Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

June 3, Cumunion Philadelphia - got there after midnight and had to wait about 25 mins for a locker.  The night was slow.  I described it elsewhere here as the most sedate Cumunion I had ever seen.  Another person commented that it ran sporadically with the dungeon (or other areas) empty one minute but packed ten minutes later, only to empty out again.  There was only one sling up this time.  I got fucked around 10 times altogether (only about 4 or 5 times till 3-4 am though) and got breed at least twice with thick cum dripping out my ass the next day.  

I decided to go again tonight (June 17).

• Like 1

Got a few much needed loads last night. Met up with a Daddy and his 'boy'. Well, the 'boy' is in his mid 20s. His daddy in his 50s. Boy usually only bottoms for his Daddy but once in a while he's allowed to top other guys. Daddy then invites a guy. We have done this a few times.

Don't know when the last time was Boy fucked but he enthousiastically drilled my ass and pumped a big load in. Daddy's turn. Great cum control on him. I think he took almost half an hour fucking me before he shot his load deep inside. Boy could hardly wait to get back in my ass. At first Daddy watched him fucking me. Boy nailed me doggie fucking hard. Daddy got in front of me and shoved  his erect cock in my mouth. I love spit roasts! And certainly when it takes a long time. Seeing Daddy blowing another load in my mouth pushed Boy over the edge and he erupted in my ass. Fucking good session! Told them not to wait so long to invite me over again 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Just now. Found a guy like .5 miles away from me. Hit me up late as I was about to go to bed, but I was out sick for over a week so my hole needed a cock and a load. 

House sitting for the week so was easy to get out. 5 min trip, walked in, stripes down, sucked his delicious uncut cock then he fucked me Doggystyle before he bred me. .

Always fun calling a guy daddy and he enjoys it. Got him to spank me too. 

And I also came with very little touching of my dick. So amazing. Finally found a close guy to be a regular to breed me often. 

• Piggy 1

I did both give and take a load after spending way to long at the bathhouse last night. I had family visiting this week, and was extremely horny and hoping for some good group action, but unfortunately this is Portland where such things rarely happen. I really need a sexcation or to move to get what I want.

My last load was this morning, in the woods off of a cycling trail: this is notable as it was my first time being bred outdoors… it won’t be the last 😈… but I’m getting ahead of myself. This story is best told from the first time today I was loaded up.

I’m 40-year old GWM bottom, and yesterday I just got back home from a few weeks away, visiting family in the old country (read Europe, the parts where the gay scene leaves much to be desired… which ended up being a dry spell from my getting loads fucked into my cunt).

So cue this morning, and even though I'm beyond jet lagged and can’t figure out if it’s lunch or breakfast time, the primal need to get a load (or more) fucked into my cunt before being sent home with cum dripping down my leg one out easily - and I launched myself out of bed with the light of day and opened Grindr.

Thankfully, for my needy hole’s urge to get plowed, I found a 30 year-old hung versatile guy I’ve hooked up with in the past few months also online… and was at his place within less than an hour on the receiving end of his fantastic 8.5” long dick finally breaking my pussy’s artificial celibacy with so much precum, that when he finally bred me balls deep, I had already made a mess of the sheets by way of the leakage - that he had to change the sheets…

But not before he announced a surprise he’d arranged for me: a buddy of his showed showed up and took out a nice fat Latin cock, and adding his load deep inside me.

As every bottom reading this knows, the need for more loads had all but short circuited my logic centre of my brain… so I logged onto Squirt as soon as I was in the car, searching for my next donor.

I found him heading to a local trail off of a bike path, and met up with him… getting bred for the 3rd and final time this morning in the great outdoors!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

Finally got to host the oft delayed orgy I have been planning for months.  Always seemed to have something come up, or too many guys couldn't make it.

Started at 9PM on Friday, but most people started arriving earlier which was fine.  Gave everyone a chance to mess around a little and be ready to go when it started.  It ended up being a total of 17 guys, 9 college bois, 2 guys mid/late 20s, 5 daddies, and me.

This was the first orgy for my 19yo twink fuck buddy to fully participate in and I had him come over early because I wanted to make sure he knew he was going to be very popular and probably get fuck by just about everyone at some point.  He just laughed that is why he came.  I'm so proud he has turned into a total bareback slut.

I took at least 7 loads and probably a few more.  The twink got fucked by everyone at least once, but me and one college guy who only tops daddies.  (No idea why, just his thing I guess.)  A couple of guy tried to DP him, but he had to call it off.  I think if they had been a little smaller they probably could have done it, but both guys were very big.

