Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

About an hour ago...in the toilet of a pub (not a gay one). Guy having a pee next to me smiled, winked, and indicated he fancied going into a cubical, which I did.  His cock was gorgeous, and he'd held some piss back for my mouth, after which he pulled my pants down, and rubbed his cock in my crack, before sliding it into me. He banged me hard, unloaded into my cunt, said 'that was great, thanks mate', and left! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

“YOUR ASS IS A MESS” 

I’ve been abstinent lately since I had a cold for the past 1.5 weeks.  Today I resumed sex and my fwbs surely didn’t disappoint. 

(1) Brooklyn Matt is a 6’3 50yo salt & peppery engineer.   We’ve been fwbs for years now, but haven’t seen each other in a while.  Passionate kissing, cuddling, caressing, & eventually, flip fucking.  I tried to save my load for later tonight, but I can’t decline Matt’s perky hairy hole.  As he was was moaning “Breed me” / “I want you load,” I erupted inside of him.  Afterwards, we had boyfriend pillow talk.  I love wrapping my legs and body around his tall frame.  Daddies make me so weak, sighs.  

(2) Then, dudesnude’s hndsmtop ([think before following links] https://forums.dudesnude.com/u/hndsmtop) came over.  Sexy, slutty, rough.  ❤️😈 He knew I had been freshly loaded.  Rather than intimate kisses or a slow ramp up, he proceeded to pound me hard.  It didn’t take long til he spewed inside of me.  “Joy to the world, the daddy has cum.  Let my body receive his kids” LOL.  Thank you, baby xoxo 

(3) Damian next came over from Jersey.  50yo+ with muscles all over & a huge thick Dick.  He has a tendency of fucking me so hard that I start sweating, sometimes sing gospel songs in my head, & almost to the point of making me say “uncle” because he’s so aggressive.  He hadn’t fucked me in about 1-2 months either.  He bred me while I was on my side & told me he missed his favorite hole.  

(4&5) J & A are a Harlem couple.  I see J more often since he works nearby and sometimes fucks me after work. 

J is a cute latin twunk while A is a fit & nerdy white boy.  Both in their late 30s (I think).  I was immediately spit roasted with J cumming in me first.  

A was a little shy since he didn’t know me as well.  He had a tough time getting erect.  I told him that was ok.  

I was in the middle of a J & A cuddle sandwich; occasionally switching sides to spoon kiss the other.  I told A a little more about myself & he eventually got hard.  Gave me his 8 inch d shortly afterwards.  

(6) Ed is a handsome gent who I met in the gym.  It was our first time fucking.  He’s really hot,  but tbh he didn’t really put it down in the bedroom.  Happy to c him again tho

(7) Staten Island Matt is a hung Vers geeky brunette.  He just came over from getting fucked by another guy LOL.  He loved how wet my hole was; alternating between rimming and fucking me.     I love it when tops do that to me.  

(8) Chipper is a handsome DC visitor who hit me up earlier this week on scruff.  Great communicator, handsome & nice guy, 7 inch d.  I sure was chipper after he was done with me LOL

(9) lastly, craig came over.  He’s been fucking me since 2011 so he’s seen me in all sorts of compromising positions lol.  He was on his way to his gym nearby.  After he finished nailing me, he said “MY HOLE WAS A MESS.”

Hallelujah it was lol.  

Just waking up from a nap now.  Headed to a fwb’s group & then another orgy later tonight for more
 fun XD

I’m back riding on the saddle 
😁

IMG_7398.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 9

Today went  to The Green Door  in Bethlehem Pa for the first time. I bought some jungle juice platinum and went down the hall.  Went into a booth and let the door open and got naked and  was jerking off.  No one seemed interested,  so I moved to a different booth and a guy stuck his cock through the hole and I suckked his cock until he came in my mouth. He  left, so I went to a different booth looked in the hole and saw a guy jerking off.  I asked him if he wanted a  blow job and he declined,  so I found a double booth took off my close and started hitting poppers.  A guy asked I was giving bjs and I said yest. So I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum, that's load number 2. After he left I sat their jerking off to the movie playing and  hitting more poppers.  A while later the guy I asked if he wanted a blow job earlier  walked in so I started to suck his cock, which was huge had to be 10 inches. After a few minutes I asked if he wanted to fuck and he said yes, so he bent me over and started to fuck me as I was hitting poppers.  Good thing I had poppers.  He fucked great, probably the best I ever had, he fucked me in all kind of positions. We did a lot of ass to mouth. Then he started to fist me, first time I was able to take a full fist, it was awesome.  He was great at fisting. After a while  he started fucking me More and he filled my cunt. So today was a good day 3 loads down. 

Edited by chrisjoci
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 3

I work nights but sometimes I'm able to leave early. Last night was one of those occasions and as the local bookstore doesn't close until 3, leaving at 12 gave me almost 3 hours to play.

It turned out to be a disappointing trip though, as too many people were talking and noone was doing much.  I had only got to suck on 3 cocks and take one load onto my tongue.

At close, as people were leaving, someone threw a used condom into the booth that I was occupying. Now many people might get pissed if they experienced that. Not this pig. I thought it was hot that at least one person there knew what I am. A cum addicted slut that can't let cum go to waste. 

