Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

49 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

So many guys seem not to have access to the kinds of fuckjoints around here, it's a bit unseemly to go on about what I do on the weekends .... 

Not at all, I love reading about other guys and their adventures. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, wh0rehole said:

As a fellow slut bottom I concur. I love hearing how my brothers are getting loaded. 

It inspires me to stay slutty.

Me too whOrehole! Not only for slut bottoms but for whore tops and vers too. The more we read the more slutty we become!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

11 hours ago, ingridguerci94 said:

I finally took my first load since lockdown.   An old trans friend of mine...  far sexxier than I deserve but she actually seems to like my body.  She is very passionate and LOVE to have her balls sucked.   She put her 3 day load deep in my guts and I LOVED it

About time! Glad you finally took the load. 

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Friday & Sat nights ...... my usual fuckjoints ...... all the usual, sweet, wanton behavior ..... 

So many guys seem not to have access to the kinds of fuckjoints around here, it's a bit unseemly to go on about what I do on the weekends .... 

Keep sharing your slutty fucks! They’re a big incentive to us to become more slutty!

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Friday & Sat nights ...... my usual fuckjoints ...... all the usual, sweet, wanton behavior ..... 

I don't know, maybe it would provide some inspiration. Are any of the fuck joint goers that need inspiration reading this?

For the record I did hit the tubs and while I did not have what I would call wanton pig sex, I did stick my pole in several holes and get several poles in my hole including 2 that creamed me, and had my 1st local 3 way in at least 6 months the guy I bred was balls deep in another guy while I was breeding him.

I'll have more loads to post over the next couple of weeks while I'm visiting SoCal.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Piggy 1

OK .... OK ... 

The highlight of Fri night wasn't in my favorite area (the darkroom), it was in the orgy room.  Dimly lighted, but you can at least see the guys near you.  

There are built-in benches (taller than what comes to mind) on the N and S side of the orgy room, with a big round upholstered (vinyl, hopefully) sofa-like thing in the middle.  

It was jammed, took several minutes just to wriggle my way in, and some guy got up off the bench and I got his place.  To my left were guys bent over the bench taking loads.  To my right, another guy, who was in process of taking a load.  Nice looking, nice body, all of that.  Got my Cock out of my jeans, and inched closer to him.  Put my hand next to my right leg, his hand a few inches away. Saw him looking at my hard Cock sticking out of my jeans, and his hand moved slightly closer.  So, I moved mine as well, and gently stroked his hand.  He was making the most inspiring sighs - the most lovely groans - and I wanted some of that, but I wanted the Cock that was fucking him to Breed him first.  and I don't really like pushing myself into what is clearly a 2-guy fuck.  Other guys sucked my Cock while I was waiting for my chance, maybe 5 or 6 ... and I must say, I've never had a bad (toothy) blowjob over there, but I wanted the guy's ass that was bent over the bench I was sitting on.  Eventually he put his hand on mine, all the while making the most beautiful sighs and groans - Mozart-for-the-fuckjoints*.  Finally the guy in his Hole shot his load, and my "intended" moved directly in front of me to suck my Cock.  That left his Hole sticking out right in the middle of where other guys were squeezing through the crowd making the circuit of the room.  

Long story short, my eyes weren't the only ones on his Hole - he took several Cocks up his Hole while he sucked mine - not sure how many Bred him though.  Finally, when I had the chance, I just spun him around and told him to sit on it - so his face was pointed at crotch-level into the crowd.  He wasn't the best Cocksucker I've ever had, but his heart and soul were into it, so who am I to object?  After a little while, I stood up, turned him around to face the bench, and kept rutting.  And - no surprise - some guy tried to fuck ME.  I had to tell him twice that I couldn't accommodate him, but it was kinda hot.  Pumped him full of my load, squatted down and sucked that Hole .... stood up, thanked him, he returned the favor, and we went our separate ways.

*Yes, obviously my very favorite composer ...

Sat night: even better ...

So when you arrive at Slammer, you have to fill out a form, name, addy, license number, etc.  There's a shelf-like plank with clipboards and these forms, so you can get all that written down before getting to the payment window.  Sometimes on really busy nights they set up a tall-but-small table on the other side of the entrance so the guys that previously bought the 3-month memberships can get in more quickly (on weekends, the line to get in can go out the door into the parking lot).  Kind of a little "perk" for the regulars, I guess.  Anyway, one of the employees - and no, I won't spill his name - but he's always been my favorite over there, and it was him manning that extra sign-in table.  He flashed me a lovely grin, called me by name, asked how I am, etc - and I my Cock got hard.  He saw it, felt me up, and licked his lips, so I put my hand down his jeans and felt up his Hole - and it was right there - not back behind a pair of fat cheeks - right there.  Felt the fur in his hole, and I'd have fucked him right then and there.  Guys waiting in line to get in started to chant "fuck him - fuck him" - which I didn't.  We weren't even inside the joint yet - it was just the foyer.  He said some nice things, I responded, but it was Saturday night - there was a long line, and no guy waiting in line to even get into the place wanted to waste one more minute on the "mating dance" us.  He did ask if I had a boy of my own, which was interesting.  

He wrapped it up, saying something like 'I want that' .... to which I "replied Well, you have all my contact information already - name, address, phone # ......".  So we'll see what happens ... I'd love to hear the doorbell, open the door, and see that smiling face.  But then, maybe he does that with a lot of the regulars.  So, went into the joint, did all my usual stuff, rutted my way down the line of Holes in the darkroom, went to the orgyroom, but it was just too jammed to get in - so went to the elevated Cocksucker's gallery and fucked some throats - (never experienced a bad Cocksucker there), wandered around for a while (and saw two guys I knew from "regular" life), and finally hit the darkroom again, sucked some Holes, pumped a load up one of them.   

