Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

After a few years of being a top in my relationship, we recently broke it off and have been craving taking some loads.  Reached out to an old filipino top buddy of mine, went over to his place for the evening and relaxed.  Had some wine, watched some TV and ended up in bed.  Like old days, it didn't take long for him to start eating my hole out.  He mounted me from behind, fucked like a rabbit and whispered how much he missed my pussy.

Fucked most of the night with a few naps in between and got three loads out of his balls. Home and very satisfied!

• Like 3

just left. Fuck i needed that. FB, we kept missing each other, He'd call, i'd be at work or He would be working. Tried Him last night, but He was working late again. Prepped this morning thinking might work out, then gave up, did the gym, ate dinner and He called. Fuck, i just ate, but had prepped this morning and did another prep and was ready. So fucking sweet. i sucked Him first, He really likes that. i kiss and lick His thighs and balls, His taint... drives Him wild when i do that, so that just makes me hungrier till He says: "I wanna fuck you."  He plows me so hard, it's like He is fucking His soul  into me. i try squeezing His cock with my hole, but He fucks so long and hard, incessant, that finally i just give in and open wide. i'm full of His seed right now. i have to work the next couple of days, so glad we got together before. Sweet. 

• Like 2

My last three loads were taken in sex cinema in the red light district near a large railway station in a western European capital. After having sucked off an Arab guy, I was cruising the sex shop part of the establishment. That is when I saw four rough-and-ready looking young Romanian men. They were looking at dildos and sex toys. We got talking and I told them that I had been sucking dicks upstairs at the sex cinema and I said that they can all come upstairs and get sucked off by me. I was not sure if they understood me as they did not speak much English. 

I quickly went upstairs. After about 10 minutes, I noticed that they had all bought a ticket to go and meet me. They were quite shy and were unsure of getting service by me. I think they were straight and just wanted to get off. I was cheaper than a whore that they would have had to pay. After all, they had told me that they were unemployed.

To cut a long story short, over the next half an hour I serviced three of the four men. One of them had smelly dick. When I refused to service him, he washed it and returned. I’m glad he did. He was the hottest of them all and was the biggest. He had tattoos some nice arms and a beautiful beard.

I was a good boy and swallowed all of their Romanian loads. Sadly, the fourth guy did not want to be sucked. He told me that he likes pussy. I told him that I also have a pussy that he can fuck;-) he was not interested.

My fuckbuddy stayed over at my house for the weekend. On night one I gave him a nice face fuck and shot down his throat. Made sure he sucked my morning wood too.

Second night I bred him twice with another creaming in the morning.

• Like 2

On a roll for loads.  Met a two-top couple and offered my holes for their enjoyment.  One was an otter with a really heavy set of balls and the other a really thick dicked thai guy with a perfect foreskin.  Otter fucked and bred my hole while I attempted to suck his partner, and ended up getting the thai guy's load as seconds.  His sliding skin and his partner's seed felt incredible and I was hard the entire time.  Blew a huge load all over their comforter while he knocked me up.

• Like 2

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I was feeling horny after work, so I decided to go to the nearby cruising park. First guy was lean and tall 30s, jerking while sitting on a stump on a side trail. As I approached, he let go of his dick and I saw it was nicely hung. I got down and started sucking him. I proceeded to pull out my dick and jerk while still sucking him. Then I pulled the back of my shorts down so he knew he could play with my hole if he wanted. At that, he stood up and turned me around. He spit on his dick and began pushing into my hole. He continued pushing steadily until he was all the way in. He kept me bent over and gave a nice pounding for a 10 minutes until he started grunting. At that, he pulled my hips in and bred me deep. It felt great getting his multi day load (according to what he said after). I thanked him and continued to cruise, as I now couldn’t leave without another breeding. A short while later, I found this hot 29 year old cruising the park. The type of guy that many wouldn’t think he’d be into the cruising scene. I followed him off the trail, and he pulled out his dick for me to suck. He didn’t take long to have me turn around so he could fuck me. He slid is raw dick in fairly easily from the last load in me and moaned at my wet hole. He just wanted to fuck and go quickly, because after a short bit, he pulled my shoulders back and bred his load into me. As I went home, I felt great and earning two massive loads. No names, no questions.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

On 7/19/2023 at 7:26 PM, Maturesub said:

Popped into a sauna in Brighton today, first time there so some of the locals were keen to breed some new ass 

Ten minutes after getting in there I was spit roasted in the dark room.

