Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went to Club Church in Amsterdam for CumUnion at the beginning of December (so December 3rd).  I lost count of how many times I got fucked but it was more than ten for sure.  Most of the time I was on the fuck platform in the basement (along with a dozen or more other bottoms).  I had no idea that there was a fuck area above the dance floor (which was also a fuck area) until they turned the lights on downstairs and everyone left.  Fucking went on above the dance floor, as a group also put on a fuck show at the edge of the stage area.  Got several more dicks up my ass upstairs.  Cumunion at Club Church ends at 8 pm so it's a short party.  Later I went to Dirty Dicks but not much happened there - ate some ass & a guy got bred twice by his fuck buddy/boyfriend but I was told that the guys at Club Church were going to go to Dirty Dicks or  Nieuwezijds Sauna so maybe they went to the sauna.  Was going to go to The Eagle but I fell asleep back in my hotel as I was tired by the long flight.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

Loaded up a 23 year old twink this morning. He hit me up on the grind by flashing me his hole and only messaged me “breed me daddy” and then shared his album. What a hot little muscular twink. 

I ended up breeding him on my living room floor while he was gagged with his own jockstrap. Gonna hit him up again later this afternoon with my buddy and get him nice and loaded up between the two of us for the new year

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

30 minutes ago, Calstock said:

Loaded up a 23 year old twink this morning. He hit me up on the grind by flashing me his hole and only messaged me “breed me daddy” and then shared his album. What a hot little muscular twink. 

I ended up breeding him on my living room floor while he was gagged with his own jockstrap. Gonna hit him up again later this afternoon with my buddy and get him nice and loaded up between the two of us for the new year

Still super horny and about to wreck a fuck buddy’s preloaded hole in about 20 min

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

2 hours ago, Calstock said:

Any pics or vids you may wanna share 😁

Just a bit a go. a regular bred me good. Says his boyfriend wants to watch sometime. (hes not sexual, and knows about my regular fucking me)

Then messaged two other tops who loves closed by. Thy were able to have my come over. Fucked the shit outta me. Ate my hole, spit on it, spit roasted him, smacked my face, spanked me. Normally not a kissing but I couldn't resist as they were balls deep in me. My hole is sore and wet. Great way to send off 2023 

• Like 1

Oddly, it wasn't at my usual favorite fuckjoint.  

Went over to Slammer on Saturday night, it was jammed, and I had a grrrrrrrrrrreat time of it. 

After that, went over to Ramrod, and things are looking up, sex-wise.  Some action taking place around the pool table (not like before, but at least some), and some going in Pig Alley.  It's been cold (at least for Ft. L.), here lately, and Pig Alley is not part of the building.  It's open to the stars in some areas, covered in some areas, and I was actually shivering after 1 beer.  

NY's Eve, went over to Slammer a little bit earlier than usual, hoping to get a parking place before the lots filled up.  Turned in, the W lot wasn't even open - the other lots were half full.  I was really surprised - there wasn't even a line of guys waiting to get in.  Went in anyway, the darkroom had only two guys bent over on the fuckbench, so I wandered around, rutted in a few Holes, so I hit the bricks and went back to RR.  This time I had a warm biker jacket in the car, so I wasn't cold, and rang in the New Year properly in a hot-assed Hispanic guy.  He was sucking off Cocks, had obviously been taking loads prior, so I'll consider my New Years Duty accomplished.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

First load for 2024.

I went down to the state park. There were the most cars there I have ever seen. It was a huge picnic day, hot and sunny. I almost turned around a left. But I wanted to go for a walk in the hills anyway.

I got up one of the side trails and a dude walked past right away. I thought, this might be ok after all. I lubed up my ass, just incase. I went down to the fun little clearing in the forest. Took off my shirt in the shade, it was a really hot day. This hot guy with tattoos, in rugby shorts and sports team shirt walked up to me. I could tell, that he was taking a walk to take a break from the family picnic area.

