Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had a lunchtime hookup with a UPS driver, He let me suck him for maybe thirty seconds and then he turned me around, bent me over and starting pounding, rough but it felt fantastic.  I was really getting into it, moaning, got a little lound when he went deep.  The third time it happened he stopped, pulled out and said " I don't need a fucking wife, I just need a hole", then he went REALLY deep. I came. I think my ass tightened on his cock because he came a few moments after.  

Pulled up his trousers, and left without a word.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

Bath House Orgy Party where I took 25+ cocks and loads in me which is, I believe is an all time record for me in one session. After the last guy fucked me in the dark room and walking back through the cruising area I was so full of cum that it was dribbling down my legs. Photographed my ass after getting back to my accommodation and still full of cum at that stage.

20230205_010131small2.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

I knew I was going to be working in Kansas City again and I message this bbc I hooked up with once before. I told him I wanted a big load from him. He said he would edge for a couple days. So the day comes and I stop by and he leads me right back to his bed and tells me to get on my knees and suck. His cock head is so big I can barely fit it in my mouth but I try and it didn’t last long so I stood up stripped and climbed on my knees on his bed. He said he had poppers which I had never tried so I took a couple of hits that didn’t seem to do much for me while he lubed up and worked in 4 fingers. This was the guy that told me if I could take 4 fingers I could take his cock. So he lines his cock up to my hole and starts pressing into me and dude does this cock hurt. Finally the head pops in and I try to take some more hits of poppers and it again does nothing so I try to work the thing inside of me but my second hole was putting up a fight. I keep pulling away when he grabbed my hips and said “where do you think your going” and he pulled my pale white ass onto his massive cock. He buried it deep and held it there for a dues seconds before his hands go up to my shoulders as he slowly starts fucking me. He pushes my face down to the pillow as he climbs on the bed so he is completely on top of me and he asks “you like that big black cock deep inside you?” And I reply “ yes sir, I’ve been needing it” then I say “ I want you to breed me deep” and he slides his hands under my armpits and puts both bands on the back of my head and I hear him groan and snarl as his cock swells super hard in my ass as I feel him shoot rope after rope into my ass. We kinda slide to the end of the bed and he grabs his phone and takes pictures of my ass as he pulls his cock out. I pull up on my knees and look under me to the glass mirror closet door as I see the biggest fucking load of cum poor out of my ass and run down my balls. He has me push a few times and globs and globs of cum come out. I stand up and turn around and lay on my back and says “fuck that cum back in” and he slides that monster back in. With ever pump he does I look down and cum runs out of my dick and onto my belly. I was completely limp but his cock was fucking the cum out of me. He goes limp and I run to the bathroom and push out the last few drops of cum and while sitting on the toilet all I can smell is his cum. I jump in the shower and wash and leave. He shared a pic of my hole with his load but I didn’t save it to attach to this story.

Was actually several the same night.  Was visiting Tampa and a married guy in hotel hit me up on Grindr.  Said he would tell his wife he was going to get a pizza, then drive around hotel.  He had pizza delivered to my room to bring back to wife after he delivered his pepperoni in me!  

Rarely use Sniffies, but joined for a week so I could post an add.  Simply said 1 load in, whose next?  Two guys hit me up and said they love loaded holes.  Collected 2 more loads there!

Last but not least was a 19yo college student.  Beautiful cock, but only wanted sucked.  Was kinda hot bringing back memories of sucking cock in my dorm room!

• Like 2

Met a sweet Saudi Arabian guy on squirt last night. He's a student and Bi, i think i was His third guy He's been with. After a lot of chat, i realized how new and inexperienced he is, so part of me wanted to be there for him in a sensitive way, help Him figure out where he's at. He wasn't quite ready to top or Top, so i ended up sucking Him off... twice. He was very tactal and just me kissing and touching his arms and chest made him moan and twitch. So fucking hot. i did a slow, teasing suck on Him bringing Him close, then stopping or changing in a way that edged him. Got two big loads down my throat.  He told me He had to piss, so i asked Him if He was feeling adventurous. He was horny and open, so i gave Him a quick primer on WS. We went into my walk in shower and i held His flaccid cock in my mouth. Had to help Him as as soon as His cock was in my mouth, He got turned on and couldn't piss. i sat back with is cock about 5 inches from my face and coached him to look at the shower drain and talked to him about other stuff to get his mind off trying to piss. He started to flow, and there was no problem after that, it was quite a rush of piss.

i'm still learning how to drink piss from a cock without spilling, this was my third time doing it. Quantity has not been an issue for me, but still  conditioning myself with taste. The first rush, sadly, filled my mouth and came back out, maybe about a quarter of His piss. After that, i swallowed every drop without spilling and took a good step forward in my conditioning, my head got into it and overcame my taste buds and i got a gut full. i could tell that He liked it, but was also probably a little confused since it was all new to Him, He'd never even heard of WS. i asked Him what He was thinking and He told me He was thinking about when we could get together again, so we'll see what kind of things He took away and ends up fantasizing about. 

Not generally one to hook with newbies, as a total bottom not generally one to instruct or coach,  but was a sweet experience being part of His discovery.

Bout a half hour ago. my Sweet Latino FB. Had been a week since i heard from Him, which is a long time for us. He woke up wanting to fuck this morning and texted me His usual message: "free rn?" (free right now?). He's typically totally spontaneous, hormones ya know?, and if i don't get back to Him right away, He jacks off or does something else. i don't get the impression He hooks with any other guys, He's Bi and has a girlfriend. He says i'm the only guy He has sex with, but who knows, eh? Doesn't matter to me, long as He's happy and fulfilled, but i naturally scramble and prep when He texts.

So i text back, "give me a few to prep and i let You know when i'm ready" (i am always waiting naked and ass up for Him). He texted back: "sorry, my bad, i meant today, just waking up." i asked when He was thinking, He said around Noon.  He called about 0910 and asked if i was available (we've been FB's for >2 years now, so i'm used to Him lol). i told Him i'd prep and text Him when i was done. i douched and slid a tampon in my hole to absorb excess water, so any 'sloppy' would be from Him, and as i was walking to the kitchen trash can to pull it out and throw it away, i saw His car in my driveway. 

So, ran to the bed and texted: "ready" and He came in and loaded me twice. After, i dressed in my jock and sweats for the gym, He commented on my yellow jock... He doesn't realize what yellow means lol... info for another day. And i'm off to the gym with a smile on my face. What a great way to start the day. sigh. life is sweet. 

Went out to the club last night and ran into this hot, lightly furry guy.  He was short and compact, wearing a nice jockstrap, cock limp.  May have been on something like ecstasy, not sure.  This older, muscular guy started slamming into him, while I watched with another guy.  When he took a break, he sided up next to me, and I gave him a few, then took him to the back again and pushed him against the wall and took him.  His pussy was nice and wet and had been loosened up by some other tops.  I traded him back and forth with the older top who had started whoring him out, and he made sure we both had some poppers to keep feeling good.  This kind (couldn't have been older than 30) might not have been a seasoned whore before, but we made sure he was that night.  All three of us traded him back and forth and made sure he had something in his mouth and that his ass was being forced open to keep it receptive for cock.  Bitch took three loads up his hole.  And there was a line waiting for him after we were done. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Back to the sauna today and fortunately the first fuck happened quite quickly. 

Although I started on my knees, with my arse out as usual, I realised there was a bit of activity going on behind me. I stood up and saw (as much as you can see in a darkroom) a few guys wanking. I grabbed one guy's cock, which was large ands thick. Fucking perfect. I whispered into his ear to tell him I wanted to sit on it. He instantly gave me the go ahead, so I lubed it up and backed onto it. Being the first fuck of the day and the size of it, it hurt a little at first, but once it was all the way up me I opened up and away he went.

It was a really hot fuck, with me bent over in the middle of the room. I managed to find a hard surface to grab with one hand, so I didn't fall over, while I reached behind me and held him close to me. After a good while, his breathing fastened and he let loose with a lovely hot jet of cum inside me. 

A bit later on (longer than I had hoped), a fairly similar situation occurred. Again, I was in the darkroom and I got hold of the guy's cock (even longer and thicker than the earlier guy) and whispered in his ear. Next thing I was again bent over in the middle of the room (just managing to balance myself on a bit of the wall that was jutting out) being fucked senseless. I'd been thinking of the poll I recently created, about verbal. All of the noises were natural and I felt the mood was right to ask him to load me. After a pretty decent time pounding me, he murmured that was was close to cumming, so I said "please cum inside me". Thankfully he did just that, with it dripping down my leg as he pulled out. THEN, something that has never happened occurred. There was another guy next to us, during the fucking, obviously watching. I managed to wank him a few times. Again, lovely cock, although not as big as the guy in me. Much to my surprise but definitely my pleasure, as soon as the monster cock guy pulled out, this other guy grabbed my hips and slid his cock inside me. I realised he must have been wanking for a while and wanted a hoke to load, because it was only a few minutes before I heard and felt him loading me too. 

After he pulled out and walked away, I steadied myself then felt underneath to check out the cum in my arse. I was fucking dripping and very happy! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

14 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Back to the sauna today and fortunately the first fuck happened quite quickly. 

Although I started on my knees, with my arse out as usual, I realised there was a bit of activity going on behind me. I stood up and saw (as much as you can see in a darkroom) a few guys wanking. I grabbed one guy's cock, which was large ands thick. Fucking perfect. I whispered into his ear to tell him I wanted to sit on it. He instantly gave me the go ahead, so I lubed it up and backed onto it. Being the first fuck of the day and the size of it, it hurt a little at first, but once it was all the way up me I opened up and away he went.

It was a really hot fuck, with me bent over in the middle of the room. I managed to find a hard surface to grab with one hand, so I didn't fall over, while I reached behind me and held him close to me. After a good while, his breathing fastened and he let loose with a lovely hot jet of cum inside me. 

A bit later on (longer than I had hoped), a fairly similar situation occurred. Again, I was in the darkroom and I got hold of the guy's cock (even longer and thicker than the earlier guy) and whispered in his ear. Next thing I was again bent over in the middle of the room (just managing to balance myself on a bit of the wall that was jutting out) being fucked senseless. I'd been thinking of the poll I recently created, about verbal. All of the noises were natural and I felt the mood was right to ask him to load me. After a pretty decent time pounding me, he murmured that was was close to cumming, so I said "please cum inside me". Thankfully he did just that, with it dripping down my leg as he pulled out. THEN, something that has never happened occurred. There was another guy next to us, during the fucking, obviously watching. I managed to wank him a few times. Again, lovely cock, although not as big as the guy in me. Much to my surprise but definitely my pleasure, as soon as the monster cock guy pulled out, this other guy grabbed my hips and slid his cock inside me. I realised he must have been wanking for a while and wanted a hoke to load, because it was only a few minutes before I heard and felt him loading me too. 

After he pulled out and walked away, I steadied myself then felt underneath to check out the cum in my arse. I was fucking dripping and very happy! 

I meant to say I saw the second guy to fuck me, as he left the dark room. I saw him again a bit later. He was pretty young and seriously sexy!

okay, this is wild, do dreams count? This one did for me, i woke up from it about an hour ago and it is still with me, so i thought i'd share it with all of You/you.

i was in a restroom stall of sorts, the stall was large, like one of those handicapped stalls and the door was open, so it was in anyones view. i was kneeling and just finishing sucking a Mans Cock and a Man who was with a woman walk in and head into the stall and we were all standing the two Men near me and the woman was sort of in the background. my sense in the dream was that during the momentary standing around 'pecking order' was being determined. The Man Who had just arrived with the woman came over to me (we were still all standing) and turned me around, pulled my jeans down to just above my knees and came up behind me and slid His Cock into me. And that is what woke me up, i could feel His Cock as it went in and i was close to having an orgasm (literally, i would have had a wet dream had i not woken up).  The mind is so amazing, i teach patients all the time that "pain is all in the brain," and i thought of that as i woke this morning, how the sensations of fucking are also in the brain. Dreams can be so revealing, they can reveal things like what we deeply want, or are worried about, or_________, but they often reveal our root needs/desires. This one was so mind funky for me, very exposing of my sub side. The thing that i was feeling so keenly in the dream was my position in the order (these words sound way to clinical, it felt incredible and is a big part of what was bringing me to orgasm). The Alpha Man was breeding me in front of the Man Who's cock i'd just sucked (and somehow i knew the new Man knew this) and was taking full possession of me in front of both the other Man and the woman. I've never had or experienced a thought about a Man breeding me in front of a woman... not something i would consciously want at all, but in the dream, it was as if they were all there to demonstrate my position in the order of things, and as i felt that, i almost came. Wow, that was profound. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

One of my regular Tops stopped by for drinks last night.  We had wine while relaxing in the hot tub before finding one another's dicks.  Since my house is in the countryside, we ended up with me crossways in my hammock while he fingerfucked me with his precum.  His cockhead is very mushroom-shaped and always does a great job opening me up.  We were both grunting and screaming by the time he decided to coat my insides with his load.  He stayed in place until he softened and dropped out.  He gave me a pat on the ass and strolled back to the hot tub.  I felt his load running down my thighs while I staggered towards the hot tub to join him.

Several hours later he used the cum he'd sucked from my cock to lube his dick for another ride.  He was kind enough to deliver his 2nd load inside my mouth.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

As we all slowly get older, it’s gotten more and more difficult for me to pick up cock in places like saunas.  Traveling around the world, some sites have been gold mines, others not so.

My last proper breeding (and also the most loads I’ve ever taken at once) was in a place that always works for me.

There is a small city, actually a university town, in the middle to north of Germany that I have to frequently visit on business.  The first time I was there I updated my profile on Romeo (previous gayromeo) to state that I was staying in a hotel, and I was looking for guys to use my hole and pound me silly.

Turns out that most o the older guys there all know each other, and next thing you know I’ve got 3 guys in my hotel room, all drinking beers and getting to know me.

Eventually I get down on my knees and start pulling cocks out of trousers.  One is an average 6”, but with a lovely shape.  One is about the same length, but much thicker with a huge mushroom head.  The final cock is a decent 8” with a lovely upward curve.

I was in a red jock strap and eventually, after bringing all the assorted cocks to life, it was time for me to get on the bed with my arse up and face down.  One of them starts rimming me, getting my hole ready.  I feel him spreading lube over my hole before he starts slipping first 1, then 2 and finally 3 fingers inside me.  Then I heard the opening of the condom packet.  We’d all had the sti discussion online, but they had asked for condoms.  I’d organized some from the local sex shop when I’d bought my poppers, but using a very sharp needle, all of them had been sabotaged.

The first guy with the average cock is overly keen as he started slow at first, but soon was really hammering away.  At some point he paused and I’m guessing that this is when he noticed the condom had broken.  A moments hesitation later he then doubled his pace and was ramming it home.  Suddenly I felt the tell tale shudder and he slammed it in as deep as he could.  Then he slowly pulled it out before saying in German (oh shit, the condom broke).  Knowing that I’d had a deep clean out, it would have been rude not to turn around and inspect it myself, and as he held it up to show everyone in the room, I took his cock in my mouth and cleaned the cum off of it whilst looking into his eyes.  This seemed to set something off, and the next guy (mushroom head) put his beer down and started to walk towards me.  He turned me around and sank his tongue into my arse, slurping up his friends cum.

He then stood up, placed another condom on his cock and eased into me. This guy was much thicker, and he was hitting my prostate with every stroke.  This time I have no idea when the condom broke, as he didn’t hesitate once.  Lo and behold, after about 15 minutes of non-stop pounding he announced that he was about to shoot his load into me.  This one I felt, despite the overstimulation my prostate had received, I actually felt everything just get wetter and he flooded my guts.

Again the condom is removed and observations are made that his too had broken.  I said that I’d gotten them all at the same time in the sex shop, and that it might be a bad batch.  Then I took his cock in my mouth too, savouring the taste of cum.

The third guy more or less assumed what I had done, as he winked at me whilst I was sucking the other cock.  He stood up and remarked that if that was the case it was good that we were all tested, and that he wasn’t missing the chance to blow in me like his friends had.

Back in doggy again, his dick despite being the biggest one so far was slipped into me using only cum as lube.  After the hammering I’d already taken meant that I was soon squirting from my own cock, as the prostate orgasms just kept rolling over me.  Eventually he blew his load in me, and once again I was cleaning his cock.

After that we all opened another beer and just started chatting for about an hour or so.  After that we started again, but this time nobody reached for a rubber at all.

Hopefully going back there soon 🙂

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

Been in Europe since Thursday, and was in Paris on Friday. It was my only night to play and I wanted to make the most of it. I ditched my colleagues as soon as our last meeting ended, skipped dinner, douched and started cruising. After a few hours without luck, I just decided to explore a bar I had never been before, the Full Metal. It was only a short 15 minutes walk away from my studio and I was there around midnight. I checked my jacket and only kept my sweatpants, t-shirt and shoes. I headed to the basement.

The place wasn’t crowded, just a few groups of guys chatting and drinking. I wasted no time stopping at the bar and just made my way directly to what I could identify as the dark area. I did as I usually do and just plant myself in a corner waiting for guys to come. The area was small with panels in the middle. There were probably around 10 guys. I almost immediately got on my knees to suck on a guy who was just wearing a jock and sneakers. It wasn’t long before my pants were being pulled down and a tongue licked my hole. A dick was thrust into it after just a few minutes. I got my first load quickly, and another guy took the place right after. The guy I was sucking was holding my ass cheeks open. I got fucked by probably 6 guys and 3 loads. 

The crowd had thinned after that and I decided to head to the Secteur X, the bar across the street. I immediately headed to the basement again, and I was immediately handled by a 6’7 gigantic bearded guy. He was seated in the middle of the room and I just started sucking on his dick. He was motioning guys to come and fuck me and he made sure I got fucked by another 6 or 7 guys, with 4 more loads. 

Going back there in 2 weeks!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

IDM Sauna in Paris last weekend. As per usual had to queue to get in as it was so busy. Spent most of the afternoon in the dark room section and got 15 cocks in me and 2 loads. I think all of them were bb

• Like 2