So yeah, it was a great couple of nights .... and, if I hear from 'name-withheld", I'll mention it.  Ya'all's  bunch of hot, sweet, wonderful fantastic PIGS ..... and Iove every damn one of ya ......

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

OK .... OK ... 

The highlight of Fri night wasn't in my favorite area (the darkroom), it was in the orgy room.  Dimly lighted, but you can at least see the guys near you.  

There are built-in benches (taller than what comes to mind) on the N and S side of the orgy room, with a big round upholstered (vinyl, hopefully) sofa-like thing in the middle.  

It was jammed, took several minutes just to wriggle my way in, and some guy got up off the bench and I got his place.  To my left were guys bent over the bench taking loads.  To my right, another guy, who was in process of taking a load.  Nice looking, nice body, all of that.  Got my Cock out of my jeans, and inched closer to him.  Put my hand next to my right leg, his hand a few inches away. Saw him looking at my hard Cock sticking out of my jeans, and his hand moved slightly closer.  So, I moved mine as well, and gently stroked his hand.  He was making the most inspiring sighs - the most lovely groans - and I wanted some of that, but I wanted the Cock that was fucking him to Breed him first.  and I don't really like pushing myself into what is clearly a 2-guy fuck.  Other guys sucked my Cock while I was waiting for my chance, maybe 5 or 6 ... and I must say, I've never had a bad (toothy) blowjob over there, but I wanted the guy's ass that was bent over the bench I was sitting on.  Eventually he put his hand on mine, all the while making the most beautiful sighs and groans - Mozart-for-the-fuckjoints*.  Finally the guy in his Hole shot his load, and my "intended" moved directly in front of me to suck my Cock.  That left his Hole sticking out right in the middle of where other guys were squeezing through the crowd making the circuit of the room.  

Long story short, my eyes weren't the only ones on his Hole - he took several Cocks up his Hole while he sucked mine - not sure how many Bred him though.  Finally, when I had the chance, I just spun him around and told him to sit on it - so his face was pointed at crotch-level into the crowd.  He wasn't the best Cocksucker I've ever had, but his heart and soul were into it, so who am I to object?  After a little while, I stood up, turned him around to face the bench, and kept rutting.  And - no surprise - some guy tried to fuck ME.  I had to tell him twice that I couldn't accommodate him, but it was kinda hot.  Pumped him full of my load, squatted down and sucked that Hole .... stood up, thanked him, he returned the favor, and we went our separate ways.

*Yes, obviously my very favorite composer ...

Sat night: even better ...

So when you arrive at Slammer, you have to fill out a form, name, addy, license number, etc.  There's a shelf-like plank with clipboards and these forms, so you can get all that written down before getting to the payment window.  Sometimes on really busy nights they set up a tall-but-small table on the other side of the entrance so the guys that previously bought the 3-month memberships can get in more quickly (on weekends, the line to get in can go out the door into the parking lot).  Kind of a little "perk" for the regulars, I guess.  Anyway, one of the employees - and no, I won't spill his name - but he's always been my favorite over there, and it was him manning that extra sign-in table.  He flashed me a lovely grin, called me by name, asked how I am, etc - and I my Cock got hard.  He saw it, felt me up, and licked his lips, so I put my hand down his jeans and felt up his Hole - and it was right there - not back behind a pair of fat cheeks - right there.  Felt the fur in his hole, and I'd have fucked him right then and there.  Guys waiting in line to get in started to chant "fuck him - fuck him" - which I didn't.  We weren't even inside the joint yet - it was just the foyer.  He said some nice things, I responded, but it was Saturday night - there was a long line, and no guy waiting in line to even get into the place wanted to waste one more minute on the "mating dance" us.  He did ask if I had a boy of my own, which was interesting.  

He wrapped it up, saying something like 'I want that' .... to which I "replied Well, you have all my contact information already - name, address, phone # ......".  So we'll see what happens ... I'd love to hear the doorbell, open the door, and see that smiling face.  But then, maybe he does that with a lot of the regulars.  So, went into the joint, did all my usual stuff, rutted my way down the line of Holes in the darkroom, went to the orgyroom, but it was just too jammed to get in - so went to the elevated Cocksucker's gallery and fucked some throats - (never experienced a bad Cocksucker there), wandered around for a while (and saw two guys I knew from "regular" life), and finally hit the darkroom again, sucked some Holes, pumped a load up one of them.   

So yeah, it was a great couple of nights .... and, if I hear from 'name-withheld", I'll mention it.  Ya'all's  bunch of hot, sweet, wonderful fantastic PIGS ..... and Iove every damn one of ya ......

Which Slammer was this? 

Last night I fucked my house mate non stop for about 5 hours. I love turning his asshole into my personal playground. I shot 4 loads into him. All I need to do to get hard again is eat my sperm out of his freshly fucked mancunt.

• Like 2

Took a big cock and a big load 2 Saturdays ago. He's one of my fuck buddies. 58 yo, loves to eat my hole before plunging his fat 9-inch cock balls deep in one thrust.

I also have a tentative hookup with a BBC. In his pic, his cock looks to be around 9 inches but very thick. He'll be the fattest cock I've ever taken to date.

This pig's last load was consumed yesterday at the bookstore. It had sucked off a stranger who was wearing a condom. It found the condom and sucked it inside out so it could get every drop possible. This happened to be the 21st load of the day. Pig's new personal best for a single session.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2