Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went to Locker Room Sauna (London) for naked - lads and dads session  on a Saturday afternoon.  Crowded - got loaded by a couple of guys & both came back for seconds plus one guy who fucked me with a rubber - too polite to refuse and he had a cheeky smile. 

• Like 3

Yesterday at Sauna near to me.

I had seen a guy sucking cocks at glory holes , 

but he had a towel firmly wrapped around him , cute , tight little body and ass.

And a little tramp stamp above his ass.

Carried on and fucked another couple of random asses.

Saw the cute guy again in a mattressed area on his knees sucking a guy laying down, his ass fully exposed.

i gently ran my finger along his slightly hairy crack.

I was expecting my hand to be brushed away but no , I quickly lubed up a finger with spit and worked it in , no complaints and even a little moan.

I started to lick  him , long licks to start with - ending up me pulling his cheeks apart and going in deep and wet.

As soon as I could feel him relax and loosen I mounted him slowly but firmly until I was balls deep.

considering I must have been his first fuck of the day he took it like a champ - backing on to me , moaning and wiggling.

iI hadn’t come for a few days so was able to keep rock hand and kept fucking him till I loaded him right up with my hands around his waist pulling him on to my cock so that my load was as deep as possible.

A great bb fuck

• Like 10
  • Piggy 3

Took 2 loads Friday. First guy from sniffles invited me over to his place. He said I needed to get there quick as he had stuff to do and didn’t have much time. 10 minutes later he has me ass up on his couch with my head shoved in a cushion and fucks me deep and hard for about 10 minutes before blowing his load deep inside me. 
as I am driving away, I get another sniffles message from some random guy asking if I am taking loads. Of course I respond yes an 5 minutes later I am bent over in a park bathroom with him balls deep in me. Between him and the guy before I had cum dripping down my crack the rest of the day.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

I was planning on making a live blog today on my hunt taking loads being face down ass up in our house while my partner is out but there were connection issues here 😞

the good part, I took 17 loads total today and they all used my hole so good! 
the last fuck (before my partner gets to use my cummy hole when he got home) was the boy, who wanted to try using my hole after it took multiple loads and open wide gaping.

All the men that used me first fucked my hole, dumped a load, had me clean their cock tasting the cum and my ass juices, some pissed on or in me and left me till my next visitor repeated the actions.

When my partner came home he laid me on the sling, fisted my hole hard, made me push out all the loads for him to play with, fed it to me and then dumped 2 more loads in me before calling it a day. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

I just sucked off three guys from a double list ad. I wish I could find local guys here in Columbus to fuck me..I like sucking cock and I'm good at it) but like being fucked more. 

• Like 1

Previous post I go online and announce my lubed and used hole is ready for any anon unloading. There is another hot 24yo Asian twink hosting a cumdump at a hotel in Waikiki on sniffles at the same time and already has 30 invitees… my hopes are shattered on getting any more… after all I’m 56. But the nights young and it’s only 6p and already had 2 so I’m happy…… (more to cum)

A hot white guy messages me and asks me how many loads I have. He’s a verse bottom that wants to know when I get more loads. 

I get an Asian guy about 25 who wants to bring a buddy. He and his buddy, not that big but loved the fact my hole was dripping. One lays down while I suck him, he’s thick but not long. The other is bigger and banging my hole. He cums in me. God it feels good and his friend jumps in and fucks me, and later cums in me. 
Now I have 4 loads in me. My hole is cummy and wet. 

I tell the white guy and he cums over like his life depends on it. Sees me ass up face down. He strips and goes down on me. Sticks his face in my hole, slurps my hole and eats all the loads out of my hole. He then sticks his raw cock in me, then eats the cum out and does this until my hole has no cum and fucks me dry until he drops his hot load in me. It’s load number 6. 

I had 2 other guys cum by and drop their loads. To be honest I was a bit tipsy after my Hawaiian bull  😉 I barely remembered what they were like. I had a good night despite competition. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Adding yet another story of mine here to also share and also to remember.

So like few days ago I was doing a quick business travel out of town so I knew I wanted to have some fun.

I was texting a while ago with a guy so I wrote him that I'll be in town. This guy was married and very discrete, in our chats he was safe only because of that. But I told him I'm on prep and safe, and tried to convince him to bb to which he gave in slowly.

I cleaned and prepped my hole because he has a big cock from the photos, and long.

When he arrived we quickly got naked, and I started to suck him. He was really horny and quickly got hard, barely few minutes into sucking he said he was going to Cum in my month, but he can remain hard.

He pushed his cock deep in my throat and Cum, quite a lot.

Then it was time for him to fuck me, I got on all fours and lubed him a bit, no mention of condoms anymore haha.

He went right in as I was loosened up, and began to pump me good. 

I really liked it as he was fucking me hard, he was getting his cock out and slapping my hole, then back at it.

I told him to  let me know when he was going to Cum so I can focus to feel it, but after a bit he made some moves and slowed down, and I knew he came.

He quickly got dressed and left afterwards, and I pushed and squeezed my hole, with some cum leaking, so I knew I got his second load.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

Got horny and had a guy wringing me on Grindr. He insisted to come over after work to unload quickly before returning to his family. I got myself ready and let him in anonymously (door open face down ass up). Het got his dick in my mouth and then….he started to get real real real verbal. Started insulting me, calling me his slut and whore and only on this world to take his seed. When his dick was rock hard he pushed me over and started pumping his dick in my ass. He was the first one that day but I prelubed my ass. He must have thought that I was already full of cum because he was whispering in my ear that he was going to add his seed and I was nothing more than his cumbucket. He finished missionary but didn’t want to look me in the eyes. He came with very hard long thrusts, took his clothes and left. I sent him a message on Grindr to tell him how hot this was but he blocked me right after. Are those family guys so ashamed of their own dom behaviour that they block you right after? 😈

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Love a nice good midday spontaneous breeding session with a couple.

I was finishing up a meeting and opened the apps to see what's around and was hit by a profile of a couple, 35 + 37, nice pics, looked updates and obviously they keep themselves fit (one is a swimmer like me the other is into CrossFit) 

got to their apartment, was greeted by both at the door and they were already naked so it was only polite of me to join them so I stripped and we immediately started making out.

kissing, groping, hands touching everywhere, the both reached my hole together fingered me, wanting to feel the loads I had in me.

thats when we moved to the bedroom and I was layed on the bed with my head on the edge, prepped for a throat fuck! 
they were both around 7-8 inches and nicely thick so it was going to be a fun session! 
the one started fucking my mouth and the other went to eat my ass a bit before lifting my legs and shoving his dick all the way in, I was groaning with pleasure around the dick in my mouth and his partner took the hint and started going to town on my ass. 
they didn't want to cum so they switched and I was tasting my ass juices and some of my partners cum while the other slammed fuck me.

it lastet about 15 minutes like that before he dumped his load in my hole, pulled out and switched so his partner can load me up too and soon after I was rewarded by a lovely load.

we were making out on the bed for a bit and I was cleaning both of them (I love ass to mouth!)

and they both got hard again, I rose myself and started riding one of them while the other got up and gave me his dick to suck. 
they said the second load is going to take some more time if I had it and I just squeezed the cock in my hole to indicate I am game.

After a while of switching between who's fucking me and who's dick I am sucking I pulled the dick out of my mouth and asked if he wanted to join his partner. 
at first he didn't understand what I meant but after a moment he got it and he moved behind me and started shoving his dick next to his partner.

I fucking love this feeling of being filled!!!

They found a good rhythm and I guess my tight hole filled by both of them got them going and they soon started cumming in me together adding 2 fresh loads to my hungry hole.

After I finished cleaning their cocks again I had to leave for another call but thanked them and promised to visit again.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Went to the sauna today. 

It was really quiet, but I still managed to be fucked three times and take two loads. The fucks were once through a glory hole, once in the sauna and once in the darkroom. The one in the darkroom was actually rubbered, BUT it was the first and his cock wasn't that big (it was OK), so perfect to open me up ahead of what I was hoping would be a lot of fucks. 

He was actually a good fuck and gave off vibes of being quite horny. Knowing he was rubbered up, I suggested that when he was ready to cum, he should feel free to cum over my arse, then finger the cum inside me. Sure enough, he pulled out, wanked/jerked for a minute, then shot his load just above my arse crack. I could feel it running down, then his finger capturing it all and making sure it went up my hole. I'm going to use that line more often in future, if any guys with nice cocks want to fuck me rubbered. Normally I'd move away, but still getting their load in me works for me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It’s been a few months since I’ve been fucked.  Im a member of a clothing optional resort. It’s mostly hetero but more and more gay guys are coming. I came out here as it’s finally over 80.  I have a trailer I keep here, so I pulled it out to camp for a few days.  Didn’t expect any action as most people come on weekends. I’m also usually here with my wife but she stayed home. 

I get set up and look on the apps and found two HOT guys on sniffles that are here. One I’ve chatted with before but never hooked up.  I started chatting with him and mentioned that I’m around if he wants to go for a ride. As he was about to leave, he said he’d stop by and fuck me and his buddy, the other hot guy on sniffles, would watch. They come into my trailer and I got down on my knees to suck them hard. The guy I’ve been chatting with has a thick 8” cock and his buddy is average thick and about 7”. He lubes me up and has me bent over the table and shoves his big cock in my ass. I haven’t had a cock in my ass in a few months so it hurt a bit. He goes beast mode on my ass while his buddy watches and jacks his cock. After about 10 minutes, he blows a big load up my ass.  He pulls out and his buddy shoves his cock in, unexpectedly, and pumps me for about 30 seconds and blows his big load up my ass.  They towel off and head out. Now I’m sitting here with cum oozing out of my gaping ass onto the towel I’m sitting on.  

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Quick load, was at the house and was hit by someone very close by, an architect who visited one of the neighbors, said he didn't have much time and in need to unload.

He sent me a beautiful dick pic and I just told him to come right over!

I was in my jock, greeted him with a kiss and he was literally a model, tight shirt emphasizing his muscles and a growing bulge in his pants leaving nothing to imagination.

I dropped to my knees to free the beast, and it was a 9" beauty! 
sucked him for a bit to get him fully hard in my mouth and wet with my throat juices till he grabbed me and guided us to couch, laying me down on my back and lifting my legs, aligning his cock with my hole and shoving it in, slowly but forcefully till I felt his balls.

he looked at his watch and said he doesn't have much time so I wrapped my legs around him and told him to fuck me hard and breed my cunt.

that did the trick and he started pumping my hole hard till he announced he's ready to breed my hole and I felt him unloading in me.

when he pulled out I immediately took him in my mouth to clean him up and I felt him jumping scared. 

Apparently I forgot to tell him my partner was in his home office while we were fucking lol

my partner told him to continue and commented it sounded hot from the side, inviting the architect to come back soon to play together. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

One of my best days at the bathhouse yesterday, got fucked five times and took three loads. First guy fucked me in my room, couldn’t stay hard so I tongue fucked his asshole til he was ready to cum, he turned around and shot a load all over my face. Went to the big playroom and four hot silver daddies were sucking each other off, all had big cocks, they then took turns fucking me. They were rough, very verbal and were spitting on me, I was being a real pig. I only got one load but it was big. Went to the gloryhole room and another buff daddie was in there stroking yet another big cock, took me back to his room and pounded me for twenty minutes before going in deep and unloading a huge cum load. He stayed hard in me while I stroked out a massive cum load, he said he liked how my ass gripped his cock when I came. Overall it was one of my best days.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1