Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had an ‘anonymous’ hookup - actually we knew each other and it was more playing out a fantasy - where I left my hotel room door unlocked and lay naked and blindfolded on bed ass up. I head someone enter some undressing and then a finger then tongue in my asshole. He rimmed me good and then moved around for me still blindfolded to suck his cock fully hard. He then returned and pushed his cock into my ass. It is years since we’d last met and I’d forgotten that he had a very long cock so enjoyed the pain of taking it all in. A good fucking later on my front then back resulted in a big load deep within my hole. I had my mask off by then and was amazed to see him shaking sporadically for almost a minute with an orgasm. I’m pleased I had a camera set up alongside the bed as it was a hot fuck.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2023 at 6:07 PM, Shotsfired said:

I took a load on my fuckbench today from a very thick top daddy.

Always wanted to be nailed on a fuckbench. I think they are so hot. I have a sling, but no room for a fuckbench. 

Last night I got couple loads from different guys while blindfolded and my bf gave me a big load after the guys shoot in my ass and leave . I’m glad I can get it raw from the guys in my area and around orange Nj . My new bf is going to be a good enabler for me to be a good cumslut and I’m happy to hear that he wants me to be a good boy and take a good amount of loads from strangers every day and night and he always will be supportive of me as a bottom queen and cumfilled  gay bottom for different people who like to give me spermloads raw and hard I can give contact information for anyone who wants to be a partner and breeder of my hole. The guy who is looking for a guy every day and night and he’s looking forward to getting his load of inside my raw Fuckhole anytime they want 

11B755B2-6B3D-4FAB-A739-260BBECE846E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

13 minutes ago, Pozpunk said:

Last night I got couple loads from different guys while blindfolded and my bf gave me a big load after the guys shoot in my ass and leave . I’m glad I can get it raw from the guys in my area and around orange Nj . My new bf is going to be a good enabler for me to be a good cumslut and I’m happy to hear that he wants me to be a good boy and take a good amount of loads from strangers every day and night and he always will be supportive of me as a bottom queen and cumfilled  gay bottom for different people who like to give me spermloads raw and hard I can give contact information for anyone who wants to be a partner and breeder of my hole. The guy who is looking for a guy every day and night and he’s looking forward to getting his load of inside my raw Fuckhole anytime they want 

11B755B2-6B3D-4FAB-A739-260BBECE846E.jpeg

Fucking hot would love to load it up

• Upvote 2

Tried to write about this last night after it happened, but got redirected to another site. Turns out my VPN was going through Salt Lake City Utah, a "Taliban State" that bans sites like BZ. Changed that this morning, even though i have a thing for Mormon Guys.

my Sweet Latino FB called from work saying He got off work at 830 and was really horny, i told Him i'd be ready. Truth is, i'd prepped earlier hoping to hear from Him, so was just a matter of a quick refresh and was glad i hadn't eaten dinner yet.  

He's into sucking me sometimes, and i let Him.   He never makes me cum and has told me He doesn't think He'd like cum, so it works for us. my psychosexual  wiring is such that i don't relate to having a "cock" to penetrate or fuck with. To me it's more of a male type of clitoris that can get sexual stimulation, but not made for fucking with.  i love when a Man purposefully uses it not to make me ever cum that way, but just to make me hornier for Him. We inadvertently have that, though He doesn't seem to get the ideas behind 'mind fuck.'  He's a sweet Top and i love His personality, so i'm pretty pliant with Him. 

He also loves  getting His cock sucked and while sucking me said: "let me know when you want to suck mine."  i suggested He Top 69 me,  so He came over my face and i received His Cock. He didn't get it though, and i had absolutely no space to move (He's a solid mass of muscle), and i was pinned under Him taking His Cock all the way. i seem to have crossed a barrier in my cock sucking abilities and take cock into my throat a lot easier now, barely ever gag? So i pretty much just held His whole cock in my throat for awhile, tonguing  it. He likes when i suck Him though, so ended up between His thighs, licking and sucking Him... which is better. i get into subspace that way and He seems to like when i get that way, which just feeds my 'worshipful' disposition more. At one point He got very close to orgasm and said: "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."  i got on my belly and He pushed right in without lube and took me a few to get past the sudden pain (rarely have that). Pretty sure He came quickly, because i got 'lubed' very fast, but  He always keeps fucking and is a multiple cummer.   When  He's done, He always just pulls out and rolls off me and takes a shower.  i always reach around after so i can feel His seed with my finger, and felt my round, gaped hole.  When He came in after showering i asked Him to put His finger in my hole and feel what He made, but He didn't seem to get where i was coming from, so i didn't pursue it lol... but fuck, i love the molding/shaping effect a Top can have on my hole. i love that 'mark.' 

He left me with such a sweet cream pie, i felt the desire to share it and opened Grindr. i almost never cruise Grindr, usually  a wasteland, but have had some success recently and got hit on almost instantly. Ten minutes later a Guy walked in my back door and into my dark room where i lay on my bed ass up ready for Him. He stood  at the side of my and  said He needed to get hard, so i offered to suck Him. He started out short and thick and grew quickly to a nice 7-8 inches with sweet girth. He liked getting sucked to the hilt and started fucking my face... was  sweet cupping His balls as we enjoyed His Cock.  He asked me to stand at the side of the bed so He could fuck me. i'm tall and had to squat down, but it was no big deal to do so and He pushed in to my cream pie. His cock was BIG, lol. i'm still surprised by being filled and stretched, even after all the cock that's been inside of me, the thrill and sense of gratitude never goes away as i gasped and received Him. As He fucked, my cream pie became sloppier and sloppier and  He swelled and His breathing changed signally He was gonna bust, which He did with wonderful satisfaction on His part. i love perceiving a Mans satisfied lust, fuck it's the best feeling on earth.  As He withdrew, i clenched as best i could to hold His seed... harder to do when standing, but i fought gravity and also reached around and covered my now vacant and wrecked hole with my hand to keep His seed in and felt what a sloppy gash i had. Felt like i had about a gallon of cum in me, and my hole was no longer round and gaped, but His big Cock had pulled and shaped it into a mass of pussy like swollen lips.  After He left, i turned my light on and there was a sizable puddled of cum on the floor. i sent Him a quick message on Grindr telling Him what a sweet fuck He was and thanking Him and fell asleep full of seed. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

6ish hours ago.