I picked it up and sucked it inside out to harvest every little drop I could. That's the last load I got as I picked it up and drained the cum out of it with a smile on my face.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

A black fuck buddy who I haven't seen in almost me up to blow clouds and be his cumslut. As usual I stripped as soon as I got there, he loaded his pipe and me blow clouds for the first time in ages, while he went to dart himself in the bathroom. He grows from 9.5 to a full 10 inches, whenever he does this. 

I waited on the bed to suck him, getting him lubed with my spit. We made out for a while, before he moved me on my back and slid in. Damn I forgot how much I love him fucking me. We fucked for three hours and I made him come twice in a row before taking a brief break and got another load before I wore him out. Good times, and a video out of it to boot.

20221113_152348 (1).jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

6 hours ago, rawemobttm said:

A black fuck buddy who I haven't seen in almost me up to blow clouds and be his cumslut. As usual I stripped as soon as I got there, he loaded his pipe and me blow clouds for the first time in ages, while he went to dart himself in the bathroom. He grows from 9.5 to a full 10 inches, whenever he does this. 

I waited on the bed to suck him, getting him lubed with my spit. We made out for a while, before he moved me on my back and slid in. Damn I forgot how much I love him fucking me. We fucked for three hours and I made him come twice in a row before taking a brief break and got another load before I wore him out. Good times, and a video out of it to boot.

20221113_152348 (1).jpg

Hot pic! 

I find it so hot when i look down and see a block cock sliding in my white hole!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I arrived in Vienna today. I stopped by to see a platonic friend before I headed to my hotel. As soon as I had gotten settled in my room and showered, Grindr started pinging. A guy close by asked where I was. I said "my hotel, to which he replied, "I thought you were in the IKEA."

I told him I would prefer to get fucked in my hotel and we left it there. The angel on my right shoulder was proud😇

Then, suddenly, the devil appeared on my left shoulder said, "Douche your cunt and take it to that breeder".

So I did😈

He texted me exactly where to go. Once I was in the bathroom, I texted him which stall I was in.

Luckily, the stalls in that IKEA go from the ceiling to the floor so no one could see us. I sat on the toilet and sucked him before he signalled for me to turn around and face the wall. Looking him in the eye, I took a huge huff of poppers and assumed the position. He fucked me with strong, quick thrusts.  I took his dick in silence. There was a guy in the next stall that had to have heard my breeder's belt buckle swinging back and forth.

My hole was hungrily grabbing on his cock and it wasn't long before he started breathing hard. He whispered that he was cumming. I took his load, pulled my pants up and waited for him to leave the restroom before I opened the stall door.

I walked past him on the way out the store. He was already back at his station and talking with his colleague about something. That co-worker likely has no clue what that quick "bathroom break" was all about. 

I stopped by the grocery store to get some wine and cheese to celebrate the fact that it's not every day that a hoe takes a load in a busy IKEA store. 

The breeder later texted me, "That was amazing. Thanks for coming."

Devil:1

Angel: 0

😂

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

I could've sworn I was in Heaven when I deposited my last load. But actually, I was inside a very open and community-minded college kid who believed that if you're going to invite someone into your hole, you should never hurry them out.

I think he told me his name but I may have forgot it. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

LATE NIGHT LOAD

I had just got back from a night out with m8s when I checked Grindr to see if there were any late night loads for my hungry CUM DUMP hole. There was a young lad I had met before online and not far away. So I reminded him I’d love his cock and load again. He too was heading home and was looking for a willing hole for his load. I immediately offered mine and he offered to fuck a load into my cunt.

Ten minutes later he arrived and made his way to the bedroom to find me ass up in my jock and harness and pup hood. He stripped to just his socks, fresh new sparkling white Nikes. Straight away his fingers opened me up, quickly followed by a large dildo. He said he’d wanted to stretch me open and he did just that. When he was ready he pushed his solid 7 inches inside me. He pounded my cunt hard and fast whilst giving me plenty of verbal abuse and gobbing over my back and my hole. I sensed he could quite easily have dropped his load and planted his seed within the first few minutes as he was clearly proper horned up. I took control and pushed him back as I dropped to my knees.

I took his rock solid cock in my mouth, guys love to see a slut suck on the cock that’s just been balls deep in their cunt. He took control back as he opened my mouth and fucked his way into my throat. I relaxed and let him pound my throat hard. Then I worked on his balls one by one. Before running my tongue under him and up his crack to his cute hole. I bent him over and sucked on his cunt. His hole proved too much to resist so I spread his cheeks and stuck my tongue in. I can only imagine how sweet his hole must be with a load in. I gave him a good rimming before pushing him down on the bed so I could work on his cock n balls some more. I sucked each in turn and even got his socks in my face too.

Then he sprung back on his feet to finish my hole off. He gave it a super hard fucking while calling me all the faggot type names he could think of. Then he gave my cunt the hot late night load it was craving. He certainly made sure he bred me good as he confirmed there was nothing hotter than using the whores cunt that so many other guys use. He pulled out, tagged my ass and left me dripping and grabbed his clothes on his way out. Totally fucked and dripping! 

pict231007_0137580000.thumb.jpeg.cfd44db6036a3d1f6a706aa07112da53.jpegpict231007_0139020000.jpeg.c9c80783f9540d5fa77c990ccd1f771d.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Yesterday my younger FB who dunks me every week brought a friend. Nothing like random cock and a new load in me. They tried to DP me snd it worked a few times. The new guy was speechless so I’m not sure if I was his first fuck. He left dazed dragging his shorts on and dropped loose change on the floor without picking them up. It was 36 cents.
I guess I was a 36 cents fuck. Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 5