Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Friday night Club STL 🐷had "Red Zone" party. I chanted to my dark lord, Asmodeus 👿,  all day for the biggest dick in the place to find me, fuck me in the sling, & breed me. It found me, fucked me with a crowd of usual watchers, and breed me like 5X in the sling and the fuck bench too. A few regular friends were there too and gave me a few loads too. Then, the #redzone party started. It's a room with really low light, and a round bed, and a fuckbench. Lots of men not too interested in me. I gotta try more chanting. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

My 31 yo Vietnamese-born pigson came over because he wanted to release his 3-day load in my daddy ass. Having douched thoroughly, I was ready for sex with him. It's damn cold here in Toronto. I met him at the door of my place in a hoodie and joggers. I also had been recently professional trimmed and shaved -- really smooth. It didn't take long to get our clothes off. He began to rim my smooth ass and turned me over and placed 1, then more fingers up my ass. He took my hard cock in his mouth and kept thrusting fingers in me. It didn't take long for me to cum in his mouth. He swallowed my load of a few days. His fingers up my ass prepared for his cock to fuck me in different positions. We ended up with me on my back and legs in the air, then resting on his shoulders, with him thrusting his cock up my hole. I squeezed his cock with my ass muscles, then relax. A few more times of squeeze and relax, and he told me he was ready to shoot. His 3-day load I could feel squirting in my ass. Afterwards, we went out to a favourite Vietnamese restaurant for some great food! We both do get hungry for food after some hot sex!! I do look forward to his visits!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

My sister was staying with me and my bf for a few days. He was at work and I took the day off. My sister took our one car and went out for the day and I hopped on grindr to see what was around. Found a guy visiting and hosting at his hotel. Said he wanted to have group bb play. Got myself ready and went down. Ended up getting 5 different cocks in me and there was another bottom there's too. Everyone flocked to breed my ass and took every last load I could while huffing poppers. Felt bad for the other bottom but got my fill of cock and loads in me that day. Went back home to my bf who was none the wiser that I had just gotten my ass railed by 5 different cocks

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

23 hours ago, dickluva said:

Friday night Club STL 🐷had "Red Zone" party. I chanted to my dark lord, Asmodeus 👿,  all day for the biggest dick in the place to find me, fuck me in the sling, & breed me. It found me, fucked me with a crowd of usual watchers, and breed me like 5X in the sling and the fuck bench too. A few regular friends were there too and gave me a few loads too. Then, the #redzone party started. It's a room with really low light, and a round bed, and a fuckbench. Lots of men not too interested in me. I gotta try more chanting. Thanks

Happy to see "bathhouse open back up after covid...taken a few loads over the years at the St Louis location.

Just getting back home after a surprising and intense small group. I logged off work tonight at about 1830, created a quick bullchat profile and figured I wait to see if anything interesting came in while I made some dinner. Got a message from a guy whose profile essentially said he was still partying from the weekend and hungry for more cock. I shot a reply and asked for a pic and when. He sent a picture of his face and another of his ass...he said "right now and all night till I pass out". Then he sent me his address. I was feeling adventurous and his face pic looked way to sweet and innocent to be real so I figured I would check it out, he was only a 10 minute drive away. I checked the google street view of his place and was pretty surprised that it would be a kid in his mid-20s hosting there. It was a nice villa in a good location. I was even more intrigued.

I showed up at the address and there were three cars in the driveway and in front of the house and you could see that the lights were on inside. So I walked up to the front door, there was a sign that said essentially it's open and come upstairs. I opened the door, and I could hear the sound of music and definitely some moaning sounds and the house smelled of alcohol and smoke.

I went upstairs and into the room where the sound was coming from. Who knew that I would walk in on a super athletic, lean, hot mid-twenty year old on his back in a sling with a cock in his mouth and another fucking his ass while three other guys stood watching and waiting their turn. Jackpot.

I stripped down and stroked myself to get rock hard...this boy was hungry for cock. It was clear he was getting fucked bare, the guy that was fucking him had just pulled out and his hole was gaping and dripping cum. 

I stayed and got into the group, a couple guys left and some more kept coming. So, about 2 hours after playing in this group I asked the kid who was inviting everyone cus clearly he'd been on his back in the sling getting fucked...He mumbled something like his boyfriend was inviting guys for him. Damn, that was hot.

I fucked my third load of the night into his throat and then left after 3 hours of watching a continuous stream of men of all shapes and sizes cum and go fucking and filling the boy. He must have taken 20 loads while I was there.

Amazing what you can unexpectedly find when you are totally not looking for it!

Emptied balls and now ready for bed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

I want to share with You situation which took place few weeks ago. 
For Your knowledge, I am totally submissive an I love being cumdump. I received a message from one of my fuck buddies who knows very well what kinks I like, asking me if I'm up to have fun during the weekend. Of course I agreed, and he only answered me that there will be suprise for me.
I went to his place when it was the time and it began quite normally we had some fun together and he came in my ass, but after that he said that it's time for suprise.
He roped me and covered my eyes that I couldn't see anything. I was lying on the bed when I heard that someone else is entering the flat. After few moments I felt cold hands on my ass as I heard unzipping the pants. It didn't take much time, when I felt cook in my ass. That was the moment when I realized that one of my dreams is coming true. I don't know how much time did it take, but I heard only new people entering the room,fucking my ass and my throat. It didn't take long time when I felt cum dripping from my hole. After some time I think after 10 or more guys fucked me my ass was totally destroyed and then I  my friend changed my position, that he could slip under me and push his dick in my sloppy ass. Then I felt second dick emerging my hole. It was so wonderful feeling when this two guys were fucking me. After one came in my ass I thought that there was no one else in room, but I was wrong. There were still few guys waiting to dubble penetrate me. Whole action took two hours. When everyone went out I was allowed to take off my blindfold, and what I saw was amazing. There was cum everywhere. I couldn't resist, but I grabbed some cum from my legs and tasted it. It was really delicious. 