He rubbed the bulge in my shorts. He flopped his cock out, and I pulled my shorts down and we played with each others cocks for a couple of minutes - was unsure where this was going. His cock was a good size and really hard. Nice head. I thought it would be hot to get a first load for the year, so I just turned around and rubbed his cock in my pre-lubed ass. 

I was not sure he was into it, but I rubbed his cock up and down my crack. He put his arms around me and gave me gentle bear hug. I aimed his cock in my hole and his head was in just the right place. The head popped in a little bit. I was hard as fuck. He started jerking me a little bit and he started humping my hole, just edging his cock head in my hole. I love just putting my cock head in a little bit too. It's a good way to test the waters.

As he was humping me, his rock hard cock was getting a little deeper every time. He tightened his bear hug and his urges took over and he stroked deeper and deeper slowly, until he was pounding my hole. I love the way he was breathing hard in my ear, and rubbing his built body again mine. He was really going to town now. I thought he was not going to last much longer, I told him to blow his load in me.

He pounded even harder, and I reached down and cupped his balls. I did not want him to pull out last minute - if you get that far into it, don't waste that cum on the ground. I felt his cock throbbing and his balls up against my hole. Fucking hot, first load of the year. He tidied up and walked off, back to the picnic - I guess.

I went for my walk up the hills with that load up my ass, I felt really horny. There is another spot where there is a lookout. It's not on a trail, it's a place where dudes meet up, then go somewhere else in the forest. I guess it's a good spot, it's a little steep and difficult to get to, but if a dude is there, you know why he is there. 

I decided to walk up to the lookout, I saw a dude ahead of me. He looked hot and sweaty, it was such a hot day. I was hot and sweaty. And I had a cum lubed hole. I like the sexy dirty feeling of fresh sweat and cum. 

I just followed that guy up, he looked away from me, and I thought he was just walking the trails for the view. Which can be the case.

Anyway he looked twice or three times at me, so I started to walk to where he was, he took a couple steps toward me and stopped. We were kind of in each others way now, he was up hill from me, so I just looked at his shorts. There was a nice bulge developing. I rearranged my cock, so he could be sure I was cool with it.  He had his hand down his pants now. He pulled the front of his shorts down and started stroking.

He had a thicker than average floppy one. It looked like it would taste good, hot and sweaty. So I had a taste. He thickened up pretty quick in my mouth and he hardened up good. I pulled my shorts down and turned around and rubbed his cock on my hole. Fuck, I was in a piggy mood.

I was still horny from my previous load, and my ass was ready with lube and cum. I pushed back on his cock and he was thick but it got in, I was pre-stretched. He started stroking it in and out pretty quick, which was hot as fuck. I did not want to spend too much time getting fucked here, because the trail coming up is pretty easy to get busted from, just one path in an out. 

He wrapped his arms around me and gave me deep and fast thrusts. I could tell he wanted to get off fast as possible. It's hot knowing you could get caught. But it's all good because only our guys are likely to hike up here. I was loving the piggyness of getting a second load. It only took about 30 seconds for his strokes to get to full speed. He blew his cum deep in my ass.

We got our selves back in order pretty quick, and he took off down the hill. I was in a horny daze.  I walked back slowly, fantasising about getting a third load. Getting two loads in an hour was good going for me. Great way to start the year.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

My last load was yesterday! Friends came over last night to have fun and ring in the new year. My friend  Michael was particularly horny and that made me incredibly hot!  Three of us eventually started playing and an all out bareback fuckfest ensued.  Michael unexpectedly took charge of the situation and moments later he barebacked me as I straddled him and took his bare cock in my ass. Thrusting into me hard a deep Michael   instinctually knew I desired him so he cried out in pleasure and filled me with that huge load. No questions asked. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Night before new years I spent a solid 1.5 hours with this nice thick cock all the way down my throat, past the gag reflex, with only passing out as a north star for breathing.  Finally, he nutted so far down my throat I didn't even taste it!

