Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I went to the sauna today, which I normally do on a Sunday. 

I was fucked six times and loaded three times. Two of those were through a glory hole and one in the darkroom. One of the glory hole fucks went on for a good 10-15 minutes non-stop. I was so close to asking for a break, because the things aren't exactly built for comfort, but I was determined to get his load, so didn't want to risk him moving on. Sure enough I did and it was massive!  In fact all three loads were great and the fucks were hard. 

It was a good day on the prepping front too. Squeaky clean from start to finish! 🙂 

• Like 4

Just took 4 loads behind a Walmart outside of Boston. Found a cruising spot on sniffies and decided to try it out. Did not disappoint. There were some trails in the woods I've heard guys talk about. Walked around and ran into some other guys cruising. Finally hooked up with one on a hidden side trail. Before I was even able to leave the spot another dude walked up to take his turn. My first black cock, and he shot 2 loads in me! Fucking hung dude and took his cock like nothing after being used a few times 😈

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Just got my last load. Ended up with shigella after a trip to Berlin, so despite no symptoms for 2 weeks I was waiting on my antibiotics to finish before having sex again (cause I am most definitely not into that bug). I've been going a bit stir crazy wanting fucked, especially cause I locked myself back in chastity last week to stop me pulling the skin off my dick from boredom wanking!

Finally finished the antibiotics last night so hopped on the apps this morning. Found a dl discrete married guy who wanted to unload. I'd said yes before I even knew anything else! He said he'd be over in 10 minutes, and actually turned up at my door 8 minutes later cause he was so horny.

Once I got him to the bedroom he pulled out an 8" dick almost as thick as a red bull can. I managed to get it into my mouth and milk it with my throat muscles, and after a few minutes he reached over and started feeling my hole up. I jumped on the bed ass up and he shoved his thick stick right inside in one motion. Thank god I'd been using my hole the past few weeks because he was really stretching me out in all the best ways. After 5 minutes of him fucking hard he kept saying "oh yeah" so I begged him to breed me, which made him shoot his load right inside me. It's not often that I actually feel a dick pulse as it breeds me but damn I felt his dick throbbing out his load. He unfortunately had to leave after that so no round 2, but a fantastic way to get back into the world of breeding! I might still be on the apps looking for more loads though 🤫

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Just a nice early morning blow-job this morning, but there was something curious about it. I woke up and while still in bed had a look online. A 32 yo  toned guy with the profile name 'curious' (lol - i.e. 'straight'?) messaged and asked if I'd swallow his load on way to work. He sent a cock pic that looked nice so I said yes. He asked me to wear a mask, and I happened to have one from an airline with me so agreed. I waited on my knees in the bedroom and when he arrived I heard him come in the unlocked door. He walked up to me and took out his cock to put it in my face. It was already rock hard, so I thought he might blow really fast... but he didn't. It was a nice long bj, some deep-throating, and sucking the beautiful hard round head on his dick. I kept thinking that he was about to blow, from his happy moans and sometimes while I was holding his knees they were really trembling. But I also noticed that he had no balls! When I felt for them there was nothing, not even a scrotum. So... I was thinking he prob won't cum. But then he did, finally jerking off into my mouth. Some of it got on his hand and he wiped it off on my face then put his cock away and left, saying thanks. As he walked down my drive I looked out and saw a nice clean-cut blonde guy wearing shorts and a hi-viz shirt. So, here's my curious question: how does that work? Maybe he just has really small balls and I couldn't feel them or something...? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fieldofbeing said:

As he walked down my drive I looked out and saw a nice clean-cut blonde guy wearing shorts and a hi-viz shirt. So, here's my curious question: how does that work? Maybe he just has really small balls and I couldn't feel them or something...? 

I use to play with a guy who's ball were no bigger than a peanut, and a very tight to the skin his dick made up for small balls.

i arrived at papis place around 2 as i usually do when he calls upon me to service him. i have been seeing papi and been sucking him a long time. usually he gets head 3 or 4 times a week from me. last Friday, he texted me that he would be home at 2 to meet him. when i arrived papi was naked and ready as usual, he stood in the hallway infront of the ac, as i entered and got straight to my knees to start woking him. he told me to stand up and hugged me hard and kissed me deep. after some kissing he led me to the bed. i straddled him on top of him and kissed him deeply knowing this is what turns him on. i have been asking for a breeding and he always wanted head so when i felt the tip on my ass hole i made my move sliding down on it. He finally gave in and started to fuck me as i went with his movements fucking him back. it wasn't long before papi was moaning as he cum deep in me. papi now likes to fuck rather than get a blowjob. 

• Like 3

On 6/4/2023 at 11:26 AM, toolman1966 said:

The best this past week was from a Grindr hook-up in the sleeper of a Peterbuilt truck at a local truck stop.  First time in a truck cab, and my black driver was backed up, looking to drop a few loads in a willing hole.  hope he takes his 10 hr. break or 34 hr. reset here again.

This is a fantasy I would love to check off my bucket list! 

Been talking with this dude on Sniffies but timing never worked, until today. I left my door unlocked and waited ass up and blindfolded. He arrived, and I heard him pull his cock out and lube it up. He dragged his dick against my hole, just plopping the head in and out in a tease. After a few seconds of that, though, he slammed it all the way in with one stroke that made me scream. I knew he was 7”, which is a length I can deal with easily, but his pics hadn’t done justice to how thick he was.

He chuckled when I yelled and said “yeah it’s thicker than it looks”, while pushing me down so I was flat on my bed and his body was pinning me down, unable to move. His cock somehow slid even deeper, his balls against mine. With no mercy, he began to fuck me. He used different techniques, sometimes going fast and hard, other times slowly stroking in and out of me in a way that made the lips of my hole scream. I knew he was gaping me. I quickly became a mess - it was painful but also amazing as he kept hitting the right spot, and the entire time I was a mix of screams and moans and begging him to go harder. Every time he stroked in and out slowly I whined from the intensity.

After about 20 minutes of this, he slammed balls deep and I felt the pulse of his cock and the warmth of his seed as he flooded my guts with cum. His body collapsed on my back as he held his cock in me, shooting his load until he was fully empty. When he didn’t pull out after a few minutes, I wondered if he was going to go for a second load (and would’ve been happy to take it); but instead, after a little bit, I felt the familiar sensation of liquid warmth inside that told me he was taking a piss inside me. We hadn’t talked about this, which only made it hotter for me. As soon as he was done pissing, he started fucking me again. This time he came quicker, but the obscene sounds from my hole and the wet mess that was coming from it made it even hotter and when he came I once again felt every squirt of cum.

Satisfied, he pulled out and replaced his cock with the butt plug I’d left on the bed next to me, then zipped up and left without another word. He texted me after on Sniffies that he’s free again tomorrow.

So now I’m laying in bed, with two of his loads and what feels like a gallon of his piss plugged up and I cannot fucking wait to let him use me again.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 8

On 6/6/2023 at 12:41 AM, marvel said:

The weather is consistently nice now so park cruising is back on the menu. I went late Saturday night to one of my favourite spots and there were about a dozen guys milling about in the area. Not a lot of action initially but I went into a central spot and got on my knees to let everyone know I was hungry for some dick. The first guy who approached was not very attractive to me but I knew sucking his dick would attract more guys and sure enough there were soon three more guys gathered around wagging their cocks in my face to be sucked. I got to work and pulled off my shorts to show I was wearing a jockstrap. Did not take long before I felt a finger probing at my hole. Sucking dick is fine but getting fucked & bred is always the goal. I stood up and leaned up against a tree with my ass sticking out and two of the guys were horny enough to fuck and deposit their anon seed in me. I love being a slut.

I totally agree, sucking is just foreplay, the opening act, but getting fucked and bred is the main event.

Booked a room at at the Merrill inn in anchorage it’s a low budget motel with old school doors that can be left open I posted my room # on swiffies and grinder and waited ass up ended up with 17 guys dropping by and using me it was awesome 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Sweet Latino FB, just left. Called me an hour before He got off work and said He wanted to fuck me... i said "absolutely." Pretty addicted to Him, He's definitely taken possession of that 'place' inside of me. He's discovered that i am also His  cocksucker. i love Him, so am instantly in the zone with Him and am enjoying everything about sucking, licking, kissing His thighs, perineum, balls, cock, that sweet spot between a Mans balls and His thighs. He loves for me to get His all wet, so the i don't swallow from how He makes my mouth water... He likes to use  my spit and His to fuck me. He's stopped using lube, so it sort of hurts when He first pushes in. After sucking Him, He is feeling more aggressive and fucks me longer and harder. my hole is wrecked vs gaped right now. i feel weak and incredible.  

• Like 5