Found some guy on Sniffies who was on my way home. Vague profile but his ass pic looked fucking hot. Advertised as a late 40s bottom.and wanted Anon, but no other info.

Show up at the agreed upon time and the door was unlocked. The place smelled like... something. Maybe a mix of old food and piss, but there he was waiting for me, and I could immediately tell the pic he sent was easily a few years old.  He had on one of those Hoods with just the mouth available, just sitting. I could see he was tweaking but I saw no signs of use anywhere so I got closer and began undoing my pants. He lunged at my cock and tried to suck it but I just pushed him away.

I very quickly bent him over and stuffed my semi hard cock into his ass and began fucking, not at all surprised to find him loose and I could feel a few loads already in him. 

I didn't last last long, was supposed to be a pump n dump after all and I flooded his ass. I started pulling out and as I did he whipped around and swallowed my softening cock. I stood there for a moment, groaning as he then sucked my balls, then licked my taint. Then, he caught me off guard and grabbed my hips and spun me around and forced his face between my asscheeks and began licking my hole. I froze, but he got his tongue in deep and I kept bending over as he kept licking deeper and I kept bending over.

My cock quickly began leaking again, and I found myself rock hard in no time. He continued to tongue fuck my hole until I just turned around, bent him over and pounded another load in him. This time I wasted no time and pulled my cock out, yanked up my pants and was out the door. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Just had my first threesome w a gay couple! Two hot older guys. I am relatively inexperienced but today I am out of town and decided to cut loose. I got bred and fucked a man for the first time! It was so hot. Loved when the guy fucking me pulled out and shot on my hole then pushed his cock and cum in me!! Really loved sucking a cock while getting fucked too! Heck, wasn’t too much I didn’t like!!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

It was 6am and I woke up from my sleep at the time I usually get ready for work - early I know but it was an off day. Took a look on the usual sites, came across this beefy 60+ man with a girthy dick. A few messages later and explaining that he was to cum inside and leave, he said he’d be there in 30 mins. I readied myself, hoping he would cum and go. I had my arse up in the living room ready for him with lube on the side and some tissues. He walked in and said to me that young boys are his thing as he undressed himself.  and slid two fingers inside my unlubed arse. Fuck it hurt but felt so good. He rubbed me down, grabbed my arm and pushed his cock against my quite tight star. I said he’d need lube but spat on his cock and slid it in. I moaned, nearly screamed but he just held it in me. 

He began to thrust, and in a matter of 30 seconds unleashed his daddy babies inside with a huge big shudder. He just held his cock there and said that I should lick his cock dry and i said yes. I flipped around, cum leaking down my leg and in a little both of discomfort. Sucked every drop of his cum off his dick and made sure he was very happy with my tongue action. He then said that he had to go, the sub in me begged for another round but he said he had plans. We exchanged numbers, told him that he just needs to text me if he wants a go again and kissed each other goodbye. 

Been a while since I slutted my way around a cock but daddy cock is my life. I’m moving soon where I can’t accommodate so I hope to get loads and loads inside me whilst I can. 

• Like 2

Just left. my regular Sweet Latino FB, we seem to keep each other pretty damned happy... i'm literally shaking as i type this. Lately He seems to like when i suck Him first... i adore Him, so my heart and soul is poured into licking, kissing and sucking His Cock, balls, thighs and surrounding area. i love having His scent on my face, it's an added sweetness to the connection. Plus, i can look up and watch His face and His pleasure is so obvious it feeds both my soul and my lust and i get more intense. To me, this is one of the best parts of compatible sex when the chemistry is there, each of our lust/desire/need naturally feeds and fuels the others. He gets to this point where His cock is so hard it looks and feels like He is going to bust through His skin, and about that time He growls: "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you."  And, He does.  The other night He left me with a gaping, round cream pie, today my hole is like it was the other night after getting that gape fucked hard a second time where it looks like a loose pussy after. i'm literally dripping, which doesn't happen very often since i purposely clench to keep every drop of seed inside.  Definitely at that conquered hole state where it's still in a state of complete surrender.  Feeling a warm and fortunate state of bliss. 

• Like 1

My last load was given to me by a fuck bud at his place while his house guests were just in the room with paper thin.

His dick is 8” and fat so it took me a while to be able to take it without whining like a bitch but he kept at it. The next thing I notice is that his cock slips out of my hole easily but goes back in just as easily. My asshole has been gaped.

The thought of this hot MF stretching my spun hole so he could fuck in n out without much resistance made me even more horny. The lack of resistance just made him fuck me harder which was a titillating mix of pain and pleasure.

I egged him on telling him my hole felt so good. Then I corrected myself saying it was his hole and to please breed it. So he put me face down, spun hole up and stuffed me full of his big cock keeping me pinned down. After about five minutes of fucking me roughly he moaned his body tensed n he buried it deeper than ever which made me moan out. Then we lay and cuddle with his cock still inside me and fell asleep that way.

• Like 2