Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just back from breeding the sexy doctor I bred last month in a hospital bathroom.  He’s such a sexy man, gorgeous body, tasty hole and handsome looks.  We made out, he wicked me a bit, I was rock hard and stroking my cock while I ate him out. Lubed up and slid right in his perfect hole. We made out while I pounded his ass, keeping one hand on how cock stroking him. We came at the same time.  I filled him up with a six day load.  Was thinking about breeding a few more guys today, but decided not. This guy is so delicious and sexy. I’m pretty satisfied with emptying my balls inside him.  Maybe fuck later if I get myself worked up while at the gym. 

• Like 7

I went to an out-of-the-way park the other day, after work. I walked by a hot big cross fit type guy sitting on the park bench. I went down one of the side trails where it's great to take off my shirt and sit in the sun. I enjoy sitting in the sun after a sweaty dirty work day. A few minutes later that guy from the bench turned up. 

I unzipped my shorts, he gave me a quick cock suck. I played with his ass while he was bent over. I don't think he was into that so much. I played with his dick a bit and it was pretty hard, so I got him to stand up and I rubbed his cock head in my ass. He got into that pretty quick, so I rubbed some spit on his cock and he got into it.

He fucked me pretty deep pretty quick, I had to brace myself and get used to the size. After a few minutes, I could tell he was getting close. I thought he was going to pull out. I told him to keep his cock in deep when he cums, he got the message loud and clear.  He doubled down and went deep. He busted his load.  He tidied up his clothes and took off, to finish his run I guessed.

I sat back down and enjoyed the warm afternoon sun. Another dude walked by, but I was not into him, I was kind of worn out. I went for a walk in the forest for a bit and then went back to the clearing to get some more sun. 

After sitting in the clearing for 20 minutes, the first dude came back. I stood up and went over and had a play with him. My cock was rock hard. He pulled his shorts down and pulled his shirt up. I got in behind him and rubbed by cock in his ass. He grabbed my dick and rubbed it in his hole. I dropped some spit in there and pushed it in.

We went at it for a few minutes,  I rubbed my hands up on his pecs those CrossFit types a re well built. I got close and groaned and breathed deeply he knew I was close. I unloaded deep in his ass.  It was a good afternoon getting some sun in the park.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

My tranny sluts and I went up to Blue Mountain resort for the weekend. Let's just say they drained me, and a few other guys, a few were married, a few were in college. Overall a great weekend for pumping and dumping.

Damn! Live in Toronto, next time you have  a party would love to help drain your Tranny sluts

Haven't had a good last load story for a while, but tonight changed all that. Around dinner time I got hit up by one of my fuckbuds. He's a mid-twenties black twink that likes fucking hairy ass. He's told me before that he wants me sloppy seconds, but every time I had a load for him he wasn't in the mood or it didn't work out otherwise. Tonight when he messaged me he asked if I had any loads yet. Honestly, I was thinking I was going to have a low key night and get to bed early seeing I have work tomorrow morning. I told him the truth, i wasn't really looking. He was very persuasive in his messages so I took a peak at some options. I hit up a neighbor I've played with before, no response. Checked another app and a bud that also likes sloppy seconds was on. I've probably written about him before, he's a vers/top average build & cock but he shoots some damn good loads.

I messaged this fuckbud, really fuckbud prime, and told him the situation. He seemed down for it. I had some back and forth on text with the twink, and back and forth on scruff with fuck bud prime and eventually fuckbud prime shows up at my place to prime my ass. The twink wants video of this, and both these guys love taking some vids. I told Prime this, and when he walks in he turns my phone cam on and records the entire fuck. He was on a tight schedule so the fuck only lasted 6:31 or at least that was the length of the video. As per usual, his cum was phenom. I send the vid off to twink and then get no response, FUCK! When I told him fuck bud prime was on way, he told me he was going to stroke a bit and have a drink so I figured he was backing out. A few minutes after I sent the video, he finally responds and tells me he has to wait a bit to cum, but gives me a time. 40 minutes later I'm ass up waiting for him to walk in. We've NEVER done ass up waiting. I was wearing a glow in the dark jock and a blindfold so my other senses were escalated. The twink pounded me for 45 minutes with his 9" cock. My hole felt so wet and full when he was done I was in cumdump heaven. Checking the phone, he took 4 videos of his cock in my ass at different points. Of course I had to share with fuck bud prime since he gave me some starter seed at the beginning of the night.

Can't wait to repeat this!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

TAPPED OUT

My husband was returning from vacation late yesterday evening which meant I had one more night of having the apt to myself.  I decided to go to the extreme. 

NYC has the Workmen’s Lunch party every Tues & Thurs.  Essentially, it’s a bathhouse experience over the lunch hour.  Hotties, trolls, & everything in btw attend this midday group.  I probably bottomed for about 6 tops and fucked at least 3 btms.  Told this hot Asian twink that I had to return to the office soon, but not before I gave him my load.   He smiled and eagerly bent over.  I took a hot daddy’s load there too.  Swapped #s with a cutie too after he nailed me good 

Texted my fwbs throughout the day to arrange a carousel of afternoon dick lol. 

Howard just returned from a family vacation.  He couldn’t fuck because he was tending to them the entire time.  A talented multi- cummer and longtime fwb, Howard bred me 5 times in the span of 30 mins!!!!!!!!!! 

Ross, my handsome black cub neighbor, also was tending to family.  He wanted to drop a nut before their dinner plans.  He gave me two seedings. 

J is a hot Latin twink teacher who works nearby.  He wrecked my hole in btw parent/teacher conferences.  

Craig took the train down from Harlem.  He assaulted me with his dick and I was compelled to press charges lololol.  

Daddylicious Dan stopped by after work.  Poor guy lives upstate so he doesn’t get much ass up there.  Hadn’t seen him in a while.  He pounded me out for 5 mins and dropped a heavy load in me.  Guess he missed me XD 

Danny also works nearby.  He’s a sexy black top with a thick d.  He took a break from work to breed my wet ass pussy.  

Vers twunk T then stopped by.  We’ve only fucked in groups.  It was hot to have some 1/1 time with him.  Tons of making out and cuddling.  He was low key trying to stall because he knew our mutual fwb, AJ, was on his way.  T likes all kinds of guys, but was esp looking fwd to getting tag teamed by two Asian tops lol.  We had a hot threesome and I tried a new position.  T was riding me while AJ was fucking me missionary.  I thoroughly enjoyed that lol.  AJ and I bred T & T bred me.  

Finally, Staten Island Matt came over.  An Italian cutie with a large nose, but an even larger D, he was amazed by my day of fucking.  He rimmed the cum out of my hole before injecting his load deep into me.  Then he sucked me off! 

2 btms bred, 1 load fed, about 20 dicks taken, & 13 loads received.  I was utterly TAPPED OUT.  😈

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 3

A month ago in Oslo, a businessman phoned me an invited me over to his hotel. I had just met him a month before at a training studio, and he must have gotten my name from the staff. He was short, stocky, hairy and with quite a big disck. He had seen me eye his cock in the shower, and we were interrupted and I was so embarassed I fled the scene.

when I got to the hotel, I took the lift to his room. the door was open, and he was in bed stroking his cock. It was quite big, at least for me. the largest thing inside me is the dilo on my profile photo. He told me to clean myself. I had already done that, but he wanted me in the shower, spreading my legs and ass cheecks so he could control it. when I spread them, he pissed on my hole. I felt so demeaned and confused and really just wanted to leave.

when he was finished, he bent down and lubed me. took me by my nck and led me to bed, I knelt down and he gradually showed his cock inside me. It was so painful, I felt I was being split in two.

after a while he started pumping me. and I could feel him tense up and his cock fill me. He pulled it out and pushed into my mouth. after that, he told me I had to lave because he had a meeting. I really felt like a cumwhore

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

On 9/13/2023 at 9:06 AM, PigBoyDallas said:

Hooked up  with the scrawny white trash boy last night after work. Had been messaging in the morning and he wanted it before he went into work, but I couldn't. He was mid 20s, inked, nice sized uncut cock, verse, open to raw, said he was neg. I told him after work could work for me. He lives in a pretty trashy part of Richardson, northeast of me and I was kind of leery going to his place. I was horned up at the end of the day and messaged him saying I was down, he was too. Headed to his place and when I got their he was outside saying his roommate was home and needed to fuck outside, in a car, or something. He said there was a safe place nearby we could walk to he'd used before and I was kinda worried I was gonna get jumped, but went for it. It was an empty overgrown lot, no way anyone could see us. Clearly he's done this before and I'm guessing he's taken more than a few cocks.

