Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night. New Year. Went to a house party in the neighborhood. Mostly the neighborhood families and their kids. One boy about 19 or 20 was there. He was super cute, tall at 190cm, lean, blond, flipped long hair like all the Dutch boys do. He was sort of staring at me all night and so at about 2330 I walked up to him and asked who he was at the party with...with his parents, home from university. We made our introductions and I could tell something was up with this kid. So, I offered him another drink, was a little overly touchy as we chatted.

Midnight came in and everyone was kissing and screaming so I figured now was a chance to see what the kid was made of and I pulled him in for a hug and a kiss. I thought I would test him and opened my mouth a bit...well, he was already ahead of me and we had a deep wet sloppy kiss. I grabbed his ass, then we broke said happy new year to everyone else...they all went outside to set off the fireworks but here was the kid hanging back in the house with me. 

We looked at each other and then I motioned with my eyes upstairs, and went upstairs, he quickly followed.

We immediately started kissing, he said he had needed to get fucked all week and he was so horny. I pushed him down to his knees and he immediately undid my pants and started sucking my cock, getting it very wet with his spit. Then he stood up, kissed me, dropped his pants and turned around and bent over.

The sound of the fireworks shooting outside as I pushed my rock hard cock into his ass, he moaned a bit then pushed in....we pumped for nearly ten minuted before I pulled his hips in tight and shot my load deep inside.

He stood up, turned around, kissed me, then stroked his cock till he shot a load into his hand...he licked the cum off his fingers and I couldn't resist I kissed him deep with the cum still on his lips.

We kissed some more, said Happy New Year. traded whatsapp numbers and went back to the party...I'm rock hard now as I just texted him asking if he was ready for round two. 

• Like 11
  • Piggy 3

Last Saturday night I was a cumslut for BBC.

I sucked and fucked a guy from Grindr: 8" BBC

I sucked and fucked my regular bull: 9 1/2" BBC

I sucked and fucked another guy from Grindr: 8" BBC

The next day another guy came over and fucked my throat & ass. 8" BBC

Each guy shot his load balls deep.

I was a slutty cumming gaping mess. I think the next time I'm taking loads at a cumdump hotel in ATL ( BBC heaven!!! )

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I went to one of the baths here last night. I did manage to get fucked by 4 guys and fuck 6 guys. The only one that bred me was the 1st guy, and the only guy I bred was the last. All in all a very frustrating night, I spent 7 hour to get that amount of sex, I had numerous guys try to talk me into other activities besides fucking, the one that really takes the cake is the guy who tried to cuddle with him in the while I was laying in the sling and then invited me to go home with him for a night of cuddling.

• Like 1

As has become usual, I went to the sauna for naked day, horny and ready to kick off 2023 in slutty fashion. 

It took all of about 10 minutes when in the darkroom a guy felt up my arse and I sensed he wasn't just one of the "feelers" who walks away when you reach behind to check out his cock. I did just that and discovered a lovely long, meaty cock with a big mushroom head, that wasn't hard, but perked up once I started working it. He was really keen to get in me, in spire of not being totally hard but, once the head popped in, the rest followed and became lovely and hard. I could feel him really go deep inside me. He fucked fairly hard for a good while, then I could feel his cock pulsating as he loaded me. I was happy!

A number of fucks followed (I counted 8 fucks in all). Later in the day I noticed a guy in a glory hole cubicle, who turned out to be a young guy who stays on his knees in a cubicle for guys to breed his gaping hole. From experience I know he does fuck too, just before he heads off. I didn't realise it was it was him until his cock popped through the hole (this was the third time I'd had it and I now recognise it; cut which is unusual here and nice size). Once I'd lubed it up for him and made him hard, I backed onto the hole and in he went. It wasn't a long fuck, but still a good one and I could hear his breathing pick up as he unloaded into me. In no time I could feel it starting to dribble out of me. 