The orgy lasted until around 5AM when everyone but the twink left.  Both of us had our assholes very loaded and still horned up and since I hadn't fucked him yet, we had to go at it.  We spent the next hour making love before getting some sleep.  I'm glad his girlfriend is away for the summer so he is all mine until then.

I'll go into more details on another thread.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3

On 6/7/2023 at 5:57 AM, Taggedslut said:

Cheating Grindr load!
My Grindr sounded with a message from a guy that’s been a regular breeder. He’s now in a new relationship but discovered he still needs my cumdump services. His message asked, ‘Your cunt free? He told me he still wanted to regularly use me for an easy load dump whenever he needed it. A perfect arrangement so I offered to be ass up and hooded for breeding. Sure enough he let himself in and stripped off to just his white Nike socks. His 8.5 inch dick is always solid and ready for action after a few slaps against my hole. He was soon inside me giving my cunt a horny workout. He always fucks in silent mode sniffing poppers and fucks hard and deep. I was treated to a hard sleazy fuck before he unloaded his hot thick and sweat jizz inside me. He tagged my ass as proof of use and left in silence knowing I’m the easy slut to go to when u need a quick and discrete cunt to use! pict230601_1915160000.thumb.jpeg.3c04d097dbd6fa14f415d84cfe6e0714.jpeg

The socks are inspired.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cumunion Philly, 17 June

Got to Club Philly around 11 pm.  I was almost immediately surrounded by several older men, sucked their dicks, one of them fucked me three or more times over the next two hours.  But not much more action.  I was a bit bummed at one point and once I got a room stayed there for a while.  However as soon as I left the room I was fucked at least three times.  So while slow, I did get fucked at least six times Sat-Sunday.  In the end I was ass up in my room - a 6'3 Black guy who was leaving came in , I starting sucking his thick dick, 7.5-8".  He got me ass up on all fours and started pounding me with me rocking my ass back to meet his strokes.  That was a hot fuck.  He came in my ass and I sucked his dick after he came in me.

Later in the dungeon a guy tried to mount me on the fuck bench but he couldn't get his dick in (my hole is very tight).  He asked me if I had a room, we went back to it and he was able to get his dick up my ass in a kind of pretzel position.  His dick was shorter and I couldn't move my ass much to meet his dick.  This was also a nice fuck and he also came in my ass.

So two definite loads in my ass.

• Like 4

Just took a load from this hot guy on Grindr I’ve been chatting with for awhile, schedules finally lined up. It was well worth the wait. His cock felt amazing, just slid right into multiple hungry cunt. He knew how to use it too. Finally, I got him to cum and felt every surge and spurt as he blew his load inside me.

• Like 5

Just a brief update. Work has me swamped. But I managed to see my younger Vietnamese vers boy after work yesterday.

Sometimes douching can be done fairly quickly, but yesterday it took forever. With douching and a quick shower over with, I heard the doorbell. He had wide grin and so did I. We needed each other's cum badly!

Clothes were off in a matter of seconds. I got his hard cock into my mouth, wanting to taste it. And he wanted my ass to taste it as well (hehe). He wanted me on my tummy, and his cock went right in with absolutely no pain. Then he flipped me over on my back with the legs near his ears. He tried new angles, and I squeezed his cock with my ass muscles. It didn't take him long to squirt a 4-day load into my ass. I cleaned off his cock to thank him, He wanted to taste my cummy ass and offered me a taste too. HOT!

He knows that I like a cock or a few fingers in my ass. After his cock exploded in my ass, time for me to cum. A few of his fingers in my ass gets me instantly hard. I told him I was close to cumming. My breath was getting shorter as I was feeling the load rise. I thought he'd wrap his lips around my cock. As I was about to cum, he sat on my cock right down to the base. It felt AWESOME to cum in him!

Happy Pride, sexpigs!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Just now. Oke guy from sniffies I hooked up with beging getting COVID. 

Damn dude is thick and hits all the right places. Had me cumming from very little touching of my dick. Working on tightening up my hole (,well as best as I could) really helps do the trick 

Just now. Oke guy from sniffies I hooked up with before getting COVID. 

Damn dude is thick and hits all the right places. Had me cumming from very little touching of my dick. Working on tightening up my hole (,well as best as I could) really helps do the trick. And damn did he get my hole nice and sloppy it was talking back to him.