We both undid our pants and started jerking each others cocks and he let out a "damn" looking at mine remarking at how thick and big it was. He asked if I wanted to take him first and I said I was and braced myself against a wall with my ass to him. I could feel his spit hitting my ass and felt his cock head against my ass as he entered me raw. I had no problem taking him and he got a nice rhythm going, saying nothing as he fucked me. I told him how good his dick felt and that I wanted his load bad. He said nothing and kept stroking, soon enough letting out a muffled groan as he unloaded inside me. He slid out and let out a "guess it's my turn" with a half laugh, taking his place against the wall and telling me to take it easy.

He clearly was open to raw as he said, not asking about condoms or pulling out to cum and I can only guess he gladly lets guys breed him raw. I spat on his ass and my cock and started forcing it in him and could hear him hiss and groan as I did, cursing and saying how big my cock was, but truthfully it didn't seem like his ass offered much resistance. If I had to guess he'd probably taken cock recently and soon enough I was balls deep in him, stroking pretty hard as he moaned. A couple times he asked if I was gonna cum inside him, which was weird. I said I was and I wasn't sure if he didn't want it that way or it was his way of asking if I was close. I wasn't about to say I was going to cum and instead shot my load in him saying nothing. He let out an excited "damn" as I came, so clearly he could feel it. I was kind of flattered and asked him "you like that boy?" and he said he did and that it felt good. I told him there was more where that came from and kept stroking inside him. If he didn't want my seed inside him it was too late as I was churning it deep inside him now. He was now moaning about how bad he wanted it and I loved that this dirty little slut was desperate for my load. I had no idea if he was gay, straight, or what. There was no gay look or feel about him, yet here he was taking cock raw, letting me breed him.

I blasted my second load in him and he said he was about to cum again and asked if I wanted to suck him off or get fucked. Trashy boys like him usually have nasty tasting cum, so I told him to fuck me and he had me up against the wall frantically fucking me, but not lasting long before he shot in me again. I was absentmindedly looking around and could see empty beer cans, liquor bottles, underpants, and drug paraphernalia and could tell this place is regularly used to fuck. I'm guessing this boy has been bent over and bred more than a few times here, getting bred by random guys. Honestly, it kind of turned me on as I've hooked up with guys in places like this before. He slid out and pulled his shorts up saying he was done and thanking me. I did the same and said it was fun and that I was down to do it again. He apologized and admitted his roommate doesn't know he hooks up with guys but was glad I was cool to do it here. We worked our way back out and it was the awkward parting, no kiss or gay shit like that. I just said to message me again when he wanted to hook up. 

So hot that you both came twice flip fucking

• Like 1

Last night in a bath house, got 2 loads. Got fucked by 4 guys. 

I got a room and walking around quickly found a guy with an average dick to open me up. He rimmed and fucked me and then bred me. I love getting loads early as they keep me lubed. I was then fucked by 2 guys who didn't want to cum yet... which sucks. And then a final one visiting from NY, with the hottest dick ever. Started with a condom and then we took it off for the breeding.

For the first time in an age today, im working on a different round, as so I was able to get to a sauna for a few hours during my lunchtime.

It was pretty quiet (Saturday lunchtime / early afternoon) but there were a few guys cruising. Dark room I sucked a guy, who told me he didn't want to cum yet, but maybe later. (no fun!)

In a private room saw this young (early 20's) guy being fucked, so sucked him while he was being pounded, and got to swallow a load.

And just before leaving, an elderly Asian guy asked if I wanted some fun. I said definitely, and into the dark room again. He bent me over to enjoy me, muttering about how he didn't have any condom's, to which I said "that's even better."

Although he sounded like he was going to collapse from his wheezing, his cock worked wonders and left me a nice thick load deep inside. 

Afternoon was more enjoyable after that lol

• Like 3

Thursday- guy off sniffies, in his work van in the parking lot of Home Depot. Swallowed one and took one deep. 

Friday- connected with a FF Top off BBRT. Nearly got his whole fist in me (closest I've ever been, and I was sober), he was incredible, and pounded a load in deep. He made be cum A LOT, hands free.

• Like 1

Last night I got bred by a nice thick married cock (im married also) We chatted on BBRTS for a few mins and 15 mins later he was over in my garage fucking my hole BB. He said his cock was throbbing and he needed to unload, he didnt even care where, said he would fuck me in my alley behind a trash can lol. Luckily I was able to sneak him into my garage. I was fucking my ass with a dildo for a couple hours before he came over so my hole was wet and ready. I had him snap a pic between his legs before he unloaded in me. He shot a huge cum load, he was hard as a fuckin rock so I could tell he was pretty pent up. He said he needed a regular cum dump so im hoping to fuck him a lot more. I love being a slutty cum dump so much. All I want is more and more...

1.jpeg