As has been the case previously, it was getting late and I was thinking about heading off, but I wanted more loads. I saw some new guys had arrived, so thought I'd pop into a glory hole cubicle again. The darkroom had become really quiet, for some reason. Anyway, just as i was closing the door I noticed a couple of guy walking along. Next thing they both went into the adjacent cubicle. A finger checked out my cummy hole, then within no time I felt the head of a cock against it. I reached behind to stroke and lube it up. It was fucking huge! Not so much girth (which was good), but long and that was just with a semi! The next 5 minutes were mind blowing, ending with a lovely big load in me. Then I felt another cock, so it must have been his friend sliding in. It was also seriously horny, but sadly no load. 

I saw the couple again a little later, when I decided I'd get rid of my own load. This time there was some action in the darkroom, with a guy sucking someone. When I walked in I noticed he was being fucked, so when the top pulled out I slipped in (I did whisper into the guy's ear to ask if he wanted my load in him, which he did), so in I went. He was tight, which made me cum instantly. A week's worth of cum in a very welcoming hole.  

• Like 6
  • Piggy 4

13 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I went to one of the baths here last night. I did manage to get fucked by 4 guys and fuck 6 guys. The only one that bred me was the 1st guy, and the only guy I bred was the last. All in all a very frustrating night, I spent 7 hour to get that amount of sex, I had numerous guys try to talk me into other activities besides fucking, the one that really takes the cake is the guy who tried to cuddle with him in the while I was laying in the sling and then invited me to go home with him for a night of cuddling.

Sounds like the guys who seem to like running their hands all over me in the darkroom, but not actually doing anything else. At one point yesterday I muttered under my breath "I'm not a fucking animal" (although that's debatable at times 🙂). 

• Upvote 1

Was out for my usual morning walk/jog and on Grindr as I was horny as fuck. Got messaged by this stocky Latino guy, 31, little bit of chest hair who wanted to bottom. Normally I'd pass but he could host, and I just wanted to get a load off plus he was cool for bare and didn't ask my status. Didn't even shower, went to his place all sweaty from my walk. He was really cute, dropped to his knees once I walked in, pulled my shorts down and started sucking me. I love eager little sluts like him, and he didn't seem to give a shit I was sweaty and needed a shower. I told him I was getting close, and he said he was going to grab a towel, so I kicked off my sneakers and took off my t-shirt. He came back and set the towel on the couch and told me he wanted to ride me, so I sat down on the couch, and he jerked me until I was hard again, the lubed up my cock and his ass and lowered his ass down on my dick. I loved that he was facing me, and I could see the desire on his face and in his eyes. He was telling me how good my dick felt and how bad he wanted my load and was moaning and whimpering as he rode me. His ass wasn't offering much resistance, so I had to guess he gets fucked pretty regular. I unloaded in him with a load groan and he out a satisfied "oh yeah" and "fuck that felt good" as he kept riding my cock. He asked me if I wanted him to jack off on me or something else. I jokingly said he could fuck me and he said "OK, cool" and got up off my cock and told me to bend over the back of the couch. He smiled a killer smile and said most guys didn't want him to fuck them, which shocked me as he had a nice thick uncut cock and was throwing off huge amounts of precum while he was riding me. I bent over the couch as told and could feel lube on my ass and then his thick cock forcing my ass open. He wasn't stroking long before I felt him unload inside me, a forceful blast with him sighing loudly. He apologized saying he got overcited but had more and kept stroking inside me. Now it was my turn to beg for his cum, telling him to stay inside me, and how good his cock felt. He was thrusting for all he was worth and heard another loud groan and knew he'd shot another load inside me.

He slid out of me, grabbed the towel off the couch and used it to wipe his cock and ass and once done handed it to me, saying he needed to get going. I wiped off and handed him the towel as we both put our clothes back on. I told him I had fun and we should do it again, but he was non-committal saying "maybe". And that's how it goes sometimes with Grindr hookups. You don't know their whole story, it's just that moment and nothing more.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

I went to a sauna on the new year day and it was packed. The darkroom with a big table had a lot of actions and was steaming hot. I lost counts how many time I got fucked. There were at least 3 other bottoms whose asses were up. I never had experiences in a group with other bottoms but I actually got so turned on by other bottoms taking loads. In between me getting fucked, I would play with other bottoms lending my support for them to get loads. In the end, I think I got fucked by more than 20 guys but only 5 loads. I guess that is usually what a sauna is about. Most guys want to play with multiple guys so getting loads could be difficult. 

