that's beautiful. Parr of my psychological wiring, which i feel i see in a lot of 'bottoms,' is this very thing. A lot of (not all) bottoms don't want to cum (i don't) during sex with a Man. For me it's both physical and psychological. Honestly, i think sex always has a psychological element to it, but we are not always cognizant of that?  For me, one of the most profound things that can happen in sex with a Man is what i consider as a shared orgasm. For me, this is very real. When a Man has an orgasm in me, and i feel we have had that form of symbiotic sex i mentioned, it is as if His orgasm becomes my orgasm. I.e., instead of us both having a separate orgasm, we have a shared orgasm.  For me, this idea and approach can have profound ramifications on the Top/bottom dynamic... ventures into D/s. But more and more i find i can derive a similar satisfaction from receiving a Mans orgasm into me that meets that need/desire in me for an orgasm, where i do not feel the need to have one on my own, or an orgasm that originates from me.

It's GREAT living less than a mile from a truck stop!  Always seems to be a married trucker wanting to unload.  Usually just looking for head, but found one last night that wanted to breed!

Being 6-5 the back of a cab is tough to play.  Just suckt him in cab, then we headed tonm showers where he seeded me.  Nice 7 inch cock, and a huge load!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Just left... my regular FB, awesome Man. Fuck. Wore a jock, never quite know how to present with Him, He's not very vocal, but He is very physically expressive. Said my ass looked "so hot" which is all i need to hear. Wore a yellow jock, pretty sure He doesn't know the code though lol. He had to piss before and when He came back to bed i told Him He needs to try doing that inside of me sometime. i did drink piss from His cock one time after He bred me, He always showers after before going home, so i got in the shower and kneeled and drank from His cock. Wasn't sure how much He was into it, so i don't post... it's imprortant to me that my Top only does what He really gets into, to me His lust and need is half the fuck. 

He kisses my back and shoulders and i swear i almost came this time from that. The energy behind that drives me wild. Damn i feel so fucking good. 

addendum for those interested;

like a lot of total bottoms, i always wanna hold onto the seed a Man plants in me, i never shoot it back out and don't want someone eating it out of me once it's there lol. This is where i find cock size does make a difference.  When a Man has a longer cock and breeds past the sigmoid curve (aka "the second hole"), i have found that i absorb His cum... which makes sense because it goes into the colon. When it doesn't get past that curve and stays in the rectum, it doesn't get absorbed and eventually makes its way out  :-( 

This morning, i got up to pee after holding last nights deposit for >12 hours, and as i stood on my tile bathroom floor, all at once His load slid out and onto the floor.  It impressed the fuck out of me, was a 4 inch solid puddle of cum. He tells me He often cums 2 or 3 times while fucking me, but i can never tell because He is one of those Tops who keep fucking when He has an orgasm. But wow, there is was, that was a lot of cum. Probably had some of my juices mixed in, but i was still impressed.  Whatta Stud!

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, tighthole64 said:

It's GREAT living less than a mile from a truck stop!  Always seems to be a married trucker wanting to unload.  Usually just looking for head, but found one last night that wanted to breed!

Being 6-5 the back of a cab is tough to play.  Just suckt him in cab, then we headed tonm showers where he seeded me.  Nice 7 inch cock, and a huge load!

Fucking Hot. i used to get a lot of truck stop sex, haven't in some time because there aren't any very active stops near me now. i've never been fucked in a sleeper cab, always wanted to though, it's always been in the restroom or outside on the edges of the rest stop at night in the dark. Pretty hot to receive cock bent over a picnic table 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

After getting seeded in the truck stop shower, I was horny as fuck, and found a nice BBC looking for a pre loaded hole.  Was a nice aggressive fuck with close to 10 inches!  

Even better he was a verbal fuck!  Not at first, it was you want my.....Before he could finish he went in my ass balls to the wall.  His profile said don't ask don't tell and judging by his comments while breeding me, think he may have given me what I'm looking for!

• Piggy 1

A local guy hit me up for a quick one, and of course that's what I'm for. Safe only he said but I still went round.

No talk of names, status, anything, and when he slid inside me I noticed his talk of 'safe' was just that, talk.

Fucked me quick and hard and when he was close he actually asked me if he could cum in my ass. I begged for it.

My latest album pic was the result.

• Like 2

I had to take a couple of weeks off as I got a STI from my last bookstore adventure, ugh. So as soon as I was clear I went to my favorite bathhouse and it didn’t take long to take my first dick in my ass, older guy that likes to call me his dirty boy. He didn’t drop a load so I went into the gloryhole maze room and was soon bent over taking an aggressive dick in my hole, he came fairly quickly. There was an older Spanish guy watching and as soon as my fucker was done the Spanish guy stuck his long thin dick in my ass, he too was aggressive and would really shove hard up my gut. He turned me around so I could suck him and then turned me back over so he could load deep in my ass (I love that feeling) Nothing else was going on so I dressed and headed home, it was great to be back, I mean it was great being the saddle again.

• Like 2

Here's a small world situation...I'm still in shock by it. I graduated college 25 years ago. Lost touch with some of my best friends over the years as happens. I am on holiday in Milan for the weekend and last night I'm horny in my hotel room so I open up Grindr and look for a bottom to fuck. I message a 20 year old kid who is 200 meters away from me. His profile says he is an American student studying in IT and he is horny for Daddy's to fuck him. We trade some pics and he is ready to come to my room for a fuck. He's tall, lean, lanky, not much muscle on him but smooth and defined and he seems horny AF to get cock inside him. 20 minutes later he knocks on my hotel room door. I open it up, he come right in, breathless, and he immediately starts to kiss me. He must have run over after his shower.

We get to it...strip clothes off and I rim his smooth pretty hole for a long time, he's moaning, begging me to fuck him. Eventually I start to kiss up his torso and then kiss his lips as I push my cock into his hole. Nothing crazy, just an intense and great fuck till I eventually shoot my load inside him...he's rock hard and he begs me to suck his cock...I no sooner get my lips on his dick and he shoots his load right into my mouth. I snowball it back to him...we then lay next to each other just caressing and relaxing.

I ask where he is from, where he is studying, etc. one question leads to another and I start learning a bit more about the kid. I told him where I went to college...and then it kind of got weird. His Dad went to the same college...then what year did he graduate...same year...then was he in a fraternity...then what was his name...and sure enough, this boy's Dad was one of my good friends in college and a fraternity brother of mine. LOL. 

So, we are both really freaked out by this. And frankly hornier too because of it. We fuck again...I blow another load inside of him. He spent the night with me. 

He's coming back tonight for some more fucking...

Small world

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

On my way to my much old daddy.

He and a friend that I have play with are going to be there waiting for me in the garage. I was told to use the side door and strip in the laundry room and put on the leather collar and straps.

I'm so hard thinking what will happen!