Then into a play room with another bottom to play with his massive double ended dildo.

Hell that was fun when another top came in and filled my hole while I shoved the dildo up the other guys ass. An amazing afternoon and next time I visit the town I will be going back. They even give you an all day pass so you can have some fun, go to the beach and chill then go back in

I was there on Wednesday too. i go every week, but normally on Naked Sunday. Wednesdays are quieter, but I'm finding they're actually better for action. I was fucked by one guy a couple of times, finally getting his load that was so big I could feel it running down my balls while he was still deep inside me. 

• Like 1

About 30 minutes ago. FB contacted me while i was doing some paver work in my front yard. Spontaneous, butt cannot say no. i ran in to my shower, prepped and thankfully was able to prep fast. He is really getting into oral and loves when i suck Him, lick and kiss His thighs, balls and taint, it's the most expressive i ever see Him... He really wants me to rim Him too. Seems like i'm going that direction, though it's not really my inclination... but it really turns Him on, so i seem to be inching my way there. For  His it's all foreplay for fucking and breeding me, so i think that's what's making it something i love  doing  for Him.  He definitely breeds hard after, and i have Him inside of me the whole day after He leaves. Back to laying pavers, just have a funny smile on my face now. life's sweet.

• Like 2

Being a UK Wednesday cumdump

A 30 yr old black guy messaged on Grindr and asked if I wanted his load. He wanted to breed me in his m8s bed before he got home from work. I was game and made my way to his flat, I had my CUM SLUT socks on as I walked the 15 mins to his place. I whipped off my shorts and t-shirt and turned my baseball cap round and got to work. After sucking his dick I was on my back with my leg in the air as he pounded a load into me. He spoke no English but he knows where to find a cumdump! He tagged my ass as proof of use and sent me on my way, dripping with his thick generous load. He had tagged my ass and took some photos!

While I was walking home I checked my messages and there was a straight guy offering me his wanked lunchtime load. He wanted to wank over my hole then use the butt plug to watch his cum disappear deep into a man cunt. A load is a load so I quickly offered to take it totally anon. He was round within 10 minutes and found me ass up on the bed in a jock and puppy hood. He already had a boner that was clearly gagging to breed me. I stayed on all fours as he pulled my butt plug out and teased his head around my gape. It would have been so easy to push back and take his dick and it took all my willpower to let him wank his spunk into my gape but I was rewarded when he spurted  loads of hot cum over and in my hole. He filled my cunt with his load and casually grabbed the plug and fucked my hole with it as he watched me take his breeding load deep inside. Again I was tagged, the guy zipped up and left.

Like a true slut I was straight back online looking for more and I had a seriously cummy hole for use. Next a young lad on Grindr asked if I had taken any loads, he fancied a loaded hole to dump his lunchtime load into. I told him I had a cummy hole and was up for taking his lunchtime jizz. This young lad is a regular cum dumper. I was instructed to be ass up and hooded with my cummy hole on display in my used jock. He arrived and made his way to the bedroom. He stood behind me in his tenting grey Nike trackies and hoody. With no chat he unleashed his boner and pushed straight into my cummy hole until he was in balls deep. A few hard and deep thrusts confirmed my cunt had already been bred as his cock appeared from inside me covered in strangers cum. That fuelled him on and he peeled his hoody off, fucked some more then lost his trackies and precum stained Jack Wills boxers. He was now fucking me in just his socks! Just how I like it. His dick was churning the loads inside me and I could tell he was close to topping me up. I begged him to breed my cummy hole so he obliged and emptied his balls into my hungry cunt. His dick was pumping every last drop into me. When he was done he led back in the bed. He told me he wasn’t finished and if i was a real slut I would now suck his balls and eat his second load. The horny little fukka gave me some verbal abuse while he casually wanked and I sucked on each of his hot sweaty balls. He made me clean up all traces of cumdump spunk on his dick and balls with my tongue. He wanked himself off and made we match him unload over himself before he pushed his dick into my mouth and made me deepthroat him. As a final reward I got to eat his real thick spunk off his belly, I licked and slurped every drop apart from a large splash, I managed to finger it up and then finger my cummy hole with it. He tagged my used ass and dressed and left in silence.