When I talked to my friend he told me that there were 15 different guys, but some of them came few times (he himself came in me 3 times) so I am sure that I received at least 20 shots in my ass.  That was the best gift that I ever received. And I want more of it!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, marti said:

I want to share with You situation which took place few weeks ago. 
For Your knowledge, I am totally submissive an I love being cumdump. I received a message from one of my fuck buddies who knows very well what kinks I like, asking me if I'm up to have fun during the weekend. Of course I agreed, and he only answered me that there will be suprise for me.
I went to his place when it was the time and it began quite normally we had some fun together and he came in my ass, but after that he said that it's time for suprise.
He roped me and covered my eyes that I couldn't see anything. I was lying on the bed when I heard that someone else is entering the flat. After few moments I felt cold hands on my ass as I heard unzipping the pants. It didn't take much time, when I felt cook in my ass. That was the moment when I realized that one of my dreams is coming true. I don't know how much time did it take, but I heard only new people entering the room,fucking my ass and my throat. It didn't take long time when I felt cum dripping from my hole. After some time I think after 10 or more guys fucked me my ass was totally destroyed and then I  my friend changed my position, that he could slip under me and push his dick in my sloppy ass. Then I felt second dick emerging my hole. It was so wonderful feeling when this two guys were fucking me. After one came in my ass I thought that there was no one else in room, but I was wrong. There were still few guys waiting to dubble penetrate me. Whole action took two hours. When everyone went out I was allowed to take off my blindfold, and what I saw was amazing. There was cum everywhere. I couldn't resist, but I grabbed some cum from my legs and tasted it. It was really delicious. 

When I talked to my friend he told me that there were 15 different guys, but some of them came few times (he himself came in me 3 times) so I am sure that I received at least 20 shots in my ass.  That was the best gift that I ever received. And I want more of it!

Lucky boy Marti...a true cum dump whore's Nirvana...me next!!!

I parked up in my truck quite late last night, heated myself some tea and went on grindr to see who was nearby, I got chatting to a tv, about 8 miles away, they were looking to meet but I explained I was tired and I hadn’t showered that day… Apparently that turned them on more so I agreed to a meet but insisted she be prepared to rim my sweaty hole and take my cock raw. 

30 minutes later and a little red car pulled into the layby I was parked in and this nice pair of legs emerged. They quickly climbed into my cab through the passenger door as I pulled the curtains round. They wasted no time in pulling my hard cock from my dirty jeans and slurping and gagging on it. When I’d had enough I bent over and told her to rim me. They wasted no time in licking all round my hole, even sticking a finger in and sucking it clean to prove they were a dirty slut, as promised.

I got her to hitch her skirt, pull her thong to one side so I could spit and lube up her hole with my tongue. When they were wet enough I fucked her roughly and blew a load balls deep.  

As a thank you she sucked my cock clean (as well as stopping to kiss me so I could taste her ass and my cum on her tongue) this got me hard again so I added a second load and sent them on their way

This 22 yr old (I'm 51) text on Grindr saying he's straight but he just really needed to blow in someone. He asked if I could get blindfolded cos he'd never fucked a guy before let alone bred one. Tbh it's not something I've ever tried but I thought if it gets me some cock and cum. So I waited with door unlocked and he text as he arrived asking for me to put the blindfold on. He hardly spoke just to ask where more lube was and to say he was going to cum. He only lasted about a minute so he was right how much he needed to blow. And he had a fat cock which filled me perfectly plus his big hairy balls felt amazing as he went balls deep. Then he left. I put my plug in and headed off to the gym and could tell he'd really flooded me. He text later thanking me saying how much he really needed that which was a nice touch. I could walk past him in the street and I'd have no idea who he was. And that definitely adds to how hot it was. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

I went to my favorite bathhouse again and got a room. Hooked up with a big stocky Hispanic bear in the steam room and he invited me back to his room so he could fuck me. I was sucking his fat cock when he said let’s open the door so I can watch you get fucked, didn’t take long as I had climbed up and sank my ass onto his big piece of meat and a young guy came in to watch. The young guy was stroking his cock and getting hard so I got off the stocky bear and presented my ass to him, he got on the bed and shoved his hard cock straight in and began plowing me, he came pretty quickly and left. My stocky bear said get on your belly so I can breed you now that your ass is sloppy, he shoved his thick cock up my man pussy and fucked me deep, love that feeling. He gave one last shove and buried his seed deep in my ass, I could feel it twitching and leaking. Went back to my room with 2 loads leaking out my ass, felt slutty and loved it.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

I take the train home after work and get on where the person opening the doors and making announcements is. On Wednesday's trip, it wasn't neither of the 2 regular people I see, tall skinny bearded guy, hot married milf. It was a big lips, fake ass bottom being trained by a supervisor. After every stop the supervisor would check to see if anyone's forgotten anything, and I used this as an opportunity to shoot my shot, it worked she slobbed on my knob for 5 minutes and I dumped a load in her tight ass in the next 5 minutes. She will be joining my whore and I this weekend, I think I just found a second girlfriend boy toy, but I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket.