Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hail~! Happy Pride~!  Last minute on Monday, went to Steamworks Chicago #Cumunion #Pride event. 45 dudes had indicated attendance on BBRT. I drove 310 miles each way, my car gets 10mpg using 60 gallons of gas @$5+/g for superduper, plus $30 for parking garage. I used to be able to do the whole trip for $100 not that long ago. I'm not sure street parking in Boystown is safe anymore. I got a deluxe room, which was not necessary. I live on SSD, I can not go to Steamworks often.

I got fucked in the sling, on the bench, and sucked lots of cock. I gave 3 loads to really HOT men. I am disappointed I'm not sure I got a man off, although my hole was wet. I had a lot more fun after the V kicked in. My experience is men prefer to fuck me with a hard dick.  I didn't ask status and no one said. I saw no bio/scorpio tatts. Many dudes were not speaking English, often uncut too.  Really glad I went. Thanks for reading this too.

Edited by dickluva
improve grammar.
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Yesterday was fun!

Posted a pump’n’dump on Sniffies and Doublelist early on in the day. It was my usual: door unlocked, ass up and blindfolded. Within 30 minutes I had 15 people confirmed; throughout the day, that got up to 40. 27 actually showed up. For the most part it was the usual tops who just gave me a quick breeding and left without a word. One guy with a 9” cock fucked me twice - first for an hour before he came, then for about 45 minutes later in the day when he found out I was still going and had (at that point) 20 loads of cum and various guys’ piss in me. Otherwise, every single on of these tops used me as nothing but a human flesh lights: didn’t say a word to me, just used my wet cunt to unload and left.

Once I was done taking loads, I plugged as much of it as I could up in my hole with a butt plug and went to sleep nice and full.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

Had a guy ghost me yesterday, so decided to visit a park about 15 miles away.  Amazing park with athletic fields and a cement trail around it.  Sadly the trail isn't heavily wooded, and homes or athletic fiends on either side.  Someone was brave and apparently got fucked between the trail and soccer field though as there was a pair of tighty whiteies there.

I ended up near the lake looking for a place to play, and someone on sniffies hit me up.  Said to meet him at dog park restrooms.  Wasn't really into him as 5 inch cock, and his 350+ belly got in way, but I needed cum.

Restrooms were nice.  2 side by side lockable doors.  Followed him in and he was taking a piss.  We both dropped shorts and fondled each other's cocks.  I then sat on toilet and finished him off . I will say for a small cock, he was full of jizz! 

• Like 1

I "manhandled" a top yesterday that I'm usually submissive to. I typically lie on the bed on my stomach and wait for him to mount me, but yesterday as soon as he undressed, I grabbed him, pulled him to me and sucked his dick until he got hard. As soon as he started taking control and face fucking me, I spun around on all fours, impaled myself on his dick and thrust my ass back on him. After he got comfortable with that and started smacking my ass cheeks and grabbing my tits from the back, I spread out on the bed and let him mount me the way he usually does. Then, after he started humping my ass, I let him get close to orgasm and then I started bucking like a bronco until he shot his load. I don't think he was quite ready to cum but I wanted to make him lose control a bit. When he got up to take a shower, I could tell from his reaction that he was stunned, but in a good way. Kind of as if to say did I use this bitch's hole or did he use my dick? 

Here lately, I've been switching it up on these tops. I have another top who usually fucks me doggy and last time, I climbed on top, sat down, and rode him to completion. Look at me being sassy lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 loads today (so far!). Once again posted my spiel this morning: door unlocked, ass up, blindfolded, loads plugged up inside me after each one so nothing trickles out. Haven’t seen or spoken with any of these tops other than just sending my address, so complete strangers breeding me. 

Been a nice bunch of what felt like hung cocks - definitely nothing smaller than 7” (I can tell cause most of the time I barely feel it at anything below 7). One of them was 9” according to his profile and it felt as such and THICK - he came almost immediately after sliding in, but could feel every twitch of his cock as he unloaded for a good 60 seconds straight and it was amazing. Another top who’s profile said 10” had to physically hold me down as I whimpered loudly until he came in me - god it hurt in all the best ways.

Have reached down and fingered myself a little between loads, and I’m definitely full of cum and bleeding a little. Hole’s feeling beaten up and I fucking love it. I need more and hope I’ll be able to get into high double digits again today before the day is up!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Only one so far today 😉 but a good one. A 20yo boy messaged me this morning saying he was hungover and desperately horny to blow. I replied that I was about to go to a work meeting but keen for after. I assumed he would have lost his load by then, though. When I went back online at midday he messaged again straight away. Turns out he's in a hotel very close by, 5 mins walk. His pics are really hot - great slim body - and I like to help out, so I said ok I'll come over now. He met me downstairs at the door to take me up in the lift, came down to the lobby wearing just a t shirt and boxer shorts - obviously naked underneath. Man, he was a real gorgeous cutie. A group of girls got in the lift with us and they couldn't take their eyes off him, one even very obviously watching him in the mirror. He ignored them and chatted with me about everyday stuff, the weather etc. We got to his room, and he sat down on the sofa and took his cock out...surprisingly big for a little cute boy. I started sucking and he really got into it... that went for a while and eventually I took down my throat and he was pumping it while feeling my ass through my jeans... I said 'do you want to fuck me'. He was 'yeah turn around and sit on it'. So I dropped my jeans and slid my hole down over his stone-hard cock. I rode it for a while and then he signalled for me to get up and turn around. He pounded me hard while I bent over the sofa and a moment later whispered in my ear 'i'm gonna cum' while immediately I felt it deep in my ass. He stayed there planted deep for a few moments, with his arms around me, then pulled out nicely. We chatted again while a sorted out my clothing and he said he felt still quite sick with the hangover from a night out with mates but had to go the airport to pick up a gf. Sitting there he suddenly looked fragile and a bit lost. I could see the headache in his eyes now. I held my arms out and he leaned into my chest as I hugged him, holding his head gently. Then he said 'i'll be right, just need some panadol when I go out' . So I said goodbye and left. About half an hour later he messaged me "was soo good xx'. Seems like a win all-round 🙂 and my ass still feels great a few hours later.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

I got my last load four days ago. A janitor comes to clean the common area at my apartment building. I've said hello or good morning to him in the past but that's all. This time I was hanging out some washing after I'd taken a shower.  I just gad sweat pants on and no top. He came out to empty a bucket of water and I noticed him checking me out. I kept looking his way to make sure I wasn't imagining it. Then he put his hand to his crotch and rubbed till he made sure he had my attention. I knew for sure now. I went back in and slowly opened the door to the common Area. There he was holding his deck. He came in and dropped his pants. I got on my knees and he fed me his hard six inch uncut cock. Mmmm, just what I needed. I enjoyed him funking my face for a few minutes then the was leaning over me to feel my hole. Yes he wants to fuck me. As I stood up he was slapping and gripping my ass and rubbing my hole. I bent over and After three slow but firm pushes he was in me and started a rhythmic  fucking motion. He was hairy and his body was firm. and his hard cock felt so good. I wanted him to cut in my ass but he pulled out and shot his load into my equally hungry mouth. It tasted and felt so good I kept on sucking every last drop toll he went limp. I hope I'm home again when he comes to clean again.

• Like 4

I got my last load the other day at a local park.  It was a great day walking around with just a jockstrap, showing my ass.  Giving a blow job when a guy walked up ate my ass and fuck a hot load up my cum hole. I took 8 loads in the park. 

• Like 4

Friday, April 7, Berlin - went to the BioHazardMen's party - got fucked at least 20 times, although also got fucked several times by Bad Bunny (from Crunchboy), whose mission seems to be to fuck every bottom in the party.  I stayed until the end so I got fucked by him several times.  

The party started slow for me (as usual) - in the first hour or two I was only fucked a few times.  After I was able to get a space in one of the two fuck rooms with guys ass up and lined up on elevated mats I was able to get fucked regularly.   However I had to stop at one point as I had gotten a bit sick (this was either from not eating enough + some kind of blood pressure thing OR a result of low level dosing that I think is going on).  Once I recovered I got fucked at least ten more times.  

I don't know how many guys came in my ass although I had cum dripping out.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Wrapping up a night of hotel hosting in Nashville, with some multi-cummers and hard breeders. Load count 12 unless I get one last minute. The first was particularly memorable, though - the guy slid the window curtains wide open and positioned  my body on the bed so that anyone who passed outside could see me getting fucked and sucking cock. I don’t know if anyone passed or not. He made me beg him to fuck me, tell him how much I loved cock in my ass, and what a slut I am. What really made me feel objectified was the way he played with my nipples, cock and balls like they were his to play with. Which, I guess, they were.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ErosWired said:

Wrapping up a night of hotel hosting in Nashville, with some multi-cummers and hard breeders. Load count 12 unless I get one last minute. The first was particularly memorable, though - the guy slid the window curtains wide open and positioned  my body on the bed so that anyone who passed outside could see me getting fucked and sucking cock. I don’t know if anyone passed or not. He made me beg him to fuck me, tell him how much I loved cock in my ass, and what a slut I am. What really made me feel objectified was the way he played with my nipples, cock and balls like they were his to play with. Which, I guess, they were.

Let see some pics

Last load, exactly 8 minutes ago.

Family friend visiting for lunch, as they left I had a message from a guy I've met before asking if I was about as he had just dropped his wife off shopping.

2 messages later, I'm kneeling sucking his cock like my life depends on it. He blows his load into my boxers, and then he gets on with his day.

Just two cocks (though 4 loads) yesterday.

I was striking out all day until a guy with an 8” but thin cock hit me up. He wanted to eat my ass for awhile then breed it and piss in it. I was well on board, so shot him my address and about 20 minutes later he was there. He didn’t want me blindfolded, so I got to watch this man undress and god he was hot: about my height, black hair, abs that I ran my fingers across. Then he shoved me face down and began devouring my hole. Man was eating me out with the pleasure of a man who truly likes to eat ass - at one point I was literally riding his face while his tongue swirled around inside me.

when he was ready, he stood up and drove his cock home; despite the length, I had zero issues taking it as he wasn’t thick. He started to fuck me hard until he came, his body shuddering as he collapsed on my back, hands on my hips to hold me in place. He stayed in me once he was done cumming, and soon enough I felt his cock flex again and the tell-tale warmth and wetness of him pissing inside me. I moaned in pleasure as he peed in more for multiple minutes. As soon as he was done, he started fucking me again and soon deposited another load. After his second nut, he pulled out and had me suck him for awhile, then turned me back around and fucked a third load into my hole as well as another (smaller) piss. I was in pig heaven, the wet sounds of piss and cum sloshing around inside me as he fucked making me hard.

After his third nut and second piss, he dressed and left and I still wanted more. I hit up the dude from sniffies with the thick ass cock from the other day; told him I had 3 loads and 2 buckets of piss in me, did he want to come churn them up. He didn’t hesitate and was here in 10 minutes.

We had messaged about how much I’d enjoyed his rough fucking and how much I enjoy a man who doesn’t give a fuck about me and will destroy my hole even if I beg to stop - and he came ready to deliver on even a grander scale than last time. He was hard as soon as he walked in, just pulling his cock out through the top of his running pants. He took hold of my hips, lined up, and rammed his thick ass cock straight in to the hilt with one go. I screamed and my body tried to get away out of instinct, but he held me in place, pinning me down with his body as my hole screamed in protest.

With zero mercy, he immediately started pounding into me. It was a viciously rough fuck, the wet sounds from my ass joining my screams and whimpers as this man kept fucking me with zero care for my comfort. Despite the pain, my cock was rock hard. Again he used different techniques: sometimes balls deep, others pulling out entirely to slam back in, others just abusing the entrance. He laughed every time I cried out, and would keep repeating the thrusts that hurt the most and therefore made me whimper the loudest. He kept telling me how much of a worthless slut I am, nothing but a hole for better men to use, how it was so hot that I was letting him hurt me for his pleasure. Every time my body instinctively tried to pull away, he would slap me so hard it stung or wrap his fingers in my hair and jerk my head back, biting into my neck until it hurt (leaving marks on me today).

After a bit, I heard my roommate coming home and told him we’d have to be quiet. At this, he chuckled and actually somehow picked up his pace, making it a harder fuck as he shoved my face down into the mattress. “Try to be quiet l, bitch” he told me as he made it hurt even more. The onslaught on my hole continued for another 15 seconds, but was even hotter now on account of having to keep my screams down. A few of his thrusts had my body snapping, which seemed to bring him even more pleasure.

After 30 minutes of this, he slammed balls deep and shot his nut into me, then left his cock rammed to the hilt in me as he wrapped his forearm around my throat and arched my body towards him as he squeezed my airway and brought his lips to my ear. “I can’t wait to make you make those noises again, you worthless slut” he whispered, then bit down on my ear lobe before pulling out, shoving his cock back in his pants and leaving me laying there, my ass leaking piss and beaten to hell.

I can’t wait for him to come back.

• Piggy 2

1 hour ago, Mountainman said:

Let see some pics

What, are you saying ‘Pics or it didn’t happen’? Do you imagine I had time whilst taking 14 loads (yes, I got an additional 2 at the last minute) from Tops bent on rutting my cunt like they were reaming out a rusty cannon barrel to stop and take photographs? They sure as hell didn’t - they were too busy working up a flop-sweat with the exertion, or switching back and forth with ass-to-mouth.

Whatever, fine.

spacer.png

The last Top who seeded me had smeared all the other Tops’ hash marks on my ass (you can see the remains) so he refreshed them and added his own.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1