I was on a roll and still cum hungry so was keen when a 41 yr old guy off Grindr asked for a turn in my cummy hole. He has visited before and left me a purple jock to take loads in and post pictures. We had agreed I had to take 20 loads in it. I had clocked up 19 so it was only fair to give it back in return for breeding my 20th load in it. I slipped the jock on as he made his way over. I was anon and hooded and ass up in his jock when he arrived. The plan was for him to fuck and breed me in his jock before claiming it back after me taking numerous loads in it. He was keen to take ownership of my cunt by marking his territory with his anon seed once again. He was instantly slapping his growing semi against my cummy hole until it was ready for inserting and performing the cum load test. Sure enough after sliding in balls deep, he groaned with pleasure as he revealed a totally cummy cock. That was it, he was keen to punish my hungry cunt. I took a good hard pounding as he literally fucked the cum out of my sloppy squelching hole. Soon enough I was rewarded for being a slutty cumdump by him taking ownership again of my well used sloppy cunt as he pumped his seed into me again. As he drained his balls and topped me up I was told to keep the jock, I had earned it and it was getting far better use on a cumdumps ass than he could ever do it justice, he added he loved seeing pics of my hole in the jock after being loaded again and again! 
version1uuid00000000-0000-0000-0000-0000000001B1modecompatiblenoloc1.thumb.jpeg.359a4b741648541a5035fbe35c2aa356.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

Just left, my sweet FB. When He walked in He apologetically said it would have to be a quickie.  He's been breeding me for 3 years, and despite my telling Him several times in many ways, i don't want Him to ever feel like He has to perform for me. i often feel like He keeps fucking even after He comes... which means i get more than one load, but i also get this sense that He feels like He has to fuck me good. He doesn't get that any way He fucks me is "good" as long as He really gets off on it. i'm not altruistic, i love the fact that He enjoys fucking and leaving His seed in me.

When He was done, i told Him again that He never has to apologize for a "quickie," that i love having Him however i can get Him, how much i love His orgasm inside of me. He told me He'd been saving it all day and i told Him i was grateful that He saved it for me. We both agreed we have good chemistry. i don't care if He slides in and comes immediately, the fact that He wants to put His cock and seed in me is awesome... i love being he place He gets His pleasure and plants His seed. i'd much rather Him do that than jack off. i think it's awesome that He knew He could save if for me  and that i'd want Him/It.  

• Like 4

When he changed his mind… 

I had a message from a guy that’s visited a few times. He’s previously taken his time stretching my hole and wanking off into the gape and fingering his load fully into my hole. He asked if he could call by and drop a load off. I was only too keen to help out. I was ass up and hooded in a jock with my hole plugged ready for stretching when he arrived.

He stripped off to just his socks. He used the plug to dildo fuck my hole before he added a few fingers. He gobbed into my hole  and stretched my cunt open. Then the horny fukka took the larger dildo and made me take it, then he added a few fingers too to create a bigger gape. He tried his dick in my gape, the hole meaning he wasn’t touch the sides. This horny guy then took his rock solid dick and forced his way over my hole, so I just got the tip of his precummy cock around my lips. He certainly knows how to tease a hungry hole and I knew he would wank his load and feed me, just as before on the last couple of occasions. He wiped his precum over my hole again and again, just stopping to give me the tip. It was while he had the head of his cock teasing at my hole that he shifted position behind me and accidentally gave me his raw dick for the first time. It was a purposeful ‘oops’ he let out as he shifted again. Yep, I had him inside me and I loved it. It was only for a moment and he shifted again.

He changed ends and pushed his precummy cock into my mouth. His dick was totally rock solid and throbbing as he guided his tool deeper, he wanted my throat. I sucked and slurped n his throbbing 8 inches. He knelt in front of me feeding me his dick and pushing slightly deeper towards my throat. I took him as deep as I possibly could. His cock tasted amazing and I loved how solid and throbbing this horny fukka was. He returned to my hungry ass and used all his fingers to push my hole open. I poppered up, determined not to stop him. We had agreed he was going to insert my large tunnel plug so he could watch his cum breed my hole deep and good when he wanked into it. I took another hit as he slowly inserted the plug, he was clearly ready to donate his load. He pushed it fully in so he could see deep into my cunt. It properly stretches me open like a real cum slut. He was wanking hard and I was ready to receive.

At that moment he grabbed the plug and started to slowly pull it out. I wasn’t quite sure what was happening until I felt the tip of his dick at my hole once again! He had discarded the plug and was rubbing his throbbing rock solid cock across my hole. I thought the horny fukka needed some more tease time. I took a hit and let him use mejust how he wanted. A couple of times he had the head of his dick inside me as he rubbed up and down my crack. Then he pushed just a lute further. I wondered if he was tempted just to fuck me proper. I was totally still as I waited. Then he pretended to cough and thrust his cock fully into my cunt in one swift move. He cheekily spoke, ‘oooh, how did that happen?

I replied with, ‘who cares, you know that’s what I want! ‘Yes, I fucking do’, came the reply! He then gave my cunt a good hard fucking, like he really needed to pound a hole. It felt so fucking hot taking his 8.5 inches. I felt every fucking thrust as he went balls deep inside me. Then I heard those magic words! IM GUNNA CUM! Well that was it, my verbal kicked in as I begged him to plant his seed real deep! Thankfully he responded and dumped his load deep in my cunt. It felt like he unloaded for ages as he pumped me with every last drop! Wow a very unexpected but hot load of a very horny guy. He gently pulled out and tagged me CUNT! He says he’ll be back soon for round 2 and I can’t fucking wait! pict230726_1344440000.thumb.jpeg.2a4595ba23c38ede9b76fb92a79ab5a6.jpeg

Edited by Taggedslut
  • Piggy 2

Got my last load of the day #19 at the video store here locally. Met a guy from sniffies there. After his load took three more from the guys there. Hottest load was from a homeless Latino with a thick uncut Mexican verga. I sucked him till he was hard and then begged him to fuck me... After he used fucked and nutted into my cunt, he said congratulations fag just shot a HVL in your cunt. 

I smiled turned around and thanked him first his AIDS. 😈☣️

Last night.  

Went to Ramrod, and did get an update on the "sale" situation.  The two guys that have owned Ramrod (the business, not the building) for over 30 years have been renting the space.  The owner finally decided to sell the building, and the owners of the business (RR) are the ones buying the building. 

Lately the fucking has been forbidden over there, since "there are city building inspectors coming and going all the time"; this reported by one of the long-time bartenders.  Now.  I don't know of any city employees that come to inspect plumbing, electrical, structural issues at any building in this burg at 11 pm or later. Any/every guy that's been there in the last few decades knows there have been issues with the physical plant for a loooong time.  Never-the-less, that was the explanation. But, the good thing is, RR will - at some point - most likely continue to be the pigpen it always has been.

So, one beer later I headed over to Slammer, and it was just nuts.  All the snowbirds have flown the coop for the summer, so it was jammed with guys that either moved to Ft. L. for attractions like Slammer, or guys who were fortunate enough to have grown up here.  Put another way, pigs.  There were guys fucking each other everywhere - in the booths, in the hallways, in the darkroom, in the orgy room. 