Not bad to start a new year. 

• Piggy 3

1 hour ago, Asnlooking said:

I went to a sauna on the new year day and it was packed. The darkroom with a big table had a lot of actions and was steaming hot. I lost counts how many time I got fucked. There were at least 3 other bottoms whose asses were up. I never had experiences in a group with other bottoms but I actually got so turned on by other bottoms taking loads. In between me getting fucked, I would play with other bottoms lending my support for them to get loads. In the end, I think I got fucked by more than 20 guys but only 5 loads. I guess that is usually what a sauna is about. Most guys want to play with multiple guys so getting loads could be difficult. 

Not bad to start a new year. 

Yeah, I was surprised that the first guy to fuck me yesterday (around 230-3pm) gave me his load. It seems to be much later on, when guys are getting ready to head off/home, that they start getting rid of their loads. 

• Like 1

They say, "When it rains,  it pours." I have a straight married guy (our window washer) who came over yesterday. I usually suck him off and out the door he goes. This time he wanted to fuck and I was happy to try so he shot a load inside me from his painfully thick uncut sausage. Wanting seconds , I hooked up with a dude the same day. He had a beautiful 8" cock. Thankfully I was loose enough to let him in and I took a load so thick I felt it shooting inside my guts. I'm a vers/top so I rarely get this kind of attention and, believe you me, I'm ready for thirds!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Just had one of the best night getting loads at Subway sauna in Melbourne. Had at least 15 different tops loading me up, and 5 cums to swallow. Then the last guy who fucked me asked if I wanted to go back to his hotel as he was visiting from UK. 6.4 daddy with big belly and thick cock 🙂 yum! So I said yes and I spent the night with him he bred me all night in bed, and this morning before I left I drain his cock and drink his piss. 

forget how nice it is spending a night with someone, spooning , ass full of cums and just getting cock in my Ass while chatting away. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

just left... second time with "Bigbear"  He likes to get sucked first to get hard, but He got hard pretty fast this time. He also wanted me to straddle Him 69 while i sucked Him so He could "play with my pussy," He rimmed and fingered me, obviously wanting to open my hole. i do love that, as usual, more than the physical feel of it, the energy and control coming from the Man, the goal and raw lust to mold and open my hole sends me over the edge.  Sometimes i'm a little embarrassed and unsure because some Men have this effect of evoking this moaning, almost squealing pussy sometimes. I wonder WTF, where did that come from? But it's like i get overcome and out it comes. He just used spit and His fingers were kinda rough when i was over Him, but i think He may have been doing that on purpose to sorta make my lips swell? idk.

He flipped me on my stomach and fucked me hard with His beer can cock, and then would pull out and then used lots of lube and tried to get more fingers in. When He shot His load deep, i had the rare experience of actually feeling His cum shoot inside of me... that never happens, i have heard of others feeling the actual load, but i don't feel semen... i feel piss, but not semen, so that drove me wild too. i was babbling like a bitch saying "thank You " probably way too much.  Another thing that almost never happens is after He pulled out, i felt His cum leaking down my leg. i work hard to keep a Mans seed because i really want to absorb Him, but He gapped me and i had not control to clench and hold it in. i was able to milk His cock when He came, but i guess i was to opened to be able to close it all the way after. It's starting to close now, but it's still loose. Fuck, i am both horny and satisfied. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On New Year’s Eve I wentinto PDX Steam to suck cock and play.  After getting sucked on, and sucking on a few cocks, I entered the Steam room and came upon a hot guy sitting down with a hot cock.  I got down on my knees and sucked on his beautiful hot stiff cock.  I slurped on it some more before asking him if he wanted to play in my room.  As I sucked on him in my room, I asked him to Video me sucking on his cock.  I knew I wanted his cock on my ass, so I started to finger my hole with lube in preparation to sit on his cock and stick it up my hungry asshole.  Once my hole was loosened up a bit I sat on his cock slowly as it hurt a little as his big cock went into my hole.  I got it all the way in, and then I asked him to fuck me doggie style.  He fucked me doggie until he was balls deep on my hole.  He fucked me in rhythm for awhile,  until he blew his cum load up my asshole.