Yesterday, December 31, 2023: 3 guys fucked gave me 4 loads. What a way to end the year. My bull top who fucks so rough, my hole is so stretched out it looks like a pussy. He comes over fucks me stupid and on the verge of tapping out. He drops and big load and leaves. My hole is gapping, swollen, mess up and sore.
I find a straight bbc military boy, 23yo, drive to me and fucks me like a chick. I’m using all my power bottom trucks and have his eyes rolling back. Find out I’m his first guy. 🙂 

Third guy is near and had fucked me a longtime ago. Comes over to breed my now wasted and gapping cunt. After planting his 32yo seed in me, he wobbles away and said it was the best fuck he had in a while and he could feel the warm cum on his raw dick. 
My bull, Hawaiian mixed boy, texts me that he wants a second round. He totally trashed my hole. My legs were shacking and was literally edging himself using my puffy cunt lips and trying to spread my hole from the side. He gave me my fourth last load of the year. 

• Like 4

January 01. 2024 7:00am. I’m checking on line who would be next. A BBC, claiming to be straight, who have fucked me before, has the biggest and hardest dick I experienced. It’s one of those BBC that you don’t want the fuck to end and there’s this “rhythm” the “thud thud thud” sound of his pelvic pushing up and away against my ass. 
I was in heaven. He kept fucking and pushing in and out. I thought he would fuck me forever. Without even saying anything he pulled out. He washed up and I thought I was dirty. I placed my fingers on my hole and found frothy cream. The sign of a good fuck. He must have came 2 times and was frothing his cum in my pussy.
Another guy hit me up and I was such a cum slut but I had to wear my blindfolds to take this one. He insisted on having me suck it, other I would care if U.F.O (ugly fat old) so I sucked and got another load. Then it was off to family stuff. 
I came home and my Bull from yesterday texted me and asked me @wyd” I asked him if he wanted another round. We are at it again. I suck hid dick nice and hard, make it as sloppy as I can so he fucks me without lube… he tells me “too much”  and proceeds to wipe it off and takes my hole half dry. It’s uncomfortable but I take it like the cum slut I am. It feels like I have no lube and he’s fucking me dry. My hole opens up but I can tell it’s already been wrecked and split open. Not tight anymore it’s a loose fuck hole. That’s why my FBs come and continue to use me. I’m just trying to get more randoms to move to my FB list. 😉 Happy New Year from Hawaii! 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

The last load I got was last night. I met a bi guy on Grindr and he loves using. As bf abusing my hole. He has a beautiful 9” cock which he definitely knows how to use… pounding my ass to the deepest areas of my ecstasy. 
Last sent me a message yesterday afternoon and asked if he could come over. He got to mine at 7:30pm… I sucked deepthroated his cock not neglecting his balls. He then fucked me over and over just like I LOVE…. Hard and Rough…he shot a couple of loads in my ass and then used my dildo to work it well in. 
He never disappoints. 😈💦😈

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I went to visit my buddy in mid December 2023. I had 18 guys drop their loads in me. I took a total of 21 loads that day. My last load was this buddy I used to do anon. He gave me a gift once. It was my first time receiving a gift so I didn’t want to see him again but he was patient and courted me the right way so eventually I let him in again. We only did anon and he would have me on call. He would usually come in the morning and drop couple loads and then I would go to my buddy’s to get his. My buddy only likes cummy filled holes and I started cumdumping just so that I could get his load. I moved out of town few years ago but I get to visit my buddy couple times a year. In this visit the last guy to show up was my anon friend. I had never seen him before but as soon as I got his cock in my mouth I recognized him and I confirmed it was him once he started fucking me. I recognized how he felt so I asked him if we had met before and he said yes. He then started asking me about that time he gave me a gift in front of my buddy. Suddenly I was having a discussion in code and I felt uncomfortable about the topic but he was pounding me good... It was exciting since I had never done that. I left town so happy since that day I got to reconnect with two other friends. One I didn’t know was into cumdumps and the other is on my top three best fucks. He only likes one on one anon scenes and he gave me my first and only anal orgasm. I had not seen him since I moved out of town and wanted to feel him again so I reached out and he came through. It was my best trip to Boston thus far. Can’t wait to repeat…

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1