In the darkroom, which was full, I started near one door because that was the only one with only one guy waiting his turn.  When my turn came, he was like a bucking bronco - rutting his Hole back and forth, fucking himself.  I had to tell him to stop trying fuck himself on my Cock - I'd rather fuck him.  There were other guys standing around, but it was too dark to actually see them.  A couple put their arms around my shoulders/waist, seemly out of nowhere.  One guy even wriggled in behind me and rutted against my ass-crack while I rutted in the Hole.  Another nuzzled my neck - felt up my chest, the bottom's back.  It was as though they were partaking of the fuck vicariously.  It's quite normal for guys to wear nothing but shoes, a harness, maybe some other bits of gear, and cocksuckers were busy even in the hallways.  

The orgy room was quite dark, and mostly full of guys fucking each other.  There are always some bystanders in there, which is fine, but more guys Breeding than watching.  Groping hands, bodies pressed together, Holes being filled, and there was room enough to get down to eat some Holes.  Only 1 of them had commercial lube up there, which was a pleasure.  Even the adjacent cocksucking platforms were busy.  It seemed that a new rule had been established at Slammer - Pigs only admitted - It was just fantastic.  

After some rutting, I decided to walk around a bit, and a neighbor 2 houses down the block said hi, he was having a great time, and asked if I was too.  It wasn't just me - he mentioned how piggish everyone was too.  While I was talking to him, a hot guy, muscular, wearing nothing but an armband, boots and a smile, covered lightly with lovely fur, got down on the floor and started sucking both the neighbor's Cock and mine.  The neighbor is a bottom, and excused himself, the guy going down on me got up, turned around and shoved his Hole onto my Cock - right there in the hallway.  He'd clearly been well-opened up by then, and we stepped into a darkened, extra large booth with room enough for maybe 6,8 guys.  His Hole was hairy, full of Sperm, and it was a total pleasure putting my mouth on it. Then, he stood up, kissed me so he could taste his loads too, and bent over; this guy would be a perfect "pigson".

I slid right in to that cumhole easily, and he started in with the 'ohhhh ... ahhhh .... Breed me ...' talk, which only drew other guys.  Another bottom was almost hollering filthy, delightful Breedtalk in the corner while a Top fucked him.  The guy I was in had a perfect Hole - loose enough to just back up onto me - tight enough for me to feel every millimeter of his Hole, and the smell of his sweat, the loads, all the other guys was just perfect.  Other guys feeling the bottom up, feeling me up, quietly talking Breedshit in my ear, in the bottom's ear.

One of the best night's I've had over there in a while.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2

Was in my old neighborhood today seeing some friends and checked out Grindr after I left and saw that my old regular korean dad top was online.  Hit him up to see how he was since it's been two years since I moved out of the area.

He invited me over for a beer, and we chilled for a bit. He's married with kids, and knocked his wife up twice since I saw him last.  His wife won't let him fuck her raw anymore, haha.

We sat for about an hour chatting and I noticed he was getting hard in his shorts when we were talking about the fun we had in the past. I asked if he was still interested in using a guy as an outlet for his urges.  He's apparently been using guys to get head but hasn't fucked a guy since I left.  Since his wife and kids weren't there, I had to shoot my shot. Told him if his fam wouldn't be home soon, I could go get ready and offer him my ass for a quicky.  He just smiled and walked over to the patio door and let me in.

I got ready and as I came out of the room into the hall he was standing there stripped nude.  He didn't even give me a chance to think, pushed me back into the washroom and against the countertop.  The next bit was a blur because he just unceremoniously shoved himself into my guts.  That kind of quicky huh?  No complaint here, he fucked me from behind but facing the mirror so I could watch every look in his eye while he pounded me out.

He started sucking on the side of my neck while he fucked and I could tell he wouldn't be able to hold back.  I moaned and he starting whispering into my ear, how he loves my pussy and wanted to get me pregnant.  Taking the queue begged him to knock me up and pushed back against his cock.  He groaned and I felt his cock twitch once, and he flooded me with a whole lot of his potent seeds.

He came back to clarity really fast and said I probably shouldn't stay longer in case the family came home.  I quickly cleaned up, told him to hit me up at my new place if he's ever looking, and headed off.

Really missed that cock!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1